Experiment with blindfold and foods

Story Info
Lovers experiment with blindfold, ice cubes and food items.
3k words
4.33
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoeGeller
ZoeGeller
16 Followers

We had recently started dating. The first time we had sex wasn't stellar, but I knew he was smart enough to pick up on things I did to him that enhanced his sexual pleasure. The third time we had sex things started heating up. We developed an addiction to each other's bodies. I was petite, 125 pounds with bleach blond hair and an edgy cut. I liked to dress up and wear heels when we went out to dinner. I was a perfect blend of girlie girl with my manicured fingers and toes, and tom boy with my mad kayaking skills and competitiveness, especially on the gun range.

He was an ex veteran and currently a cop. I had never dated either before but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I did the third date rule for our first sexual experience. I liked that he was over six feet tall, a marathon runner who didn't have much body fat for his age. I liked his lean abs and his perfectly rounded tight ass. He sported a goatee and a few tats. His hair was regulation for the department, short. I didn't mind tats, I had a few myself.

It's always a learning curve getting to know someone's likes and dislikes when you first become intimate. I wanted to impress him with my sexual prowess and see where it would take us, those years between divorces having paid off in expanding my horizons in the bedroom. I had a creative mind and, in time, I learned he did too.

Now, after a year of dating, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We were addicted to each other's bodies with a chemistry we had never known and the hottest sex that kept getting hotter. He'd show up at my door after a few hot text messages late at night and it was game on. He'd kiss me with an urgency and often lifted me up carrying me to my bedroom. We called the bed our playground. The fact that it was only a queen size bed added to the fun. We were like an army team of two on maneuvers. Flips and turns had to be calculated on the fly. There were times he would have one foot on the floor, our bodies parallel, only I was lying down and he was standing. He'd get so enthralled I had to warn him we were losing our balance. He didn't care. That night, we went over the side, a ship capsizing as I clung to him and found myself relieved that he hit the tiled floor first, with me on top of him. We laughed because there was no warning, no preparation, and it upped the ante of how far we were willing to go for a new position and extended pleasure. Relief set in when we discovered we were both still in one piece. We weren't kids anymore. We were past our forties but we acted like horny teenagers blinded by sex and the next kinky thing we could think of, we tried. (With the exception of candle wax. That freaked him out as a hard limit.) We laid there a minute assessing the damage. I had a bruised knee with a rug burn from a tiny mat on the floor. He had a bruised elbow and a few sore back muscles. We called them sex injuries and wore them with pride.

Tonight was preplanned with light bondage with blindfolds. He always wanted to try it so tonight was his night. Tying his hands with the Velcro wraps anchored under the mattress I adjusted them so he couldn't move his arms. I now had total control. The more we made love the higher our sexual experiences climbed. We were constantly upping the anti-with each other, our creativity feeding off of each other like a junkie needing their next fix. What started out as an addiction to sex with each other had led to more, so much more.

I set the mood by lifting the metal lid off the Maple Cinnamon Pancake candle with four wicks, lighting them all. Bed, Bath and Body Works didn't play around with the fact that their candles were the best. The heavenly aroma of pancakes with maple syrup and butter filled the room making it cozy and familiar. The light adding ambience to our evening of fun and games in a room with black out curtains.

I placed the blue satin blindfold on him. He was fascinated with the idea of blindfolds. Something he had never tried with anyone else.

"Mm, I like this," his sexy voice made me wet as his world was veiled in darkness. His cock, hard and ready to go between us before we began to play.

This is going to be fun, I thought. "Well let's see how much you like this," I challenge him, but he doesn't know it's a challenge because he has no idea what I have planned. Reaching into a glass of ice water he can't figure out the clicking of the ice in the glass. I can't help but grin and suppress a laugh at how he's going to jump on this one.

With two fingers I extracted an ice cube and let the droplets of water fall to their death on his unsuspecting nipples. His body lurches from the bed. I don't know if it was the surprise or the cold water. Ramping it up a notch I delicately rub the melting ice cube on his now erect nipple.

"Oh, that's cold," his voice showed a flicker of surprise and anticipation as goose bumps covered his body.

"Too much?"

"That was cold and shocking, but I liked it," he smiles and chuckles. I notice his breathing had returned to a normal.

I knew him. Everything we experimented with, he liked. He had discovered trust in a trustworthy person for the first time in his life. He had never experienced this with anyone else and he saw firsthand how it brought us closer. So close that a day without making love didn't exist. Every touch, every love note, holding hands as we walked into the grocery store, all of it adding to our bond. He brought me espresso in bed before he went to work. He left love notes on the bathroom mirror. I called all these little acts of love putting money in the pussy bank.

I loved switching things up, as did he. He liked it a bit rough. He loved the anticipation of not knowing what I'd do next. I loved his adventurous side. And, I loved him.

The trick with the blindfolds lies in the element of surprise. If he didn't know where I was touching him next it kept the sexual tension going. My next area of attack, his groin area. Dropping kisses in the crease of his thigh and groin I sucked and nibbled until he withered under me.

"Oh, I like that," his deep voice giving me his approval.

Ever so carefully I trailed my tongue up the right side of his torso and down the other side. I'd plant a kiss here, and there to keep his guessing. I like that he didn't have much hair on his body. Nothing could slow my tongue down but me. I loved driving him crazy with excitement. Continuing to stroke his body with my nails I continue to move my tongue around. I worked my way up his body to nibble on his now erect nipples with my teeth. He shivered under me.

"What are you going to do next?" his voice challenging me.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I know I have to be careful not to give my next move away by shifting my weight on the mattress, or my hair touching him. Without leaning enough to give it away, I went to the left side of his torso, licking and sucking. I paused for a few seconds before leaving a trail of saliva from my lips as I make my way to his hard cock. It's waiting for me. It's been waiting for me, I inwardly smile.

I tease the head with my tongue. My fast pace slowing to a lingering sucking on the underside. I knew it was a soft spot for him. Stroking up and down his right leg with my nails I felt his goose bumps rise under my fingertips. Traveling from the head of his cock, I sucked a ball into my mouth rubbing my tongue around it, giving it a quick flick of my tongue. I suckled on it like it was a grape and I wanted the juice from it. I run my nails up his back, digging into it I hear him let out a sound of pleasure, a murmur of how good it feels. His body arches off the bed and the sharp intake of his breath told me I had hit my mark.

"Oh, oh, that feels so good." His body now arching off the bed as if he had been hit with an electrical current. The more I sucked on his balls alternating with my tongue going back and forth underneath them, his arching body twisted in midair above me. His hands were pulling at the restraints. I knew he was in a Tantric state. I needed to change things up.

We kissed and it was soft at first, teasing him by pulling my lips away from him making him reach up to chase my lips. When I let him touch my warm lips, we kiss hard and I sucked his tongue into my mouth before giving him a nip to his lower lip.

"I love you, Monica. I love looking into your beautiful face and making love to you." he murmured.

"I love you, too," and our lips met again. We never made love without saying we loved each other.

Reaching my hand to the nightstand I grabbed a blueberry I had dipped in milk chocolate. I ran it around his lips before sliding it in his mouth. He raised his eyebrows trying to figure out what I fed him.

Next I took a frozen strawberry that had been quartered. Running the sweet fruit over both of his nipples until they were cold and erect and he began to squirm. I then wrapped my lips around his nipples sucking in the sweetness of the strawberry and the taste of him. I felt my Kegel muscles quiver at this point. So I ease down on him, ever so slowly, feeling him touch my inner walls in a deliciously tight fit. Tantric sex was what we were about. I rubbed the strawberries over the pert nipples on my tiny boobs and bent forward so he could lick off the sweetness. Grabbing another cold frozen strawberry I put it my mouth, running it around his lips. He bit off a piece of the strawberry and ate it.

"This is so hot," he moaned.

"Yes," I reply kissing him, "It is."

"Um, that's hot. What's next?" he asks.

"I'm not telling."

He's not upset at my response. I know the thrill is in the surprise and anticipation, culminating in the final act of sexual relief.

Taking a sip of red Di Vinci Chianti I place my lips on his in a kiss before curling my tongue. My tongue becomes the delivery system for the warm liquid. I release it slowly, letting it slide down into his mouth at a perfect pace so he can easily swallow it. As the wine passes his throat, his eyes widening with excitement. I feel the muscle in his cock flexing inside me hitting my G-spot. I had to admit this would change our views on drinking wine going forward.

"I love the way you do that," his cheerfully approved. His voice sounding salaciously sexy with a hint of a school boy's excitement.

I freed his hands from the restraints and took off the blindfold so he could participate. His hands found the frozen strawberries and he had too much fun running them over my erect nipples. The shock of the cold but the sensation of his warm lips that followed was indescribable. Falling into the bed on my back he was over me now running his tongue from my nipple down my oblique muscles, then my navel. He ended in my pelvic area. Grabbing an ice cube and gently running it inside my hot, warm pussy sent my body into the air and my eyes flew open in surprise.

I heard his laugh of satisfaction. He loved teasing me.

Running his slender fingers down my back he grabbed my ass in one hand and promptly whacked a cheek with his other hand. I was riding him when he dipped two fingers in my wet pussy to rub my clit.

Jonathan was more than adept at going down on me than most men. Sometimes I could just sit on his face and he can make me cum so hard I thought I would die. Tonight was no different. He usually started with his lips in my pussy. He would gently run his tongue around my sacred lips, working his way up inside of me. My wetness was the nectar he desired. And he revealed in the fact that he could make me come any time he wanted me to.

"Sit on my face," he commanded.

Complying, I positioned my legs on either side of his head. I had my hands in his hair as he taunted me with his tongue on my lower lips, listening to my moans and building squeals as sweat broke out on my back, his cue that I was close to cuming. The heat in the room rising with our tempo and intensity of our aerobic erotica. I felt the waves building in me, higher and higher as he gave me the final lick that set me off and my climax broke free. Pulling his hair harder as I came, I began bellowing for minutes as wave after wave of orgasms claimed my body as he skillfully continued to massage my pussy with his lips. He was the king of the most intense oral orgasms.

Lapping up my sweetness before laying me on my back and entering me in one fluid movement I felt another wave building. Looking into my eyes, he felt it too. He put one leg outside of mine, the other, between my legs as he moved his cock inside me at an angle that was divine. I couldn't stop the drool sliding off my lips. I burst into another round of multiple orgasms and I began screaming at the top of my lungs which excited him even more. I felt his cock grow bigger as he thrust deeper into me. I knew I'd feel this long after sex ended.

Turning at a forty-five degree angle on top of me he hit another sweet spot. I called this position the fucking flounder. Our hearts rates rising again with us grinding into each other. I used my right hand to grab his ass and gently caress over and around his back door making him moan. His eyes were caught between looking into mine and closing, as he was lost to this world. I felt his drool hit my shoulder. I didn't want him to come yet so I brought the excitement down a notch. Sensing his need for another position he flipped me on top of him.

Gyrating on his hard cock, "Oh, yeah," he cooed. "Do the turn."

I sat on his cock and did a 180 degree turn on him so I was in the reverse cowgirl position. Placing my hands on the bed outside of his knees I fucked him hard. My leg muscles were shot so I extended my legs out over his, leaning back on his chest with my head on his left shoulder. Moving together with him still in me, he reached his right hand down massaging the inner right side of my labia and I squealed as multiple orgasms ripped through me.

Catching my breath minutes later I chuckled, "That's position 31."

"I'm amazed at how many positions we come up with and it's never the same routine twice."

Twirling myself around on top of him I bent down to kiss him and he aggressively kissed me back, half sat up and flipped me so I was under him. He glided in and out slowly, feeling every sensation before going faster and faster. I felt his body ramping up and, from his breathing, I knew he was close to coming so I let him take control of his thrusting. Drool created a slick large area on my chest. His body convulsed once until he gave in and came with abundant noise, then again with an aftershock maybe? His arms so weak he collapsed on top of me.

'I can't breathe," I gasp due to his full weight on top of my tiny body.

"I can't move," he murmured. It was all he had strength for but he managed to half slide off of me. Once he had full blood circulation in his limbs and his heart stopped racing enough for him to move, he rolled onto his back.

"Oh, my," he gasped still catching his breath as his left arm laid over his heart.

"Are you okay?" I'm becoming concerned.

"Oh, yes. I came twice."

"Holly shit," I exclaim giving him a high five.

Jonathan gave me a kiss in the morning before heading to work. He left a love note on the bathroom mirror that read, "What a night. That was hot, hot, and hot. Loved sharing wine that way."

Picking up my phone I shot him a text, drinking wine will never be the same now!

He texted back, true, very true. Insert wineglass emoji.

Making my way into the kitchen I found a pink sticky note on the Keurig coffee machine reading I love you, followed by hearts.

An hour later I received another text: I need a nap girl, you wore my ass out. Insert five smiling faces I love you, baby insert heart followed by three tongues and the two emojis that make the fucking symbol x's 3.


ZoeGeller
ZoeGeller
16 Followers