Expecting & Expectations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to put too fine a point on it, squatter, but we have to let him go back," the older girl pointed out. "They're likely to send Sherpas and dog-rescue teams to find him if we don't, y'know."

"I know," Jane sighed reluctantly. "But it just feels sooooooooo good, Kels."

"Yes, it did," agreed Kelsey. "I sat on his dick first, remember? I was there."

"Okay, okay," Jane sighed, before winking at her sister and sticking her tongue out cutely. "Spoilsport. At least let me do one final thing..."

Jane now pushed herself straight up, moaning as Ray's cock slid out of her. She then braced herself and reached down, fondling her netherlips. "Y'might wanna watch this, Kels..."

Curious, Kelsey moved around and lay on her side right by Ray's hip, wondering what her sister had planned. She watched as Jane spread her lips and began squeezing her pussy, teasing it occasionally with her fingers. Then droplets and dribbles of Ray's pearly cum started dropping out of her and slathering his swollen but limp member. He was fairly covered in it when she seemed to have coaxed out as much as she could.

"Goodness, Ray," Kelsey breathed, smiling slyly and squeezing one of his hands. "That's quite a bit of cum. What a potent boy you are..."

"Th-thanks..." he mumbled, tilting his head up to look down at his midsection wearily. He watched as Jane knelt between his spread legs while Kelsey moved in from his side. He groaned as the sisters began cleaning and licking him, their skilled tongues lapping up all the cum that coated his groin. They hummed, moaned and giggled to one another as they began sucking on him, their tongues tangling and lips meeting around his cock.

"Mmmmm, so this is what we taste like together when a boy cums..." Jane whispered. "I love it."

"I love it too," Kelsey murmured. "And I love you."

They slid their tongues up and down the sides of his shaft at the same time before meeting at the head and kissing one another lovingly. Then Kelsey slid her mouth down his cock, humming as she tasted the three of them mingling. It was Heaven. She pumped her hand along the base of his cock, pulling her head back and letting Jane take over sucking. She kissed her sister's temple and cheek while she cleaned Ray, whispering how much she loved her.

The need to clean off Ray then took a back seat to the need to express their affection for one another and they crawled in closer, their bodies over Ray's thighs while they pressed their mouths together, kissing hungrily. Their hands were still pumping his cock, so if Ray knew what they were doing, he didn't care. He just lay there, enjoying his newfound virility.

"Please tell me we can do this again..." Jane murmured through their heated kiss, her free hand on the back of Kelsey's head.

"Yes," Kelsey replied, swallowing her sister's tongue. "We need to. Together. Oh God, yes..."

Reluctantly, they broke the kiss and Kelsey continued licking Ray clean while Jane retrieved the nearby wet-wipes and brought them over. The sisters then began cleaning him properly, all the while telling what a good job he'd done. Ray seemed to have recovered, his expression a hybrid of goofy grin and pride at what they were telling him.

They eased him up and dressed him, not bothering to dress themselves. Once he was walking steadily, they escorted him back to the door. Each of the girls kissed him firmly on the cheek, promising him more encounters, as long as he could keep a secret. He tottered out the door into the afternoon sun and drove away. Jane smirked as Kelsey closed the door, leaning back against it and sighing loudly, looking at the ceiling.

"Alright, before you say anything," the older girl stated, holding up a hand. "Yes, that was wonderful and I'm glad you convinced me to do it. Being around you has me rediscovering my inner libertine and I'm glad for it."

Jane giggled. "Well, you're making me a better mom, so I guess it evens out, right?"

"We'll see," Kelsey cooed, taking her younger sister's hand and pulling her close. They embraced and kissed deeply, with Kelsey still leaning back against the door. They sucked hungrily on one another's tongues while fondling each other's breast, ignoring the now-habitual leaking.

But then Jane giggled again. "I'm still leaking downstairs too."

"For real?" Kelsey mused. She broke the kiss and pulled Jane around until she was the one leaning against the door and then squatted down between her legs. Squatting was almost more comfortable than kneeling these days. She helped Jane lift up her belly and examined her still-glistening pussy.

"Yup, you're still gushing Ray's jizz," she confirmed. "Thought we got it all out of you."

"Yeah," Jane murmured in a quiet voice. "Pity to let it go to waste..."

Kelsey thought about what her sister was saying and then tried to sit down beneath her spread legs, tilted her head back and opening her mouth. Jane giggled and began trying to tease more cum out of her pussy.

"Ah! Shit!" Kelsey hissed suddenly as a droplet missed her mouth but got in her eye. She lurched forward, squeezing her eye shut and trying not to wipe at it. "Jesus, that stings!"

Jane tried not to laugh as she knelt down next to her sibling, wrapping her arms around her shoulders and comforting her as best she could. Kelsey fretted for several seconds before sighing. "Not our most coordinated or bright idea."

"Poor baby," cooed Jane, turning her sister's face and gently kissing her sticky eye. She carefully slid her tongue around, licking away any cum she could see and then used her thumb to carefully clean around her eyelids. "Here, better idea..."

She led Kelsey back to the living room and eased her down on to the plush carpet, which was thick enough for Kelsey to be comfortable. She then began to straddle her sister's shoulders, kneeling up high so that her pussy cleared Kelsey's face.

"Now just position your mouth under and I'll try to squeeze more out." Jane suggested. She couldn't see her sister because of her distended belly, and would just have to trust to her sense of space.

Kelsey made a wry face for a moment, but then did as Jane instructed. She stared up at the warm, wet womanhood about her, mostly in shadows, but still defined.

"You have such a pretty kitty," she said softly, reaching up and giving it a gentle caress, feeling Jane shiver before the blonde's hands came down and began toying with herself. "Y'know that?"

"Thanks, that means a lot coming from you." Jane replied, feeling her sister's warm breath on her nether regions and loving it. She pulled her lips apart and snaked a single finger inside herself, trying to tease more of Ray's cum out. "Open up, Kels."

Kelsey opened her mouth, confident that her mouth was directly below Jane's opening. She watched in fascination as Jane used her finger almost like a scoop, pulling the boy's cum down easing it out of her. It clung to her sticky lips, dangling tantalizingly before dropping away and down into her mouth. She shuddered in shameless delight, eager to taste that cum yet again.

Jane closed her eyes, feeling around inside her wet pussy for deposits of the slimy cum, a distinct difference from her tight, slippery confines. She pushed out as much as she could find, feeding it to her sister below, delighting in Kelsey's sighs of pleasure. She couldn't feel any more inside herself...

She suddenly dropped herself, mashing her pussy against Kelsey's face.

"Clam slam!" she crowed as her sister thrashed about, sputtering in shock and then outrage. Kelsey tried to escape but was pinned, with Jane cackling gleefully. Then she quit trying to escape and grabbed her sister's thighs, holding them tight. Before Jane could react, Kelsey blew a raspberry against her sister's cunt, hard.

"Augh!" Jane almost shouted, twisting and writhing to get away. Kelsey released her thighs and she threw herself off and began scrambling across the carpet in desperation. She reached the hardwood floor of the hallway and collapsed on her side, shuddering. Against her will, she began peeing.

"Serves you right, whore," Kelsey muttered, pushing herself up into a semi-sitting position and looking at her sister pointedly. "Did I ask for a face full of cunt?"

"Gnnnnnn, you sneaky slut!" Jane hissed, lying on her side and blushing with humiliation as she continued to pee. "What if I hadn't moved? Youd've got a face full of pregnant girl piss instead!"

"Probably inevitable around you," Kelsey replied. "Well, at least you're waxed smooth, so my mouth isn't full of annoying little blonde hairs.

"Uhhhhhh, gawd..." Jane moaned, feeling herself slowly stop peeing while her sister just watched impassively. "Try to do someone a favour..."

"Some favour, slut," Kelsey said, shrugging. "Learned your lesson?"

"You're such a heartless bitch," sighed the younger girl, pressing her face against her forearm. "Now I gotta clean this up before it stains the hardwood."

"Sounds like a you problem more than a me problem," Kelsey sniffed as she stood up. She walked over to her sister and knelt down, cradling her head in her lap, caressing her blushing face to show that there were no actual hard feelings. "You clean and then you can join me on the couch. Maybe we can kiss and make up."

***

Jane sighed as she walked back into the living room, having put the cleaning supplies away. She approached her sister, who was laying stretched out on the couch, one leg crooked up and casually stroking her pussy. She'd been watching her younger sister clean up her mess and smiled warmly as she came close. She held her arms out and Jane crawled into them, hugging Kelsey tenderly.

They cuddled and kissed warmly, caressing each other's naked bodies, but had to keep shifting around to get comfortable. Jane sighed in despair and Kelsey snickered and nodded.

"I know," she said soothingly, stroking the blonde girl's cheek while looking into her eyes. "I love being pregnant with you too, but these two really get in the way of a good, squishy cuddle session, don't they?"

"I won't miss not being able to get comfortable with you, for sure," Jane grumbled. They kissed some more, breasts squashed together. They were both leaking, but Kelsey had wisely laid several towels out on the couch before reclining on it. They just relaxed and enjoyed their intimacy, a peace they found in one another after months of loneliness.

"Mmmmm," Kelsey purred, breaking the kiss to smile into her sister's lovely eyes while tracing a nail around her nipple. "You were right about missing the feel of cum. Next time, we'll have to let him cum in me. Or we need to figure out how to get it out of your cunt and into mine."

"That'd take some serious aim," Jane mused, considering the issue. "Don't worry, we'll figure it out."

"And, if we keep him around," Kelsey pointed out, smiling naughtily. "Maybe we can do with him what we planned with the dildos, or a variation of it."

"Like, I'm hovering over you, and he kneels between our legs and fucks us in turns?" Jane asked. "I love the sound of that."

"Me too, slut," Kelsey agreed. "I'd love to watch you get fucked while you're over me."

Jane said nothing but snuggled into her sister, sighing contentedly. Kelsey stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. They lay silent for some time before the older girl made a wry face.

"Guess it's my turn to pee," she muttered. "C'mon, slut, we'll go upstairs and nap when I'm done."

Jane reluctantly disentangled herself from her sister and they walked upstairs, hand in hand. Kelsey was about to simply sit on the seat when Jane stopped her. She guided her to the sink and helped her awkwardly sidle up onto the fixture, her ass and pussy over the basin. Kelsey frowned at her.

"The Hell is this supposed to accomplish?" she asked, making a wry face. "We have a perfectly good toilet right there."

"I know," Jane admitted, almost blushing. "But I... it sounds dumb, but we're doing almost everything together now. I need to feel like I'm somehow involved with you peeing. I... I dunno, it's just my wacky hormones and it makes no sense."

"Maybe not," Kelsey said, smiling. "But yeah, we are doing almost everything together nowadays, what's a little pee between sisters, right?"

Jane blushed but nodded. "Yeah, and it's not like I'm trying to get in there and watch, I just want to hold you and kiss you while you do it, y'know?"

"I think I'd really like that." Kelsey said softly, spreading her legs and pulling Jane to her. Bellies and breasts met, followed by lips and a deep, wet kiss. They moaned into one another's mouths, tongues wrestling while Kelsey shivered and began to pee. Jane felt her sister's muscles contract and pulled herself closer, kissing her eagerly. They kissed until the older girl had finished, then just looked into one another's eyes, forehead to forehead and caressing each other's necks slowly.

"How 'bout a shower before we nap?" Kelsey suggested. "I'm thinking the big shower in mom and dad's suite."

"Ooh, the one with the multiple showerheads?" Jane breathed, smiling slyly. "I love the sounds of that."

She pulled her sister off the marble sink and they hurried to their parents' master suite- the bedroom was bigger than both their rooms combined, and the bathroom had a small cleansing tub and a huge, step-in shower, with eight showerheads, two of which were detachable. The girls giggled in excitement as Jane turned on the water.

"Wanna sleep in mom and dad's bed from now on?" Jane suggested. "Not like we can't clean it up before they get here. Why should the biggest bed go to waste?"

"I couldn't agree more," Kelsey announced, nodding her head. "That's the best idea I've heard in a while."

"I thought the two of us getting laid was." Janie pointed out, smirking.

"Well, 'a while' is relative, of course," Kelsey fumbled to say. "It's certainly the best idea I've heard in the past fifteen minutes, how about that?"

They stepped into the spacious shower stall together, aiming all the jets at themselves as they stood in the middle together. Jane hit a lever and they both laughed and cackled as they were inundated from various angles by the hot water. Thoroughly soaked and now adjusted to the pressure on their skin, they held onto one another and kissed deeply. Kelsey reached over and hit a switch on a water-proof sound unit on the wall, allowing gentle classical music to fill the room.

They danced slowly, in a circle, bodies close and lips locked. The world had fallen away, there was only the two of them. They could feel one another's hearts beating in their breasts, seemingly in time. They whispered 'I love you' to each other between kisses, caressing one another's backs and getting their fingers in each other's hair.

"Should we keep this quiet and sensual?" Kelsey asked, looking into Jane's blue eyes. "Or should we put those detachable showerheads to good use?"

Jane smiled. "There's always time for quiet and sensual, but cumming next to you is my new favourite thing."

The brunette nodded. They each turned and took down one of the detachable showerheads, bringing them in close. The sisters each found a pressure setting they liked, then looked at one another and stood with their legs apart. Their free hands clasped as they reached under themselves and used the jets against their pussies.

It felt good, but their bellies were getting in the way. They both grimaced, knowing they'd encountered the same problem. The maneuvering was almost making this not worthwhile in this position. Jane bit her lip in frustration.

"We... could hold the showerheads for one another." Kelsey suggested warily.

Jane thought about that for a moment and nodded. The sisters swapped showerheads, both holding them in their left hands. They parted their legs again and held the showerheads low on the grips, working them into position. Kelsey shivered and sighed as the showerhead her sister was holding started battering her pussy. Jane gasped a second later, the jets on her clit and netherlips.

The sisters gripped each other's hand and braced their legs, never breaking eye contact. It was much easier for them to use the showerheads on each other than on themselves, simply because of the angle they were now held at. They also both knew they wouldn't last long. The hot water blasting them felt so good.

"You're gonna make me cum, Janie," Kelsey whispered, her eyes glazed with desire, her hips trembling as the jets fucked her. "It's gonna feel incredible."

"Gnnnnn, I'm gonna cum too, Kels," panted the blonde girl, feeling her pussy fluttering beneath the barrage of water. "Keep it going, it'll blast my cunt right off..."

They fought to keep standing, but before long, they knew they wouldn't be able to and sank to their knees, legs still spread wide, and kneeling high enough to still reach under one another with the showerheads. Their hands were knotted, fingers kneading one another reflexively. They whimpered and panted as they looked into each other's eyes. The sheer thrill of this act was driving them to new heights of forbidden pleasure. True, Kelsey had helped Jane climax before, with the vibrator when she was feeling sick, but this was different. They were actively trying to make one another cum.

They squeezed their hands together, fighting to hold on, to draw out this exquisite torture just a few more seconds. They were both panting and gasping, eyes shut and teeth clenched. Bodies trembled and Jane could barely feel the showerhead handle she was holding against her sister. She willed herself to not drop it, even as that tingling fire of bliss began spreading out from her core.

"Fuck!" Kelsey yelped, pressing the jets against her sister's pussy roughly, her body contorting as she fought to remain in place. Jane cried out, arching her back and shaking uncontrollably as she began to cum. Kelsey's orgasm was hard on the heels of her sister's, the two of them by the molten pleasure. Jane doubled over, unable to take any more, the fulcrum of her body forcing Kelsey's hand and the showerhead away. The older sister collapsed right after, her cunt feeling like it was turning itself inside out from the bliss. They fell on their sides, both trembling like they were having seizures, whimpering one another's name.

They lay silently under the deluge of jets, with no concept of the passage of time. The tingling all over Jane's body bordered on a maddening itch and the water falling down on her kept her stimulated. Her hand rested on Kelsey's thigh, the contact an anchor for her.

"I'm in love..." Kelsey whispered dreamily.

"Mnnnnn?" Jane responded, wondering what her sister meant.

"The jets, darling," sighed the older girl. "There's a pleasure I'm not giving up any time soon."

"If it doesn't kill us, that is." Jane added wearily. She slid closer and pressed herself to Kelsey, her face by her sister's belly. She kissed it gently, sighing in pleasure as Kelsey did the same. They both knew from previous experience that the hot water could last at least an hour, so they weren't exactly pressed for time.

Slowly, they moved up one another's bodies, kissing breasts, shoulders, necks and finally their lips met, kissing wearily. There was no question a nap would be required now. They managed to sit up finally and then stand, washing each other with the expensive shower gel they'd found. They were too tired to be truly playful, but they smiled as they squirmed their slippery breasts together, their swollen bellies and their asses before turning off the water and getting out. After they'd dried one another, they went to their parents' bed and crawled under the heavy comforter, snuggling as close as they could.

"God, I feel like I could nap for a week." Jane mumbled, her forehead pressed to Kelsey's.

"If only," Kelsey sighed, turning around and setting the alarm clock to wake them in two hours. "We'll both need a good milking by then. If we're still tired after that, we'll have some smoothies and then go to bed, deal?"