Expecting & Expectations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane sighed as she felt the kisses on her belly, doing the same to Kelsey's abdomen. She ran her hands over the skin and along the creamy thighs. She couldn't believe how much she loved Kelsey's body like this. She'd never felt anything like it.

"After we milk," she murmured, hoping she could be heard. "Can we lie in bed and rub our bellies, Kels? I love it when we do that."

"I do too," Kelsey replied, pausing in her kissing to answer. "You have the best ideas, Jane. Yes, let's do that."

They pulled themselves off the couch and continued upstairs, pausing on the landing to wrap their arms around one another and kiss again and fondle one another's breasts.

It was another fifteen minutes before they made it to the bathroom to milk one another.

***

Jane flopped down on the bed, breathing heavily. Kelsey crawled onto the plush mattress beside her, letting out a long sigh. Jane gently rubbed her breasts, enjoying the relief she felt.

"That's sooooo much better," she murmured, stretching out. "My tits don't ache anymore, thanks."

"Me too," Kelsey agreed, lying on her side and stroking her hand down Jane's arm. "I needed that, my girls were getting pretty sore. I feel, not empty, but not like I'm going to burst now, you know? You did a good job of draining me."

"Mmmm, my pleasure," the blonde purred, snuggling into her sister and taking Kelsey's nipple inside her mouth, not sucking but massaging it gently with her tongue. Her sister wasn't leaking any longer, which was a decided change. It had taken them each close to an hour to massage and suck all the sweet-salty milk out of one another. "I really needed it too."

They'd gently but firmly squeezed one another's oiled breasts, stroking along the swollen flesh to the nipples to cause the milk to come out, often in a stream. The sisters giggled and held their mouths open to catch the offering, or gently sucked on each other's nipples, finding they enjoyed the taste. Any taboo about their shared heritage was swept aside by their mutual need for relief and to not feel alone.

At one point, they'd both been leaking profusely and they laughed as they pressed their breasts together and squirmed them around, getting milk all over one another. It felt so good to empty their glands, but neither of them said anything about how much they were also getting turned on.

"D'you think it'll feel this good when Ben and Kaylee will be the ones feeding?" Jane had asked, looking into her sister's eyes while they squirmed their boobs together. "I've heard that it turns on some mothers and the dads are grateful."

"Seems weird to be turned on by a baby, but I guess it's a biological reaction to keep women ready to procreate," Kelsey replied, keeping her sister's gaze with her own. "I guess we'll wait and see, right?"

"Except we have no dads to jump on afterward," Jane laughed, trying not to sound rueful or bitter about their abandonment. "Thank God I've got an arsenal of toys, right?"

"I'm glad too..." Kelsey had agreed.

She held her sister now while they lay in bed, Jane continuing to swirl her tongue around Kelsey's breast, making sure her sissy was empty for now. Jane understood acutely how sore a pregnant woman could get and was thankful Kelsey was here to help relieve her as well.

"I think you're good and empty now," she said quietly, pausing to smile up at Kelsey. "Not sure if I'm happy about that."

"It's a lot of work to keep one another empty, so take the break while you can get it," the dark-haired girl mused. "I'll need your assistance at least once more tonight, I'm sure. Otherwise I'll be awake in the middle of the night and sore as hell."

"Just remember, it's perfectly okay to wake me up at any hour to work on you if you're getting sore," Jane said as she snaked her way up her sister's body to put her face in front of Kelsey's and gently rub their noses together. "I mean that."

"Same here," Kelsey whispered, loving the contact. "Wake me if you need me."

The sisters held one another close, staring into each other's eyes. Hands gently squeezed or caressed arms. Bellies and breasts pressed together, a wonderfully comforting feeling for them both. Kelsey brought them closer by sliding her leg over Jane's hip. Jane's hand came to rest on her sister's cheek, cupping it and stroking.

Their lips pressed together and they kissed lovingly, sighing in contentment. Neither of them could articulate the sense of relief they felt in one another's company, their intimacy, even if they could not bring themselves to admit to certain growing taboo yearnings. There couldn't be a place for that.

"God, I love you, Kels," Jane said in a quiet whisper. "I'm feeling so much better and even feel hope now that you're with me. I'm... happy. I'm not alone."

"I agree, Janie," Kelsey said back. "Having you here, not just in the house with me, butwithme, from now and through the births, is really wonderful. We're going through it together, that makes it different and special. I don't feel despair."

They held one another, just gazing into one another's eyes as their fingers laced together. The comfort of pressed breasts and gentle kisses kept them both in a deep and quiet bliss that reached deep inside them. They were slowly drifting off, sleep claiming them...

Kelsey's eyes opened as she felt the stirring. She saw Jane's eyes open and they looked at one another in confusion for a moment before glancing down at their squashed bellies.

"Ben's going nuts in there." Kelsey stated, feeling her son moving around.

"So's Kaylee," Jane agreed. They moved apart slightly, to stare at their swollen abdomens, which were indeed writhing unnaturally. At least, it looked unnatural. Bellies didn't normally move like that. "Wow, look at 'em go."

"Wonder what's gotten into them." Kelsey muttered, not pleased that she had been woken up just as she was drifting off.

"Maybe... maybe they're trying to get to one another," Jane suggested. "Yeah, they just met, but maybe they can hear one another's heartbeat or something when we're all pressed up like that. What do you think, Kels?"

Kelsey shrugged slightly. "Sounds far-fetched, but what do I know? My online reading can't explain everything. And I never would have guessed a week ago that I'd be keeping my baby happy by cumming several times a day."

They watched in fascination as their bellies shifted and writhed, like they had a life of their own. As if reading one another's thoughts, the sisters moved closer, pressing their bellies together again. The commotion seemed to die down.

"Either they're happy to be together or they just like the firm, steady pressure," Kelsey observed. "My rational brain says the latter, but my heart hopes it's the former."

"They'll be spending plenty of time together, both before and after they're born, a little patience won't kill them. Besides, I'm enjoying all the hormones and how they make me feel about my sissy," Jane cooed, sitting up and then gently pulling Kelsey into a similar position. Initially they were sitting awkwardly with their legs crossed, but Jane remedied this by putting her legs over Kelsey's thighs so they could hold one another close. Breasts and bellies pressed, a sensation they were clearly both addicted to. "That's better. I know we've milked, but I love squirming titties with you."

"Couldn't tell," Kelsey said dryly. "You're sure you're not a lesbian, hm?"

"No more than you are," Jane quipped, winking. "I know when you're enjoying yourself, don't forget."

"Oh, right, your slut radar," Kelsey sighed, shaking her head. "And I guess it's safe to admit to you that I'm much more interested in wild sex that I've been allowed to express the past few years. Mom and dad might not have approved if they'd known I was a pretty kept woman when I was with fuckface."

Jane giggled. "We'll have to come up with nicknames for him, like Fuckface or Douchebag McTinklepants. Or Gherkin. But d'you really think you're going to blossom sexually now that you're free?"

"Probably inevitable around a whore like you," said the older sister, smirking. "Since you showed up, I've masturbated more times than I did over the past eight months in total, not to mention sucked a grocery boy's dick and licked his cum off your face."

"Oh sure, try to blame this all on me." Jane sniffed, trying to look offended or hurt, but Kelsey giggled and hugged her close, squirming her nipples into her sister's and smiling warmly.

"I should thank you," Kelsey said softly, pressing her forehead against her sister's. "I'm happier than I've been in a long while, even if I'm doing all sorts of weird things now."

She leaned in and whispered in her sister's ear. "I'm also a lot hornier than I've been in ages."

Jane shivered and grinned. "Guess we'll need another masturbation round tonight after our final milking, eh?"

"That sounds like a really,reallygood idea, sis." Kelsey purred as she squirmed her breasts against Jane's with a decided eagerness.

***

Jane and Kelsey were staring at one another, trying to control their breathing as they straddled the tub, sitting on towels. Their chest and stomachs were glistening with their mingled milk. They'd had fun squirting on one another, but then Jane sucked milk out of Kelsey and allowed it to dribble out of her mouth onto her sister's body. After a tentative moment, they'd both begun doing it, their hands rubbing it into each other's skin.

"Holy shit," Kelsey breathed, almost stunned by how aroused she was. "Janie, you're a genius, not just for the milk thing, but for bringing your fun bag with you to the bathroom, because I don't think I'd want to wait to go and get the toys."

"Thanks, Kels," Jane rasped, her fingers flexing on her sister's thighs as she squirmed on the towel she sat on. "I think I'm glad too. What do you want to do?"

"Well, if I felt more in control, I'd want us to make our way back to the bedroom and do that thing you suggested when we put the dildos on the wall and you fuck the one above me while we rub our bellies and tits."

"Uh-huh..." Jane said, still squirming. She was so wet.

"But I can't make it that far, Janie." Kelsey continued. "Break out those matching dildos and we're gonna use them right here together."

Jane nodded and hastily dug out the two suction cup dildos mentioned. She gave one to Kelsey and smiled slyly as she bobbed her mouth up and down on the one she was holding, winking at her sister. Kelsey did the same, realizing she was so wet that she wouldn't even need lube to get it in. The towel was soaking beneath her.

Jane popped the dildo out of her mouth and offered it to Kelsey, who took it into hers while doing the same for her sister. They sucked on the dildos while staring into one another's eyes and squirming on the towels. They couldn't take much more and removed the towels from beneath themselves, sidling closer. Each girl put one leg over the other, intent on using one another for support. Their bellies touched and even their nipples could kiss at this range.

"It's good, but we'll have trouble moving up and down with our legs like this." Kelsey noted, frowning as she tried to figure out the quandary. They needed to be close to one another,yearnedto be pressed to one another, but the arrangement of their legs meant they would have no leverage for motion, not on a vertical dildo.

"But we'll be so far away if we make room for our knees," Jane whined, not liking the sound of this. "We've gotta think of something."

Kelsey agreed, closing her eyes to think of anything that might help. She didn't want Janie to be that far away. "How flexible are you feeling?"

Jane considered. "I've kept up with my yoga, so I'm still flexible," she answered. "I can still bend over and touch my toes, I can bend backwards and-"

"How about splits?" Kelsey asked. "How wide can you spread your legs?"

'I wouldn't be much of a slut if I couldn't spread 'em wide, would I?" Jane giggled. "Yeah, I can do the splits, actually."

"I can too, still. Do 'em." Kelsey instructed. Jane nodded and settled herself squarely on the edge of the tub before using her hands to pull her legs out to the side, lining them up with her hips. She winked at her sister.

"Now can you use your legs to move up and down?" Kelsey asked.

Jane flexed her thighs, moving up and down to demonstrate that she could. "Not for very long, but long enough to get off on that banger, for sure."

Kelsey nodded and sidled forward, her belly meeting Jane's and then spread her legs wide as well. The girls stuck the dildos down on the tub in the optimum location and then sat behind them, getting ready. The sisters could not believe how wet they were or how much they needed to cum.

They looked into one another's eyes for several seconds and then nodded. They both leaned forward on their hands and poised themselves over the dildos. They couldn't see each other's pussies because of their bellies, but they had no doubt the other was every bit as wet.

"I've got a naughty idea," Jane said, smiling wickedly. "Let's lube up the dildos and swap. I want to fuck the one you just rode."

Kelsey nodded and they both moaned as they allowed the heads to penetrate and then slowly sank down onto the phalluses. Kelsey exhaled as she felt the cock fill and stretch her, the girth and length magnified by gravity. She bottomed out and trembled, her eyes squeezed shut. She heard her sister gasp, knowing she was feeling the same thing.

"So..." she rasped, trying to gather her thoughts. "We stroke up and down a few times to get them good and greased and then swap?"

"Oh, God, yes, that sounds so wonderful." Jane wheezed, starting to move up and down slowly, not wanting to get herself to excited but to give her dildo a good coating for Kelsey. The sisters stroked up and down exactly fives times before stopping and getting control. Each of them groaned as they pulled up off the toys and then slid them to one another. Their eyes met and they sank down readily onto the swapped toys, letting out shameless moans.

"Nice and warm," Jane breathed, beginning to move up and down, thrilled to be penetrated and to be pressed to her sister. Their breasts squashed as they leaned forward and kissed lustily, bellies pressed. Their legs did the lifting while hands held one another steady. Tongues tangled and probed as they fucked their toys, enjoying the mutual pleasure. "So good..."

The sisters squirmed and rode the dildos, lost in one another's sensuality. They could feel their bellies moving against one another, nipples brushing and kissing. Their sticky, milk-covered torsos pressed closer. Fingers clutched and flexed on soft skin. Jane knew they wouldn't last long, but she didn't care. She just wanted to cum hard with her sister. There would be plenty of time for marathon masturbation sessions.

Their arms wrapped around one another as they kissed deeply and with great desire, moaning into each other's mouths while they writhed up and down. Kelsey could feel the unreal, wet heat of her pussy as the dildo opened it, invading her and causing her body to shudder. Sitting on the dildo in this position, her legs spread wide, meant she felt fuller than ever. Tiny pops in the joints around her hips told her just how badly she'd needed a good fucking like this.

She groaned loudly as one of Jane's hands groped her breasts firmly, molesting her as they fucked their toys. She returned the favour, kneading her sister's soft flesh, the pliant nipple giving way to her thumb and finger. Jane hissed and bit Kelsey's lower lip, tugging on it. They could both feel the climax building inside them, a rolling wave of pleasure they could not resist, but would be overwhelmed by, together.

"Janie!" Kelsey keened, shaking and going rigid as they kissed in a frenzy. She grappled onto her sister, pulling her close.

"Kels!" wailed the blonde girl, her neck arching as she found herself unable to resist any longer and surrendered to the orgasm. They both cried out in ecstasy and shook violently as the climax took them both. Their pussies clenched the rubber dicks ferociously as they came, their essence slicking the tub beneath them. They bucked and ground shamelessly, caring only for the delight that pulsed through them.

The sisters collapsed against one another in exhaustion, breathing heavily. Still pinned to the dildos, they could go anywhere, but they could at least lean together for badly-needed support. Jane's mind was spinning, even as her orgasm flooded her system with serotonin, pussy keeping its death grip on the dildo.

Kelsey was panting so hard she was almost sobbing. She was stunned by how hard she'd cum. Was this what sex and even masturbation was going to be like now? Was this because of her sister?

What if it was?

What would happen then?

***

They were laying side-by-side on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Their hands were clasped, thumbs stroking gently. Neither particularly felt the need or the energy to say anything. Words seemed like an awful lot of work. Jane was pretty sure thinking was too much work at this point.

She felt Kelsey slowly turn herself around and move her head down to Jane's belly. The younger sister, turned on her side, presented with Kelsey's swollen abdomen. She kissed it reverently, caressing it gently with her hands in slow circles. A comforting pleasure filled her body as she felt Kels doing the same.

"I love you so much, Ben..." she whispered to her nephew, placing kisses here she figured his head must be. "Kay and I are gonna love you sooooooo much. You're gonna be the most spoiled little dude when it comes to attention from the girls."

Kelsey sighed in contentment as she felt the kisses and caresses, reciprocating and whispering to Kaylee. Her hands wandered over Janie's belly and hips, coming to rest on her behind, the cheeks of which she gave pleasant squeezes and massaged slowly.

The sisters lay silently, kissing and gently grazing their teeth over one another's bellies while massages each other's butts. It was a quiet and deeply fulfilling pleasure for them both, expressing an intimacy that was not sexual but so badly needed by the two of them. They had no idea how much time passed and they didn't care. As long as they had each other right here, like this, let the whole damn world pass by.

Finally, Kelsey shifted a little, slightly pulling her body away from Jane's. The younger sister giggled, taking no offense at the movement.

"I know, we're both furnaces and it gets really warm, doesn't it?" she mused. "Not even just warm, but like uncomfortably sweaty hot. I'm burning up."

"I'm glad you understand, I felt bad for nudging away," Kelsey replied, relieved. "But if I spent too much time away from you, Ben sucks all the heat out of my limbs and then I'm freezing. Perfect windows of comfort are rare."

"Guess we'll just have to be mindful of each other's needs." Jane said cheerfully. "Who knows, maybe our hot and cold moments will sync up, sorta like periods."

"Well, we're in no danger of those happening together right now." Kelsey muttered, making Jane giggle. They both half sat up in the bed, facing one another, close enough that their breasts pressed together. They stared into one another's eyes and then kissed lovingly. Their free hands gently moved to the back of one another's heads and tongues tangled lightly.

"Mmmmm, I love you, Kels." Janie purred through the kiss.

"I love you too, slut," Kelsey murmured, before pulling back from the kiss and sighing. "Why couldn't you be a guy? You're a helluva kisser."

Jane smirked. "Maybe, but if I were a dude, you wouldn't be getting a niece from me, would you?"

"True, and I am indeed thankful for that." Kelsey admitted.