Expecting & Expectations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane nodded drowsily. "Love you, whore."

"Love you too, slut."

***

The alarm went off and both girls mumbled as it woke them. Kelsey turned over and silenced the discordant beeping before sighing and pulling her arm over her sister. Jane responded by snuggling closer, pressing their bodies together. It felt nice, of course, but there was pressure and some discomfort where their breasts were concerned. Feeling it, they both pushed themselves into a semi-sitting position, the comforter falling away to leave their torsos exposed. Kelsey made a wry face.

"I knew we'd have to milk, but I didn't expect to be this sensitive," she muttered, looking down at herself and cupping one of her breasts with a hand. She gave a tentative squeeze and grimaced. "Shit, do I look bigger?"

"I was just wondering that about me," Jane replied looking down at herself. It wasn't correct to say their breasts looked sizes bigger, but they seemed fuller, somehow, like they were burgeoning with more milk than ever. "Why are we so full? Both of us?"

Kelsey shook her head. "We're not eating differently. I don't think we're cumming more than normally, really, compared to the past few days."

"Shit, Kels," Jane said, seeming to have an epiphany. "What if it's because we got laid?"

"What?" asked the older sister, looking at her in confusion.

"We didn't just orgasm, Kels, we fucked," Jane pointed out, seeming to think she was onto something. "We fucked Ray, his cock was in us. I mean, I dunno how it works, but what if our bodies responded to fucking by producing more milk? Y'know, like mating preparation?"

Kelsey considered. "Weird, but I can't disprove it, and the timing is suspicious that way. So getting cock means more milk?"

"That's my best guess at this point," Jane sighed, gently cupping herself again and noticing how swollen she was. Her boobs were noticeably fuller. "We've been having so much sexual activity of one type or another recently that it's probably not an unreasonable reaction on our bodies' part, y'know? Women's bodies do that sort of thing."

Kelsey eased herself back onto the bed, sighing as she gazed at the ceiling. "I think you've got your work cut out for you this time, darling. My tits are huge right now."

"Oh, I'm sure I'm up to the challenge," Jane said soothingly, leaning over and kissing her sister's breast. "Not like I have to drink it all, although I plan to get some titty-sucking in, of course."

"God, you're a perv," Kelsey muttered, although she did nothing to stop her sister from kissing her breasts. "Guess I'll do the same."

"We just need to make our milking sessions fun, sis," Jane said cheerfully. "We'll just make sure it doesn't at all feel like a chore- it can be a hobby, a game or whatever, but we need to enjoy it a hundred p."

"You and your inexorable slut-logic, you've got me cornered again." Kelsey admitted. "You win, we'll make a game of it. If we've gotta do this at least twice a day for the next month, it might as well be as fun as possible, right?"

Jane nodded. "We can use mom and dad's big-ass shower, there's plenty of room in it. We can bring in the little shower stools if we need to. And we can use mom's really nice oil, too."

"You're such a little rebel," Kelsey giggled. "Always getting me to do bad things."

"Hey, I had nothing to do with you getting fucked in the cunt and the ass by two guys at the same time," Jane pointed out. "Neither of whom was your boyfriend, I might add."

"You have everything to do with it," Kelsey answered, perching herself on her elbow and smiling wickedly while poking her sister's nipple. "I did that specifically because I knew you hadn't yet. It was about beating you at sex. It was almost worth it when Shane found out."

Jane blushed.

"Oh my God, it was you who told him," Kelsey said, her voice tinged with amusement. "You're the one who ratted me out to my boyfriend about fucking two guys behind his back. You evil little whore."

"Yeah, it was me," Jane admitted, unwilling to look her sister in the eye. "And I let him fuck my ass after I told him."

Kelsey snickered almost uncontrollably. "Well, at least now you know why I was cheating on him."

"Yeah," Jane agreed, smiling weakly. "You're not mad at me?"

"How many times did we tried to hurt one another or make each other mad using sex?" Kelsey pointed out. "I'm completely guilty of doing it to you, and we always ended up in those weird tangle-fights, usually naked. Didn't matter who won or lost the fight, it was just the climax of our competition about sex."

She reached over and cupped her sister's cheek. "Janie, after Kaylee and Ben are born, we'll confess every sexual thing we did to get at one another. And after that, we'll have a really good wrestling match to get it all out. Sound good?"

Jane's smile was wicked. "That sounds perfect, Kels. I'll kick your ass."

"Let's go milk each other, Rambo." Kelsey laughed, pulling her sister out of the bed.

***

They sat on the stools facing each other in the middle of the spacious shower, having oiled one another's breasts and begun massaging, starting the process of milking one another. True to their intention of having fun, they weren't above tickling one another and doing silly things to make each other laugh.

Jane moved off her stool and knelt in front of Kelsey now, parting her sister's legs so she could get in close. She took gentle hold of one of the dark-haired girl's breasts and swirled her tongue around it for several seconds before beginning to suck and then gently biting it.

"Oooooh, slut," Kelsey breathed, cradling her sister's head as she suckled on her. "I'm gonna need such a good masturbation session later, thanks to you."

"Happy to help," Jane replied, still sucking on her sister, shivering as the sweet-salty milk finally hit her tongue. "Feel free to return the favour, whore."

"Trust me, I will." Kelsey purred, gazing down lovingly at her sister, whose eyes were closed as she milked her. Jane's hands were caressing her body, finally coming to rest on Kelsey's ass cheeks, which they squeezed gently. Kelsey giggled and squirmed against her sister's hands. "Weirdest milking session ever."

"Uh-uh," Jane murmured, shaking her head without stopping sucking. "Best milking session ever."

"I sit corrected," laughed the older girl, feeling the rush of endorphins flowing through her from her sister's actions. Breastfeeding was one of the most incredible things she'd ever felt, at least when it was her sister sucking on her. She'd had guys try over the years, and it always felt good, of course, but nothing like this. This was so much more intimate and beyond just sexual, although there was a thrilling tingle of that unspoken taboo, too.

Kelsey was flowing freely now, she could feel it. She pulled Jane's face away from her nipple and brought her up for a kiss, which the blonde girl did readily. She still had milk in her mouth and Kelsey shivered and moaned as Jane pushed some of it over her tongue and through her sister's lips.

"My own milk," Kelsey thought, her mind whirling at the concept. "Janie just fed me my own milk through a kiss! Oh my God..."

"Janie, let me," she pleaded. "I know you're not done, but let me taste you, please."

Jane nodded and kept kneeling while Kelsey pushed forward off her stool, hunkering low and kissing her sister's breasts, squeezing them. Jane moaned in pleasure, feeling her ducts already beginning to fill and seep. She gasped as Kelsey gave her a tiny bite. Kelsey wasn't kidding, their shared masturbation session tonight would be desperately needed, despite how many times they'd both already cum today. Their dynamic was unreal.

Kelsey's efforts were soon rewarded and she hummed as the sweet milk spilled over her tongue. Without waiting, she moved up her sister's body and they threw their arms around one another as they kissed deeply, passing Jane's milk back and forth between them sensually. It was one of the most intimate things they could conceive of sharing and they loved it.

Jane giggled as Kelsey reached down and pinched one of her nipples playfully. Kelsey stiffened and squeaked through the kiss as Jane went lower and lightly slapped her pussylips with the flat of her fingers. The shock of the contact blitzed through her and her responded by trying to wrestle her sister to the shower floor. They laughed as they squirmed and tussled, gently pinching and poking one another.

Kelsey managed to somehow pin Jane and pressed her breast into her sister's mouth, an offering she took eagerly. As Jane sucked, Kelsey caressed around her body, her fingers wandering over her exposed skin, even daring to snake between her legs, teasing her inner thighs and the mound right above her wet entrance. Jane moaned and pressed up with her hips, but the fingers danced away. Jane's hands began to wander as well, one of them squeezing Kelsey's breasts while the other explored freely. They were both breathing heavily now, more turned on than they'd dare admit.

"Do you think Kaylee is hungry?" Kelsey asked, smirking. Jane's eyes went wide and then she laughed in delight, wiggling backward until she was flat on the mosaic tile floor and her head was propped against the wall of the shower. She parted her legs before reaching down and spreading her thick, sticky lips. Her eyes danced in delight as Kelsey sat and sidled forward, leaning down.

Kelsey marvelled at the sight of Jane's pussy as she sat over it. She'd seen it before, of course, as recently as that afternoon. But for Jane to be spreading her pussylips shamelessly, putting herself on display for her sister, it was so much more. The tingling in her own womanhood became almost a wet throb.

She moved close enough for Jane to sling her legs over her thighs, tilting up her hips. Her inner pink glistened invitingly, her fingers holding the lips wide. The brunette bent over and held her breast close, massaging it and giving it a squeeze. She sighed as she felt the milk squirt out, pattering down on her sister's wet slit. Jane moaned.

"You can feel that?" Kelsey asked quietly, massaging, and releasing another tiny stream.

"Yes..." Jane gasped. "Hit my clit! Oh, God, hit my clit with it!"

Kelsey smiled and did what she could to aim at Jane's tiny button. She was thrilled to see the milk hit her sister's nub, sending a shudder through the younger girl. She pressed her nipple to the wet clit and rubbed it back and forth, teasing Jane. The blonde moaned and pulled harder on her lips, displaying herself for Kelsey.

Jane gasped loudly as Kelsey pressed her nipple against her pussy and tried to push it slightly inside. The blonde girl grunted and suddenly sat up, pulling Kelsey's mouth to hers and kissing her fiercely. Their tongues thrashed around, wrestling between their mouths, tasting one another's arousal. Hands groped breasts and squeezed sides, caressing stomachs. They fell on their sides, still in a liplock, hands and fingers marauding eagerly. A wet heat saturated Kelsey as she felt her sister's hand slide down and flutter against her pussylips, sticky and yearning. She felt her own hand find Jane's wetness and play with it eagerly. Without a word being spoken, they each slid a finger inside the other, a silent barrier now thoroughly shattered. They were fingering one another, directly trying to make each other cum with their bodies. A shuddering thrill passed through Kelsey.

But then a cold chill followed that wet delight...

Kelsey pulled back from the kiss, almost pushing away from her sister, panting, her eyes wide and glazed. Her hands gripped Jane's arms, squeezing as she tried to compose herself. Jane too was breathing heavily, gazing at the dark-haired girl through heavily-lidded eyes. She was so wet.

"Jesus," Kelsey breathed, her head almost spinning. "Janie, we've gotta... oh, God, we need to slow down..."

"Kels," Jane murmured in a trembling voice as they both half-sat up. "I..."

Kelsey now leaned forward, hugging Jane to her, her face resting on her sister's shoulder while she just breathed deeply. Jane held her close, her own face buried in Kelsey's neck. Their bodies trembled as they fought to compose yourself.

Finally, Kelsey sat up straight, taking Jane's cheeks in her hands. She looked deep into her sister's eyes, seeing her own feelings reflected back at her. A million thoughts and words flooded her mind. Where could she begin?

What could she even say?

"Jane..." she said softly. "I... the first thing you need to know is that you're always going to be my sister and I love you."

Jane bit her lip and nodded. "I love you too, Kels."

"I... I think we need to take a moment here and talk," Kelsey continued, her heart pounding, because the last thing she'd wanted to do was take a moment. "Because we came close, really close, to crossing a line that can never be uncrossed."

"I know," Jane whispered. "I knew it in the back of my mind, but I just wanted to keep hurtling forward. It was so..."

Kelsey pressed her forehead to Jane's, wanting to feel close to her sister, even as they talked. "Stopping like that was agony, believe me. I didn't want to either. I've never felt anything like this. I am so... into you."

"I feel the same way," Jane breathed, caressing her sister's shoulders. "I want to... to..."

"You want to fuck me," Kelsey said, her fingers gently squeezing Jane's neck. "I know you do. And I want you to. And I want to fuck you too..."

"Kels..." Jane said, her voice trembling, eyes tearing up.

"We've been kissing and fondling and milking and worshipping one another's bodies. Maybe it was inevitable. And I don't want to stop." Kelsey almost choked out.

"Neither do I."

"Jane... if we do this... if we take this where we both seem to want to..." the older sister whispered, inexplicable terror gripping her. "I... I need to lay down some ground rules."

"Rules?" Jane asked, her own heart pounding in fear. What did Kelsey not want from her?

"Janie, I can't..." Kelsey faltered. "I can't be alone. I don't just mean physically, I mean emotionally. I can't do this with you, just to have you leave me. I can't be alone anymore."

"I'm not leaving you, Kels," Jane said, almost gasping as she tried not to cry. "We said we'd see this through together, remember? We'd be there for one another and for Ben and Kaylee, nothing held back."

"I don't mean while we go through this," Kelsey answered, shaking her head while it was still pressed to Jane's. "I mean I never want to be alone again. I can't do it. I'm terrified of it. I can't have something with you while we wait for Ben and Kaylee and then you're gone away. To have you and lose you would... would..."

She shuddered and clenched her teeth as she fought the tears. "We can't do this, Jane. Not if you're not going to be mine."

There was silence between them, nothing being said. The only sound was the two girls trying not to break down crying.

Jane finally took her sister's hands in her own and looked deep into her eyes. "Then I'm yours, Kels. Not just until Ben and Kaylee join us, not until just after, but for as long as we're both alive."

Kelsey didn't say anything but listened.

"And this isn't about just fucking you..." she continued. "It's about the two of us committing our hearts to one another, like you had with Derek. If you'll... if you'll take me, Kels, I'll never leave you."

Kelsey caressed her sister's cheek with her thumb, wiping away a tear. "We've always been joined, haven't we? No matter how much we fought, no matter how many times we fucked boys in front of one another to outperform each other, it was always there, wasn't it? We're soul-mates and destined lovers."

Jane nodded. "I don't want to be alone either, Kels. I'm so heartsick and feel so wounded. Being here with you, it feels healing. I don't want to just fuck you. I want to make love to you. I could spend my whole life doing that and never look back."

Kelsey sniffled, trying to smile. "Incestuous lesbians?"

"Who cares?" Jane replied, biting her lip. "If you want me... if you'll have me... I'm yours."

There was a decided moment of silence before Kelsey nodded slowly. "That's exactly what I want. I'm gonna just say it- I think I'm in love with you, Jane."

"I'm in love with you too, Kels." Jane said as she pressed her lips to her sister's and kissed her without restraint.

***

They were kissing feverishly as they staggered back into the bedroom suite, arms grappling around one another. Soft light from the Tiffany lamps gave the room a gentle illumination, perfect for the mood of what was about to happen. Tongues plunged and moaning punctuated the heavy breathing. Kelsey collapsed onto the bed, her eyes glinting with excitement as she looked at up Jane, who smiled wickedly. The younger sister crawled over her, bellies pressing and sliding together.

"God, I can't wait to fuck you," she breathed, reaching down between Kelsey's legs and stroking her fingers gently over the sticky lips, making the older girl moan and squirm. "I love how wet you are, Kels."

"I love it too," Kelsey breathed, shivering as she felt Jane's middle finger slightly part her lips and then dip inside, exploring and teasing her. "I can't believe we're in love!"

"I know, but I'm glad," Jane whispered, her voice husky with her desire. "Maybe we always have been and just were scared to admit it."

Kelsey arched her back and squeezed her pussy around her sister's probing finger, eyes closed as she squirmed in heated delight. "Nnnn, that may be. Fighting naked, makeout sessions where we claimed we were practicing, making sure we could see one another have sex..."

They pressed their lips together hungrily as Jane continued fingering her sister, sliding another digit inside, making Kelsey moan. Her hips squirmed and she took hold of one of Jane's breasts, giving it a squeeze and causing it to leak even more.

"D'you think... they'll know... that we're fucking?" Jane panted as she thrust her finger back and forth inside her sister's wet slit.

"You mean that they'll know it's different from- uhhhhhnnn! what we've done up to this point?" Kelsey mewled, one hand mauling Jane's breast, the other groping her own. "I dunno... maybe? Might notice we're making love?"

"I hope so," Jane breathed, her body so warm it was almost on fire as she tried to make her sister cum. "Oh God, I hope so. I want them to only know love when they finally come out!"

"Let me finger you," Kelsey gasped. "Nnnnnn, let me do you while you do me, Janie!"

Jane hastily scrambled around on the huge bed until she was lying on her side, facing down her sister's body. They moved as close as they could to one another and bent their top legs to allow easy access to their sopping pussies. Kissing and licking in this position would be too difficult because of their bellies, but they had time to work all that out, now that they were lovers and in love.

They kissed and grazed at the skin of one another's thighs while their fingers wormed in between their legs, finding their sticky slits. They both moaned in shameless relief as they slide inside, fingers exploring and thumbs pressed against clits. There was no teasing, just a desperate need to make one another cum. To cum for one another. To express their love.

"Gnnnnn, Jesus, Janie!" Kelsey keened as her sister snaked her finger under her sister's pussy and back to her puckered knot, working its way inside while her thumb pushed into the space vacated by the fingers. "Fuck, my ass!"

"Do me too, Kels," Jane rasped, feeling her sister already trying to locate her notch. "Finger my ass, sissy!"

They fingered and reamed one another, kissing and nipping feverishly at each other's thighs. Their bodies, shining with sweat, squirmed and writhed, the scent of women in heat permeating the room. They couldn't get enough of one another, of making each other cum. Kelsey hadn't even felt anything like this when she was married.