Experiment

Story Info
"Daddy" meets Julia at the cabin in the woods.
1.5k words
4.12
13.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1historian
1historian
51 Followers

She was far younger than my usual 'type.' Honestly, my usual 'type' was my wife: 72 years old, with ample breasts still very shapely and desirable; a short, petite, well greyed brunette.

By contrast, this 'woman', she was old enough not to be a 'girl'; but by my standards, such as they are... just barely. She was twenty three years old; and was seriously into 'Daddy' worship. We had chatted online for quite some time. She insisted that she was willing to do 'Daddy's' bidding.

We had met once, just to have coffee; to satisfy both of us, that the interactions between us would be safe. I had insisted that I could not host, some last ethical barrier on my part from violating the home front; although I was, obviously, prepared to cheat on my wife... in one form, or another.

She had worked out with me, her 'hard' limits; things she would not do. I was not disappointed as they pretty much parallel mine, with few exceptions. Neither of us was much into real pain, or bruising, bloodletting, or torture, etc.. She was more into bondage than I was usually comfortable with.

I was to be the 'Dom', but obviously, with limits imposed by both of our hard wired upbringing... or so, I thought.

The problem of hosting was solved by a friend lending me his place in the hills for a day; an old cabin, easily accessible by road; but with no nearby neighbors.

We would meet there for a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon; a time my wife was usually away from home.

I arrived first to warm the place up. It did have central heating, and as it was pretty small, the place was quite cozy in a short while. The crunch of gravel on the driveway announced her arrival...

She stood five foot three and wore hiking boots with wool socks; her legs encased in the mandatory ripped jeans. She wore a short red jacket over a plaid shirt. She was quite slim with very modest breasts, but a nicely rounded ass...

We were both nervous. She may have assumed that 'Daddy' had a plan; but in truth... 'Daddy' was playing this one by ear.

It was agreed there was to be no kissing. This was not a romantic encounter. This was purely about lust... in both our minds. She wanted to make Daddy happy, and started rubbing against me. Instantly, I knew what I had to do to take charge; but how... this was very new to me.

"Back off, Julia," I insisted, "this is going my way... or no way." But in truth, what was my way? She mumbled an apology, insisting that she just wanted to please me. "Well, pleasing me means doing what I tell you."

And what might that be... hmmm, I asked myself. Well, to assert my control. I instinctively felt she needed to be punished for her initiative; so I slapped her bottom. Julia looked surprised by the suddenness of my action; but also pleased, that 'Daddy was in charge.'

I also was surprised how much I liked spanking her, "Okay Julia, drop your jeans, and be prepared for your punishment."

"Bend over for Daddy now..." the curve of her ass covered by her panties excited me; but did not arouse me. Now I slapped her bottom harder than I had previously; she yelped... just a bit. That was cool, I thought... I need to see her ass naked. So instantly, I pulled her panties down...

What a magnificent sight! I dropped to my knees and proceeded to kiss her naked bottom, tenderly, as to take away the pain of my slaps. A curious thing happened as I kissed her bottom, the kisses turned from tender to intense. I was trying to get as much of her ass cheek into my mouth as possible, sucking on the firm flesh, hungry to devour her. At times, my teeth nipped her pink flesh; and she moved, as if to escape...

"Oh no! You are not avoiding Daddy's desires." Julia had agreed she would be good; but I needed her fixed in place, so she could not escape if she reneged on her promises. I had no rope, and no experience with bondage; but, I did have my belt, and in preparing the cabin earlier, had noticed a hammer and some nails that had been used to repair the roof.

"Okay, Julia, Daddy needs you to bend over that old table. Remove your jacket and shirt and bend over face down on the table with your arms extended in front of you. "Julia removed her clothing as ordered. I did notice that her modest breasts had VERY prominent nipples which were now VERY erect.

She looked me directly in the eyes... seeing with satisfaction that I noticed this detail of her arousal, and gave me a tiny smile.

I think she was more than a little surprised and alarmed, when she saw the hammer and nails; but she was visibly relieved that their purpose was to nail my belt, which I draped over her wrists, to the table. It was not a tight fit, as I did not hammer too close to her arms; but she was secured to the table.

I proceeded to explore her naked ass and pussy; probing both with my fingers...

She had shared that she enjoyed anal intercourse, so I concentrated my efforts there; but I could not help but notice that her bald pussy was very wet. I would use her pussy juice to lube her ass...

Strangely, this novel sex play was not arousing me in the manner I expected. I was fascinated by the freedom I had to 'use' her body; my cock doubled in length, but had not stiffened much...

I was still fully dressed; so I removed my shoes and socks; pants and underwear; ...my boxers were wet and had stuck to my dick. Freed from my clothes, and appreciating the sights before it, my cock stiffened. I wanted more. I rounded the table and presented my precum soaked cockhead to Julia's mouth. "Just the tip, Julia. Don't get greedy." In truth, I did not want to cum in her mouth; other plans were forming.

Julia's sucking of my cock, made it harder; but not that ultimate, vein bursting stiffness. I returned to the other side of the table, and commenced rubbing my erection between Julia's ass cheeks as I had done to my wife years ago, when she had her period and wanted to get me off. That memory was intense. What was missing, was the ability of the woman under me to reach under and play with her clit; that in the past, was always exciting for the both of us...

I was unwilling to free Julia from her bonds. The novelty of this had yet not worn off for me.

So I alternated thrusts between Julia's ass cheeks; with shallow and then deep penetrations of her pussy. More and louder moans from Julia; along with an insistent, "Please, please, Daddy... fuck me in the ass."

I was enjoying the newness of the whole experience. I slapped her ass powerfully, "Quiet, Julia. Daddy will decide what is to be done with you..."

Still, she was rubbing her clit against the old table, very vigorously; whimpering and moaning. I feared the table might collapse under our exertions. At one point, she exclaimed, as if had surprised her, "Daddy! Daddy! I am cuuuuummmmming!"

Whimpering apologetically, "So sorry, Daddy. I came before you!"

"No, Julia," I said, "that's okay. Daddy loves to see his little girl get her orgasm."

Relieved, she actually pissed all over the table. She must have been holding back for a while! The stream of urine was quite the event for me; wetting my balls and legs. It was the final straw... my cock plunged deep into her ass!

Julia exclaimed, "YES, yes, Daddy... fuck my ass with your beautiful COCK! Oh fuck, Daddy... I am PISSING!"

Well, was it piss, or was it squirting? because she also shuddered with the most amazing orgasm. Straining her bonds, and throwing her ass strongly back impaling herself even more deeply on my rigid phallus. Her ass tightened strongly around my shaft imprisoning it in her body; as orgasmic spasm after spasm racked her body; the tremors transmitted to my cock, releasing a torrent of sperm...

"Holy fuck..." I croaked in amazement. As the incredible cum stream flooded her ass; my balls felt completely drained. And I collapsed, completely spent, on top of Julia; causing the already compromised table to collapse...

Exhausted by our sexual exertions, and the impact of the table smashing to the floor; Julia and I lay stunned on the floor...

The table's collapse freed Julia's hands; but still, she did not stir...

Eventually, I rolled off her, and lay next to her in the wreckage of the table. I was relieved to see her roll over onto her back, and start to take deep breaths...

"Damn... what the fuck was that???"

Did either of us actually voice that? Did we both dream it?

Could that EVER happen again?

1historian
1historian
51 Followers