Expecting & Expectations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're not?" Jane breathed, trying not to cry.

"I told them they weren't welcome," Kelsey explained, taking Jane's hands in hers. "They'd made it obvious that safari was more important, and I agreed it was probably best that they stay there, far the fuck away from my family."

Jane sniffled, confused, but let her sister continue.

"I tore a strip or ten off them, and when dad was grovelling, I told them that they might not be welcome back, but penance was due. They're going to be covering any and all medical expenses for us, they're releasing all funds in our names into my control, and they know we'll be living here from now on."

Jane pondered what her sister was saying. "All the funds? Wow, we're pretty wealthy now. But... I'm still hurting Kels, I want to cry. A lot."

"Cry all you want, baby," Kelsey said in a soothing voice. "You're completely justified. None of this is our fault. The fact that dad collapsed and gave in so completely just proves it."

Jane sniffled and nodded. "I guess. But you and I... we're gonna live here?"

Kelsey nodded. "And no visits from mom and dad unless they phone first for us to okay it. Let's see what they think of that. If they can't be bothered, neither can we."

"O-okay," Jane said uncertainly. She obviously felt like she was still the cause of the ordeal. Kelsey smiled and caressed her hair before kissing her lovingly.

"Hey now," the older sister cooed. "If you were such a fuck-up, could someone as awesome as me ever fall in love with you?"

Jane smiled through her tears. "No fair, using my own logic against me."

"Turnabout is fair play in love and war," Kelsey pointed out. "And to be honest, if you really were the fuck-up mom and dad make you out to be, I'd probably hate you. But I don't, so obviously it's not true."

"You... you don't hate mom and dad now, do you?" Jane asked.

"No," Kelsey sighed, shaking her head. "But I'm madder than I've ever been in my entire life, and I'm not the least bit interested in seeing them until Ben is collecting his old age pension. I'm sure I'll cool down after the births."

"Do you hate anyone? Like, maybe Derek?"

Kelsey smiled and thought about that. "I may want him raped to death by dickwolves, but I'm not sure that I technically hate him," she said finally.

"Wow, if you want someone you don't hate raped to death by dickwolves, I'm pretty sure I don't wanna know what you'd wish on someone you do hate," Jane murmured, causing her sister to snicker and caress her face again.

"Well, growing up, I did hate this one pointy little canine tooth you have right here," Kelsey said, using her fingertip to push through Jane's lips and touch one of her teeth. "During one fight, you bit my tit, and that little bugger caught on my poor nip, and raked across it something fierce. It stung and was hard for days afterward. I couldn't stop masturbating because I was so turned on."

Despite her tears, Jane giggled. "I didn't know that. I'll admit then, that one time you speared my cunt with your fingers by accident, it hurt like Hell, but also really turned me on, and I had to frig myself about forty times before the fire died out."

Kelsey joined her sister in giggling. "We really got off on hurting one another, didn't we?"

"I think it was foreplay," Jane sighed, feeling slightly better after Kelsey's assurances. She was still going to do a lot of crying, and feeling rejected, but it was okay now. Kelsey was here to look after her. "I mean, if it really bothered us, we would've stopped, right? But we didn't. I mean, the only thing we didn't do was bite one another's cunts off."

"We just wanted one another and couldn't admit it, so we fought? I could buy that," Kelsey mused, nodding. "What a pity, all that time we wasted. We could've been lovers and in love years ago."

"Well, maybe," Jane said quietly, reaching between Kelsey's legs and cupping her pussy gently. "But then you wouldn't have met Derek, and I wouldn't have Ben for a nephew, would I?"

"True," Kelsey agreed, leaning in to stroke Jane's womanhood lovingly. "And I wouldn't have Kaylee for a niece, would I? I guess... I guess you're right, all the heartache and everything we've gone through was necessary to get us here. Even mom and dad pulling this shit. If they hadn't gone on safari to begin with..."

"We wouldn't be here like this, and we wouldn't be falling in love," Jane said heavily. "It's... so difficult to think about."

"Yes, but all the more wonderful because of it," Kelsey said gently, still stroking Jane's pussy while she pressed her forehead to her sister's. "Things are exactly how they're meant to be, baby. Sure, lots of pain, but this is going to heal it all, and make everything better."

They kissed then, gently lowering themselves onto the bed, caressing each other softly and whispering words of love. After making out for some minutes, they shimmied up the bed, where Kelsey eased back into a pile of plush pillows. Jane smiled and knelt in front of her sister, taking her legs and parting them. She then lay down as comfortably as she could, leaning in toward Kelsey's pussy. The brunette guessed what her sister wanted, and used her fingers to pull her pussylips open, exposing her inner pink.

"Hi, Ben," Jane whispered, making sure Kelsey could hear her. "Today was an emotional day for Auntie Jane, and-"

"Uh-uh," Kelsey interrupted, shaking her head. "Mommy Jane. We're married; you're his mom too now, just like I'm Kaylee's."

Warmth flooded through Jane at her sister's words, and she wiped away a tear before continuing. "It's Mommy Jane, Ben. And like I was saying, today was kinda tough. But I want to make a promise to you: you will always be loved, no matter what. You'll never be an inconvenience, and there are three women in your life who will go to the ends of the earth for you. You'll never be alone. Mommy Jane promises."

She kissed Kelsey's pussy lovingly, then moved herself around, lying on her side and allowing Kelsey to do the same, faces at one another's slit. Kelsey was too big to lie in the same manner as Jane had, so this was their compromise. Jane crooked one knee up, moving it back slightly and exposing herself. She rested her head on her arm and closed her eyes. Two fingers on her free hand parted her netherlips, and Kelsey leaned in and began whispering.

"Kaylee," she began, knowing Jane was listening. "I just want you to know that your mom is one of the most loving and brave people I know. She gives me a lot of strength, to face things I'm afraid of. I'm sorry you won't meet your grandma and grandpa when you get here, but everything will still be fine, I promise. Because we're here, and we're never letting you go. You'll be everything to us. Don't keep me waiting..."

Kelsey then kissed Jane's pussy slowly and lovingly, making the blonde girl sigh and shiver in pleasure. She knew Kelsey wasn't being sexual with her, not exactly, but the effects she felt were utter bliss as Kelsey talked to her daughter, still deep inside her.

Kelsey then joined Jane on the bed and they kept kissing, lost in one another. Married heart and soul, nothing else mattered to them, except their little family they were starting. It didn't matter who the genetic donors were, all that counted was that they were mothers to two wonderful children, and they couldn't wait.

"Mmmmm, I am so in love with you, Kels," Jane murmured. "Gotta admit, though, I'm really in love with Ben, too."

Kelsey smiled. "It's okay, sweetie, I'm totally head-over-heels in love with Kaylee. You three are my world, and that's everything I'll ever need."

They snuggled as close as they could, foreheads pressed, and eyes closed. Before long, though, they both felt a familiar wetness between them, and the girls began giggling. Breasts squashed together, nipples pressed tight, they'd began to lactate, and were soaking the sheets they were laying on. No matter. Daddy would pay the dry-cleaning bill. After all, it was clearly all their parents were good for.

Tomorrow was another day, and the beginning of the rest of their lives.

***

Author's Notes: I know a lot of people rolled their eyes when Jane came into the bedroom sobbing and saying something about their parents, expecting me to follow the trope of 'parents die tragically, but leave everything to the brave couple, who soldier on'. Admit it, a lot of you did. Well, I happen to like turning tropes on their ear, so there ya go. If you disliked Kelsey and Jane's parents before, you hate them now. And if you were on the fence about them, you're in the Dislike camp at this point.

If you like them, well, you're a sociopath and need to get off my page.

The girls may be very emotionally raw right now, but at least they've got resources now, thanks to Kelsey mercilessly ripping her parents apart until they hemorrhaged money. Sometimes, it's all they're good for.

I wish I'd felt confident enough to put this is Romance, because it is a Romance story, but between the incest and pregnancy fetish themes, I thought people might cry foul, so it's here in the broader category of I/T. At least it gets good traffic, right?

Not a lot to say at this point; obviously the girls have big days coming up soon. As for me, I have to pound out the next chapters of My Naughty Neighbour, and then The Great Khan. Keep an eye out. I hope the summer is treating you all well.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management