Experiencing Local Culture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching between their bodies, he took a nipple between his fingers and rolled it with some pressure. When he saw Audrey squeeze her eyes closed tighter, he moved to the other and did the same thing. Back and forth he went while keeping one hand on her lovely ass, and although she stayed silent, something emerged from her body, almost like a vibration, that told him it was working.

"Mmmm..." she suddenly moaned in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear.

The tingling of her clit had joined the new sensations emanating from her nipples and despite putting her teeth into her lip, she couldn't hold back. For several seconds, more sounds came forth, but with strong willpower, she forced herself to become silent.

"Audrey, are you okay?" Dr. Pat asked, which annoyed Udom greatly.

He was already worried her presence would act as a cockblock and knew her questions weren't helping. Unfortunately, at that moment, the Thai woman might have been more aroused than Audrey. To her, watching the mating couple was like seeing the best erotic porn ever made. Plus, the two naked men against the wall, that were quite attractive, kept looking towards at her in an inviting way. She knew the wise course would be to leave the room, but she just couldn't make herself stand.

Udom tried to kiss Audrey once more, but she turned her head, so, like before, he used a hand on the back of her head to keep her still. At first, when his lips touched hers, she was stiff, but he maintained the connection and slowly they softened. He probed with his tongue several times and was pleased when she let him enter her mouth. In addition, unable to bite her lip, she was now moaning softly.

Suddenly, a shaft of light penetrated the room and everyone turned to see Sakda peering through the partially opened door.

"Pat...Pat...come here..." he whispered to his wife.

The older woman immediately sat up in her chair, and after a quick glance around the room, departed. She had been adamant with her husband that he could not watch the proceedings, so she wondered why he had entered.

"What's going on? Ploy left," Sakda said when she met him in the hall.

"Why did she leave?" the woman asked, bewildered by her friend's behavior.

"I don't know. What's happening with her...Audrey," he asked.

Dr. Pat realized that the purpose of his interruption had nothing to do with Ploy. Instead, what he wanted, was to know what was happening with the American woman.

"It is moving forward," she answered vaguely, knowing it would drive him crazy.

"Is she okay? I'm concerned," he said, trying a different tact.

"I believe she is fine," she replied and turned towards the door.

"May I come in?" he asked nervously.

"No...no it's not needed," his wife answered and left him standing in the hall.

The older woman didn't think she had been gone long, but in her absence, the couple had moved to the missionary position. They were centered on the bed and Udom was on his elbows looking down at her as his hips made full strokes. Audrey's hands were on his biceps and her feet were flat against the bed. It made her wonder about the wisdom of the change of position as she appeared less engaged than when she was straddling his waist.

Udom had made the move to bring consistency to their coupling. With her on top, it was hard to maintain a faster pace, and he felt strongly it was what she needed. He was disappointed that she lost something when they turned and hoped that he could bring it back quickly.

Audrey had been thankful for the brief break as it had allowed her to regain some lost composure. She knew she had been partially mesmerized by the feeling of the man's cock, but the decoupling had broken the spell. She hoped that she would have better control going forward, but unfortunately, they had barely reconnected when the pleasurable feelings came at her again. Making things even more difficult, the more deliberate pace Udom was using made the waves hit her more frequently. She barely had the chance to recover before the next one arrived, and despite her attempts to remain detached, she knew she was losing.

"Mmmm...uhhhh..." she groaned. So much tension had built in her body she couldn't stay in control when it was released, and seconds later, it happened again, "Ohhhh..."

Dr. Pat sat up in her chair when she heard Audrey's sexual sounds and renewed sensations swept through her body. She glanced towards the corner and saw that the man who had flopped into the chair was now standing and pulling on his stiff cock. The other was erect as well and he had taken several steps in her direction. As she looked at him, he glanced her way which made the women quickly direct her eyes back to the bed. She knew a simple nod would bring him to her, and she found the idea both frightening and exciting. Could she really be so decadent?

Udom didn't respond to the young woman's aroused whines. Instead, he kept his steady pace, please that his relentless approach was succeeding. Audrey tried to hold on and for short periods she was able to find control but it would soon falter and she would fall further into the abyss. It took incredible energy for her to fight it and finally exhausted, she gave up.

"Mmmm...ohhh...mmmm...yes..." she whined, as her arms moved to his shoulders and her legs lifted until her feet were against his hips.

Dr. Pat watched her surrender, but rather than feeling smug satisfaction, she became intensely jealous. Young Audrey was on her way towards a monster orgasm, and the irony of it all was that the older Thai woman had made it happen. Enough, she thought, deciding to seek out her husband for relief. She was still incredibly angry with him for his relationship with Lucy, but at the moment, she needed his cock. She rose and turned towards the door and stepped right into Udom's friend whose naked body was suddenly against hers. She had been so enthralled by the mating on the bed she hadn't noticed that he had closed the distance. The length of his erect cock measured their separation and before she could step around him, he boldly put his hand on her breast.

"Nnnaaahhh..." she responded in surprise, and for several seconds she watched his hand fondle her covered chest before she barked, "No...stop now!"

The naked young man stepped back which gave the woman space to pass and she was quickly out the door. On her way to find her husband, she thought about the man's attempt and wondered what she would have done if it had been Udom. What if it had been Udom with her alone?

Dr. Pat missed Audrey's orgasm by less than a minute. When she had surrendered, her lover increased his pace which heightened the feeling in her pussy and put her on a path towards release. He knew she was close when she suddenly became silent and he felt her body stiffen. Seconds later, she lifted off.

"Ohhhh...oh God...ummmm...unnngggghhh...unnngggghhh...ohhhh..." she cried out freely.

She was barely into her orgasm when Udom felt her the walls of her pussy begin to spasm. He loved it when a woman reacted this way because it made it feel like they were intentionally milking his cock. From experience, he knew the best way to make a woman's orgasm linger was to fuck her through it, which is exactly what he did. Twice, it appeared that her climax was waning, but each time, a new wave would arrive and wash over her. Finally, after the third crescendo, she began to come down.

Audrey realized she must have lost partial consciousness for a time because suddenly her awareness returned and she realized her body was now entwined with the Udom. Also, she was sobbing and whimpering from the power of her release, and most surprisingly, she felt no shame. Maybe it would come later, but it had been explosive sex, some of the best she had experienced, and it had driven all negative thoughts from her mind.

Udom continued to piston into the young woman's pussy, which was now gushing with wetness. Having forced her to a climax, it was now his turn and he planned to plant his seed at the very end of her snug channel. He maintained his faster pace, and soon, he felt Audrey's arms and legs regain their connection to his body. She was coming back, responding again to his fat cock, and it was the last bit of stimulus he needed for his own release.

"Now...now..." he grunted, and grabbing a handful of her hair, he forced her to look into his face and repeated, "Now...cumming in you now!"

Audrey, totally conquered, opened her mouth and replied, "Yes...please..."

Udom pushed in as deeply as he could, held stiff and let his cock blast his semen into the pretty woman. He felt five strong jets leave his opening followed by three smaller ones before he allowed his body to relax. He let his body rest against hers and a smile came to his face when he felt her pussy squeeze his spent cock in a final effort to get more. Audrey, with her eyes squeezed shut, reveled in the aftermath of the sex, wondering what Udom would want to do next. In her mind, they had connected and she thought he would want her to himself for the rest of the night.

Dr. Pat located her husband in his study and without formalities, she beckoned him to follow. She headed straight to the bedroom and when they arrived, she disrobed. Instantly, Sakda understood that his wife had been made horny by watching Audrey and now, despite her fury with him, wanting to have sex. Her condition intrigued him so he remained silent while removing his clothes.

His wife had always been the kind of woman that wanted sex under the covers with the lights off, but when she was naked, she jumped on top of the bed. He finished seconds later and crawled up next to her where he could see that her nipples were already stiff. She tried to pull him on top of her, but he was still interested in understanding his wife's condition, so he pushed her away and found her pussy with his hand. A deep breath escaped his mouth when he penetrated her opening and discovered she was soaked. Never had he seen in her such a condition which made him wonder whether she held some hidden voyeur fetish. Regardless, he knew it was time to give her what she needed so he rolled into position, lined up and thrust into his wife.

The mature Thai woman whined loudly and shamelessly thrust against her husband's invading prick. Sakda smiled to himself when he realized he was about to experience his wife in her true native state. At the moment, gone were the conservative barriers she always hid behind, and he intended to take full advantage. He pulled out, held still for a moment and then slammed into her hard. Then, he launched into a rapid assault of her dripping pussy holding nothing back. Aroused by what she had witnessed, she didn't last long and was soon whining loudly as her husband fucked her through an incredible orgasm

Dr. Pat lay satiated on the bed, looking up at her husband lovingly as he continued to slowly roll into her. Gone were thoughts of Lucy and his other indiscretions. Now, it was just her as a young girl having sex with the student she would eventually marry. When Sakda had her roll over onto her knees into a position she normally hated, she did so without protest and sighed when his cock returned. He fucked her with a wonderful rhythm and just as he released, she experienced a small but satisfying climax.

Sakda let his wife fall from his grip and with a satisfied groan, she turned to her side. He could see she was rapidly drifting away, so he quietly stood, found a blanket and covered her naked body. For a moment, he thought about the events and his wife, debating whether it was better to join her in sleep or investigate what was happening in the guest room. It didn't take long for him to decide and he quietly dressed and left.

The older man made straight for Audrey hoping something was happening that would excite him like his wife. He slowly opened the door, but when he peered inside the young woman was sleeping on the bed between Udom's two friends. For a moment he stared at her naked form and was just about to leave when his nostrils were assaulted by the pungent smell of sex. It was heavy in the air and could only mean there had indeed been some sordid activities.

Wandering the house, he located Udom in the living room, dressed only in his pants, sipping on some of his best scotch that he kept in a nearby cabinet. The men eyed each other for several seconds, gauging the intent of the other before Sakda broke the ice.

"How was she?" he asked which brought a laugh from the younger man.

"Very good. She cums very good. Her juices are still covering my balls," he responded.

"And she was with...the others had her?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. She thought after I made her cum, she would only be with me, but she is now learning differently," he laughed.

The vision of Audrey experiencing an orgasm from the young man excited him so much he decided he would defy his wife's wishes and experience the woman. He turned towards the guest room and wasn't surprised when Udom fell in behind. He could feel his pulse in his temples as he thought about Audrey on his cock, as even with all that he guessed had happened that evening, she was still a prize. Unfortunately, when he opened the door, the vision he held was quickly extinguished when he saw she was now on her hands and knees, with one man fucking her slowly from behind while the other held her by the hair and directed her mouth on his cock. A surge of anger swept through him as he realized his wife and her friend had turned what could have been an erotic event into a tawdry fuck fest.

"Get them out," he whispered brusquely to Udom.

The young Thai man understood his place and particularly knew where the money was from, so he nodded quickly and called out to his friends. They were quickly off the bed and Audrey, looking exhausted, immediately rolled to her side. Sakda instructed the men to take their clothes, dress outside and wait for him in the study, and then approached the young American woman. The smell of sex with even more profound close to the bed and he wondered how many loads of Thai cum she had received.

"Stay on the bed Audrey," he told her in a soft voice when she stirred.

The young lawyer looked up at him with a defeated expression and then fell back. For a moment, he thought about undressing and having a turn, but she looked so used that he decided it would be disappointing. He put a hand on her hip and gently stroked it for a time as he thought about what to do.

"Audrey, my wife, and her friend are demanding that you spend all night with those men," he said, setting the stage for the offer he wanted to make.

"I...I thought it was going to be you...only you..." she replied in a tiny voice.

"Yes, well...unfortunately, they couldn't be denied," he told her, still running his hand over her leg, and after several seconds when she didn't respond, he continued, "I have something for you to consider."

"What?" she asked and he could hear the anxiety in her voice.

"I can have those men return. It is still early and they will be with you for a very long time. I think they are eager to fill that time," he said and let his words sink in before adding, "Or, you can agree to be with me until you leave for the states."

"It was supposed to be once...with you. You already...lied," she protested.

"I'm offering you something more pleasant than this experience. Certainly, much more pleasant and I will not demand too much time. Let's say, twice a week," he explained.

In reality, based on his wife's description, he was concerned about how she had reacted with Udom. For all he knew, she might choose to experience him some more. However, when she opened her eyes and looked up at him, he knew she was at least considering the proposal.

"No...I can't...no..." she whimpered.

"Alright, then," he said and started to rise.

"Wait...wait..." the young woman called out, rolling so she could see him. They stared at each other for several seconds and then she said, "Once a week...that's all."

Her answer made him want to smile as he knew he had won, but he remained stoic, a skill learned through countless negotiations, and said, "No, Audrey, that wouldn't begin to give me the time I need."

The young attorney sat on the examination table in the clinic waiting for the doctor to return. Being such a good customer, they had gladly agreed to see her on a Sunday. She had been given a pill to address the semen she had received at the hands of Udom and his friends and now the doctor was preparing a syringe for a three-month contraception shot. What she didn't know was that while the pill had been real, she was about to receive a saline injection rather than progesterone.

During her first week as the man's mistress, Audrey fought a good battle and showed little response as he took her body. Helping was the fact that the encounters were taking place in her hotel room, which somehow aided her willpower. Unfortunately, before Sakda's visit the following week, she mistakenly had several drinks in the bar. The mature Thai man noticed her state when he stepped into the room and accurately guessed her walls could be taken down with patience.

Sakda had her slip out her robe, lie naked on the bed and he started visiting every spot on her body with gentle licks and kisses. Minutes went by as she allowed his exploration without protest but showed no response. Once he had been everywhere, he moved to a leg, licked his way upward, and when he reached her thigh, she involuntarily twitched and emitted a little gasp. Encouraged, he continued and when he reached her pussy, he reversed, moving down while letting his tongue drag lightly over the sensitive flesh of her inner thigh.

"Mmmm..." she sighed as her butt wiggled into the bed.

Down to her knee, across to the other thigh and up, he started a slow circling and as her little sounds became more frequent, he knew she was breaking down. Finally, he let his tongue move to her delicate folds where he gently separated them and when he nudged her legs with his hands, she spread them further, giving him more room. More time went by as he slowly teased her opening, letting her build. He had tasted her before, but didn't receive much of a response and now had to wonder how much was due to his patience and what was because of the alcohol.

"You are delicious," he whispered as the tip of his tongue gently probed the bottom of her slit.

For a moment, she tried to rise as if she were going to move, but when he gripped her legs, she fell back with a heavy sigh. Now, he let his tongue slowly trace her length, realizing she had become very wet. When he reached the top, he slowly circled her clit several times, and on the third circuit, it happened.

"Ummmm...ohhhh..." she moaned openly.

On his next visit, Audrey was much more relaxed and using the same slow process, he brought her to a nice orgasm. Later, when they were resting, she pulled his hand from her tummy to her breast and he knew he had achieved his goal. He pulled her on top and had the joy of watching her eagerly take his cock until her body shook and she fell onto his chest.

When the final week of her stay arrived, he had become taken with the woman and rather than spend the entire evening in her hotel room, he arranged dinners at two of the best restaurants in the city. He knew he was running a huge risk as his wife might well have friends dining. It was how he had been caught with Lucy, but he thought Audrey was worth it.

Audrey did remind him of Lucy. The American woman was certainly better educated and driven but both were very attractive, vivacious, with outgoing personalities. Most important, in bed they both were responsive with just a hint of submissiveness that Sakda found very exciting.

Their last night together, the Thai man told his wife he was to be away on a business trip and spent the night with Audrey. He took her three times and they finally collapsed in the wee hours of the morning. Now, it was over and there were no emotional goodbyes or furtive phone calls. The next day Audrey said goodbye to her co-workers and later caught a flight home.