Experiences of a Late Starter Ch. 06

Story Info
A married senior citizen enjoys sex with strangers.
2.1k words
4.55
3.9k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Married men, especially retired men who spend most of their time at home, understand my problem of finding an opportunity to meet men. Two years ago I finally found a way to meet men during day time even when my wife was not on a trip.

I was offered the job of consultant of a community service. It was a very small contract, only two days per month and in another city. This would involve some commuting but often it would give me several hours off in the afternoon that I spent most of the time in a gay sauna.

I had never been in a sauna and was rather nervous when I arrived the first time. It was still 2 o'clock afternoon so I expected that I came too early. The sauna was located in a busy street in the city center, beneath a cheap hotel.

The unmarked entrance was at the back of the hotel. Going down the stairs I reached a heavy door. I had to ring a bell and a small window was opened by a bare-breasted young man. The first thing he asked me what whether I had proof of my Covid vaccination. I showed him the document on my cell phone.

After paying, I was handed a towel, a pair of beach slippers and a key to my locker. The numbered key was on a rubber band so that I could put him around my wrist.

The door was electrically opened and with a loud bang it was closed behind me.

Inside, it was rather dark, as in a bar at night. A few men were undressing and putting a towel around their waists. My towel was too small for that so after a few attempts to cover my body, I just put the towel over my shoulder and walked around checking the place.

At the center was a small bar where this same bare-chested man was serving. There were showers, wet and dry sauna rooms, a bubbling Jacuzzi, several benches and places to lie down. A few men were watching gay porn movies on a screen. There was quiet background music.

Very often men disappeared behind a curtain and returned after a few minutes.

The most remarkable thing about the place was that nobody was talking. Maybe the cause of that was that there were mainly middle-aged or old men.

Imagine having 25 women together, dressed only in a towel. They would be chatting and laughing within minutes, but men don't know what to say to a stranger. They are willing to have oral sex with a stranger but are too shy to talk to him. Or maybe men think that talking is a waste of time when you are looking for sex?

Later I was told that the early afternoon is the time for retired men to visit the sauna, at night the young men appear, and things change.

The curtain made me curious and I entered the room. There was almost complete darkness. I could distinguish several cabins, some of them could be reached by climbing a small ladder.

All cabins had curtains. Some cabins were occupied and their curtains closed. I could hear the sound of kissing and cock sucking. A few men were standing and stroking their cock. I wondered how to make contact with a man. Should I say something or touch a man?

I tried my luck and simply said to somebody: "How do you make contact here?"

The answer was that he took my hand and placed it on his erect penis.

I stroked his cock and felt his balls. Nice and heavy.

"Do you want me to suck it?" I asked the man whose face I could not see.

His reply was to push my head toward his cock. After sucking his cock for a few minutes, the man took me by the arm into the nearest cabin. The cabin held a mattress, nothing more, except for a very small light.

The man pulled me towards him and started kissing and hugging me. Then he pushed me towards his hairy chest and asked me to suck his nipples.

Those were the first words he said to me. He hugged me with a lot of force and felt my behind. He was obviously a top and very dominant, pushing me around. I was sitting on my knees sucking him while my behind was directed toward the cabin opening. A few times I felt a hand on my buttocks. Obviously, somebody outside was checking me out.

My partner climbed on my back and started squeezing my buttocks. He pushed a finger into my ass.

"Wait, I will be back with a condom," I said and left the cabin and the dark room, no longer holding a towel on my waist or shoulder. On the counter of the bar, a few condoms were waiting for the lucky bottom.

I remember the rather surprised faces of the elderly men sitting at the bar as I quickly returned with a condom to the cabin. I had arrived a few minutes ago and I already was getting a fuck?

Back in the cabin, I had the man put on the condom. I had not brought any lube so as he entered me it was not easy, and I was moaning a lot.

It became hot in the cabin and I pulled the curtain aside. I was used to the dark now and could see that several men were watching me getting fucked. They were all masturbating. That was fun! I had drawn a lot of public with my moaning.

But my top did not want viewers and pulled the curtain back. He did not fuck very long and did not cum. He mumbled a few words and left the cabin. As I returned to the bar area I could not determine who had fucked me.

Later I understood that most men do not want to cum so early. Reaching an orgasm usually means that your appetite is gone and you may just as well go home. That is a waste of the $20 entrance fee. So people fuck for a few minutes or have their cock sucked but don't want to cum so fast.

I visited the sauna several times but most of the time there was only oral sex and kissing. Usually, after undressing I would put a little lube in my ass. You can never know when you will be lucky.

Once I arrived there and as always went first to have a shower. There was a middle-aged man with a nice body and black hair. I stood next to him and offered to soap his back. He pointed to his ears as if he meant that he could not hear me.

He put an arm around my waist and pulled me towards him.

As I did not resist, he began hugging and kissing me while the water was flowing over our faces. After a few minutes he pointed towards the door and the dark room. I asked if he wanted to fuck, but again he pointed to his ears and then to his mouth. Later I was told that he indeed was deaf and mute.

I made the sign of fucking with my hands, and he nodded affirmatively. I hardly had time to dry my body with the small towel before he took me by the hand. On our way to the dark room I took a condom from the counter.

In the dark room, I could distinguish about 5 men who stood there kissing, hugging and feeling each other's cock. My partner wanted to have us enter a cabin and close the curtain. Behind closed curtains it soon becomes too warm and we start to sweat.

So I just bent over the mattress while remaining standing next to the cabin. The man fondled my body, especially my ass and balls. He entered a few wet fingers and checked if I could have him. I certainly could. I heard him open the condom wrapper.

Before he penetrated me, I checked that he had the condom on. I learned that from the gay doctor in chapter 1 of my experiences.

Then he started fucking me. The other men gathered around us and I could feel hands all over my body. At first, it was all in complete silence, only the slapping of his body on my shaking ass was to be heart.

Soon, I was pushed so hard that I had trouble not falling forward and my moaning attracted more viewers.

Contrary to most men I know, I don't mind having sex in front of a public. In fact, it is a great turn-on to be pounded that way.

As usual, my partner stopped after a few minutes and left the dark room.

When I met him later, he made signs of thanking me. That was nice. He also made gestures like phone calling. He obviously wanted my number to stay in contact but I was not interested to have him save my number on his phone.

A visit to the sauna is nice but for real satisfaction, I need a man who fucks me till he shoots his load.

I had realized now that I was not really interested in finding a steady partner. The excitement of meeting a man for the first time and getting naked for him, sucking his cock, and bending over for him to sodomize me, was the most important part.

The other thing that I learned was that it was not only the penetration but also the submission to a stranger that I was looking for.

My only concern was that the men I meet were clean and non-violent. Till now I had been lucky. Almost all the men I met had showered before our encounter.

A few months ago, my wife went on a sudden family visit abroad. I stayed home. Three weeks alone! For most of the day I was nude at home.

During these weeks I had the opportunity to meet several men. As soon as I changed my profile on the dating site and stated that I could receive men at my place, the chat requests began arriving.

So many men are looking to meet a guy but don't have a place to do so! One can hire a room per hour, but that is not cheap and most of all people are afraid of hidden cameras in or around the premise.

So my announcement that I was available, at any hour of the day, draw a lot of interest. Sometimes I was chatting simultaneously with four or five men. There were a few very busy days of three dates per day, of which two realized because there are always no-shows.

I did not want to overdo it. Besides, I needed my body, especially my ass to rest. It is also not advisable to have so many enemas as well.

My record number of sexual encounters is 4 fucks with different men in 23 hours.

The first one was a very friendly gay man of about 30 years old. He arrived at 9 o'clock at night and stayed till after midnight. We talked a lot and he wanted to know all about how I started with men, after a 35-year marriage. He had a long cock and fucked me in all kinds of positions. There was also a lot of kissing and hugging that made me very horny. He was the perfect partner.

The next morning, I opened my mailbox and found that a young guy wanted to visit me. He arrived at nine o'clock. He kept wearing his hoody and facemask as he fucked me, while I was leaning over the bed. Only as he finished, we both remembered that we had met before!

Two hours later I chatted with a middle-aged man who wanted to come during his lunch break. He also was a very experienced top and we did the whole repertoire of oral sex, rimming, fucking and kissing in all possible positions. As he was fucking me I came very close to cumming. That was the first time I got this feeling by his massaging my prostate.

After he left, I was satisfied and felt my ass totally relaxed. I had not cum though, but I was used to that. Usually I cum later, when I am alone, wanking while watching porn of all kinds.

I thought that would be enough for today, but early in the evening, I received a message from a young man whom I also had met before. I announced to him a week ago that I would be available this week. Only now he responded and wanted to come right away. So that was the fourth man in 24 hours. He also is a nice guy and after a short fuck he turned me over and gave me a facial.

After that day, I had a rest for a week and my wife came home.

"Did you miss me?", she always asks.

"Sure, it was hard, but I survived", I said.