Expecting & Expectations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane pulled her lips off the dildo and smiled slyly. "Y'ready, Kels?"

Kelsey pulled back and nodded, already breathing heavily in anticipation. Her sister took her by the hand and led her to their parents' bedroom, where she laid Kelsey down along its length before lying down herself, facing the other way. They wiggled closer together until their legs were scissored, their bellies touching and their pussies almost kissing. Jane, the more flexible of the two, reached down somewhat awkwardly with an 'oof' sound and managed to insert one of the heads of the ersatz double dildo inside herself. Kelsey did her part by wiggling around until she trapped the other end between her own netherlips, which were slippery with her arousal.

Jane craned her head up to look down at her sister. "Ready?"

By way of response, Kelsey took her sister's wrists in her hands and held them firmly while pushing forward with her hips, sucking in her breath as the dildo penetrated, sliding deep inside her. She heard Jane groan as she did the same, and the sisters shuddered as their pussylips finally met around the rubber knobs. They were stuffed full, and both exhaled heavily at the feeling.

"Homigod," Jane wheezed, staring at the ceiling. "That's... really full..."

"Yeah," Kelsey agreed, sucking in her breath and then letting it out loudly. "Even fuller than when they were on the wall, somehow. Dunno why..."

They stopped talking and just lay still for several seconds, no doubt bracing themselves for what would come next. They massaged one another's wrists slowly, and then began undulating their hips, moving against one another. The sisters moaned softly as they felt the dildos moving around inside them, their pussylips slithering and clits kissing.

Kelsey shivered as she pulled Jane against her, feeling their bellies gently bump as they pussies squished together wetly. Everything about fucking and being fucked by her pregnant sister made her hotter than she'd ever been in her life. She ground her hips in circles, her body awash with mounting pleasure.

"Nnnnnn," Jane moaned, her eyes closed. "Can't wait... to try this with another set in our asses as well..."

"God, you're making me crazy, Jane..." Kelsey panted, her body churning now as she fucked her sister, massaging and gripping her wrists, feeling Jane's nails digging into her skin, the mild sting a delicious contrast to the overwhelming pleasure of their fucking. "I want our cunts and our asses filled with these fucking dildos as we fuck one another into fucking oblivion!"

"Ah, Kels!" keened the blonde, feeling her body contorting as her muscles began contracting fiendishly around the dildo. It wouldn't be long at all, now. "I love it when you talk dirty! Fuck! It makes me so hot!"

"I'll tell you anything... you want to hear, baby..." Kelsey gasped, trying to refrain from ramming herself against Janie too hard, just in case it was bad for Ben and Kaylee. "God, this is amazing, Jane! We've gotta do this all the time!"

"Shit, yes!" Jane yelped, her entire body rocking now, pulling herself against Kelsey desperately. "And we'll find different positions too, like going ass-to-ass, or- AH!"

Jane broke first, very suddenly, arching her back and crying out loudly as the orgasm crashed over her. She ground desperately against Kelsey, taking the dildo as far inside herself as she could, but also pushing Kelsey's dildo deep inside her. The result was that Kelsey wailed as she was overcome by her climax, feeling her pussy clenching and rippling around the dildo so strongly that it would have shot out of her if Jane hadn't been pressing back in kind.

The sisters gyrated and squirmed with abandon, cumming like there was no tomorrow. Their pussies were pressed tight around the dildos, slathering one another in cum, their clits throbbing madly. The grinding and cries of ecstasy continued for almost a minute before they began to slow down, their movements relaxing, but still holding one another firmly by the wrists, determined to not let go of one another.

And then silence reigned. Aside from the slow, heavy breathing, and the thundering of their hearts, the room was quiet. Blissful serenity settled on the scene, and the sisters just floated on gentle waves of pleasure, bound to one another.

"That... was incredible..." Jane breathed, finally breaking the silence. "I'm so wet, I wonder if I pissed myself?"

"Don't care right now," Kelsey replied, her thumbs massaging Janie's wrists slowly. "All I care about is how I feel. And how I feel about you."

Jane tilted her head up just a bit, to look down at her sister. "Oh?"

"Yeah," Kelsey said dreamily. "I'm convinced my entire life led up to this point, that you were always my future, darling. I'm meant to marry you. I'm sure of that now."

Jane fought back tears of joy, knowing she'd never get tired of hearing her sister say things like that. She may fully believe it, but to hear those words...

"Love you too, Kels," she choked, wanting to kiss Kelsey all over, but knowing they were still pinned like this. "The minute we can move, I'm proving it to you."

"Looking forward to it," Kelsey breathed, nodding. God, her pussy felt so good right now, like it was attached to every nerve in her body and sending messages of pleasure to them. "And when

we manage to unglue ourselves here, let's clean one another's dildos, hm?"

"Mmmmm, you read my mind, sissy," Jane purred. "It's a date."

Kelsey looked up at that statement and smiled. "That's what we should do, Janie... go on a date!"

"Ooh, yes!" the younger sister agreed readily, savouring the idea. "We'll both get dressed up, go to dinner, go dancing, and then fuck somewhere naughty."

"I get the feeling you've already pondered this possibility," Kelsey said dryly. "Haven't you?"

"Hand to God, no, I haven't," protested the blonde. "But the moment you said it, my brain ran with it!"

"The romantic evening culminating in tawdry sex, I notice."

"But our sex is tawdry, Kels," Jane pointed out. "Yeah, we're desperately in love, but our fucking is uber-depraved, y'gotta admit. And that doesn't make it not romantic, it just means I'll do things for you and with you I couldn't possibly do or give to anyone else, so it's actually romantic as fuck."

"Things you never do for anyone else?" Kelsey asked, smirking. "I can't even begin to guess what you've got in store for me, then."

"Harrrrrr," Jane replied, giving her sister a look. "Y'wanna know what I've never done? Held out on someone for being a brat, until they learn their lesson. Wanna be that person?"

"No," Kelsey giggled, shaking her head. "Not at all, I need everything my little sister can throw at me, and I look forward to giving her parts of me I didn't even know I had."

"'s'more like it," Jane muttered, trying to not sound mollified as she finally detached from Kelsey's wrists and propped herself up on her elbows. "I'll move first, you just relax, okay?"

Kelsey nodded while Jane braced herself for what was to come. She took a deep breath, and then began sidling backwards, still on her elbows, but wiggling away from her sister. She didn't know whether the dildo would come with her, or stay in Kelsey, but she'd find out momentarily. She felt a sliding sensation, one that made her see stars as her eyes rolled up into her head...

With a loud, wet 'pop!', Janie disengaged from the dildo, shuddering and letting out a throaty gasp. She felt and even heard her cum gooshing out of her, slathering her ass and thighs. She felt strangely empty with the godemiche removed from her.

For her part, Kelsey yelped as her dildo stayed inside her, but sagged very suddenly with the loss of support, the head of the dildo dragging along her upper wall. She looked like she was having a seizure, and keened loudly before the dildo stopped moving. She thunked her head against the plush carpet, exhaling loudly.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph," she breathed, her eyes spiralling in her head. "Okay, if we do this again, we've gotta be ready for that. Nearly killed me."

"Ooh, I'm sorry, sissy," Jane cooed, slowly getting on to her hands and knees and crawling between her sister's spread legs, looking at the dildo that split her open and drooped obscenely toward the floor. "Just imagine how much easier sex is gonna be when we're not pregnant."

"If I survive to that point," Kelsey sighed, feeling her sister took gentle hold of the bulge where the two dildos met. Jane put a palm on Kelsey's mound, applying gentle pressure, and then smiled at her. Slowly, gently, she began pulling on the dildo, causing Kelsey to tremble and moan long and loud. The blonde watched in fascination as her sister's inner lips pulled wetly along with the dildo, as if unwilling to relinquish their prize. The dildo glistened as she withdrew it.

Another 'pop!', and it was out of Kelsey as well. The brunette shuddered and lay still, her pussy leaking profusely. Jane patted her gently, waiting for her sister to move again. Slowly, Kelsey's eyes opened, and she smiled lovingly, caressing her breasts as she gazed at her sister.

Jane held out her hand and pulled Kelsey up into a sitting position, and then waiting while she knelt up to join her. She held the dildo between their breasts as they pressed close and kissed deeply, tongues tangling.

"Mmmmm, so in love with you, it makes me dizzy," Kelsey murmured, her hands on Jane's arms.

"Ditto, Kels," purred the blonde girl, shivering in delight at her sister's confession. "I can't get enough of you."

They broke the kiss and Kelsey waited while Jane pried the dildo apart, smiling naughtily as she handed her sister the one that had been in her pussy. Meanwhile, she brought the one that had been inside Kelsey up to her mouth and swirled her tongue around the bulbous tip, shivering in delight at the taste of her older sibling.

Kelsey was humming and moaning to herself as she sucked on the dildo, reveling in the taste of her sister. She couldn't believe how addicted she had become to it so quickly. Not that she was complaining, mind...

They tossed the dildo aside and went to cuddle on the bed, lying on their sides and kissing one another gently. Fingers wandered through hair as they stared into one another's eyes.

"Wanna get married?" the blonde girl asked, her eyes sparkling.

"You know perfectly well I do, silly," Kelsey replied, smirking and poking her nose. "If only it were legally possible."

"I think sissies should be allowed to get married," Jane said, pouting. "After all, it's not like we can have kids or anything. It's just a declaration of love and wanting to be together forever."

"I dunno what to tell you, Janie," Kelsey sighed, wishing her sister's desire could come true. She'd loved being married, and to be married to Jane seemed like a wonderful idea. She'd happily spend the rest of her life that way. "Maybe we can convince someone to marry us in secret, like a ceremony, but it'll never be legal. I'll just make sure you're in my will, as if you were my wife. You and Ben."

Jane squeaked giddily and kissed her sister again. "We should go on a date. Like, get dressed up and go out to dinner."

"Well, as long as you don't take me to a place where I have to dance," Kelsey mused. "Just dinner and so on, okay?"

Jane nodded. "I'll find us a posh place and we'll go. I mean, I like your galactowhatever smoothies and shit, but I'm dying for a nice, rare steak."

"I have no idea what I'd wear," Kelsey mentioned, grimacing. "I didn't exactly bring any formal clothing with me. And I doubt any of the shopping boutiques in town have anything in size 'Pregnasaurus.'"

Jane giggled: "I'm sure we can wear whatever we like, given our conditions, and they'll understand. As long as I'm not wearing anything that smells like puke or exposes our bellies, right? Preggos deserve nights out too, after all."

"You know what? You're right!" Kelsey declared, pushing herself up to a semi-reclining position. "I'm not hiding here in the lodge because I'm pregnant. People can just deal."

"That's the spirit!" Jane said eagerly, sitting up as well, delighted with Kelsey's show of élan. "I'll find us a place to eat, while you pick out our outfits, okay? I trust your judgment over mine; I'll end up making us look slutty."

Kelsey smiled and shook her head. "You're incorrigible, young lady."

She was looking forward to their evening.

***

They'd been afforded a private booth, away from prying eyes, but it wasn't like they were shuffled off into a corner or anything. The restaurant was dimly lit, and the smooth jazz playing was a delight for the sisters to listen to. Kelsey sipped at her virgin mimosa, while Jane was already on her third Virgin Mary.

"Mmmmm, I love the heat of the Tabasco sauce, the sour of the pickle and the saltiness," the blonde girl purred, licking her lips. "It's exactly what my preggo little body craves."

Kelsey nodded. "And I'm craving sweet things, so my sparkling grape juice and OJ is quite wonderful. I could be persuaded to add these into our daily diets, I think."

"Ooh, how much pussy licking will it take to get a guarantee?" Jane whispered, giving her sister a sassy wink. "A lot, I hope."

"Guess you'll just have to dig in and find out, won't you?" Kelsey replied airily while she sipped her drink again. She shivered and squeaked suddenly as she felt Jane's nylon-covered toe slip under her skirt and press against her pussy. Trying not to choke, she put down her drink and looked at her sister in astonishment.

"What're you doing, you heathen?" she hissed, although it's clear she wasn't angry. "We're in public!"

"Yeah, and the tablecloth reaches the floor, so nobody can see what I'm doing," Jane pointed out. "I always stick my foot in the crotch of any date I intend to fuck that night. Why would you be any different?"

Kelsey couldn't refute that particular slut-logic, so she sighed and merely allowed her sister to continue molesting her pussy with her shapely toes. She was jealous that her younger sister's feet were not swollen up like hers, but still tiny and shapely. She almost wondered if Jane's morning sickness misery was worth it.

Eventually, she slipped off one of her shoes and began to return the favour, gently caressing her toe up and down the fabric of Jane's panties. The blonde girl sighed and purred, obviously enjoying the attention. The sisters stimulated one another until their main course arrived. As promised, Jane had ordered a rare filet mignon, with potatoes and asparagus. Kelsey had opted for a Pacific smoked salmon steak, with risotto and beans.

"I thought we preggos weren't allowed to eat fish?" Jane asked as she cut up her steak.

"You just have to know what types of fish are high in mercury at what time of year," Kelsey replied, adding a bit of garlic butter to her fish. Pacific salmon are generally low. It's Gulf fish that are the real threat, like swordfish and so on. Ohhh, sweetie, this is really good! Try this..."

She sliced off a little bit of her fish for Jane and put it on her plate. Jane reciprocated with some of her filet. They tried one another's entrée, agreeing that they'd both made splendid choices. For dessert, Kelsey would get the bread pudding, while Jane would order the crème caramel.

"God, this is so romantic," Jane said, stroking her toe along Kelsey's calf. At least she was behaving while they ate. "Are you sure you won't slow dance with me after?"

"Maybe a little, if it's not too busy out on the dance floor," the brunette conceded. She did want to dance with her sister, she was just self-conscious about her appearance, not to mention what anyone watching them would think, two pregnant sisters dancing together.

She decided she didn't care. If she was going to look after Jane as her wife, her marriage partner, then she had to stop worrying about what everyone else thought. Jane was her priority now, and if Jane needed to dance, then they'd dance. Nothing else mattered.

They continued talking, mostly about what life would be like after Ben and Kaylee had made their appearance. They'd be staying together, of course, and their children, technically cousins, would be growing up as siblings. Ben was going to be a few weeks older than Kaylee, but that hardly mattered now, did it?

"Think mom and dad'll let us live at the lodge?" Jane mused, finishing her steak and using the last of her bread to mop up the potatoes. "There's day care here in town once we're both working, and then a really good school for them."

"Yeah, we really should think about that," Kelsey agreed. She'd more or less put her entire life on hold once she was pregnant and her husband had abandoned her. She'd been studying to be an interior designer, and she had no doubt that she'd make a mint here in this ritzy mountain town in the Rockies. "Should we both work, though?"

Jane shrugged. "I know what you mean, in terms of one of us always being there for the kids, but we should look at all options. I enjoy being a personal trainer, it suits my personality and my schedule is likely to be very flexible. And you can do a lot of your work from home, if we end up staying here."

"There is that, yes," Kelsey agreed. "Neither of us has any income right now, and that can't last forever, no matter where we live."

"Well, you've got an amazing knack for interior design, so you'll make a killing," Jane declared, reaching across the table and squeezing her older sister's hand. "I have total faith in you."

"And you're a wonderful personal trainer, I'm told, so you'll have an endless supply of customers," Kelsey purred, smiling and stroking Jane's hand with her thumb.

"Oh? Who told you that?" Jane asked.

"You did, silly!" Kelsey said, making Jane blush and giggle. Their meal was cleared away and they ordered dessert, with Jane once again eliciting a promise from Kelsey to dance with her, at least for a few minutes.

"Okay," Kelsey acquiesced, nodding. "But only if we can go into one of the bathrooms and make out before we leave."

Jane's eyes widened in amazement. "Did my big sissy just say what I thought she said?"

"What can I say?" replied the older girl. "You're rubbing off on me, and maybe I like it."

"I cannot marry you soon enough," Jane breathed, blushing as her toe made its way back up Kelsey's calf and between her legs again.

***

Dessert had been exquisite, and they were now dancing together on the dance floor, holding one another as close as they could, and turning in slow circles. Jazz had given way to some Big Band music, and this song suited their mood.

"This is nice, isn't it?" Jane said quietly, her hand on her sister's back, caressing subtly and gently. "I feel like we're a real couple, a married couple, in love and just doing things together."

"That's because we are a couple in love, married and doing things together," Kelsey answered, smiling at her sister. "This is what our life together should be like. Doing all sorts of things we love as a couple. I promise to do this with you as often as I can for exactly that reason, baby."

Jane's blue eyes shone. "Do you ever stop getting more wonderful, Kels? How'm I supposed to measure up to that?"

"You do by being you," Kelsey whispered, nodding in affirmation. "You're my other half, and you complete me. You're braver than me in so many ways, and not afraid to just be yourself. I need all of that I can get in my life."

"Like I need your stability and good sense and compassion," Jane added as they moved around the floor. "When you're around, I don't feel like I'm stuck in a free fall, I have a sense of direction, a purpose. You remind me I'm not a total fuck-up and the best way to prove it is by loving you wholly, every day."