Family Reunion

Story Info
What's a favor among friends?
12.6k words
4.48
22.1k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*This story has SJW undertones. Beware of my political leanings! Without further ado, I hope you enjoy*~*~

"Finn, I have a huge HUGE favor to ask you." Alanna asked me giving me a pleading face.

I stare at her, she's so fucking gorgeous. Her light brown skin reminds me of milk with a few drops of coffee. She has dazzling hazel eyes that gleam when she's excited. Her curls are golden like she is. Drop dead gorgeous my best friend is. I can never say no to her.

"What is it this time Lanna?" I pretend to be exasperated.

"My family reunion is next week starting on Thursday and I need you to be my date. Please please please." she begged holding her hands in prayer.

A family reunion? I've never been to one of those before. She did me a favor some years back and I told her I owed her one but she never cashed it in, so I figured she forgot. But nope, here she is collecting a debt that I'm not sure I can deliver.

"Sure Lanna."

"Great!" she jumped then hugged me, pressing her soft breasts against my chest. "But I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend. So doing all the boyfriend things; hugging, holding hands, gazing at me like I'm your world, and making me drinks. You know, the usual."

I stare at her again. There it was, the catch. Pretending to be her boyfriend won't be a problem for me because who on this not-so-green earth would say no to that face? Having to do the boyfriend gig would feel weird in front of her family.

I'm not much of a liar. Well at least not a good one. I sighed a heavy sigh, "Fine, but we're even after this. You know I hate lying."

"I can't go to that reunion and not have a date, my parents are starting to get suspicious. Why don't you come back this Friday so we can go over some things?"

I roll my eyes and quickly walk out the house before she could ask me for anything else. I don't know why I agree to these things. We always get into trouble with her wild ideas but this one is trickier now that her family is involved. I have never met her parents since they live across the country but I have heard plenty of stories that leaves much to desire.

I don't come from a fully stable household but her parents make me feel lucky that all I have is my brother. Never knowing my father was hard growing up and not having a close relationship with my mother was hard as well but, Lanna's stories relieve me of any doubts. Overbearing parents come with the deal of having a two parent household, right?

In my car I try to weigh the pros and cons of this lie we're about to pull off and I am unsettled. When I get home, I call HR to take those days off. I also send in a formal email documenting the vacation request. I have been working with the news station for about seven years and only get certain vacations for when I'm doing research for interesting content.

Alanna is our webmaster. When we met, we instantly clicked. Many of our coworkers think we are an item and that's fine with me. Our work is too fast paced for office gossip to be a big deal. We collaborate a lot which means we are basically always together which also means it never helps the rumors. And once they see that we're both taking off the exact same days at the exact same time. Oh boy.

She's lucky I'm a great friend. I sit in my office with the television on in the background as I scour my laptop for a fresh new story. There's always a new story, you just have to dig. After a couple of hours following some leads, I send quick texts to my journalism team to do more fact checking and digging up the bones of a promising lead. Satisfied with a good nights work, I check the clock seeing that I only have around five hours of sleep until it's time for me to wake up for work. I drag my body to the bed to stare at the ceiling until sleep pulls me under.

Friday night after work, Lanna and I drive to her house. I undo my tie watching her pad to her bedroom to get more comfortable. I pull a beer out of her fridge, popping the top then take a generous sip to reveal her in some short loose forest green shorts and a white tank top on. She looks ready to be devoured. I am a man, I will notice a beautiful woman when I see one, even if she is my best friend.

"All right Finn bring me a beer and pop a squat." she patted the couch cushion beside her.

My gaze travels up her long graceful legs parted on the chair. I take the top off her drink because I'm a gentleman, then sit next to her grabbing her leg to rest over mine.

"Ok lay some info on me." I say taking a swig.

"So, we already know a significant amount of information about each other but I'm about to show you some people that you should steer clear of. These people will grill you like beef."

"You're giving me homework? Jeeze Lanna, what kind of friend gives her best friend homework?" I whine dramatically.

"Suck it up. You're getting free food, free stay AND you get to check out all the beautiful women who are in my family, so you're getting a great deal here."

I laugh, "Yeah but I only get to look, I don't get to touch." I pout, poking her in the thigh.

"Whatever. So my brother is the laid back one so can stick with him when I'm not around since ya'll got along last year. I wish my sister was coming because she would be the one I'd pair you with. She's a godsend, she can read people like a book. She can always tell what someone is going to do before they do it but I digress. Stick with Andre and you'll be a ok."

We went through things she wanted me to do, what she didn't want me to do and then she broke the news to me.

"We will be staying in a cabin. Just me and you. One bed. You can sleep with me if you want but, there should be a couch. The reunion is on a campsite that we have rented out for the few days. It's a nice one so we won't be slumming it but definitely bring sunscreen because you're a little on the pale side my friend." she drank the last of her beer.

"Melanin challenged, thank you. What else?" I ask grabbing snacks from her pantry.

"They have this field day planned out so I would like if you joined in the reindeer games. All in all, my family is pretty chill but your presence will keep them distracted from asking too many grown up future questions. And if they do ask, just say we have only been dating six months. That's enough time to adequately introduce you to the family but not enough to be contemplating marriage."

"You've got this all planned out huh?"

"Sure do! When do you think you'll be able to meet me at the airport next week?" she asked stretching her arms above her head, pushing her breasts to strain against her shirt.

"I was thinking about taking a ride share but I still have to see if Shelley will approve my vacation."

"Oh please, Shelley is sweet on you. She'll probably give you an extra three days off if you smile at her." she laughed.

"I'll keep that in mind the next time I come in hungover." I smile and start to rub her feet.

I don't know why she insists on wearing heels at work when she isn't required to. According to a lot of women, heels were torture devices. Relaxing deeper into the couch she lets out a moan when I press my thumb into her arch.

Turning on our favorite channel: the news, we shake our heads at the state of our country. We banter back and forth about what should be our next lead topic for the coming week. Our budding news station prided ourselves on being groundbreaking and touching on topics that may be controversial. The owner gives us a lot of free rein on the topics we choose. So far so good.

Now that we're talking about it, I'm feeling kind of good about our fake relationship. Thinking about how good we are together convinces me that we can pull this off. I watch her doze off on the couch. Her short cropped curls on her head highlights the beauty of her face. She's tall but she's light as a feather. Cradling her in my arms, I walk her to the bed tucking her in. Our nights together always end like this. That woman can't stay up to save her life.

After I clean up the mess we made, I make my way home alone. I check my phone and send a quick text to one of the ladies in my virtual rolodex. Instantly I get a text message with a picture of big breast with pink puffy nipples. I don't harden like I expect to.

I look down at my unruly dick, "Really man? Really? Did you see those breasts?" I throw my head against the pillow in frustration.

Cutting my phone off, disgusted with myself, I roll over to my side.

Our week goes by fast with a barrage of new stories since the cops done up and lost their minds. The newsroom is in chaos trying to figure out which story we should focus on. All our other projects are tabled, throwing off our journalism team. For a second I thought there was going to be a riot in our walls. People running around like chickens with their heads cut off but Lanna was diligently in her office manning our social media platforms like the pro she is.

Late Thursday night, I double check my bag for all of my electronics.

"Catching the red eye?" my driver asks me.

"Yup leaves at two." I'm trying to keep the conversation short because I don't feel chatty at the moment.

"Where you headed?"

"Virginia."

"That's on the other side of the country! I've never been there before. Are you from around there?"

"No, I'm headed to a family reunion with a friend."

"A lady friend?" I could see him wagging his eyebrows in the rearview mirror.

"Just a friend of mine." I evaded.

"Oh I see, you want to keep it private and not jinx it." he smiled a broad smile at me over his shoulder.

Thankfully we make it there before I have to answer. Lanna is outside sitting on a bench. When she spotted me, she walked over to me, throwing her hands around me. The driver gave me a thumbs up.

"Hey Lanna, I thought you were gonna be in there getting our tickets. I also thought the reunion started today, why are we leaving so late?"

"What are you eighty? I have the tickets on my phone through the app. Also, these were the earliest ones I could get that worked for both of us. Come on let's get checked in." she turned, sauntering away with a swish of her slight hips.

"You're a lucky man red. She's a beauty. Better put a couple of babies in that one." he laughed placing my last bag on the sidewalk.

"Yeah, thanks. Here you go." I tipped the man thanking every god that that interaction is over.

Sending our bags off, she turned to me, "I know it's super early but I'm starving. Maybe we can grab a bite and a drink? We still got an hour left." she checked her phone then headed off.

"Yeah, sure, don't even ask for my input." I say to no one in particular since her long legs are eating up the space towards a burger place.

We ate our meals then settle down at our terminal until our flight is called. As I'm boarding, I realize how nervous I am. She really needed me to pull this off for her and I can't let her down. It just bothers me that I have to lie to her entire family. I wonder if she'll be able to convince them. Forget my bad acting, hers is atrocious.

I wake up to the shine of the sun in my eyes just in time to see that we have landed safely. I can't believe I slept the whole way. I shrugged my shoulder to shake Lanna awake. Wiping her mouth, she stretched her arms over her head letting out a long satisfied moan while her eyes fluttered closed. Very pretty.

Lanna swiftly ordered a Lyft as I dragged our bags behind me. She surprisingly didn't pack much. Her being a woman and all, I assumed her bag would be bigger and heavier. In the car she talked a mile a minute which signaled she was nervous as fuck. Her leg jumped so fast I feared she'd break the floor from the friction.

The second my foot touched the grass of the campgrounds, a woman who looked exactly like Lanna, just older, walked up to the car. "Alanna! My baby has made it. Oooh who is this handsome devil?"

"Hi ma." Lanna hugged her mom, "Mom this is Phineas, Phineas this is my mom Carol Banks."

"Please call me Carol." she shook my hand.

"Hi Carol, you can call me Finn." I shake her hand back giving her my winning smile.

"So are you and my Lanna...you know" she trailed off.

"Yes ma, Finn is my boyfriend and I'd appreciate it if you didn't give him a hard time. Please." she added.

"Little 'ol me?" Carol gave me innocent eyes with an offended hand to her heart.

"Yes you." Lanna laughed, "Now where are we staying?"

"Oh you're just gonna love me! I got you the big cabin. Something told me to reserve you a nice sized one and look at that, my instincts were right. I surprise myself sometimes." Carol grabbed my arm with a smile leading us towards our temporary home.

"So Finn, what is it that you do?"

"I am the news director at WWKZ."

"You and my Lanna met on the job? I wonder how that works."

"Yes we met at work, I couldn't get her to stop asking me out so I gave in." I joked, making Carol laugh.

"That is not how it happened and you know it." Lanna pointed her index at me with a smile.

"So she says." I say to Carol's ear making her giggle like a school girl.

"I like you Finn, you're the perfect match for my daughter. Well here we are! I have some more guests to welcome. Don't be late for the meet and greet dinner, the itinerary is on your bed." she turned to leave us alone.

"That was great Finn! Keep up the good work and I just might owe you something special." Lanna keyed herself in while I juggled with the bags.

"Yeah well-" there was a high pitched scream coming out of the cabin.

I ran in to see Alanna in an embrace with a much smaller woman wrapped around her. They were doing that girly squeal women do when they're excited. They were talking over each other, jumping up and down then hugging again.

Eventually the screeching was over.

"Finn this is my baby sister Zoe. Zoe this is Finn." Lanna introduced us out of breath.

"Is this fake boyfriend?" Zoe asked hiking her thumb at me.

My eyes wide, I looked at Alanna for a clue on what to do.

"Don't worry Finn, she knows. Zoe is my best friend and I tell her everything."

"Hi baby sister." I had to say that word to remind myself she was the younger sister even though there was nothing 'baby' about her.

Her hips were wide that led to thick thighs. Her breasts are high and perky, just the right size. With a body like that, no one would confuse her for a baby.

"I'm just a year younger than her, I don't know why she insists on calling me a baby. Hi fake boyfriend Finn." she threw her arms around my waist pulling me in towards her soft body for a hug.

I awkwardly patted her on the back then pulled away instantly missing her heat. "Nice to meet you Zoe. I have heard lots about you but I didn't hear that you were going to be here."

"It was a surprise. I haven't seen my family in over a year and now my stint overseas is done, I'm back stateside. Did you and Al meet anyone else or just mom?"

I couldn't stop staring at her. She didn't look much like Alanna. They shared the same nose but that was the end of their similarities. Zoe is short, maybe 5'4, while Alanna is an inch or two shorter than me. Zoe has rich dark brown skin and deep dimples in her cheeks when she smiles or talks.

She's a wee little thing with a smile so bright you have to shield your eyes. You can plainly see the love for Zoe in Alanna's eyes.

"We just met mom. Why?" Lanna asked, squinting her eyes in suspicion.

"They invited Douglas." Zoe made a gagging sound.

"What! Mom didn't say a thing. That sneaky little..."

"Who's Douglas?" I interject.

"He's this guy that has been in love with Al since we were kids. I guess he never got the hint so thank goodness she had the good sense to invite you as her fake boyfriend." Zoe smiled.

"I need to get to the bottom of this dastardly deed." Lanna stormed out of the cabin slamming the door behind her.

"Di...did she just say 'dastardly deed'?" confused at her choice of words, I had to ask out loud.

"She sure did big guy. Talk to me." Zoe led me to the sitting area. "Do you like your job?"

Woah. No, how is the weather or how do you know my sister. "I actually love it. I get to do investigative work and choose what kind of material we air. I'm not the boss but I like that I get to call most of the shots."

She was looking at me intently with a cute smile on her face. I should not be recognizing that her smile is cute. I look around the cabin to escape her gaze, but I can still feel her eyes on me.

"That's wonderful. So how do you think Al would take it, if I asked to move in with her?"

"You barely know me, why are you asking these questions." I'm shocked that she's so...open.

"Well Al knows you and obviously loves you and trusts you enough to bring you out here and she talks about you a lot so I basically know all there is I need to know about you." she's holding my hand now, tugging it so I'm looking her in her eyes.

"Honestly? I think she would love it if you moved in with her. She has a three bedroom house with just her there. I also think she could use some woman friends instead of hanging out with the guys all the time. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging with her." I trail off.

"That's Al, she's one of the boys. It's good to know you think it's a good idea because, I kinda applied for a job and had my first interview a few days ago and my second interview will be in person."

"This is a lot to take in." I didn't want to be rude but this is my first time meeting her. Shouldn't she be a little more reserved?

"I know I'm a handful. You'll get used to it, don't worry." she got off the couch to pull her bags out the closet.

A nice round apple bottom of an ass. I check her out, wondering what all that ass looks like uncovered. She bends over giving me images to use later on tonight. I feel myself start to wake up in my pants so I jump up rather quickly, startling her, then tossing my bag on the bed to pull out a few things to get ready.

She turns to look at me, her head cocked to the side like animals do. "There's only one shower and I have already taken mine but you'll have to wait for me to go find some towels for you."

"How long do you think that will take?" I ask avoiding eye contact.

"Hmm." she taps a finger nail on her full lip, "Maybe five minutes, I think they're all in my mom's cabin."

"Ok. I'll hop in the shower and you can just hand it to me when you get back."

"Okie dokie." she turned to leave, giving me one last glance before closing the door.

I'm in trouble. Big, huge trouble. I've only known her for a maximum of twenty minutes but I like her presence. She's also very easy on the eyes.

Shaking her out of my head, I turn the shower on. As I lather soap on my body I try to remember I'm here for Lanna. And hitting on her sister is a big no no. Fake boyfriend or not. Why do I always find myself in these kinds of situations? Why can't I have a normal life not filled with temptation? I guess I can blame the red, hot blooded Irish in me for that.

I forgot my shampoo but it seems Zoe left hers on the shelf. I take a whiff and my nostrils are assaulted by a fruity concoction. Shrugging, I massage the product on my scalp feeling a minty tingle. Smells delightful. A knock sounded at the door.

"It's just me, I placed your towel on top of the sink." Zoe said over the water.

Fifteen more minutes passed with me showering and rinsing off when I left the bathroom with a plume of steam following me. I entered the room seeing Zoe tugging a shirt down her torso. I caught a sliver of flat tummy and smooth skin. I looked up to see Lanna looking at me like she caught me doing something devious. I could feel my face turning red, I turned to quickly grab my underwear and walked back in the bathroom.

My embarrassment ebbed so I exited the bathroom, not seeing Zoe anymore.