Experiencing Local Culture Ch. 02

Story Info
Audrey is blackmailed.
11.2k words
47.8k
49
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,582 Followers

Audrey spent the remainder of the day trying to come to grips with the previous night. Sonchai's sudden action had caught her off-guard, but as she contemplated the evening, as well as her previous sessions with the man, she knew she had to accept some responsibility. Communications had always been challenging and she realized she had given off some aggressive vibes. It made her think back to her last time in Thailand and how she had become concerned about her reputation with the spa. That had made her cease contact, and now she kicked herself for getting so drunk that she agreed to last night's massage. She decided she needed to conduct herself like she did back in the states and quit succumbing to the exotic temptations that abounded in the Asian city.

Sonchai felt fortunate that his wife was asleep when he arrived home. It was well past the normal time he returned and he dreaded the thought of having to deal with her questions. He immediately slipped into bed quite pleased with his fortune and was quickly out. Unfortunately, what he didn't know at that moment was that his wife had been up until an hour before he arrived. Already suspicious about his activities, she was made even more so when her sensitive nose picked up what she thought was the faint smells of sex on his pants when she gathered them from the floor the next morning. She let her husband continue to sleep, but by the time he rose an hour later, she was practically seething.

"Who did you fuck last night?" she demanded angrily, and before he could respond, she added, "I can smell it on your clothes!"

"You're crazy," he replied, although he realized he was acting guilty.

"I'm not crazy! Who was it? Who was your whore?" she pressed.

Unlike her friend Dr. Pat, who was open-minded about her husband's affairs, Ploy was extremely possessive. She was constantly on the lookout for any sign of her husband straying and she was now convinced that something had occurred.

Sonchai knew he wasn't ready to take her on, so he merely walked away which enraged his wife. She followed him and continued to demand answers, which eventually drove him from the house. He realized he needed time to think, regroup and concoct a story as his wife would not cease until she felt her questions had been adequately addressed. Two hours later, he headed towards home having decided to explain that one of his drinking friends had a new girlfriend and she must be sensing her presence. The house was eerily quiet when he entered and he finally found his wife sipping tea with the housemaid. She had been with the family for years and more than once took the side of his wife in a dispute. It was not a good sign and he could feel his body tense.

"Who was it? Don't lie. I know when you lie!" his wife declared before he even sat.

Sonchai rolled out his story to the two women but half-way through, he could tell they weren't buying it. He forced himself to finish and then looked at his wife as she stared back with disdain.

"Maybe, I'll divorce you," she said in a frighteningly calm voice.

The message terrified him as her spa was their primary source of income and she had never made such a pointed threat.

"It's true! I didn't have sex," he declared, although his voice held no conviction.

"It's not true. You fucked last night. May can smell it, too," she said referring to the maid.

"No..." he tried but was again interrupted.

"Smell! Smell it," she said and forced the clothes beneath his face.

Sonchai knew his wife had an acute sense of smell and thought she must have picked up a faint whiff. However, with his garments close, even he could smell the result of his time with Audrey. Suddenly, with her threats and the solid evidence presented, he felt his defenses crumbling.

"No sex...just massage," he replied in a low voice.

"Who?" his wife demanded.

He looked at his wife still seeking a way out, and when he saw her determined stare, he replied, "The American woman."

"The one Dr. Pat knows? You fucked her?" she fired back.

"I didn't..." he started but was cut off once more.

"Yes...yes, you fucked her. This is the smell of fucking," she declared.

It took several more hours of constant pestering but finally, Sonchai admitted having sex with the pretty woman. Her husband's admission cut the woman to her core as she felt threatened by Audrey's youth and looks. In addition, she was angry with her friend who she felt was culpable due to the sordid attempt with Udom. She retreated to the back of the house and was on the phone with Dr. Pat for several hours. With each passing minute, Sonchai became more concerned as things had a way of going bad for him when the women conspired, and in this particular situation, he knew it would be much worse than normal.

"She wants revenge," Dr. Pat told her husband later that evening after explaining things.

"Sonchai and Audrey? Are you certain?" her husband clarified as it seemed so bizarre.

"She thinks so and he admitted it. He could be lying but she doesn't think so," she responded.

"What revenge is she seeking?" he asked, concerned about the potential impact to the company.

"She wants to make her a whore," Dr. Pat said.

"You said...I thought she already said she was a whore," her husband replied with a grin.

"Ha! You're not funny," she replied with a giggle and then added, "She wants to make her be with others. Use the pictures he took."

Sonchai could not stand up to his wife's onslaught and finally broke down and shared the new pictures. They caused her to launch off again as the last vestiges of doubt about her husband experiencing the young woman were erased. In her mind, he had to be telling the truth to get such a nasty picture.

"That's blackmail," Sakda said as a worried look appeared on his face.

"Yes, she's very angry," his wife confirmed.

"Are the pictures that bad?" he asked.

He had seen several that Sonchai had taken during Audrey's last visit and none showed her face which would be essential for blackmail. Rather than respond, his wife fiddled with her phone and then handed it over. He scanned through the recent pictures and while racy, none showed her face.

"They're disgusting," his wife said.

It wouldn't have been the word he would have used as he thought they were extremely erotic. In fact, he felt his cock stirring and hoped it would stay down so his wife wouldn't notice. Also, he was convinced by the photos that Sonchai had indeed had his dick in the young woman which brought forth a strong pang of jealousy.

"They won't work, no face shots," he said handing the phone back.

"If it's done well, perhaps they aren't needed," Dr. Pat replied, and her husband realized there was more to the conspiracy.

His wife described the outcome of the long discussion she had held with her friend. They had convinced themselves that the pictures could work as a catalyst if the message was delivered by an authoritarian figure. Partway through the description, he realized where she was headed, so it came as no surprise to him when she explained that they had decided it would work best if he was the one to confront Audrey. Although he couldn't say outright that the plan lacked merit, he had no interest in getting involved as it was deceitful and he had no issues with the young woman.

"Why would I do that?" he asked with an annoyed expression.

"Don't tell me you don't want to sleep with her. You'd do it in a second if you had the chance," his wife countered.

"Even if I was sexually attracted to her, this is not the same thing," he answered.

"You didn't mind her with Udom," Dr. Pat tried.

"That was learning about her limits and it was consensual. This is quite different," he replied.

His wife stared at him as the seconds ticked by and he could tell something was churning in her head. He wasn't sure what to expect although he had some suspicions that seconds later were proven true.

"I know about Lucy," she said.

Lucy was the administrative assistant in the legal department or at least had been until a few weeks ago. She was also the young girl that had befriended Audrey and convinced her to come out for drinks several times. Dr. Pat's husband had been involved in a months-long fling with the girl that recently ended when she became pregnant. He had the situation discreetly taken care of and then gave her money to go elsewhere and start anew. He had no doubt that his wife knew every detail as once she got locked onto something, she always saw it through.

"It's over," her husband answered.

"Yes, I know but you were reckless and indiscrete. You shamed our household," she replied.

"And my penance is to blackmail and fuck poor Audrey?" he asked.

"Yes, for my friend," she acknowledged.

For the next few days, Dr. Pat thought about the strange conversation. Intuitively, she knew it was about more than helping her friend. Part of it involved addressing Lucy and that her husband had come close to fathering a child. It was by no means the first time her husband had enjoyed an affair and she was never the naïve wife that thought a powerful man wouldn't have dalliances. However, unlike the others, she knew Lucy well and the fact that she had been made pregnant threatened her home. Thus, she wanted it all on the table and she wanted something for it, too. Audrey's blackmail was a start, although she knew she would be making other demands. In addition, something about the American woman intrigued her. She couldn't fathom why she would involve herself with Sonchai while eschewing Udom and had been disappointed when her plot didn't work out as it had been an interesting diversion. Now that Sonchai had fucked her, she wanted to learn more about the woman and her friend's revenge plans provided that opportunity. Then, there was the part she hadn't shared with her husband. She knew he was essential in setting the trap with Audrey, but she wasn't sure whether she would let him be the one to reap the rewards.

It was several more days before Sakda acquiesced to his wife's demands. She had been persistent with him and he felt guilty about how things turned out with Lucy. He had received all the money for the sale of the business and his transition period was almost over so the financial risks were negligible. However, there were still plenty of reputational risks, and even in Asia with its more open view towards inter-office interactions, he wasn't sure what he would do if Audrey made a claim.

Friday morning, Sakda asked Audrey to join him for lunch, on the pretext of her compliance progress, and she was only too happy to agree. He wanted her in a public place where she would be less inclined to make a scene and his driver took them to a fashionable bistro on the top of a nearby building. It was after they had eaten that the man finally broached the delicate subject.

"Audrey, I think you know that my wife is friends with the owner of a spa," he started and let his words sink in before continuing, "Through that relationship, some disturbing news has come back that I felt we needed to discuss."

The young woman's body immediately stiffened and her ears rang as his words could only mean one thing. She tried to remain calm and forced a confused look his way.

"Oh? What is that?" she asked.

The CEO knew she was putting on a façade but went slow, "The message we were told is that you have been receiving massages in your room from certain employees of the spa."

"I'm not sure what this is about, and my personal dealings are really none of your concern," the young lawyer flashed.

"Audrey, I think this is something you should listen to," he responded in a stern voice.

She stared at him for several seconds and then after a deep exhale, she said, "Okay."

"It is my understanding that you have been receiving...very personal massages from a male employee that have been...let's say...sexual," he said in low voice, and before she could respond, he continued, "I have reason to believe the information is true and I'd like to show you something."

With that, he pulled his phone from his pocket, manipulated it for a moment and then handed it to the young woman. Instantly, she could see the screen filled with the picture of a very wet vagina and based upon the body, the bed, and the parts of the room that showed at the edges, she knew it was her. Her hands shook and she tried to use her finger to scan for more photos but it was the only one in the file. She was still looking at the device when the Thai man reached over and took it.

"I...I...look...I...I don't know what to say," she forced out while fighting back tears.

It was the moment where he needed to allude to more evidence and set the hook. If she gathered her wits and challenged him, the whole scheme would likely fall apart, so the next few minutes were crucial.

"There are many other...many...and they certainly compromise you," he told her.

"I...how...I...I'm so embarrassed," she stammered, and after a short pause, she asked, "What's going on? What do they want?"

Dr. Pat's husband took a slow sip of his water, set it down and then looked at her and said, "It's not what they want, it's what I want."

"And what's that?" she asked in confusion.

"I want you in my bed," he responded.

Audrey's gasp caught the attention of half the room and after glancing around, she bent forward and said in a low voice, "You must be joking."

"I'm not joking. I'm quite serious," he answered with a stern expression.

"There is no way that's going to happen and in fact, I'm going to call back to the states and speak with the Chief Counsel. You will be out by Monday," she declared.

"Perhaps, that would happen, but please remember I have all the pictures and I can do a business-wide email. Every one of your male co-workers will have a saved version of your pretty pussy. You will have to leave the company and I am quite sure your reputation will follow you wherever you go," he responded, and when he saw her shoulders slump, he added, "I will be gone from the business in a few weeks so my risk is quite low. Yours, on the other hand, is extremely high."

With that, the man rose, but before departing he placed a card in front of her she saw had a date, a time and an address. Instantly, she knew it was his demand for a rendezvous where he intended to take her to bed. Five minutes later, completely in a daze, she followed him out of the restaurant and when she was in front of the building, she saw he had left the car for her. Deciding she needed space, she waved it off and walked until she located a suitable bar in a nearby 3-star hotel.

There had been rumors about Sakda going back to the due diligence phase of the acquisition concerning his philandering, so his interest in extramarital sex was nothing new. Since the acquisition had closed, the local staff would occasionally provide information in the form of innuendo, with the most recent example being the situation with Lucy. She had considered the young girl a friend and when she had discovered she was gone, she tried to ask around but was mostly ignored. Only one person, one of the other girls that had accompanied them on their forays out, offered anything and it pointed back to the CEO. Still, he had never been inappropriate with her, so his demand today took her by surprise.

Then, she thought about Sonchai. Her instincts had told her to trust the man, but they proved to be disastrously wrong. She was shocked he had taken pictures and could only surmise it occurred after she had climaxed and was in her own world. Sakda was right about the impact on her job and career. There was no way she could return to the office and face her co-workers if the information got out and the story would follow her regardless of where she went. It left only two options; immediately resign and negate the value of the information or make the meeting.

Sakda felt conflicted as he made his way back to the office in the taxi. He could be a hard and ruthless man, but that usually occurred when he was dealing with a business situation, especially if he didn't like the person. He certainly wanted to fuck the young attorney, he had eyed her since he first saw her, but that was through seduction. The cost for everyone in this crazy plan just seemed too damn high. Also, he was greatly annoyed with his wife, but there had been something in her look when she brought up Lucy that was different. He sensed she took the situation much harder than his prior affairs. Perhaps, the best outcome would be if Audrey didn't show up to the rendezvous. Then, he could claim she called their bluff and wash his hands of it all.

After the drink, Audrey returned to the office grabbed her things and headed for the hotel. As soon as she arrived, she wrote her resignation and then stared at it for over an hour before she left for the bar. The sun hadn't even set when she stumbled to her room completely hammered and looked at the document again. It was there the next morning when she woke up, nursing her hangover, it was still there when she took a nap later that afternoon, and it was there when she left the room to make the designated appointment time on the card.

Audrey approached the bellman wearing jeans, a simple blouse, and sandals trying hard to look plain. The man directed her towards an elevator bank and pressed the appropriate floor before letting the doors close. She was practically shaking during the ascent and when the door opened, she was in a small alcove with two entrances. The one on the left was the designated number, but before she could knock, it opened and a middle-aged Thai woman directed her inside. Quickly, she realized she wasn't in some pied-a-terre where Sakda had his affairs. Instead, she was in his home which made her immediately wonder about his wife.

"Come in Audrey," Dr. Pat said in a bubbly voice as she stepped into the hallway.

Her presence confused the young woman and for a moment she wondered if she was being brought into some strange swinging scene. However, it also gave her hope that maybe there was an outcome other than sex. She let the older woman lead her into a sitting room and the maid quickly returned with a pot of tea and three cups. The maid poured the liquid and just as she stepped out, another woman entered that Audrey recognized as the spa owner. Unlike Dr. Pat's smile, this woman's face had a deep scowl and after accepting her tea, she fell heavily into a chair.

"Audrey I'm sure you're curious, so let me explain," her hostess said, and then proceeded in a calm voice, "My friend, Ploy, whom you know from the spa, is the wife of Sonchai. When she learned of your...intimacy...she became very angry and now wants revenge."

"You a whore," Ploy added angrily.

"No...no...I didn't want him to...I was resting after the massage and he ra...he just did it," she tried to explain, and the quickly added, "It wasn't my fault!"

Her words made the two women launch into a long discussion in Thai. It lasted so long that it seemed they had forgotten about her and raised her hope she might have a way out, but finally Dr. Pat turned back her way.

"Come with us now," she said and rose.

"Why? I told you it wasn't my fault," Audrey responded nervously.

"Yes, your fault. You fuck Sonchai. I smell you all over his clothes. I smell your pussy," the woman declared.

"Really...I'm not going to do this. It's crazy," Audrey declared.

The two women had anticipated she would make a final attempt to avoid her fate, and Dr. Pat was ready, "Audrey, that's fine. Just know that your pictures will be emailed out within the next few minutes."

"This isn't fair...it's just not fair. I didn't do anything wrong!" she declared as she started to rise.

The Thai women didn't respond, and Audrey let Dr. Pat take her by the arm and guide her through her home until they arrived at a room with a large bed.

j267
j267
4,582 Followers