"Just" Your Local Pub

Story Info
On-line hook-up leads to threesome at the bar.
1.7k words
4.64
6.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zphude
zphude
45 Followers

The bar was slow that evening. Just the regulars, and only few of them. There was really nothing to talk about, though of course we all exchanged pleasantries and mused on the weather. It was getting down to closing time, only an hour away. Then I could get these people out, and get the real work done. Well, there was one other thing I was looking forward to this particular evening.

After my one marriage, I had found a new outlet for my sexual energy. I was 28, single, horny, and open minded. A buddy of mine joked that I should try one of those phone apps. You know the ones. Then, one night in my bed, alone, stroking my lonely cock, I had a fantasy of having sex with a guy. Okay, so, not my first time getting off to some gay fantasy, but this time I remembered. And the next night I had a very similar fantasy playing out in my mind. And I knew I was really hooked. You all know the story: enjoying the fantasy, then acting on the fantasy. For myself, I debated for about three seconds when I got the chance, then dove right into the gay end of the pool. Six years and 4 girlfriends later, I was using whatever phone app I could find that would get me laid. With a man. A lot.

Back to the story. Earlier that afternoon, I was on one of those apps when he sent me a chat. Whatever his profile said, I only ever knew him as Boss. He made sure of it.

"Call me Boss."

I figured I'd try anything, so I replied. "Hi, Boss. How are you?"

"Horny. I need an ass to fuck."

Yeah, most times I've ever been on those apps I ignore the pushy ones. This time, however, I was too fucking horny to lose the opportunity.

"Sounds great. I work tonight, but I'm free after midnight... Boss?"

"I'll get you at work. Send me the address."

I sent it, and didn't hear back from him. I left for work hoping I'd get laid afterwards, but not very positive this particular seed would grow.

So, like I said, the bar was quiet, business slow. The kitchen had been closed for an hour, and I was going to close the bar early. Just the regulars drinking their regulars. Some playing pool, or darts. I called last call, was getting all the bills settled, when a guy walks in.

"Gonna tell him we're closed?" Darren, a regular at closing time, asked.

The new guy was probably mid-thirties, dark hair, blue eyes. He carried himself like a man. He sat down at my bar and asked for a pint. I poured him one, which meant I ended up pouring a whole other round for the rest of my bar patrons, including Darren. Finally, after getting the locals out, I was left alone with the new guy, Hank.

"Still looking to get fucked?" Hank asked.

"Wait. What?" Seriously, what the fuck just happened?

"I told you I'd get you at work and here I am. So, you want to be on all fours or bent over the bar? 'Cause it's going to happen."

Yes, my asshole was twitching! Yes, I was extremely turned on by this glorious surprise. And yes, I wanted to be on all fours, bent over the bar, laying on my back on a table: I wanted to take his cock in my ass any way he was willing to give it. I looked over the bar at him. His hands went to his belt buckle. I could see his bulge underneath the fabric of his jeans. I could feel my mouth watering.

"Okay. Since we seem to have lost our voice, I'll bend you over the bar." And with that, he strolled down to the end of the bar, slowly. I'm sure he wanted me to watch his manly ass, but he also was making me wait. I watched him turn the corner and approach me behind the bar.

When he was still a few steps away, I practically fell to my knees and crawled to him. He stood there as I yanked his buckle undone and dropped his fly, allowing me to unwrap his gift to me. His aroma hit me like a gut punch, but I felt empowered by it. I fished out his hardening manhood and gobbled him up. What else was I to do with this thick slab of man-meat in my face?

"Don't make love to my cock, just get it slathered in spit so I can shove it up your ass."

I didn't hesitate at all. I spit on his cock, rubbing it all over to slicken it. So delicious was his pole that my mouth was salivating. I sucked him in again, as deep as I could manage before almost gagging him back out. I rubbed my face all under and nuzzled his ball sack. I could feel he was ready to fuck the hell out of me.

He stood me up and bent me over the bar. I heard a tube of lube being squeezed into a hand.

"You do want this thing up your ass. Right, Bitch?"

"Yes! Please, fuck me..."

"Then get those panties down 'round your ankles and spread 'em!"

He wasn't gentle. He wasn't overly rough, either, but he definitely enhanced the discomfort for the first few strokes. He pushed when I wanted him to ease up. He went fast when I wanted him to go slow. And yet... That was so much a part of the excitement, the sexual pleasure. I wasn't in control: he was. He was doing this to show me it was his pleasure he was here to achieve, not mine.

All the same, I could feel that beautiful strain of orgasm building. He was going pretty hard now, and my ass was lubed and opened enough to take it. I would have pushed back on him, but he was just too fast. Each time he shoved his cock in my ass I could feel the pressure build further. Each time he sawed out of me I felt that the next plunge would certainly do the job. He was grunting, berating me.

"Tell me you like it. Tell me you love my cock up your ass. Tell me you're my little bitch..."

And I did. I told him. I told him I loved it. I told him I loved his cock fucking my ass. I told him I was his little bitch, his fuck doll. I told him a lot of things, but I stopped mid-way through telling Boss that I wanted to carry his babies.

The reason I stopped? Darren must have gone into the restroom while I was getting all the regulars out. He was standing there just outside the restroom door, mouth hanging open, eyes wide.

I may have stopped, but Boss didn't. He took three more plunges to the deepest reaches of my anus. On the third and final thrust, he remained deeply entrenched in my despoiled rectum. I felt his entire body shudder as his hands painfully grasped my aching hips.

"Oh, God!" escaped my lips. I was in trouble. No way I was going to live this one down. But the orgasm... Oh, God is right!

"Who's your friend over there with the gaping mouth?" It was Boss, out of breath.

"Oh, don't you mind me. I was just enjoying the show," Darren smiled. "Does he suck cock good?"

It was degrading, being talked about as though I wasn't even there. But that's what Boss and Darren did, all while Boss's cock was still lodged in my hole. I even felt him getting hard again. Then he started a slow in-out. Darren, still talking to Boss, came behind the bar, unbuckling his belt in the process.

I had considered Darren to be a friend of sorts, but I never knew he ever messed with guys. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that I wasn't the only one hiding my explorations of the more forbidden side of sex. I wanted to protest, but Boss was already getting to a good rhythm and I really did want to suck more cock.

I reached over and grabbed Darren's uncut manhood and began jerking him. Boss paused a moment to allow me oral access to the new tool. And that's how I got spit-roasted the first time. Darren's cock wasn't nearly as prodigious as Boss's, but it was just as enjoyable to suck. He was gentle with my head, allowing me to do most of the work, and I was very grateful.

Boss took his time the second go round. And his timing was impeccable. He started speeding up his invasion nearly the same time Darren grabbed my head. I was no longer in control of either fucking. Darren's cock was just long enough to elicit a gag reflex (I unfortunately have never been able to get past gagging on cock. But it kinda turns me on, anyway.) Each time Darren bottomed out in my mouth, my entire body convulsed, causing my anus to squeeze down on Boss's cock. They both buried themselves in my holes and shot their loads.

After an eternity, Darren pulled his deflating member from my lips. "Fuck," I rasped. I could barely talk. I didn't really want this to end, but I had work to do. "Guys, I need to get this place cleaned up and closed."

Boss lingered in my ass until my muscles involuntarily pushed him out with a plop. He spanked my ass. Hard.

"That was good for me!" he stated. Then, looking at Darren, "How was that for you?"

"Just what the doctor ordered."

Neither addressed me, nor did they even look my way. Boss used my cleaning rag to wipe his dick before tossing in the general derection of my head, then both rearranged themselves into respectable order. I was left to clean up the spilt cum on the floor and my face and ass. The two men sat down at the bar, each with a fresh beer. I'm not sure who poured them, but that's beside the point. I listened to them as I worked. Mostly just sports and stuff like that. Until they were nearly finished with their beers.

"Same time next week," Boss ordered me.

"If I can even wait that long," Darren added.

"Yeah," Boss again. "If Darren here needs some relief while you're here, I expect you to be a good boy and take care of him."

And just like that, this local pub was no longer "just" anything.

zphude
zphude
45 Followers