All Comments on 'Experiment 239 Ch. 02'

by AmethystMelange

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HobomonarchyHobomonarchyover 6 years ago
Not submission or dominance this is non-consent

Nowhere in this story do you establish that Eladia actually wants anything that is happening to her. In fact it sounds like the exact opposite.

AmethystMelangeAmethystMelangeover 6 years agoAuthor
Will be revealed as consensual later

In a later chapter, it is revealed that she (and all of the other women in the simulation) signed up for it. Does a piece of fiction really have to be explicitly established as 100% consensual from the very start? Some of the stories I have read in this section seem to play around similar grey areas. But I am happy for this to be moved to non-consent if I'm wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People, please remember this is fiction.

And good fiction too, Elaida is a very well developed character. And we feel empathy for her. This has to be one of the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eladia is a very well written character.

But I myself would have named her 239. It is quite common to name the lab animal after the experiment.

AmethystMelangeAmethystMelangeover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the comment, Anonymous - greatly appreciated. :) Yeah, the idea is that they refer to her as "239" when talking about the experiment, but she personally thinks of herself as Elaida (hence her POV is written as "Elaida"). Hopefully I will be able to keep that theme consistent in my future writing, haha.

AmethystMelangeAmethystMelangeover 4 years agoAuthor
Tess

I just realized that you have been going through several chapters of my series and posting pretty much the same comments on all of them. I have responded in a different chapter and am not going to repeat myself here, but I am curious why you would hate a story this much but yet go through multiple chapters of it? Surely it makes more sense to just stop at the first? I urge you to just move on rather than keep wasting both of our time. It's okay that a piece of fiction does not appeal to everyone, that's the nature of how writing works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Comments?

I noticed a comment addressed to a Tess but was somewhat confused. I’ve no idea if it’s referring to me, as I don’t recall reading this story before. I couldn’t find any of the comments you referred to - I skipped through the chapters without reading them and only looked at the comments.

Regardless I’ll respond anyway, in case my reasoning helps. I only read stories after checking the category and tags section, if I feel I’ve reacted harshly to a chapter then I’ll often give it a second chance. On ch1 you commented that it was BDSM and that more would be revealed by reading further, which brought me here.

I enjoy reading BDSM stories, I also enjoy reading Reluctance stories but they’re put in the same category as Non Con, which makes it more difficult to find a story I can read. To me BDSM means Safe, Sane and Consensual.

As a piece of writing your work is very well written it’s vivid and intense (more so in this chapter), the story comes across as very realistic (to me at least) it makes it easy to empathise with Elaida/ 239. It really grabs the readers attention, she’s stuck in a bizarre situation with no recollection of how she got there or why. In this chapter we discover she’s being monitored seemingly as part of an experiment.

On reading ch1 I got the impression that it was some sort of virtual reality but this chapter cleared up the details. Whilst I enjoy erotic pain as much as anyone does this story is far too heavily pain oriented for me, making it a turn off. Now that I can see it isn’t a virtual reality situation it makes the whole thing unrealistic, even wearing fetish shoes/ boots (or heels of death as I think of them) for that amount of time just negates the SSC and any realism for me and that’s without going into the impossible prospect of wearing nipple clamps for that long.

Good luck with your writing, I’m out.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous