Expecting & Expectations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane gritted her teeth as she felt Kelsey's probing fingers inside her. She wiggled hers mercilessly, enthralled by how tight and warm her sister's pussy and ass were. She was thrilled and not at all surprised that they seemed to like the same things. God, she wanted to cum so bad, even more than she had earlier when she'd been fucking that boy Ray.

What would they do now about that, if they were in love?

"Deeper and harder, Janie," Kelsey gasped. "Make me scream like a mindless slut!"

"You're gonna make me cum so hard, Kels!" whimpered the younger girl. "I want it, I need it! Please!"

They didn't hold back, plunging their fingers inside one another with increasing urgency. They yelped and groaned, biting at the skin of each other's legs, and finally it was too much. Both girls seized up and then shuddered, crying out in bliss, bodies wracked by orgasms, with nothing held back. Hips bucked as they gripped one another, reality melting away and replaced by bliss.

A full three minutes had passed and they were still lying on their sides, trembling and whimpering, trying to find themselves. Fingers slowly withdrew from pussies and asses while they caressed one another slowly, each an anchor to the other. Without speaking, they both wiggled their way up each other's bodies until they were face to face. Eyes closed, their kissed, slowly, deeply and with more love and affection than even they dreamed possible.

Fingers caressed faces, tongues massaged one another and quiet hums of contentment sat lightly in the bedroom. Everything had changed, or maybe just reached a conclusion and fulfillment. What happened next remained to be seen.

Jane's eyes slowly opened. She was pleased to see her sister, face right in front of hers, smiling serenely. The blonde girl had never seen anything so beautiful in her life.

"Can we really be in love, Kels?" she asked, her tone hopeful.

"I think we both really want to be," the older girl replied softly. "I know I do."

"Sisters can't marry one another anywhere, can they?" Jane moped. Kelsey smirked and rubbed her nose against her sister's.

"Is that what you want?" she asked. "To marry me?"

"Well, I don't want my daughter to be born out of wedlock, after all." Jane replied, winking and making Kelsey laugh.

"So it's about making sure that Kaylee and Ben aren't bastards? You pragmatic slut, you!"

"Oh, you love this pragmatic slut and you know it." Jane purred, raising herself up and then straddling her sister's neck again, lowering her pussy to her mouth. "Promise not to clam slam you again."

"You can't rape the willing..." Kelsey murmured, marvelling at the sight of her sister's womanhood, blossoming and wet, and so very inviting. She kissed it gently and lovingly, tasting her sister's sweet cum. She licked and nibbled, never wanting to let go. Jane moaned quietly, her hands gently gripping the back of her sister's head while she squirmed her hips around.

"Your turn, Kels," she sighed, not wanting to leave her sister out. "Let me lie down and do it for you."

They swapped positions, with Kelsey now settling over Jane's lovely face. She sighed and shivered as her sister took hold of her thighs and began kissing and licking her still-sopping pussy. Her stomach was too large to allow her to see what her sister was doing, but she certainly felt it. Jane was eating her pussy with more care and devotion than anyone ever had before. It was like they were made for one another.

The thought should have scared her, and maybe an hour ago it, had. But now, awash in bliss and seeing a sweet end to her dreaded loneliness, she was no longer scared. Thrilled, yes, but no longer fearing. She believed Jane when she said they would be together for as long as they both lived.

Jane licked and kissed willingly, delighting in the taste of her sister, her sweet-but-musky woman's scent permeating her being. Kelsey had said yes! They could not only be lovers, but they'd be in love! A couple, now and forever! Jane felt no pang or loss at the notion, but a sense of joyful relief. She'd loved her sister, more than she dared admit even to herself. But now, all she wanted to do was devote herself to making Kelsey happy, until Kaylee and Ben came along, and then it would be the four of them, the world's happiest little family.

Neither sister needed to climax again, just to savour one another. Kelsey finally pulled off her sister's face and they laid together in bed, kissing and whispering, their familiar words carrying more meaning than ever before. Fatigue lapsed over them both and they drifted off in one another's arms, not the least bit afraid of what tomorrow would bring.

***

Author's Notes: True, another sex-heavy chapter, but I think the added logistics of the girls' pregnancies add a dimension to it that keeps things from getting vanilla or boring. Hell, they can't stay comfortably in the same position for five minutes and Jane's bladder is weaker than an anemic butterfly. And about as predictable.

As I said in previous notes, get comfortable, I'm thinking this will be a laconic ride for a bit, at least until Kaylee and Ben are born. I'm sorta relieved myself that the girls agreed they were in love, and I already knew it was gonna happen. Thank you to the (literally) scores of people who have been emailing and PM'ing me about this story and how much they're enjoying it. A lot of people have said pregnancy isn't a fetish of theirs but are still enjoying it because of the humorous interplay and romance between the sisters. Y'want smut, I can give you smut. Erotica? No problem. Romance? Gotcha covered.

This TV show I'm working on is really keeping me busy, I thought the summer might calm things down, but with a Fall premiere, I guess we've still got a lot to do. So I'm genuinely sorry that I'm not updating as much as I would like to, but real life comes first. Mayhap, if I get enough paid commissions to write erotica, I can just quit my real job altogether.

It's nice to have dreams.

Anyhoo, my ELO playlist has ended and I'm needing some new tunes to write by. Come to think of it, I don't even remember what story should be next. I think it's The Great Khan, which I'll be really happy to get back to, since I love that story. Hope the summer is treating you all well.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management