Experiences at Adult Theater

Story Info
Sex in adult theater with other men.
863 words
4.39
6.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been an avid visitor and fan of adult bookstores that have an arcade area and adult theaters where activity is rampant and active. I enjoy watching as well as being watched while engaging in man to man sex.

One such location was in Terre Haute Indiana and the only one still open up to a couple of years ago. I found it quite by accident one night when I was working and drove by it to see it lit up and "open". So, I stopped and went inside. It had the traditional bookstore area, as well as a video booth location with ten booths, some with glory holes in the wall. This seemed to be a very active area.

The most exciting thing to me was the large room that had porn showing on a large screen and approximately 20 chairs all around in rows, as well as benches in the back of the room. I have seen so much open sex in this room, as well as having taken part in sexual encounters with other men, while so many other men watched it all.

It was not unusual to see men sitting and masturbating while watching the screen. To me this was an open invitation for me to kneel down and satisfy them....which I was very happy to do. Some men who would see me do this would then take advantage of me sexually and have me satisfy them or they would get behind me and pull down my shorts and take me from the rear. I loved it very much when someone would do that, take me from the rear while I was sucking another man.

Of course, other watching me being used like that, while I was dressed very smart in nice clothing and even some times in a business suit and tie, would want to use me to satisfy them......in so many ways. I often ended up jacking a man off while being watched by others, and some would lean me against a wall and face fuck me good. One time, when I had on a suit and tie, and was masturbating myself, a young black man pushed me down to my knees and had me take his hard cock into my mouth as he degraded me verbally, calling me a sissy faggot and telling others how he was going to use me. He openly asked me if I wanted to be fucked and I replied "yes sir". He then had me push down my trousers, remove my suit coat and beg for his cock. Which I did, begging him to fuck me please......

His cock was a little above average but not the largest I had ever had, so when he had me on all fours and entered me, while it hurt at first, I took it all and was enjoying it as he pounded my pussy/ass oh so good, hard and deep, humiliating me over and over verbally by calling me his bitch, cunt and cum slut. When he was ready to orgasm he pulled out as he moaned and groaned and shot his load all over my ass cheeks. Then he left, as I struggled to stand up and pull up my trousers. There was approximately ten men still watching me and some were jacking off still.

Another time which sticks in my mind was when I was in this same room, with maybe 15 others there watching porn. I pulled out my cock and was masturbating while wearing shorts and a tee shirt. Not long after I started and two older men approached me and started rubbing my body all over, stroking my cock and pushing up my shirt and licking and kissing my tits and nipples, rubbing my legs and just making love to my body. I had not had that kind of attention, from two men, before and was loving it so much. Adding to the thrill was all those other men watching us. One of my admirers went down on me and was sucking my cock as the other one sucked my nipples. Oh I was in heaven and loved it ever so much.

Then another man walked over, dropped his pants and pushed my head down and had me suck his cock, while the two men working on me started to give him all that attention. This guy had his hands on the back of my head as he fucked my mouth deep, hard and rough. Being submissive, I really enjoyed this a lot. Soon this guy was ejaculating in my mouth as I tried to swallow all of his cum but had to let some leak out of my mouth and run down my chin onto my chest. As he walked out my mouth was filled by one of the. older men who had been sucking me before.

I ended up sucking both older men off and then watching others please themselves or other men. All in all, this was a very busy place this day and I got my share of it all.

I made this one of my stops for sex at least twice a week.