Expecting & Expectations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're an awesome married couple, for sure," said the brunette. "Better spouses than we were sisters, I think."

"Oh, we weren't that bad," Jane snickered. "I mean, yes, we bickered, and fought, and tried to outdo one another and all that, but it turns out that it was just us practicing to be together, y'know? It was all leading up to us marrying and being happy forever after."

"Izzat so?" Kelsey mused, smirking. "So that night when we ended up in a catball, fighting naked in front of mom and dad because you stole my boyfriend, that was just a lead-up to our little romance here?"

Yes," Jane sniffed, nodding. "I was making sure he broke up with you so that I could have you to myself later. I just didn't know it yet."

"So us trying to claw one another's eyes out, and rip one another's tits off, all necessary, is that it?"

"Yup. Even that punch in the cunt you gave me, totes necessary."

"Well, you damn near bit my ass right off," Kelsey pointed out.

"And you nearly bit my little tit off, whore," Jane reminded her. "That's how we ended up n the catball to begin with, so you'd stop biting me."

Kelsey giggled: "And here I have the distinct memory of initiating it so that you wouldn't move from my ass to trying to bite off my puss."

"I would've too, if we hadn't locked up," Jane sighed, remembering the incident, now strangely fondly since she'd began her narrative about why it happened. "Probably still one of the weirdest nights in mom and dad's life, watching their teen daughters roll around on the floor naked and trying to kill one another while the guy they were both fucking just bolted out the door without a stitch of clothing on."

This made Kelsey snicker. "And yet somehow you're convinced it was all part of a plan to being us together. The worst part? I can't even refute it, because it makes so much slut-logic sense."

"I'm writing it into my wedding vows, then..." Jane said, nodding.

***

They'd finished dancing and sorted out their bill, which meant they had one final task to see to before leaving the establishment. True to her word, Kelsey took Jane back to the bathrooms, and locked the door behind them. Seconds later, they were kissing one another hungrily, tongues tangling as they caressed one another's flanks and behinds. They knew not to touch one another's breasts, because they'd both begin lactating at the stimulus and ruin their dresses.

"I love you, Kels..." Jane murmured through their kiss, her hand pulling up the hem of her sister's dress to squeeze her ass cheeks.

"I love you too, Janie," purred Kelsey, reciprocating, squeezing the blonde girl's pert ass. "I love you so much."

"Mmmmm, gonna fuck you so hard when we get home," Jane said, now kissing along Kelsey's jaw and neck, making her shiver. "Gonna make you scream so loud..."

"God, yes," Kelsey whimpered, feeling her knees turn to jelly and her pussy getting so wet. "I'm gonna scream your name, baby."

"I love being your wife," Jane said heatedly, one hand slipping around in front to stroke up and down Kelsey's panties, teasing her slit.

"Mmmm, and I love being yours," Kelsey moaned, teasing a fingertip around Jane's puckered knot just beneath her thong underwear. Kelsey was amazed her little sister was wearing any underwear at all, to be honest, but she wasn't complaining, either. "We're amazing wives for one another."

They knew they didn't have the time to make each other cum, not to mention they'd never manage to leave the establishment without drawing stares if they had. They just wanted to misbehave and get themselves riled up so that when they got home, they'd tear each other's clothes off and fuck like mad until they passed out.

With great difficulty they pulled back from one another, trembling and looking at each other through glazed, heavily lidded eyes. Both girls ran their hands under cold water in the sink to quench their heat, and then headed out of the bathroom, hoping they looked dignified. They made it as far as the vehicle before they began kissing again.

"Gnnnnn, we're too big to make out and fuck in the back seat," Jane whined as they groped each other. "But the moment we're not pregnant..."

"God, yes," Kelsey breathed, hoping she remembered to tint the windows before she began swallowing her sister's tongue. "I want to do it everywhere with you."

They somehow broke their liplock, and Kelsey began driving them home. Jane giggled and hiked the hem of her dress up and began fingering herself, moaning and gasping while Kelsey drove.

"Nightcap, sis?" Jane asked, smirking as she teased the fingers she'd had in her pussy into Kelsey's mouth. The older girl moaned, loving the taste, but also frantic to keep her attention on the road. They weren't even out of town yet, and Jane was making her crazy. Her tongue snaked around the proffered fingers until she pulled her head back and took a deep breath.

"Okay, enough for now," she said rather grimly as she drove beyond the town limits and the streetlights disappeared. "We're in the dark now, so let me concentrate, slut. Pack it away, please."

"Aw," Jane moped, but dutifully complied, since Kelsey was being serious about their safety. It was late at night, and pitch black as they took the winding road through the endless trees back to the lodge. She couldn't wait to get home.

The thirty-minute drive was almost more than either girl could bear. Kelsey's pussy was so wet that she was squirming in the driver's seat. Jane was little better, leaning her head back and looking at the ceiling while biting at her finger knuckle to try and control herself. No sooner had Kelsey parked in front of the lodge and turned off the engine than they both opened their doors and wiggled through the dark to the front porch. They threw their arms around one another and began kissing feverishly.

Kelsey somehow opened the door and they stumbled inside, shedding coats, footwear, and finally dresses in the foyer. Arms wrapped around each other, they kept kissing as they made their way towards the stairs, and the sumptuous bedroom they shared.

The landline phone rang in the living room. Both girls paused in the kiss and looked over at the room not far away. The phone kept ringing.

Jane looked at her sister. "You go upstairs, and I'll answer that. I'll get rid of whoever it is and join you in a sec."

They shared a quick kiss and then Jane detached from her sister, hurrying off to the living room. Kelsey, meanwhile, took the stairs up to the second floor, and made her way into the master bedroom the sisters had commandeered. She hummed and sang to herself, dancing slowly around the room with an invisible partner. She loved how in-love she felt. And it was all because of Janie.

She stripped out of her panties and pulled off the breast-lifting tape she'd been wearing. The dress she'd been wearing had no shoulders, so bra straps would have been unseemly, and she'd opted for the tape, relieved that it had been up to the task. She'd had enormous cleavage during their dinner date, and she knew Jane was thrilled at the sight. The thought gave her a tingle.

But by now, her breasts were rather swollen, and she was feeling sensitive. She'd have to let Jane know that she required milking, and maybe they could work it into their lovemaking. She held no particular doubt that Jane would also require attention, and she looked forward to sucking on her little sister's-

Jane stumbled into the room, and she was sobbing, her face red and glistening with tears.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Kelsey asked in confusion. "Are you okay?"

Jane shook her head, choking on her sobs, unable to say anything just yet. She collapsed against the bed, looking completely devastated.

"Janie, baby, what's happening?" Kelsey queried again, sitting next to her, not at all certain what was happening.

"It's... it's..." Jane sobbed, her normally blue eyes red and so very wet. "It's mom and dad..."

"What? What?!" Kelsey exclaimed in alarm and terror. "Are they all right?! Have they... have they been-"

Janie shook her head vigorously, tears flying from her face and her hands gripping the sheets of the bed as she fought to say something.

"They're... they not... c-coming..." she managed to gasp out before breaking down in hysterical sobs again.

Kelsey was silent for some moments as she tried to process what her sister had said. She'd been convinced there had been some terrible accident and their parents had died or were injured. But what Jane was saying made no sense.

Had she meant that they'd been killed and as a result they weren't coming?

"Jane, baby," Kelsey said softly, with a calm she did not feel, and a icy pit in her stomach. Fear gripped her, expecting the worst upon explanation, but she needed to know. "Please, I'm sorry to ask, but calm down, and tell me what you mean. What happened on the call?"

Jane tried to rein herself in, and made several aborted attempts to stop crying, looking at the bed. Kelsey waited patiently. Her sister was obviously so distraught that she'd give her all the time she needed. Jane took several deep breaths and finally looked at Kelsey, her eyes red and bleary, her cheeks scarlet and dirty with tears and ruined mascara.

"It... was mom," she said finally. "She called to tell us that... she and dad are having such a great safari, and they came across an amazing deal that allowed them to stay another six months, but they had to commit to it now..."

Kelsey's stomach did a slow roll and dip to the left as she listened, the colour leaving her skin.

"They're... th-they're..." Jane stammered, her eyes watering again as she lost any composure she had. "Kels, they can't be bothered to come back for the births!" she blurted out as she began sobbing hysterically. "They don't care! It's more important to stay on safari than meet their grandchildren!"

Kelsey felt odd, because in many ways, she felt nothing. Her heart ached and broke at the sight of her younger sister weeping in grief, but beyond that, she was... detached. She didn't know what to make of it. Was something wrong?

"This... is all my fault!" Jane sobbed, clearly in more anguish than she'd ever been in. "They're not coming back because of me! Because... they're ashamed of me!"

There it was. The lack of emotion drained away and was replaced by a cold fury. A deep fury aimed directly at her parents. Kelsey could feel the heat in her cheeks, and her heart racing as she realized the depth of rejection that her parents had just heaped on them.

"Janie," she said calmly, taking her sister's hands in hers. "Baby, listen to me..."

Jane looked up at her, trying once again to control herself, but not succeeding. It agonized Kelsey to see the hurt in her sister's eyes.

"I need you to answer me very specifically," Kelsey said in a quiet and deliberate voice. "Think carefully. Did mom tell you that they were ashamed of you and that you were the reason they weren't coming back?"

"N-no," Jane admitted, wiping at her eyes. "But what else could it be, Kels? It's always been me they were ashamed of."

"They're not rejecting you, Jane," Kelsey said, her eyes narrowing as she made her conclusions. "They've rejected us."

Despite her crying, Jane covered her mouth with her hand as she realized what her sister was saying. Their parents couldn't be bothered to come and see Kelsey give birth to Ben, either. Ever since Derek had left her, their parents had been treating Kelsey differently, as if she was damaged goods. They didn't seem to blame Derek, it must have been something Kelsey had done to warrant him leaving.

Oh, of course they hadn't said that, but it was fairly obvious in their new attitude toward her.

And then Jane, the slut daughter and perpetual embarrassment, had announced she was pregnant as well, and had no way of knowing by whom. Clearly this was too much, and the only answer was to go on safari for as long as possible, hoping that the scandal would go away.

Kelsey drew Jane into a hug, stroking her back as the blonde girl tried to control herself.

"It's not your fault, Jane," Kelsey whispered, tears now falling down her cheeks. "It's not you, it never was. This is all about them, baby, and their failures as human beings. I promise you."

"I... I wish I could believe that, Kels," Jane sniffled, holding her sister, terrified to let go, as if Kelsey would simply fade away and leave her utterly alone again. "But I've always been the embarrassment, the one they were ashamed of. They'd be here for you right now, if I hadn't gotten myself knocked up! I've poisoned them against you! I'm so sorry!"

A tiny part of Kelsey wanted to slap her sister for being so ridiculous, but that was no answer- Jane was perfectly justified in her fears, because their parents had always treated her like the black sheep and embarrassment to the family. The more Kelsey thought about it, the more she realized exactly how wrong Jane was. No, with respectable Derek out of the picture, her mother and father just couldn't be bothered. They clearly had their own lives to live, and that didn't include meeting their grandson and granddaughter.

Jane shivered and then convulsed, clapping her hand over her mouth and then breaking the hug to dash for the en suite bathroom, where she began retching, sobbing miserably the whole time.

Kelsey was about to go and help her sister when she heard the phone ring downstairs.

She knew exactly who it was.

I'm sorry, Janie. I'll be back as soon as I've dealt with this...

Still naked, she got up and marched downstairs, taking her time. She knew her mother would keep calling until someone picked up. It was an old pattern. Maybe they couldn't be bothered to be here for the births, but the expectation was that they'd be answered. Dutiful daughters, and all that shit.

Kelsey stared at the ringing landline phone and finally picked it up. "Hello?"

"Kelsey?" her mother asked, sounding a tad tinny. "Is that you?"

"Hello, mother," the young woman said coolly. "How's safari?"

"It's fine, dear," the older woman said. "I was talking with your sister a moment ago."

"I know," said her daughter, her tone devoid of emotion. "She's upstairs crying, because she said you and dad can't be bothered to leave safari and come home for the birth of your grandchildren."

"Oh, I..." her mother faltered. "It's not exactly... it was a really good deal, and I-"

"So good a deal that it was worth destroying your daughter and breaking her heart over?" Kelsey asked, feeling her fury rise, but somehow keeping the snarl out of her voice. She wasn't giving her mother any ammo to work with. "Jane is absolutely devastated, mother."

"Well, she's always been too emotional," her mother sniffed, trying to sound like she hadn't made an error. "It's not as if-"

"Put dad on the phone," Kelsey interrupted.

"What was that?"

"I'm done talking with you, mother," Kelsey said icily. "Put... dad... on... the... phone."

There was a long pause, followed by some shifting around and then a muted conversation. Then someone was on the line again.

"Kelsey?"

"Hello, dad," she replied, looking at the far wall, but not really seeing it as she thought about what she would say next. "Let me tell you a little story, and please be so kind as to not interrupt, okay?"

Her father said nothing, but merely cleared his throat.

"It's a story about two girls, very alone, and very afraid, whose lives fell apart for very different reasons," Kelsey began. "And just when they needed their parents most, it turned out that a vacation on the other side of the planet was far more important than being there for the girls, one of whom is upstairs, literally sick to her stomach because she's convinced that her parents don't give a damn about her."

She could tell her father wanted to protest but opted for saying nothing. Kelsey, on the other hand, had no intention of stopping.

"One daughter, a dirty, damaged-goods divorcee, and the other a wild child who only just needed a firm hand, rather than disdain. Both just under nine months pregnant, and not a single soul in the world to care. Even their own parents turned their backs on them, unwilling to face the scandalous reality of unwed daughters with bastard children."

"Now, Kelsey, I-"

"I'm not the least bit interested in anything you could possibly have to say, dad," Kelsey said tersely, cutting him off. "If you and mom can't be bothered to be here when we need you most, especially Janie, then I don't give a damn what you think. No one, anywhere could possibly justify extending a vacation when their immediate family is in crisis. But that's exactly what you and mom did, not caring one whit what the effect would be on your daughters."

Her father said nothing.

"Do we really mean that little to you?" she asked icily. "What're we supposed to tell Ben and Kaylee when they ask? Do we tell them the truth? That grandpa and grandma just couldn't be bothered? That shooting game somewhere in Central Africa was more important?"

"Kelsey, there are-"

"I can't wait to show them which mounted heads in your trophy room took precedence over meeting them, over being there the first few moments they arrived in this world."

Silence for several seconds, before he finally spoke.

"Your mother and I... I guess we can come back now and-"

"No," Kelsey said firmly. "As of this moment, you are not welcome for the births, father. You made your opinion on the matter clear, and obviously agreeing to come back is a massive inconvenience for you. And I'd hate to think that Janie and I were inconveniences for you."

There was a long pause before her father spoke again, and he sounded dull, defeated.

"What... what can I do, Kelsey?"

"Now you're getting the picture," she said almost venomously, glaring at the phone. "First of all, Janie and I will be moving into the lodge, and we'll be raising Ben and Kaylee there. You two hardly ever use it, so just write if off as a tax loss or something."

Her father cleared his throat but made no demur.

"Since you can't be here, you can cover any and all expenses relating to the births," she continued, knowing he wouldn't dare refuse. "Doctor's appointments, doulas or midwives, home births, if we feel so inclined..."

"Home births?" he asked.

"Yes, home births," she confirmed. "Maybe Janie and I will want to feel some comfort in our surroundings, since our family won't be there. Sounds infinitely reasonable to me."

Another pause. "All right, I will see to it."

"No, I will," she announced. "You will release the funds put away in trust, as well as the RRSPs that you've had in our names since we were born. Those will not be covering the births, those will be contingency funds to be used by me as I see fit to ensure the future of my son, my sister, and my niece."

"... okay, Kelsey."

"Oh, and do make sure you call us first if you decide to visit," Kelsey said snidely. "Janie and I don't really care to be inconvenienced, after all. Family trait."

Another long pause. "Okay."

"I'll be heading to the bank in the morning," she added. "Everything had best be arranged by then. Make sure they know I'm coming."

"O-of course, honey."

"Good. See you when it suits me, father..." she said before hanging up. She leaned against the wall and sighed heavily, her mind spinning, but her shoulders feeling strangely light. She went back upstairs, and found Jane sitting on the bed again, sniffling and looking very pale. She glanced up at her sister.

"I heard the phone," she said in a tiny voice. "Mom?"

Kelsey nodded. "Mom, and then dad. We had words."

"Are... they coming now?" Jane asked hopefully.

"Nope," Kelsey replied as she said next to her sister. "They're not coming."