Expecting the Unexpected Ch. 01

Story Info
Teen realizes her BFF wants her & maybe her twin does too.
5.4k words
4.65
29k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 06/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****This story is a complete work of fiction. All characters in this story are 18+.

This story will come in chapters and will have taboo scenes later on in the story. But for now the story starts with a girl and her BFF. Enjoy <3***

~~~~~~

"Fuck this." I yell throwing my pencil down in frustration. I'm over senior year. Completely and utterly fed up with all these tests. I'm the artistic type and not the one with the brains my school seems to favor. My twin brother on the other hand is the one who came out with all the smarts.

I snatch up my practice quiz and head to my brother's room. Rudely slamming open the door I yell playfully. "Please save me from this torture Ronny!"

He startles at his desk and turns around to look at me with a scowl. "What the hell! Knock next time Veronica!"

I roll my eyes. "Oh chill out. No need to get grouchy with me. I need help with this paper so I don't fail my finals."

"Okay but it's still my room that you unkindly barged into like a damn wild hog!"

"Oh fuck you." I say while flipping him off. "I knew you were working on homework and was just going to ask for help."

"That's beside the point you brat! Like I just said, this is still my room and you don't need to barge in here like you own the place. Hell, you could have walked in on me jerking off, and then you'd be scarred for life. I would have to hear it till the end of time even though it would have been your fault."

He gets up and snatches my paper from me to look at it.

I shudder. "Don't even say that. Fine, I'll get you a doorbell for Christmas. Would you like that drama Queen?" I say sarcastically.

He bends over his desk and writes something on my paper. He tosses it at me and lets it flutter to the floor like an asshat. "Whatever Veronica. Just fucking knock next time."

He storms off out of his room so I bend over and pick up my paper. He answered the question I needed help with for me.

"Aw, you still love me!" I yell.

"Fuck off Veronica!" He yells back while slamming the front door.

Chuckling to myself I get up and go to his desk to look for the same paper I'm working on only to find it finished already. I quickly take it and go to my room to copy the answers so I can study this stuff knowing I have the answers right. I have to pass this class, it won't hurt me graduating but it will stop me from going on the vacation our parents have planned for us this summer.

After double-checking that I got everything I go and put his paper back where I found it. Grabbing my phone on the way I call Ronny and head to the kitchen.

He answers on the third ring. "What do you want brat?"

"Where did you head off too?" I grab a coke out of the fridge. After popping the tab I take a drink waiting for his reply.

He sighs in annoyance. "I'm heading to the skate park to hang with the boys and to get away from the house. Why?"

"Should have said something, Ronny. I need to go to the mall and get a new bikini for the trip. Now you gotta turn around and come get me."

"Really Veronica? Can't you do that tomorrow? I'm already halfway there."

I tut at him smugly. "Nope that's not how this car arrangement works baby brother. You know mom and dad said we have to share. Plus the mall is only a few blocks away from the skate park and you can just drop me off."

I hear him groan in annoyance. "First off you were only born three minutes before me so that doesn't mean jack shit. Second I'm bigger than you so who's the baby now." I hear him mutter something to himself before saying.

"Anyways that doesn't matter, I'm turning around but you better be ready to go. I'm not sitting there waiting on your ass to get ready."

My phone beeps letting me know he hung up on me. "Rude ass." I say rolling my eyes and putting my phone in my purse. Swinging it over my shoulder I go find my blue converse and go outside to wait on the porch swing.

Ten minutes later my brother pulls up in our black Toyota Camry. Not the coolest car but it runs fine. Our parents promised us if we could take care of this one then they would get us both new cars since this is our mom's old one.

Getting in I kiss Ronny on the cheek just to annoy him a little more. It's just too easy to get under his skin. "Thank you, little big brother. Your such a gentleman."

He wipes his cheek off with a scowl on his face. "I should just trade your ass on the black market for a monkey. Our parents would never tell the difference and I'm sure a monkey would be less annoying than you."

Rolling my eyes at him I grab my phone out of my purse to scroll on Instagram. "Sounds like fun. When do we start the trade? Maybe a crime lord will trade you the monkey for me and spoil me in riches to my heart's content."

He scoffs and reverses to turn around and slowly makes his way down the driveway to head back to the skate park. "You wish. I'm sure they'd just hack you up and use you for parts to sell for more money on the black market."

I fake gag. "You are sick dude. What is wrong with you?"

He chuckles at my revulsion. "You are too easy to get grossed out. There is some messed up stuff on the internet Veronica and it's surprisingly easy to accidentally run across it. I'm jaded to the horrors-"

I smack my hand over his mouth. "Okay, enough you creepy freak. I don't want to know what filth you and your friends jerk off too okay? Y'all are fucking weird."

He licks my hand and I snatch it back only to wipe his own spit on his face. "You are so gross!!"

He laughs at me again. "You've been annoying me all day Veronica, and since you made me come all the way back home to get you I'm paying it back." He reaches over and turns up the radio only to my horror to hear Tourniquet by Marilyn Manson playing.

I reach over to change it and he smacks my hand away shaking his head at me. I cross my arms and face the window pretending to pout. One thing I'll never tell him is he's actually gotten me to like a lot of his music, but he'll never know that, or I won't hear the end of his gloating so I internally bob my head to the music as we make our way down the Highway.

We finally make it to the mall and he pulls up by the south entrance to let me out.

"I'll text you and let you know when I'm done. Don't leave your phone in the car this time and forget me here." I give him a look that says I'll kick your ass if you do it again.

He bobs his head and reaches to close my door to get me to hurry up. "Yea yea, I'll pick you up later bye." He slams the door and drives off without another word.

"Jerk." I mumble and turn to head inside.

This is one of my favorite places to go to hang out with friends. All of the bustling people, three stories of stores and boutiques. Food carts and even a whole eatery with a dozen different options on the second floor. It's great in my opinion. My parents don't mind if I come here to hang out and eat with friends as long as I don't break the bank.

I text my friend Madison letting her know I'm heading to a boutique called Beach Bums to see if they still have the cute blue bikini I saw last week. We were in a hurry so I had no time to stop and purchase it, just hoping it would still be there.

I finally make it to the little store and start searching for the bikini. I start to get a little frantic thinking someone else got to it before me when I see a flash of blue hidden in the back of the wrack I'm looking through. I dig my way through and see the swimsuit hidden in some folds of a swimsuit cover.

"Haha, finders keepers." I say smugly. Looks like someone tried to hide it so they could come back and get it for themselves. I check the tags just to make sure it is my size. It seems like this thing was made just for me.

As I'm checking out and the cashier is bagging my purchase I hear a singsong voice behind me.

"Veronica!!"

I turn around to see Madison in her latest Jeffree Star tracksuit purchase. Her bleach blonde hair is a mane of wavy curls falling around her shoulders, she's also wearing a pair of designer shades that are a little too big for her face, and a little Louis Vuitton purse hanging off her arm.

She's literally a carbon copy of legally blonde except she is one of the smartest people I know besides my brother.

We hug each other tightly. She grabs my bag with my purchase in it and then my arm. Pulling me out to the closest elevator I know she's probably leading us to the food court.

"Oh my god, I'm starving. I hope you're hungry because I want one of those big noodle bowls."

I knew it, she's always hungry so she's always eating but never gains a pound. So I just shake my head at her laughing. "Of course you're hungry, but yea I'm down to eat some noodles. After that, I want to stop by another store to see if I can find another cute outfit for vacation though."

Madison lowers her shades and waggles her eyebrows at me. "Oo trying to impress one or some of those island boys huh? We have to find you something that you're parents would never approve of you wearing!"

I smirk at her. "You know it. Might as well find my own fun if I can get away from my family. Plus the drinking age there is 18. What my parents don't know won't hurt them."

"Hell yea girl. Aren't you're parents getting you and your brother separate rooms this time?"

I nod my head. "Technically, it's a sweet with two different bedrooms with a living room and kitchenette. Usually, they get us a room with two beds but they figured now that we're adults and graduating we should enjoy the luxury sweet."

"Yess girl, with your own room you can sneak a boy in there and have some alone time!" She waggles her eyebrows again playfully.

"Pfft, yea if I can get him past my brother. Knowing him, he'd just rat me out to ruin my fun."

She shrugs. "Hell, he might be getting all the chicks so you won't have to worry about that."

I scoff. "He's such a freak so no I don't think so. He'd just scare all of them off."

"Nah he's pretty hot dude." She says trying to play it off.

I stop her right in front of the food court, not letting her off the hook. "Did you just say Ronny is hot?? What did you do with my friend?"

Madison rolls her eyes at me. "You're his sister you aren't going to notice, but he's gotten pretty hot this past year." She says blushing a bit. "He's let his hair grow out so he's got that tall dark and handsome thing going on. Not to mention all the skateboarding he's been doing has toned him and made him fit. I saw him the other day running track without a shirt on when I was late for class and holy shit." She fans her face dramatically.

I look at her in horror. "What the hell have you done with Madison? Because never in my life have I ever thought you'd be lusting after my brother. Who you used to hate might I add."

She sighs a bit. "Yeah well, your brother used to do everything he could to torture me with bugs. I don't like him but it doesn't mean I can't appreciate the glow up."

She grabs my arm and pulls me along again. "Plus he isn't the only one who's had a glow up. Girl you've changed so much in the passed year. Volleyball has given you an ass and you have some nice tits. Your face has finally cleared up and you are glowing girl! You and your hunky twin are drool-worthy."

I shake my head in shock. "Are you on drugs? I know you're my number one hype woman but shit girl I've never heard you say anything like that before."

She shrugs. "Well, it's true. Y'all both look awesome and are going to be getting some major ass on vacation. At least you better get some. After Mathew's bull shit you deserve the best dick down ever."

"Well, I guess we need to hurry up and eat. We have to find the hottest outfit because I'm going to have some fun this summer."

~~~~~

I'm standing in the dressing room looking in the mirror. I haven't shown Madison the outfit yet. I look like I should be illegal. This is one of those every woman needs a little black dress but if you splash a little bit of slutty in the mix. The dress is some silky fabric that ties around the neck with a plunging neckline that ends above my belly button. The lightweight fabric does no justice with a bra so every shake and movement of my breasts is noticeable yet the fabric is keeping them covered.

With my long black hair and seafoam green eyes, I look more like a dark mistress than an 18-year-old girl. The back of the dress is open all the way until it reaches my ass. The dress only goes to mid-thigh so it accentuates my long legs curvy ass and hugs all of my curves.

I walk out to show Madison and she almost drops her phone when she sees me.

"Holy fucking shit girl. You are hot!! You have to get that, it is perfect!" She practically yells at me.

"You sure it's not too much? Like my tits could fall out easily."

"No, they won't as long as you tie the dress up good enough. Plus if you're seducing a guy then oh well they'll be happy to see your boobs. Hell, you can see your nipples anyways."

I look down to see my nipples poking out and quickly cover my tits with my hands.

Madison jumps up and yanks my hands down. "No, you need to be confident in yourself and this dress. You look stunning and you are going to make every fucking cock there stand up when they see you in this dress. Don't be ashamed of your sexy self. "

"Are you turning lesbian on me or something?" I try to joke to distract her and fail badly.

"Hell for you I might. I've only ever kissed a girl before but you make me reconsider." She says with a smirk.

I look away because I can feel my cheeks heating up. "Fuck Madison. I'm so nervous about this vacation. I know this is what I need to get over Mathew and I thought faking it until I made it would get me there but this has forced me to realize I'm way over my head."

Madison palms my face gently to get me to look at her and smiles at me. "Hey, it's okay. It's better to come to that realization here than there when you are on vacation trying to have a successful one-night stand. Come on let's go buy this dress because you are definitely keeping it and let's head to your place."

She pulls me into the dressing room and doesn't leave.

"I gotta change back into my clothes if I want to buy this Madison. I know we change in front of each other all the time but I'm not wearing anything under this dress."

She smirks at me. "I know, but you need to learn that you are hot as fuck and get comfortable with that fact. So I'm staying right here. Plus I'm your best friend, it really doesn't matter."

I realize this dress practically makes me feel like I'm already naked and shrug. Not only that it kinda turned me on a little bit to see her reaction to me in it. I wonder what her reaction would be to me with nothing on.

I slowly reach up and untie the strings at my neck, it's the only thing holding this silky dress on my body. I let them go and feel the dress slide down my body, onto the floor in a puddle of black satin. Looking into Madison's eyes I see lust burning back at me and realize my best friend wants me.

I go to cover my body again with my hands and she jumps up to stop me. She grabs my hands and places them on her shoulders and grabs my face forcing me to look at her. "I know the things Mathew said and done to you have hurt you but those were only words of an insecure man who didn't know what he truly had. You are gorgeous and have no reason to hide yourself okay?"

I nod my head letting her know I heard her but what I didn't expect is for her to kiss me. I freeze for a moment in shock but when I felt her tongue probe my lips asking for entry I give in and kiss her back.

I've never kissed a woman before but I can already tell the differences between guys and girls. Her lips are soft and so is her body that she conveniently pulls me into. Her tongue glides over mine in a teasing manner and she gently bites my bottom lip and pulls back.

She looks at me with love and lust in her eyes and gives me a cute smile. "Sorry I've been wanting to do that for a while and that dress just made me lose my mind."

I smile back at her. "Trust me I'm not complaining." With more bravery than I usually have after Mathew's bull shit, I kiss her back.

She squeaks in surprise but quickly recovers and pulls me back against her. As I'm the only one naked she takes advantage and rubs her hands over my body slowly. Her hand rubs and squeezes my ass for a moment before she brings her hand back up gliding along my ribs. As she reaches my breast I can feel my pussy getting wet. She tweaks my nipple and I accidentally let a moan free.

Madison giggles and shushes me. Her head ducks down and she takes one of my nipples in her mouth while still tweaking the other. I bite my lip to keep from making noise so we don't get caught. She's teasing and nipping my breasts, driving me wild. I've never been more turned on in my life. I feel my wetness dripping down my thighs, not even Mathew could turn me on like this.

I feel her tongue swipe and tease my nipple in the best way. Her other hand slowly slides down my side making its way to the junction between my legs. She slowly slips her fingers between my lips and I hear her mutter a curse at how wet I am already. She doesn't stop and slowly starts rubbing my clit. I'm having trouble keeping myself still and quiet, but don't stop working my hips with her hand. When she bites my nipple and circles my clit at the same time I let another moan slip. I feel her silently chuckle against me.

"Sorry, it's been a while since I've been with someone." I whisper.

"It's okay but we have to be quiet or we'll get in trouble." She kisses me to try and silence me continuing her assault on my body. The nipple her mouth left is now being pinched by her other hand as she sinks two of her fingers into me she quickly finds my G spot making me moan into her mouth.

I guess girls are better than guys since they know what they are working with.

She realizes I'm not going to be able to be quiet for long so she speeds her hand up simultaneously rubbing my G spot with her fingers and with the heal of her hand rubbing on my clit. I've been so deprived that I quickly come with a gush all over her hand and a loud moan.

Before we can say anything there is a bang at the door. "Whoever's in there you need to leave now before we call the police!"

Madison and I look at each other and giggle. I watch as she brings her hand up and sucks her fingers into her mouth tasting me.

"Fuck." I breathe.

She winks at me. "Let's take this to your house. I'll go buy this dress for you, you wait outside the store so they don't think we're together."

"Okay deal." I laugh. I hurry and get dressed. Madison peaks out the door when I'm done and gives me a thumbs up. We both take off in separate directions.

~~~~~

Madison and I are in her car on the way to my house and I text Ronny to let him know I got a ride home.

Me: Hey Madison is taking me home so don't worry about coming to get me.

Ronny: Okay cool. I'll be home l8r. Don't burn the house down.

Me: Fuck you.

Ronny: 🖤

We are pulling up to my winding driveway when I finally get the nerve to turn towards her and ask. "I thought you said you've only kissed a girl before? It surely felt like you knew what you were doing back there."

Madison sighs before answering me. "You remember Rebecca from last year? She moved at the end of the year."

She turns and looks at me so I nod my head. Turning back towards the road she continues. "Yea well I only kissed her but she would always tease me in small ways until one day the damn broke and more happened. She was the one to do everything. I was inexperienced with women and honestly didn't know I liked women until then. It only happened one time before she left but ever since then, it changed my view on everything. I still like guys sure but I really like girls too."

12