All Comments on 'Experiment #459'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhylniaPendragonWhylniaPendragonover 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

This story was amazing! Thank you for sharing it with all of us. I'd honestly love to read more about Dei and Rachel, sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well,

“Dragging their unconscious bodies into the woods, I left them tied to a tree, admittedly feeling guilty. They were more people I would be affecting, but I was in too deep to waver. They would wake up and find their own ways back in the morning. In the meantime, I fixed the tire myself and got in the truck”

No, you didn’t fix the tire. You don’t know much about big trucks. First of all, they don’t carry spare tires, mainly because of the weight of the truck. Raising the truck requires a lift, not carried on the truck. Things like this are a story killer.

stallfusstallfusover 4 years ago
What an amazing story

Thanks for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So cute!

Reading this made me happy. I kept fearing something horrible would happen at the end, just to throw in angst, but was relieved no bad or uneasy feelings lingered. I want to believe Dei wasn’t using a power on Rachel, and they truly did hit it off and become best buds. Just so cute and wholesome and good!

DreaMajorDreaMajor6 months ago

This is a well written, engaging story. But what is the real reason that our beautiful little white boy, who loves and is loved by this beautiful, tall, young, brave, black woman who loves how he eats her out, does not have a functioning dick?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous