All Comments on 'Experiences at the Surgery Pt. 01'

by JaneBirch

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Med fet and bdsm!

I can't wait to read more. Wonderful set up. Please write more about what she submits to inside and outside of the infirmary. I'm thinking about her coming back unannounced and asking for an appointment. The embarrassment and surrender of willing going to the house to ask for an appointment in her surgery.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

Love your characters, pacing, and voice. I look forward to the next installment!

barepussloverbarepussloverover 6 years ago
Wonderful Lead, Potential Award Winner

Left wanting more and from a male perspective I now need relief. Will wait with baited breath for more soon. :-)

ScottrodoScottrodoover 6 years ago
Articulate and engaging

Nice set-up. This shows the value of good writing and exposition. Can't wait for the follow ups.

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 6 years ago
Well written.

You are developing a following...all waiting for part 2.

paulb85paulb85over 6 years ago
Excellent start

This is an excellent start and your readers will want more to follow. You are building up the story line really well. It is well told and most enjoyable to read. Well done. A very good story line.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
You

Are an amazing writer Jane this was nothing shy of perfection!! And it's you're very first story too eh? I'm impressed👌🏽

Oh wow,so many more chapters too go lol,I'm gonna enjoy this very much!! Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Most amazing. I can't believe it's your first.

It's clearly written more for women than for men, but I still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FANTASTIC

Nothing more need be said.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Curiosity kills the cat ...... Hopefully it just pains her ...... Interesting first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great writing, thanks!

ChinaSorrowChinaSorrowover 2 years ago

Very interesting and tantalizing start. Nice and slow, this is how it has to be done. Will hurry on to the next chapter immediately.

Bio571Bio571about 2 years ago

I love it! that's a really interesting and intense story already, I'm eager to read more :) I love Jane character, and Fay seem to be a cute and innocent young woman as well, I hope we see her again :)

Robingreen678Robingreen678over 1 year ago

Late to the party but I very much enjoyed this story and will read more of your work.

Very good character development and just the right pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really good start to the story. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous