Expecting Unexpected Things

Story Info
While his wife is out getting pampered, I pamper him.
4.3k words
4.1
29.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story involves remorseless cheating, attempted homewrecking and impregnation coercion. If you're not into that, you're probably not going to enjoy this. Otherwise, hope you do enjoy.

*

Ok so I accept cheating with your boss is both cliche and, well let's be honest, not exactly challenging. Fish in a barrel kind of thing for sure.

But that doesn't mean with a bit of creative forethought it can't be exciting and very, very satisfying. You just have to put a bit of effort into the details and build up the anticipation.

The second part was already shot for me with one of my previous bosses, James.

Within the first week of working at the agency, I had found myself, quite by design, staying late one night just with him. And sure enough, by 8:30pm, with everyone else gone, I was bent over his desk in his corner office getting my proper company induction. My small frame was getting the executive management treatment as my skirt was hiked up over my hips, my bra pulled down so it was also around my waist, my lace panties pulled to the side, and my top lying on the floor.

James was married, young by senior management standards, handsome and in good shape. Also, well endowed. So ticked my boxes. All of those attributes meant he was more than a little self-assured. Arrogant really. And I had no doubt he played around a fair bit. So being bent over his desk didn't give me much of a sense of achievement. For that I needed to be more creative. And after a few weeks, my inspiration hit me.

His wife had this routine of coming into the office and taking him out for lunch once or twice a week. It was adorable, sickeningly so. But I kinda enjoyed it. Her and I would chat when she came in. I think she liked talking to me. Helped her feel young again as I would tell her the PG version of my weekends and trips away. That life had now totally escaped her, especially as she was six months pregnant with their first kid.

On one particular visit, my evil mind crafted what would make this affair a bit more unique and satisfying, if not a bit evil.

James was running late from a meeting and Sarah, the wife, was happy enough chatting away with me. I happily indulged her slightly annoying run down on everything involved in getting ready for a kid. A nodded away as my mind went back to the prior week when her husband was eating me out on his desk late one night.

Sarah was good looking enough. Like they made a good pair. She just seemed a bit uptight and a bit posh. And you could tell she was starting to lose what would have been a reasonable figure due to the kid and all the supporting infrastructure mom bods develop.

James finally showed up and I gave him a fun little smirk that Sarah didn't notice as I kept talking to her. And that's when she told me how James' sister and her best friend had organised some baby shower this coming weekend. It was starting off at the most famous day spa in the city and carrying on with some high tea event at one of the most exclusive hotels, and then some surprise that they weren't telling her about.

The thought of her being out for the day doing baby stuff and James stuck at home, probably bored, needing something to do, made my evil mind go into overdrive. As I said goodbye to Sarah with a sickly sweet and totally fake little kiss, I had already put the bones of my scheme together.

See, while James and I had managed to have some fun over the last few weeks, we had never got to fuck outside of the office and already that had started to get a bit boring for me. It definitely seems James had a work side, a party side and then a home side. It was time to help him shake that up.

I had to be careful. You don't get to be in James's situation and living that kind of life without taking precautions. Like how he would never cum inside me. He either insisted on wearing protection or pulling out. I think he knew what kind of girl I am and how badly organised I can be, which means often forgetting to take the pill. So, I couldn't just say I should meet him at his house for fun on Sunday. No, this would have to be subtle and well crafted.

But I could still tease him about what he was going to do while his wife was out for the day. Over the next few days that's exactly what I did. First saying that he should join them, and it sounded like just his thing to him then saying how he would probably play golf first thing to a few jokes about how the guy version of a baby shower would be at a strip club. It was all laughed off with fleeting acknowledgements of the innuendo.

Casually, I slipped in that I was actually having brunch with a friend around his part of the city on the Sunday. She lived nearby and it was easy for me to get to. Like what a coincidence. Like a typical self-absorbed male, he didn't think anything of it except to say that the place we chose was pretty good and he goes there with Sarah fairly often. Perfect.

Helpfully, while he does like to keep things separate, he does allow for some overlap. This is in the form of him and I texting each other. He obviously keeps a pretty close guard on his phone under the guise of his important job.

So, it wouldn't have been a shock that I texted him Sunday morning as I noted the time. Sarah and her friends would just be getting to the day spa. He probably wasn't expecting me to ask him what he was up to or telling him my friend had had to rush off for some family emergency and I was left with two brunch meals on the way. I wasn't surprised when the speech bubble dots hung there as he thought about what to do and what to say and how dangerous this was. So, I interrupted his hesitation and texted him that it would be quick. I had plans on the other side of town.

After a few more hanging dots, I finally got a seemingly reluctant, 'oh yea sure. I guess.' Don't worry, I wasn't offended or disheartened. I also didn't have plans across town. What I did have was one of my go-to man pleasing outfits on. The kind that you could get away wearing during the day, if you had the body for it, but if you wore to the office you'd be straight over to an awkward conversation with HR.

It consisted of a tight top with a deep v neck. The full shape of my breasts were visible with my sheer bra doing its job of being subtle. The top finished well before my tight designer jeans started with their very revealing rips and tears showing the skin of my shapely, but toned legs all over. Some of the rips were tantilisingly close to some of the action parts, like you hand to be mindful with underwear choices to avoid a clash. To complete it, I was wearing my favourite and very expensive high heels. A nice gift from a former lover. But I was careful not to go overboard. It was definitely head-turning but on someone like me, who could humbly pull it off, not outrageously slutty.

About 10 minutes after we finished the texts, I spotted James before he saw me. He was wearing shorts and a light dress shirt. I did appreciate how he could make himself look hot and well-groomed effortlessly without falling into the trap of going overboard. He did, however, look uncharacteristically flustered. His eyes looking around in a slightly nervous motion. I think I had spooked him. I was on his turf.

I stood up right as he spotted me and a smile that seemed a little forced came onto his face. I wanted to give him a good look at me as he came over and I forced a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to make sure he knew what was on offer.

Then we sat down right as the waiter brought over two Bloody Mary's that I had ordered before - asking for an extra shot. "Oh sorry. I hope you don't mind a stiff drink in the morning. My friend has to start off the day with something strong." I lied with effortless ease.

James stayed on guard for a bit. looking around routinely, I imagined on the lookout for any of his and Sarah's friends or neighbours.

But as we got into it and the food arrived, and then our second round of drinks, James relaxed. He started to talk more, talk louder, and brought out his confident smile.

"I hope Sarah hasn't loaded you up with all sorts of errands and chores today." I said with faux innocence. "You should get to have fun too, before the kid comes along and ruins it all" I say with a fake laugh.

"Oh no. She's left me do my own devices. It's fine. I just have some work to do." He replied obliviously to my subtext.

"Oh, that's no good. You shouldn't take work home. It can ruin your home life." I said, masking the innuendo with my tone just enough for it not to register directly. "Anyway, you're kinda having to do work with me now. It's like a working lunch. Surely you could take the rest of the day off and just relax. or maybe get the heart rate up with some exercise if you wanted." I said with significantly reduced subtlety. I watched with a smirk as I saw his mind turn over through his gorgeous eyes. He didn't say anything for a while, just took the time to look me up and down before taking a long sip of his drink.

We stayed there well into the lunch service as Bloody Mary's got replaced with wine. He was clearly getting relaxed. He stopped looking around and got closer and closer to me. Eventually his hand found its way to my thigh, and I gave him a flirty smile in return.

As I finished my glass of wine that saw the end of the bottle we shared, I decided to move things along.

"We'll this has been a lot of fun, but I don't want to overstay my welcome in your neighbourhood. I guess I better let you go." I said as I watched the flash of disappointment in his eyes.

"Oh, ah no. You're fine. I haven't got anything else to do. we can stay here." He said with more desperation than he usually has.

"That's sweet of you, boss. But well don't take this the wrong way, it's just sitting in a restaurant all day is kinda boring. But if you don't have anything else to do, we could still hang out. Maybe you could show me your apartment. Your wife showed me some photos. It looks amazing." I said

Silence hung there. He was clearly thinking of all the permutations and the risks, and the rewards. I just kept eye contact with him as I gave him a soft smile and made sure my posture gave him a good reminder.

Sure enough, two minutes later after he had paid for brunch and the drinks on his corporate card, we were walking down the street and towards his apartment building.

It was a small, modern complex, with maybe five or six apartments in the small midrise. it certainly looked exclusive

He buzzed open the door and held it for me. As I walked through, he followed me and put his hand gently on my ass. I made sure to keep a bit in front of him so he could see my ass move in my tight, ripped jeans.

Once in the elevator, I let the tension build as I kept my sultry look. Then we got to the top floor and found our way to his door. Inside, he poured me another wine as I asked for the tour of his apartment that would have been bigger than an ordinary house. It was tastefully decorated and styled with all kinds of European art and appliances.

I kept it all very restrained as he showed me around the place. I didn't even push it when he showed me the large master bedroom and his marital bed. It was only when we got to the last room on the tour, the kid's nursery that he told me proudly he had decorated himself, that I decided it was time to strike.

I put my wine glass down on the kid's bookshelf and walked over to him.

"Mmmm. You've done such a good job. You're gonna make a great dad." I say as I put my arms around his neck. I moved my head in close, but not completely in. He had to move to connect. And after only a brief moment of hesitation, he did.

We were fully making out in his yet to be born kids nursery while his wife was at her baby shower. and we weren't holding back. Our tongues danced as his hands went to my ass and grabbed it tightly. I pushed myself into him as I grinded my hips against the bulge in his shorts.

He seemed as horny as ever. Soon his hands were pushing into my jeans, feeling my lace thong and my bare ass cheeks. We moved out of the nursery and into the hallway as he spun me around and pushed me up against the wall outside of the freshly and very painstakingly decorated nursery. He moved his hands to my breasts as he kissed my neck. Then his hands went back down to my jeans as he undid the buttons and roughly pulled them down my thighs.

His hands went back to my breasts as he groped them and got them out of the lace bra that was confining them. With my ass almost bare, I could feel his bulge press into me. Then his hand pulled away and I felt it touch my ass as he pulled his shorts down and got his cock out then rubbed it against my ass. I wondered if he would fuck me right there in the hallway.

But then he paused, and I used that as an opportunity to pull my jeans down and step out of them. My top was removed so all I had on was a skimpy thong and my bra that was now down around my waist. With my inviting outfit, I walked down the hall to his bedroom and looked over my shoulder to make sure he was right in tow - he certainly was.

"Are you gonna fuck me right here, babe?" I asked him with a sultry tone. "You gonna fuck me right here where you and your wife sleep? probably where you knocked her up." I teased more.

He responded perfectly. He roughly pushed me onto the bed, getting me on my hands and knees. Then I hear an angry, frustrated grunt as I feel my thong get ripped off me.

"Fuck you little slut. You want my cock don't you. You're just a naughty little slut that needs a good fucking." He barked at me. I just moaned in response as I felt him rub his cock against my wet slit before he rammed it inside me without any hesitation or any care. So good.

He was straight up to speed with his fucking. He was slamming me into the bed and the bed was getting slammed into the wall. I know he would never fuck his wife like this. The bed was in for a treat.

"Oh, fuck yes, stud. Give me that cock. Fuck. I need it so bad. I need it on this bed right now." I screamed out. His pace quickening.

Just as I thought he was losing it, he pulled out and stopped. Almost out of breath and out of endurance, he leant over me but left his cock out. so, I pulled him onto the bed and onto his back. I moaned softly at the thoughhave some fun riding him and being in control.

I started off slowly so he wouldn't lose it too soon. I took the chance to look around and admire all the nice things in the room. They looked expensive. Then I refocused and straddled him, lowering myself on his still very hard cock. Careful not to push him to fast, I gradually got my rhythm going as I moved up and down the full length of his cock. His face was straining. I had never seen him so lost before. It was so hot.

"Mmmm baby, you like being in my tight pussy on your own bed." I teased as I grinded down onto him extra hard. He could only moan out as he surrendered to my rhythm.

"Do you wanna just cum in me, stud? Do you wanna unload all that hot cum inside my tight pussy? Your raw cock inside me, stud. Fuck, it feels so good." I said as I reached behind and grabbed his swollen balls and squeezed them tight as I continued to ride him. He grunted and moaned more. He was close again.

"Fuck baby. Are you gonna cum inside me? That's so naughty. Mmmmm. Uugghhh. What would your wife think? Some slut in her bed. Riding her husband and making him shoot his cum in her.... Maybe knocking her up... Fuck, that is so wrong." I continued to tease as I squeezed my pussy tightly around his cock.

"Uggghhhh." He groaned as he lifted me up and pulled his hips down, pulling his cock out of me. "I should shoot my cum over your slutty face and teach you a lesson you whore." He said angrily through gritted teeth. Held up above his cock, I just grinned back at him.

"But your cock feels so good in my tight pussy, stud. You're gonna make me cum with your cock. And when I cum, my pussy goes crazy. So tight. Your cock deserves it baby." I said coercively as I locked onto his eyes and smirked my slutty little mouth.

It did the trick. He roughly slammed me back down as he pushed up. Just like that, his cock was buried inside me again. I got back up to pace and worked his cock like it was the last good one on earth. The bed continued to creak and groan from the treatment. I changed angles, moving forward and back, to each side. Making sure each part of his cock got to feel the hot friction from my tight pussy.

To his credit, he stayed with me. He kept going and going. A few times we came close, he managed to hold back or change something to stop him from cumming deep inside me. Three more times he held me up, breaking my rhythm. But we would get back to it.

I kept complimenting him and teasing him in equal measure. He knew what I wanted, but I didn't know whether he was going to give it to me.

Then once more he held me up, stopping me from slamming down hard on his cock again.

"Mmmmm baby. I think your cock really likes me." I said as I leaned over him, whispering in his ear softly. " I think it really wants to cum inside me. I think your cock knows how bad I am at remembering to take the pill. How easily it would be to knock me up right here on the bed you share with your wife." I purred. "I think your cock really wants to get back inside my pussy and shoot all that hot cum inside me."

Then I felt him start to move. but he didn't let me slam down on to him. Instead, he threw me off of him and onto my back on the bed. He got onto his knees between me. I pang of disappointment coursed through me. I'd been in this exact position before on his office couch as he stroked his cock and shot cum all over my tummy and my tits with large powerful blasts of cum. Sure, that would be hot and all. But not really what I wanted.

Then I noticed he wasn't quite getting into position. Instead, he lifted my legs up and put them on his shoulders. Then he got his cock and lined it up with my pussy. I felt his muscular weight bear down on me as his cock pushed effortlessly inside me. I could have cum right then.

"Is this what you want slut?" he spat. "You want my big cock in your pussy. Nice and deep. You gonna make my big cock explode with your tight, slutty pussy."

The feeling was so damn good. Straight away he was slamming it into me as deep as I have ever taken cock. His cock was pushed deep against my insides. I moaned out loudly as his raw cock went to exactly where it needed to go. He kept picking up the pace and going harder. The headboard was now slamming against the wall, announcing to the neighbouring apartment exactly what kind of lustful debauchery was going on here. I wondered if they were home. I wondered if they knew his wife wasn't.

I moaned out louder and louder, begging for him to keep going. I stretched my arms down and grabbed his muscular ass. squeezing it tight and holding him inside me. I didn't want him to pull out. The savage fucking he was giving me meant I lost my grip. I didn't want to lose his cock. I begged him to stay inside me. And as I heard his grunting get louder and his cock swell, my body got to the edge of this amazing cliff and quickly fell off of it.

"Oh fuck. Fuck yes. Oh fuck. I'm cumming. Fuck yes, babe. I'm fucking cumming. Cum with me, babe. Cum inside me." I begged.

My paranoia that he would pull out and not shoot my reward deep inside me seemed totally unfounded now. His breathless grunting, his deep pushes but slowing rhythm made me groan out as loud as ever. My orgasm got even more intense. My whole body shook and convulsed under him..

"Fuck, slut. Here you go." He grunted. "You're gonna get filled up with my cum. Fuck, yes. Fuuuuucccckkkk."

And with that he started blasting his hot, potent seed deep inside me. With each blast, I felt his cock throb as he grunted and pushed in as deep as possible. I lost count when he went past five. Maybe he got to ten. However many, we stayed like that for a long time. Him on top of me, me unable to move. His cock buried in my pussy as I squeezed every drop out of his cock.

12