Expecting the Unexpected Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grab her hand to hold it in support. "You could have told me Madison."

She gives me a guilty look quickly before putting her eyes back on the road driving slowly down my gravel driveway. "Sorry Veronica. I didn't mean to hurt you I was just really confused for a long time. It took me a while to come to terms with it. I haven't really come out about it and didn't know how to tell you at this point. Well, I guess I kinda showed you instead." She says on a laugh.

"Yea I guess you did. I'm not complaining though. It was really good. I've never been with a girl either but have always appreciated everything about women. Just never had the time or chance to explore it though. I've always wondered but I guess this is a good start." I chuckle and kiss her hand as we finally pull up to my house.

"I love you no matter what Madison. Even if you go slut monster on me and attack me in a dressing room."

She puts it in park and gives me a shocked look. "You bitch!" She laughs. "I'll have you know you were squirming, panting, and moaning like a bitch in heat on my hand. You enjoyed every bit of it too."

I'm almost crying laughing at her. "I sure did. I guess you're the slut monster and I'm the bitch in heat huh?"

"Oh, I'll show you slut monster." She says gathering up our things. "Get your ass to your room now before I spank it."

"Ooh sounds fun." I say on a scream as she tries to pop my ass with her hand.

We both run in the house dropping everything in the living room making a mess before we run upstairs playfully screaming as Madison chases me to my room.

I shove my door open to only have Madison tackle me to my bed. We're both laughing and out of breath enjoying our silly moment.

Madison sits up but stays on me so I can't move and I feel her rub her hand on my ass. I relax, enjoying the sensation only for her hand to leave and come back down slapping my ass.

"What the hell?" I say laughing

"I said I was going to spank you." She says in my ear.

I shudder in pleasure realizing what we started in the mall was far from over. She smacks my ass again and rubs the sting away. I lay there silently enjoying the sting of pain she's giving me.

Madison spanks me a few more times and tells me to roll over for her. Straddling my hips she leans down and kisses my throat. "Please tell me you want this? I don't want to push you into something you don't want."

I rub my hands up her back dragging her shirt up. "I haven't told you to stop anything you are doing. This is new to me but I'm enjoying it. I couldn't trust anyone else to go into my first lesbian experience blind." I joke with her to hopefully ease her mind.

I see her smirk and know it worked. She reaches down and pulls her sweat-shirt off. I pull her down to me and kiss her while reaching behind her to unsnap her bra. She throws it to the side and grabs my hands to put them on her breasts.

I inhale sharply at the unexpected feeling of her soft tits in my hands. Her nipples are hard and wanting so I quickly give them attention. Madison leans back up letting me have my fun with her. I watch her face as I pinch and rub her nipples. Her eyes are hooded and she's biting her lip clearly enjoying every sensation.

She reaches down to pull my shirt off so I sit up to help her and to get my bra off. As soon as they are both off I pull her back down to me pressing our breasts together while we make out. Madison isn't shy and grabs my tits immediately and starts teasing me back.

She works her mouth down my throat nipping and licking all the way to my tits to give them the same attention. Every graze of her teeth and swipe of her tongue has my arousal climbing higher. I moan loudly with this last bite and she backs off.

"Are your parents home?" She freaks out a bit.

"No, we're good. They won't be back until late tonight. They went out of town this morning."

She relaxes and reaches for my shorts and starts to pull them off. "Good because if you're this sensitive then what I'm about to do next is going to have you screaming." She says with a sexy wink.

I lift up and help her take my shorts and panties off but stop her before she can go any further. "Nuh-uh, if I'm naked then so are you. I want to see you too."

She smiles at me and hooks her thumbs in her tracksuit pants. "I'm totally fine with that." She slowly wiggles her hips as she drags her pants down. Once they hit the floor she slides her hands up her legs and slowly dips one of her hands in between her legs to slide her fingers in her pussy.

I watch transfixed as she pumps her fingers into herself a few times and drags her wetness up to her clit to tease it for me all the while I'm laying in front of her spread out and dripping myself.

Madison climbs up to me and offers her two very wet fingers. I take them both into my mouth and suck her juices off. She's sweet and slightly tangy a taste I don't mind at all.

She then kisses me and swipes her tongue in my mouth, tasting a hint of herself. "I'll give you more later but right now I want to focus on you." She then begins kissing her way down my body, giving my nipples a quick nip and suck only to keep kissing down my stomach.

Making her way to my hip she kisses me on one side and licks her way to my other and then gently bites down. The sensation had my hips bucking and me whimpering. I feel her chuckle against me loving how responsive I am. She kisses me right on my mound and I expect her to lick me but she ignores my core and kisses my inner thigh just to tease me more she bites me there too.

"Madison" I moan. "Please."

She looks up at me from between my legs with a knowing look. "Fine since you asked so nicely."

I watch as Madison brings her face close to my pussy and as slow as she can she licks me from my dripping hole to my needy clit and ends the lick by circling her tongue around it.

I moan loudly. Mathew never went down on me and the one time he did never felt like this.

Madison continues her slow-paced licks until my hips start moving of their own accord. She wraps her arms around my legs, placing her hands on my hips, and changes her pattern. She flutters her tongue on my clit and sucks it in her mouth repeatedly. My toes are curling and I'm whimpering at each suck she makes.

She dips her tongue down pushing it into me a and fucks me with her tongue just to drag it up with my juices up to my clit and slurping them up. I start rubbing and pinching my nipples for extra stimulation. At this point I'm grinding my pussy into her face and living up to my new bitch in heat name she bestowed upon me.

Madison moves one of her hands down to start fingering me while fluttering her tongue on my clit. Slowly adding two then three fingers. The added fullness and the pumping into my G spot has me turning into a moaning mess. I reach down threading my fingers in her hair forcing her face closer into my pussy without shame. She doesn't complain but starts licking and slurping on my pussy savagely. This and her pumping fingers have me screaming out with my orgasm. I squirt for the first time ever which has her moaning into my pussy and slurping up everything I give her, drawing out my orgasm with every lick and suck she gives me.

As I'm right in the middle of my cumming I hear my door open and my head swings over to the sound but I'm so far gone that I can't stop anything, not even the sounds leaving my body.

My eyes lock with my twin brother Ronny's and I see the shock and realization of what he just walked into cross his face. He stands there and stares at me and Madison laying here in the bliss of my orgasm for what feels like an eternity but I know it was only a few seconds before he realizes what he was doing and he slams the door closed.

"Oh fuck me." I say weakly.

12