Experiencing Local Culture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday morning, a month after her return and although Audrey had a lot of errands to run, her nausea was telling her to stay close to the bathroom. She wasn't completely surprised to feel this way, as between the jetlag she had experienced and the change of eating options, her system had been a wreck. She was just beginning to feel normal when her tummy acted up.

Twice in the span of an hour, she knelt in front of the toilet taking deep breaths and preparing for the worst, but each time, it passed. The next day, the same thing happened and Monday at work she actually did vomit a little. That sent her home and into bed where she rested for the remainder of the day and thought about what she might be experiencing. A thought of pregnancy ran through her head, but she had taken both the morning after pill and received the contraceptive injection, so she decided it had to be something else. She felt bad the next day too, and then it was gone which made her think she had been struck by a bug.

Two weeks later, she stood in front of the bathroom mirror, naked from the waist up, inspecting her breasts. Over the past few days, they had become tender, and now as she stared at her small nipples, she could see they had turned from their normal delicate pink to blood red.

"Shit!' she cried out.

Exactly forty-seven minutes later, after a trip to the pharmacy, she looked at the small strip and realized that she was indeed pregnant. Instantly, her mind started to churn as she thought about how it could have happened. And whose was it? Five Thai men had cum in her pussy in a short span. Suddenly, the thought of that made her feel very self-conscious. And what had failed? One of the pills? The injection?

Sakda had left the company so she could no longer reach him on email, but she knew she still had his cell number. She thought about contacting him even though she couldn't be certain he was the father. She toyed with the idea for a couple of days and finally decided a text would be best, so she sent.

I discovered today that I'm pregnant...gulp

She wasn't sure what to expect, perhaps a quick reply or a phone call, but three days elapsed before an incoming beep signaled a message and looking down, she saw his response.

I'm hoping for a son

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Dark Streets and Dark Urges A conservative young wife responds to dark urges.in Group Sex
Debbie's Legacy Pt. 01 Young wife recalls seminal moment from high school.in Interracial Love
More Stories