All Comments on 'Expecting Unexpected Things'

by Creativewritings2001

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow you are an evil slut ! You just wrecked a marriage , albeit with a man whore whom probably don’t deserve his lovely wife anyway ! But still getting off on destroying marriages is beyond normal evil slut behavior !

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

From a man's point of view, it is ugly enough to be described how deep a person's character can sink. But to have it described from the point of view of a woman who even knows that her fucker's wife is pregnant and still has sex with him is abyssally ugly. Who ever wants to have something to do with people like you describe your protagonists? Scum of humanity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Evil woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the warning at the beginning if the "story" 1 star without reading it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Sometimes, a stroll through Realville ain't too pretty. It takes all kinds, both good and bad. Or, as they used to say on that old 1950/60s TV show, 'The Naked City': "There are eight million stories in The Naked City, and this has been one of them!"

Prince020402Prince020402over 2 years ago

Disturbing and ugly. Someone would have had to have a very entitled or depraved childhood to be either of those two despicable people. I hated the story but that level of emotion is testament to a very well written story. 5*

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

A whore is always a whore....1*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Not unexpected at all, as I was expecting nothing more than a story about a whore and a cheating bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talent free scribbler desperately throwing on us a laughable piece of drivel and miss.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's OK, the asshole is going to get caught some day. As far as the office whore is concerned, who cares? When he gets tired of her he will claim she tried to blackmail him and he will fire her. Sure, she's got recordings and tapes and whatever, yada, yada, yada. So the asshole gets burned too. Is that going to make her immolation less painful or absolute? She will age like cheese, as all women do. Until the mold and stink catch up with her she'll have her fun. If she hasn't nailed down her own sugar daddy fool before then she'll be just one more haggard broad schlepping her way to senior slutville and the oatmeal buffet. I'm sure all the sex and deceit and marriage ruination she incites will give her many years of precious memories. How do you tell a sick mind that they shouldn't be happy? I hope its a really painful incurable venereal disease that accompanies her fond memories. Thanks for the effort.

VenusDownstairsVenusDownstairsover 2 years ago

You can find about a million stories on this site describing the same kinds of things as this one and worse, but for some reason nobody minds until the genders are reversed. Take it up with Chaucer and Boccaccio if you're offended.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Best thing for these two scumbags would a fall down an empty elevator shaft.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

When one plays with fire, one gets burned. The story needs a sequel.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

snarky and arrogant people, with no integrity, nothing to root for or like.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayover 2 years ago

Hehe, pretty slutty and sexy story. You should add home wrecker to the tags though as a helper for people, this definitely fits the bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good and hot homewrecker story!! Please keep on writing and put more evil into it or a confrontation with the wife where the husband prefers the mistress

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s soooo hot! More home wrecker stories please. The wife should be so freakin boring and he wouldn’t have to live elsewhere. The people in the comments are old, ugly and have been cheated on themselves. If they were so righteous, why click on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it. I need a girl like this in my life. I only wish the wife had walked in on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous