Nice Camera

Story Info
I try out a camera for an older couple.
11.4k words
4.84
12k
45
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the water on my hand as i held the camera low, using my thumb to press the shutter release and hearing the reassuring clunk as it fired. I thanked the goose for being such a good model, not swimming away as I pointed the metallic object at it as it nibbled on the vegetation on the shoreline. It was the last shot of the roll and I stood slowly, the bird watching me warily now as I continued to talk to it as I stepped backwards and then turned to walk to the riverbank.

The stones were dry now, clattering as I walked, the tide had gone out fast as the early evening sun had dried the exposed bank with just the faint smell of dirty water wafting as I disturbed the stones. A small cluster of people had gathered to watch the river flow and the birds gather, some had bags of food for the geese and ducks, but seemed wary of walking over the muddy shore until some children bolted across, shrill voices scaring the exact birds they hoped to get near. I turned and waved to the scattering wildfowl and continued to wind the film on as I walked to the slipway.

"Nice camera."

The voice jolted me, it was quite soft, but firm and it belonged to a grey haired man with a slight beard. He was with another man, who was gazing out at the water, shaking his head slightly as the children continued to scream and scare the birds.

"Thank you." I looked down, the film was fully wound on now. I was thinking of putting another roll in, but as the birds had now retreated to the middle of the river, there didn't seem much point.

"What is it? It looks in good condition." His eyes flicked from the camera in my hand to my face. He smiled and his eyes glinted.

I held the camera up to show him, "A Voigtlander, medium format camera. It takes six by six photos. I have a similar one that also takes six by four and a half." I have no idea why I was being so specific, he probably had no idea what I was talking about.

He smiled again. "That's lovely, I have some old cameras somewhere. A Rolleiflex and others. I didn't know you could still get the film."

Now he had my attention. "Oh yes, there's still lots of film, especially black and white. I was shooting colour today as the light is good."

He looked at the camera, then straight into my eyes. I am sure i blushed, but don't know why. "Maybe you could help me get the camera going again, it's been years, I am not sure it still works."

"I am sure it does, most old cameras are mechanical, so there is not much to go wrong. Get some film, a cheap roll of black and white and try it."

He smiled and I am certain I blushed. "Where do you get it developed? There are no film shops around here?"

"I develop black and white myself. It's pretty easy. Colour I can do too, but usually take it to a lab across the river." I realised I was staring straight into his shining eyes that were now reflecting the sun and gleaming.

"That sounds easy. I used to do it all myself too, but stopped. I even had a darkroom. I have forgotten how to do it and have no idea where I put all the equipment. Maybe we should exchange details and when I find the camera you can help me?"

I agree so fast I surprised myself. It was then the other man turned and smiled, a smile equally warm and beguiling as his friend's. "It would be good to get the old cameras out again. We used to have such fun taking photos years ago." His voice was harsher, with a slight edge of schoolteacher about it.

My eyes went back to the first man as he was scribbling something on a piece of paper and then offering it to me.

"I am Brian. Here is my email and number, get in touch if you want, it would be good to get your help, you have me interested now!" I took the paper and placed it carefully in my pocket. My stomach was fluttering, but I had no idea why. Both men smiled at me as I thanked them and turned to go.

"Oh, I am John." I reached out my hand and Brian took it eagerly and squeezed hard. The other man then took it and stated that he was Dave and we all bade out farewells as I turned to walk home.

At home I sat and pondered the encounter. I had rarely chatted with anyone since moving to this area four years ago and wondered if it was just my mind that thought the pair were a gay couple trying to pick me up and then I laughed at that. I had never considered a homosexual encounter and figured it was just lack of any sex in the last two years that was muddling my brain. I decided I would email Brian the next day.

I sent the email, a generically friendly one, reminding Brian who I was and sending a link to a website that had my photos on it. Then I set about processing the latest finished roll of black and white film, hanging it to dry and putting the processing tank in the sun to dry, ready for the next film.

An email was waiting, praising my photos and attaching a photo of a Rolleiflex Twin Lens Reflex camera, looking in pristine condition. I whistled when I saw the picture, it was a stunning piece of kit. The email asked if I wanted to check out the camera, to see if it worked. It took a few seconds for me to reply.

Another email arrived quickly after my reply. It gave an address, not far away, with some convenient dates to give the camera a try. Brian asked if I had any spare film that I could sell him to test the camera with. He also mentioned that there might be other cameras, but this was the first one he found. He said it looked ok and seemed to work, the shutter fired and the aperture responded, but it would really need a film to be certain.

The earliest date I could meet them would be Saturday and, after a few more emails, the date was settled. I would go to see Brian in the afternoon and we would check the camera over. He said he was excited about trying it out again, it had been a few years since he had used it properly.

I was excited too, but i couldn't work out why.

Saturday was sunny and warm and i packed a small backpack with my Voigtlander and a few spare rolls of film, mainly black and white as I could process it quickly to see if the camera worked. Then I headed out, my stomach still full of butterflies for some reason, nervous and excited in equal measures.

The house was nice, reasonably large with a good front garden full of flowers. Brian flung the door open and greeted me like an old friend, ushering me inside with a sweep of his left arm and I giggled at his enthusiasm.

The camera sat on a table in the living room, light flooded in the far end of the room from the large windows that, I presumed, looked out onto the back garden. Antiques filled shelves, bathed in the light and I thought that we could even test the camera right here, the light was good enough.

Brian picked up the camera and handed it to me, like an archaeologist passing a prized specimen over for scrutiny. it was beautiful, hardly a mark of wear on the outside. I turned it around and marvelled at it, slowly moving the focus ring and noting the smooth action as the front of the camera moved forward. Brian nodded as I looked at him, approving of my examination and I flicked the catch on the underside to raise the back. The inside was just as pristine and i peered through the chamber and lens as I flicked the shutter. It released smoothly and the flash of light through the lens showed it worked. I turned the handle to ready it again, opening the aperture an changing the shutter speed, before pressing the shutter again, it snicked open and closed, but giving me enough time to see all the functions seemed to work. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Brian grinning.

"Well, that looks excellent!" I said, handing the precious object back to its owner.

"Shall we try it?" I swear he bounced as he said that and his face was aglow, eyes shining.

I laughed and then reached around to pull the backpack off, reaching for the pocket with the film and then holding the roll up towards him.

"Hoorah!" He exclaimed and I just laughed as the years fell away from him.

He watched intently as I loaded the film, threading the paper into the take-up spool and then turning the handle to wind it on until the arrow on the paper lined up with the red mark on the camera body. Then i shut the back and made sure it was locked before winding the film again until it stopped, ready to shoot.

What to shoot though?

I was still looking at the well-lit end of the room when Dave walked in to greet us both. It took a few seconds to realise he was wearing a dressing gown, but I was too distracted at looking for potential subjects to photograph to pay much attention.

"The light here is good," I said, as i looked out the large windows at the garden outside, high hedges and foliage keeping the area shielded with only the high sun intruding.

"Yes, Dave and I used to use this as a, sort of studio, back in the day." Brian explained as he came to stand next to me. "Maybe we could use it again?"

I was a bit confused as Dave walked behind us and then sat down in the armchair, bathed in the light that flooded in. I turned to look at him as Brian looked at me, possibly searching for clues. Dave's eyes flicked between both of us, then settled on me. "I was mainly the model." He stated, his voice calm but authoritative. I looked at Brian and he smiled warmly. We both looked back at Dave, my eyes glancing at his bare legs that stretched out, knees opening wider as I looked.

"Dave was a great model," Brian whispered, "we had great fun taking photos."

"I am mainly used to wildlife, not people." I mumbled. Still unsure, but excited as I looked at the older man reclining in the chair, the light so good on him now.

"Humans are wildlife" Said Dave with a smile and, as I laughed, he flicked open the dressing gown.

There was a silence in the room, the noisiest thing being the dust motes that danced in the sunlight, disturbed by the air from the opening of the robe. My eyes blinked, but remained on Dave, the light now bathing his body as he opened his legs more, allowing his penis and balls to hang between them a lot more easily. His chest had a light coating of grey hair that glittered, but down below he was smooth and bare. I stared at his cock as it stirred slightly, the foreskin moving back as the head twitched under my gaze. When I looked up he was smiling at me.

"You see." Whispered Brian. And I did.

The only thing I could think of doing was to look down the viewfinder of the camera and turn the focus to make the bare body sharp on the glass screen.

"Doesn't he look great?" Enthused Brian and I had to agree.

Brian took over, reverting to the old days when he would pose Dave for his own eyes through the lens, suggesting camera settings as Dave stood to remove the gown, standing sideways on as the shutter clicked to catch it falling from his shoulders, the sun catching the hanging penis beautifully. He sat again and I knelt between his wide legs to focus on his cock before changing the focus to his face for the next shot. Three shots done, nine more left.

"Would you like something more..." Brian paused to think, looking at me with sparkling, naughty eyes, "harder?"

I laughed, not sure if he actually meant that and he returned my laughter, then stood and approached Dave, kneeling between his open legs and turning to look at me as I raised the camera again. I moved slightly closer and he took the penis in his hand, his eyes looking into the lens now, searching for my approval of the actions and willingness to continue. The Lens moved forward to focus and he smiled as he raised the swelling cock to place the tip close to his mouth. I pressed the shutter.

The next frame was ready, the camera wound on easily and smoothly and Brian knew the sounds. I moved again, focussing on the head of the penis that was now revealed as Brian pulled the foreskin back as the organ began to swell more. Again, he pressed it to his mouth, this time stretching out his tongue to lick the arrowhead on the underside. Three men groaned in time to the shutter clicking.

"I think it would be better if I was naked too." Said Brian and I just nodded from behind the camera. He stood and stripped quickly, pulling his shirt over his head after undoing the first few buttons and dropping his trousers to reveal he wasn't wearing underwear. His own cock was shaved too and partly swollen, twitching as he turned to me. I looked down the viewfinder, trying not to give too much away, aware that I was hardening myself. "There, that's better!" Brian said as he resumed his position, reaching out for the, now hard, cock of Dave.

I moved back to get the two of them in the frame, one man, head back as he sat in the chair, the other head down, mouth around the hard cock. I got closer again as Brian took more of Dave in his lips, the bulge of the cockhead showing on his cheek.

The film was finished and Brian lifted his head, the hard cock was now wet with saliva and I loved the way the light shone on it. I reloaded the camera, asking Brian to hold it to get the right angle as the sunlight glinted on the wet streaks down the shaft and around the head, the precum adding to the wetness.

Brian stood and moved next to me, peering down the viewfinder at the scene of Dave's hard cock standing proud in the light. "Ooh yes" he moaned, his cock bobbing as he looked through the camera.

"Want to swap places?" He whispered.

Brian smiled at me, warmth and naughtiness in his eyes. "I would love to take photos of my lover again." He said as I gulped and my stomach flipped over and over.

"I have never..." I looked down the viewfinder again, picturing me holding that cock as Brian took the photos.

"You will be ok. It is just photography." His voice was smooth and friendly.

I am not sure if he took the camera, or if I handed it over. I remember his quiet instructions as I knelt down, my eyes fixated on the stiff cock. "Just hold it between your fingers" he said and I did just that, my fingers curling around the lovely, hard shaft as I took him in my hand, the warm of his skin surprising me. I rubbed my thumb down the arrowhead as Brian focussed and snapped. I stroked over the weeping hole, smearing the precum around as the photographer gave soft commands. I moved closer, entranced by seeing another cock close up. The skin was soft and red, it seemed as if it was straining to contain the blood and tissue within as it occasionally throbbed and pulsed with my touch. I stared at the cleft on the underside and the string of skin that appeared to be holding it all together. i was transfixed by the beauty of it.

"Just a little kiss." It maybe have been Brian who said it, or Dave, I heard the words, but was in another world. I mover closer and pressed my lips to the underside of the swollen head, feeling the soft hard skin on my lips as there was a shutter click to my left. Again, three men groaned at the same time.

Brian got closer, I could see the front of the camera moved to focus. I was shaking slightly with nerves and also so much excitement. I had never touched another cock before and now I had kissed one. My breathing was fast, heart thudding as I awaited the next shot.

"You know what to do." Whispered Brian from behind the camera.

I didn't. I had no idea what to do. I was holding a hard cock as someone pointed a lovely camera at me. I was the model now. My mind span.

I kissed the cock again, my lips slightly wider this time. Then I kissed again, keeping my lips resting on the soft skin of the hard cock. I heard the shutter fire and realised I was licking up the underside of the cock.

"Beautiful!" Brian whispered as I licked the head of the cock. "Lick just under the ridge, where the foreskin is pulled back." He said, his voice still soft, his eyes still only seeing through the lens. I obeyed. flicking the tip of my tongue over that sensitive area, causing a groan from both men. "Beautiful," He said again, "so beautiful. Carry on, you look amazing." So I did, licking and kissing the shaft as it twitched in my hand.

"You know what to do." He said again. Firmer than before, but still with warmth as he guided his new model.

I didn't, but I had an idea of what to do. I opened my mouth and hesitated. Was I just a model, was this just a photoshoot? I was unsure.

"Yes" was uttered softly by one of them and I was lost again. I moved my head and slipped the tip of the cock between my lips. "Yes, yes" the words so quiet, but reassuring. I heard the click and the winding of the film, drowning out everything else, reminding me this was a photoshoot.

"Yes." It was Dave. I looked up and his eyes were on me, but half closed. "Please." He said, so quietly it was almost lost by the focussing gears moving. I opened my mouth wider and felt the firm head of his cock on my tongue as he filled my mouth, my lips finding that sensitive skin again as i wrapped them over his helmet. We all groaned.

I felt a hand on the back of my head, gently holding me there as Dave moved his hips up to slide further into my mouth. Brian clicked and wound as the cock slid in and out of my lips.

"Need to reload." Brian said, breaking the spell and I opened my eyes to look up at Dave. He smiled down at me and then his hand stroked my hair as he gently pushed up with his hips before sliding back down again, gently fucking my lips as Brian put another roll of film in the camera. I closed my eyes again and sucked on the cock as it moved in my mouth, running my tongue over it to taste the tangy precum as it leaked out.

"Maybe we should all be naked." Said Brian as he prepared to take more photos. Before I could even respond he was kneeling behind me, his hands finding the buttons on my shirt to undo them. His fingers then reached for my jeans and the buttons were undone just as fast.

"Stand up." This time it was Dave talking and I hesitated, realising that I still had his cock in my mouth and not sure if I wanted to let go. I stumbled to my feet as Brian's hands pulled my jeans down to reveal my underwear, soaked with my precum and my cock straining against the soggy material.

"Oh, someone is enjoying the photography!" Exclaimed Brian as his hands reached up again and I blushed at my obvious excitement. "No," he stopped, "you can do it, if you want." He added. I thought about it, they had given me the chance to remain with some clothes on, but I reached down and slid my wet underwear down, freeing my hard cock for the couple to see.

"Beautiful" they both said and I blushed again.

The both moved closer, each reaching their arms out to embrace the other and me and I responded as we stood in a strange triangle, our cocks pointing towards each other's in the middle. I looked down. Dave's was the biggest, but not by much. I think I was slightly bigger than Brian, but, again, not by much. The main difference was that I was hairy, the other two were both shaved and smooth. Dave pushed his hips forward and then Brian and I followed so that our cocks bumped together as we laughed. Suddenly, being naked with two other men didn't seem so odd.

Brian moved behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders, guiding me down to bring my face level with Dave's cock again as it twitched and strained before me. "You know what to do." He repeated. I did now, my mouth opened and Dave guided his cock between my lips, one hand on my head to hold me in place as he slid the wet knob between my lips, pulling me towards him to go deeper in my mouth. I coughed and spluttered and he let me go for a second, but then I moved closer once I had caught my breath, my hands going to his muscled thighs for support as I moved my lips down his shaft to get him as deep as I could, feeling the solid knob of his cock filling my mouth and knocking at the back of my throat.

Brian stood back to get the both of us in the frame, Dave standing tall, me on my knees, my head in his hands as he moved his hips to slide his cock in and out of my mouth, our groans now louder. Brian came forward for a close up, clicking the shutter as swollen head of the cock pulled my lips back as it left my mouth, causing me to gasp for air. My open mouth then filled again by the delicious cock as Dave began to move faster. Both of us ignoring Brian as he moved around with the camera.