Experiment 239 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony chuckled. "Wait til Mason hears that..." He pulled up her sensor readings. "Calm heart rate, no sign of stress or anxiety, high levels of serotonin. We're sure she's not just dissociating and dwelling in her memories, right? That's what happened to the first batch without the memory wipes, and we all know how that turned out..."

James rubbed his forehead. "We-e-elll... there's no way to be SURE sure, y'know what I mean? The data transfer with the brain only works one way, can't get accurate output from it yet. Only way we can guess is from the sensor readings. But, like, we wiped most of her memories, didn't we?"

"Hmm. Yeah. Gotta hope for the best, I guess." Anthony looked back at the readings. "She looks good to go."

James glanced at the checklist. "To the, umm, "distressing stimuli"?"

"Yes. Make sure it's unpredictable, otherwise we won't really know if she's hit perpetual subspace or if she's just conditioned herself to them."

"Right-o."