Experimental Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tilly felt lost in a daze but she rushed to comply. She spun around and practically collapsed onto her knees. Burnham Burnham had partially disrobed. Her jacket, pants, and panties were on the floor. Tilly drank in the sight of the erstwhile mutineer's long slender brown legs and then allowed her eyes to travel upwards to gaze in lust at the most perfect pussy she had ever seen. Brown skin gave way to a delectable looking moist pink within that had Tilly licking her lips in anticipation.

Burnham seemed to notice that gesture and smiled at her. "Are you hungry Cadet?" She crossed around behind Tilly to the workstation and the redhead turned her body to follow her. Michael assumed a perch at the edge of the table and gestured to her young friend, spreading her legs wide as she did it. "Come. Eat up."

Tilly felt obscene and degraded as she crawled over to the table.She could still feel the pleasant sting of paddle marks on her ass as she moved, and she was so turned on she suspected that she was leaving a trail behind her. The station where Michael was waiting for her was a little too high for Tilly to reach naturally, so she had to lean her body up so that her mouth could make contact with the waiting feast. The extra effort made her feel needy and desperate.

Though she wanted to immediately devour Michael's tantalizing treasure, Tilly forced herself to take her time. She began by slowly kissing the light brown skin of Michael's thighs, her lips tracing a line towards the slick prize. She maintained eye contact with her friend, eyes cast up at the older woman with earnest longing.Burnham's eyes were bright and intense as she gazed down at Tilly, who moved to the other thigh and began to lick her way up languidly, savoring the feeling of Michael's smooth skin on her tongue. She could feel impatient little tremors in Burnham's legs as she went. Tilly had only made it halfway towards her goal when it happened: Burnham cracked.

With an abrupt burst of movement Burnham reached down and took a handful of Tilly's hair firmly in hand. She pulled violently, forcing her young lover's mouth directly into contact with her needy sex. TIlly set to work with a will. Her tongue darted out and into Michael's pinkness, and it was immediately coated with thick strings of cum. She delighted in the taste and feel of it, but Michael, whose hand was still gripping her hair tightly, didn't give her any time to linger over the sensation. Burnham was insistent, forceful as she held Tilly's head to her drenched pussy and began to grind against it. Tilly sensed that at this moment she was nothing more than a tool for her best friend's pleasure so she relaxed into it and allowed herself to be used. Her tongue lolled out as it was driven deeper into the depths of Michael's pussy, and the bridge of her nose was grazing against the bud of Burnham's clit. Tilly stared up at Michael, eyes wide, trying to convey to the older woman her surrender at this moment. A low desperate moan was Burnham's answer as the frantic pace of her grinding intensified.

"Oh Tilly! Oh yes! Yes!" Burnham's customary reserve had fully evaporated and Tilly barely recognized the desperate bestial woman was now screaming out her orgasm with abandon and filling the redhead's mouth with a surge of juices, hips bucking wilding against her face. After several long moments punctuated only by the panting of both women, Michael slid herself off the workstation and down into a squat in front of Tilly, who remained kneeling. "I think you've earned yourself a reward Cadet. I want you to cum for me. Touch yourself."

Tilly obeyed instantly, dropping her hand down to caress her throbbing clit, then sliding three fingers into the squishy depths of her pussy. At the same time Burnham's fingers came forward to encircle Tilly's right nipple, squeezing and pulling hard in one motion. That single lance of pain on top of the stream of pleasure was enough to overload Tilly's sensitized body and she cried out in ecstatic release as orgasmic waves washed through her. Michael sank down onto her knees, and as Tilly collapsed forward under the weight of her release her head came to rest in Michael's lap.

The two women lay there for minutes in quiet recovery, Tilly's head in Michael's lap and Michael's hand stroking through her hair. It was Michael who finally broke the silence, her voice now back to it's usual restraint. "Well, I think that this first treatment was an unqualified success. What do you think, Cadet?" Burnhams constrained deliberate tone was a sharp contrast to her wanton demeanor of just moments ago, and Tilly felt the urge to push back against it.

"I think you could do better. Ma'am." Tilly hurriedly added that last word when she looked up and saw Burnham's eyes narrowing at her. "I built a moment like this up in my head a lot. I've done research, and fantasized and dreamed. This was amazing, you were amazing, but I expected more from The Mutineer."

"Hm. Thank you for that candid evaluation, Cadet. I will certainly bear that in mind. As I mentioned earlier, I was constrained by not wanting to hamper you in your duties. There was also a lack of ready equipment, but I spoke briefly to Captain Lorca about that too, and he seemed..eager to assist in this project."

That drew a reaction from Tilly, who jerked up off of Burnham's lap and stared at her in shock. "You..You told the captain about us? This?"

"I did not. I merely implied to the captain that I was interested in exploring a program like this with respect to a particular officer to improve discipline.I believe he was under the impression that I was referring to Lieutenant Tyer. Like I said, he seemed eager to assist, and promised more equipment as soon as we can get resupplied. You may have noticed that he already had a suitable paddle at hand for us to borrow. It makes me wonder about the nature of his relationship with Landry. At any rate, I can assure you that you will have the opportunity to earn better, if your physical training improves."

Tilly blushed deeply even as she softened in relief. She admired Captain Lorca, she thought that he was possibly the Federation's best hope for surviving this war against the Klingons, but he also scared her at times. He had always been professional in all of their interactions, but there were times that she would catch him staring at her with a strange look, one of both hunger and bemusement. There would be a glint in his eyes in those moments that made her crave his attention while also terrifying her with the implicit danger it held.

Tilly's musing's were interrupted by Michael who leaned forward and captured her in a kiss. It was warm and inviting, and Tilly melted into it. "Was that part of the treatment?" she asked Burnham after she broke the kiss.

"That was because you're lovely Sylvia Tilly, and I wanted to kiss you. Now come. It's time for bed. And I don't want to hear you up late masturbating tonight." Tilly decided that she could live with that reason as she followed Burnham out of the abyss of the Special Science Lab and back into the constant dull thrumming of regular life on the Discovery.

12