Expecting Unexpected Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as our collective orgasm finally subsided, James stayed there. He was totally spent. I had drained him of all his cum and all his energy. Eventually, he manoeuvred my leg over his shoulder and let both my legs fold to the side. His cock was still in me and showing no interest in softening soon. Then he hit the bed. his body instinctively spooning me as his cock stayed right where it should.

His heavy breathing eased as he recovered. His muscled arm resting over me. The post orgasmic bliss was heavenly even if our act was evil, lustful decadence.

I don't know how long it had been, all I know is that our bliss ended sharply when we both heard keys go into a door. The cock that was pressed nicely against my pussy moved away like lightning, as did its owner. There were more than a few expletives as James rushed to put on some underwear as we heard the door open.

He raced out there to meet who I could now hear was definitely his wife. He paused briefly in the hallway to throw my jeans back into the bedroom. I took a second to admire my naked body lying in this luxurious bed. For a second, I thought it would be fun to just stay put. But my morals got the better of me and I got up and retrieved my clothes silently. and got dressed.

I listened to him tell some ridiculous story about working out, hence the underwear. I almost laughed out loud. Then I heard him compliment all the presents she had gotten and how they would look perfect in the nursery, and they should go in there straight away. Again, I almost laughed aloud at his clumsy diversion. But it sounded like it was working.

So, as I heard them go into the nursery and start to put things in the grand wardrobe, I took the opportunity to sneak past. James looked out for me and as we caught eyes, I gave him a little wink and blew him a silent kiss before continuing on and making an exist so silent and stealthy, a burglar would be proud.

As the elevator went down and I relived the day, I felt a smile broaden across my face. The naughtiness made my pussy ache as I thought about him cumming inside me finally. Then I thought about the state the bed was left in and how he would explain that to her. I put my high heels on and as the doors to the elevator opened. I strutted through the lobby, a soft, evil laugh even escaped me as I realised I wasn't wearing my lace thong.

12