Expensive Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vautour
Vautour
369 Followers

Once she was settled, Libby lifted her head and tried to suppress a soft smirk that had been threatening to creep onto her face. With the couple still on their feet, Libby took a long hard look at her brother for the first time in over a year. While he hadn't underwent a transformation as dramatic as her own, a small gasp of air escaped past Libby's plump lips as she appreciated the sight of his shirtless upper body. The difference in his shoulders and upper arms was as clear as day as she admired how strong he looked, like he was finally beginning to fill out his frame as he moved into his early twenties. But the sight of his pronounced abdominal muscles, with beads of water running down his midsection, was taking her back to all those nights she spent alone in her bedroom...thinking about just how badly she wanted to let her tongue roll all over his hard body...

It was for that reason that Libby wasn't happy at all with Callum's recent attempts at staying out of her way. Like him, she knew there was no feud or disagreement that was preventing them from seeing each other, but she was nobody's fool. She knew that as soon as his friends starting liking all of her Instagram pictures, with her new chest pouring out of a parade of gorgeous tight outfits, the lines of communication between the two immediately went dead. It was a consequence of her glamourous makeover that she'd foreseen, but she was taken aback at just how determined Callum had been to keep his distance. Every time she'd met up with her parents over the last year, Callum always had a flimsy excuse not to attend.

But when she let her gaze roam upwards from his body to stare into his pretty blue eyes, there was no shame at all in Libby's mind about the way her body reacted. The same spark of excitement went off in her chest as it always had from before she moved out of the family home. Callum was her little brother, but as she sat there, across from him in the hot tub, she knew without a shadow of a doubt that he'd never looked better. It had never mattered to Libby whether she was seeing someone or not in her own personal life...she always found the time to think long and hard about Callum while she was playing with her pussy...

A few years earlier, she was still at the stage where she'd convinced herself that what she was doing was wrong. But the distance between them over the last year only fuelled her fantasies and she knew that if there was any sign of weakness on his part...she'd pounce on him before he could think straight.

Still standing, Fiona let her right hand drop down and adjust the waistband of her bikini bottoms before she looked down at Libby. "Listen, Libby...I saw some of your pictures on Instagram over the last few days. I mean, I still can't believe how good you looked in them. But meeting you for the first time and seeing you in person...you look absolutely incredible..." After a quick glance at Callum, Fiona looked back down into Libby's eyes. "I think you two need to thank your mum and dad for the genetics they've blessed you both with..."

Slowly, Libby's arms stretched out to run along the back edge of the hot tub behind her. As she did, the impact on her chest was a sight to see as her breasts lifted up and placed even more strain on the thin black fabric of her bikini top. After taking a moment to flash Fiona a smile out of courtesy, Libby took all of three seconds to make her mind up about the girl that her cherished little brother had been dating.

There was no denying that Fiona was an attractive girl, with her long dark hair and tight little ass, but Libby didn't sense that Fiona's body would present a credible threat to what she had planned for Callum. Libby knew what his tastes were like when he was growing up, with his bedroom walls plastered with his favourite sex symbols. Only, there were no girls on Callum's walls with a chest like Fiona's. Instead, it was a who's who of voluptuous glamour models with sensational tits that were capable of entrancing any man who gazed upon them. Libby knew she'd never forget the two vintage posters he had of Lucy Pinder and Carmen Electra, with their curves bursting out of the most exquisite black lingerie, that even Libby herself had spent plenty of time pleasuring herself in front of. To Libby, Callum's posters were like a gateway into his mind to understand what he liked...and from the very minute her own surgery had healed...Libby desperately wanted to show off her new curves for him.

With a soft tilt of her head, Libby appreciated Fiona's lithe bikini body and her mind started to race. For the whole train journey down, Libby dreamt up various scenarios where she'd be able to ensure that she and Callum would have plenty of time on their own to get reacquainted. The one thing she wasn't prepared to accept was being a third wheel for Fiona to stay over every night and ride Callum's dick while she slept alone in the next room. As the train got closer and closer to Glasgow, Libby reached the only conclusion that made sense to her. If she wanted to take Fiona off the board, she'd have to take an appropriate course of action. As the smirk finally made its way onto her face, Libby knew that she had just the trick up her sleeve to take care of her...

Together, the three got comfortable and finished breaking the ice with one another. The next hour flew by as the pace of their drinking quickened and the speaker started playing one of Libby's favourite house music playlists at a slightly louder volume without being a nuisance to the neighbours. It was just after 10:00 p.m. when the sun had finally set and the lights surrounding the decking illuminated the hot tub delightfully.

Callum had managed to get himself back under control once the shock finally dissipated from seeing his sister's new enhancements in person for the first time. Despite her lounging against the hot tub directly across from him looking like a world-class influencer, Callum was well on the way to enjoying his evening. He actually took heart from the fact that the worst part was over, seeing her in the flesh not knowing what his reaction was going to be. And while he and Fiona listened to her go through her repertoire of stories, all the best parts of Libby were coming to the fore. He remembered how funny and silly she could be, and she always knew how to make him laugh. Even when she was discussing subjects that were a little personal...

As Libby reached the end of her latest story, she took a long sip of wine from her glass and returned it to the decking over her right shoulder. Slowly, she turned back around and looked Callum in the eye. "Honestly, that's the last time I'm ever going to try and save money on colouring my hair. I'd already noticed some yellow smearing on the straps of my gorgeous little black dress from when I was in the bathroom earlier that night. Now, if I was sober, I'd have known that something wasn't right...but I was more than a bit tipsy by the time the cute guy finally started talking to me at the bar. To be fair to him though, he wasn't capable of looking at my shoulders when I had my cleavage practically under my chin... I don't think he looked at my face for the first couple of minutes..."

With a slow tilt of her head, Libby caught Fiona's gaze before continuing. "Getting him home with me was the easy part...but from there I had the worst idea that I've ever come up with... For whatever reason, I decided that I wanted him to fuck me in the shower... Now, picture the scene, he peels my tight little dress off and the water's running...and I think I'm starring in some kind of steamy Hollywood movie. I'm drunk and think that I can do no wrong. Anyway, I pull him into the shower in my flat and it's absolutely tiny. I'm telling you both, you couldn't swing a cat inside it...but I'm thinking that I'm about to have the most glamourous sex anyone's ever had..." Just then, Libby slowly, methodically turned her head until she was staring Callum dead in the eye. "Once we got going, I swear...I'd barely touched him and he was already so fucking hard for me..."

The comment hung in the air until Libby was satisfied that it swam inside her brother's ear and made a home for itself right between his eyes. Only then did Libby offer a playful giggle to disarm the tension and continue her story. With haste, Libby glanced back at Fiona and continued. "So, the water's running to the side of us and he's kissing me like he wants to worship me. I kind of drunkenly whispered to him to pick me up, which he did...and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Then he slammed me back against the shower cubicle wall and I felt the warm stream of water on the top of my head. Now, let me assure you both...I was enjoying myself thoroughly and was waiting for the very glamorous sex to start. I could feel his lips and his tongue all over my chest, but the next thing I know he starts gagging..."

With a wicked look on her face, Libby continued. "Well, wouldn't you know it...but the thick blonde streaks in my hair started running and it was all over my cheeks, my neck...and my tits... The guy had slurped a little of it down and when he realised what it was, he sat me down and stumbled out of the shower. I swear, his dick was still so fucking hard and he started vomiting into the toilet... It was the most ludicrous sight..." Satisfied that she'd reached the end of her story, Libby offered a warm laugh which prompted the couple across from her to do the same, before she continued. "All the while he was trying to apologise and assure me that he'd be ready to fuck me once he was done, but my dreams of glamorous Hollywood sex were literally flushed down the toilet... So, no more cheap hair dye for me on a night out..."

The level of detail that Libby went into had Fiona's head spinning. Not only was she a stranger who Libby had only met an hour ago, but Fiona couldn't understand how Libby could be so comfortable talking about her sex life in front of her brother. But it was in that moment that she started to understand Callum's description of her from earlier. She was just as friendly, bubbly and fun as he'd suggested...but she was so fucking sexy. Fiona felt that the story she just told would've been ridiculous coming out of anyone else's mouth, but when every word slipped past her pillowy lips with that mischievous tone...Fiona knew that was exactly the kind of scenario that a girl with a body and attitude like that would end up embroiled in.

However, the hair dye and the humour never made it into Fiona's consciousness...only the key parts of the story did. The implausibly tight black dress. The spellbinding cleavage. The willingness to take a stranger home and fuck him in the shower... The willingness to talk about it to them both while wearing a bikini top that was nowhere near big enough...

Just as those details hammered themselves into Fiona's mind, she couldn't stop her gaze from dropping back down to lock themselves onto Libby's chest. As soon as she did, Fiona felt a rush between her legs as her own nipples started to stiffen. She could've counted on one hand the number of times she'd felt sexually attracted to another woman, but what she was feeling in that moment was a breathlessness that only came from being in close proximity to a perfect ten. Libby didn't just have the body and the pretty face, but she wielded an attitude that she was so proud of being so naughty... At that precise moment, Fiona thanked the heavens that Callum was her brother...because she was absolutely convinced that no man would be able to break free from under Libby's spell.

As Fiona brought herself together, she didn't have time to anticipate what kind of response Callum could offer to such a heated story. Slowly, she turned to face him as he leaned forward and called across the short gap to Libby. "Oh my God...how do you keep ending up in those situations? The guy was probably so drunk, I mean...who'd have a reaction like that to a bit of hair dye? Mind you, Libby...you can't rule out the possibility that your body just repulsed him."

The smile on Libby's face was beaming as Fiona watched her stare into her brother's eyes before she playfully kicked some water at him. At that point, Libby leaned forward with her eyes wide and giggled at Callum, before speaking up. "Oh, you know it was his loss... Don't worry, Callum, I know that you think your big sister is beautiful. We can't have Fiona thinking that you're always so mean to me..." With her grin widening, Libby caught herself glancing at his bare chest before looking back to return his gaze. "Now that we're reunited, why don't you just tell me how beautiful you think I am? Go on, Callum...show Fiona how mature you are and how much you've grown. Tell your sister how beautiful she is..."

While the comments were so obviously made in jest, Callum slowly stood to his feet and smiled at Libby before walking to the steps and climbing back out onto the decking. After turning back to face the two girls, he called out. "Libby, you're so fucking embarrassing at times...honest to God!" After shaking his head to deal with the involuntary blushing of his cheeks, Callum glanced towards the back door and continued. "I'll be about five minutes, just going to grab us some more drinks and I'm absolutely starving. There's some chicken in the fridge that I'm just going to pick at, I won't be long."

With that, Callum walked across the decking towards the back door which led directly into the kitchen. Before he made it even halfway there, Libby let out an exaggerated laugh at his refusal to comply with her request. With a turn of her head, Libby looked across to Fiona and smiled. "Isn't he just the cutest when he gets embarrassed? Oh, the fun I've had over the years teasing him like that. It's amazing that his little cheeks still get so red after all these years."

For her part, Fiona felt like she was offered a glimpse through a window into the dynamics of their relationship. It appeared to her that Libby was very much the big sister who didn't really have any boundaries in terms of what they talked about. But it was clear to Fiona that Libby didn't just like to talk about sex. It simply radiated from her in a manner that almost any conversation would, inevitably, be dragged back to a sexual nature whenever it pleased her. And all the while, her boyfriend had to endure it despite his clear and obvious discomfort. The reality then presented itself to her that if she was this open with her own brother about her sex life, the chances were that she was even more direct with people that weren't her blood relative. For instance, Callum's friends... Immediately, Fiona took a deep breath and understood, for the first time, why he'd want to keep his beautiful sister at arm's length.

As Callum disappeared inside the sliding door, Fiona shifted her hips until she found a comfortable spot to sit in the corner of the hot tub. With a glance back over to Libby, she attempted to change the subject away from Callum's embarrassment. "I'll need to send you a friend request on Instagram, I was going to do it the other night when Callum said you were coming...but I think I just got so enthralled scrolling through your profile."

With a movement that could only be described as sudden, Libby reached behind her and swooped up her phone into her right hand. Once she retrieved the device, a playful grin formed across her pretty face as the redhead closed the distance between the two until she was kneeling in the hot tub in front of her. "Oh, for sure, add me tonight. As long as you don't mind me posting a different cleavage picture every few days. Other women can get awfully catty and jealous about that kind of thing. You wouldn't believe how many girls have made little snide comments about all the attention I get on Instagram. They don't understand that I do it to make myself feel good...and it never hurts seeing plenty of cute girls in my DMs..." With that, Libby slowly reached directly across Fiona and carefully placed her phone on the decking behind her, which allowed her chest to brush firmly against Fiona's left arm in the process.

The comment about other women didn't surprise Fiona as it was almost purred into her face. But the way she just brushed up against her seemed more than a little unnecessary when she could easily have left her phone where it was. But having Libby so close to her only reminded her of the way her nipples had hardened while she listened to her sexual escapades during all those stories. Whilst unsure of her footing with a girl she'd only just met, Fiona tried to think of something to say...but the only thing that was racing through her mind was the sight of Libby's cleavage just a foot away from her face. With a hint of hesitation, Fiona finally responded. "I mean, I know that I said it earlier when you arrived...but my God, you look absolutely stunning. It's not like I know a lot of girls who've had their boobs done, but I can't believe how well they've turned out. I always figured that the bigger they were, the stiffer they looked, but yours just look...so..."

A soft giggle escaped past Libby's lips as she held her position kneeling directly in front of her. With her voice lowered, Libby spoke just above a whisper as she looked directly into Fiona's deep brown eyes. "I know! But that's the thing, my surgery wasn't the typical enhancement that can leave them looking quite stiff. I actually had two separate procedures done, the implants themselves and I also had a lift and reshaping done to go up to a 32DD. I didn't actually know what my options were until I was sat in the clinic having my consultation. But once they started talking about how well they'd sit on my chest and how well rounded they'd be, I paid the deposit right then and there. It cost me £9,000, but I swear, Fiona...I couldn't be happier with them..." As if she were performing, Libby arched her back and thrust her chest out until her barely covered breasts were positioned directly in front of Callum's girlfriend's face.

While not entirely comfortable with the close proximity of Libby's extraordinary tits, Fiona knew that the conversation was too far advanced to simply escape from it. With a slight catch in her throat due to nerves, Fiona responded. "Yeah...I mean...I just can't get over how soft they look. They bounce like they're natural, but the shape of them is just... No wonder you're so happy with them, Libby...just think of all the cute outfits you can wear to show them off..."

Libby's giggling intensified as she never retreated an inch from her position, with Fiona close enough to see the outlines of her nipples through the thin black fabric of her bikini top. "Yeah, this last year's been crazy for me. You should see the amount of money I've blown on clothes, honestly...my mum would go fucking bananas at me if she knew. But I've got so many gorgeous new dresses and I'm actually starting to think that I'm getting addicted to buying lingerie..." Libby left a very deliberate pause before allowing herself the softest gasp right into the brunette's face before continuing. "I can't lie though, the impact on my sex life's been monumental. All it takes for me is to head to a club with these big tits poured into a nice tight dress...and I can have anyone begging to take me home with them. The guys are the easiest, obviously...but I swear, Fiona...you've got no idea just how many straight girls let me pull them into a taxi at the end of the night..."

Fiona heard the words as they were spoken right in front of her, but the innuendo that dripped from them was impossible for her to dodge. With her back squarely against the corner of the hot tub, Fiona tried to lean back to gain another inch of space in an effort to feel more at ease. Having listened to Libby's stories for the last hour, she figured that Libby was just one of those girls who couldn't stop herself from making flirtatious comments, even when they weren't intended. Whether that was rationalising on her part, Fiona wasn't sure but she started searching for ways to change the subject in as subtle a manner as she could. "Honestly, Libby...after listening to just a few of your stories since you got here...I'm in no doubt that you're able to get exactly what you want. All I can say is that a night out with you must be quite the experience..."

Vautour
Vautour
369 Followers
123456...8