Experimenting And More Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both sisters where now in a position that allowed Bree to continue pleasuring her sister with this new double ended dildo while she gently sucked on her clit with her mouth, and giving me full access to her ass that was now looking at me from its perch on the edge of the hot tub.

Bree looked around at me as she pumped the toy into Katie...

"Get that lube baby... Lube me up and pump my ass full of that cock of yours!" She lustfully said to me.

That was all the invitation I needed! I grabbed the bottle and squirted it all over her ass then lathered my own tool up with the slippery liquid. I grabbed my cock firmly with my hand to guide it to her puckered hole and rubbed the head on her waiting entrance, letting just the tiniest amount of the tip of my penis lightly enter her.

Bree moaned "UUmmmmmmm... Baby... That feels sooooo GOOD!"

I lined it up again now applying a bit more pressure, letting the tip of my cock invade her asshole. Bree let out a louder moan as she tensed up a bit. As I felt her muscles relax around me once more, Bree stopped what she was doing with Katie's clit momentarily to look back at me again...

"Do it baby!" She moaned "Push that BIG HARD cock into my tight little ass!"

I resumed pushing into her as she struggled to keep her anal muscles relaxed and saw the rest of my cocks head disappear into her all of a sudden, now penetrating about two inches inside. Bree squealed!

"You ok baby?" I asked a little worried.

"AAAhhhhh... it's so fucking BIG in there!" She shouted in pain "Its ok... Just keep going slowly... Hopefully it will loosen up!"

I slowly but surely pushed it further into her forbidden entrance as it felt like I had breached the last of her resistance then watched her ass continue to slowly engulf my cock until it was completely BURRIED deep within her nether regions!

To my amazement, my wife had actually managed to take my whole eight inches which was now nestled tightly inside of her!

"FfffffUUUUCK baby..." Bree groaned

"How's it feel Bree?" I asked anxiously. "Am I hurting you too much?"

"I can't EXPLAIN what it feels like..." she shouted "Just do it slowly!"

So I slowly pulled myself from her. Not all the way out before I slowly pushed it back in. I could feel her muscles pulsating but loosening a little more each stroke until I was being met with hardly any resistance anymore.

"Getting better baby?" I questioned.

Bree again turned around to look me in the eyes...

"Fuck my ass hubby!" She said seriously. "Fuck me like the dirty thing I am!!"

I began humping her, still slowly yet steadily gauging her response as she moaned and groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Katie had lifted her head just enough to see what was going on while still allowing Bree access to her soaking wet pussy.

"FUCK that's hot to watch!" She exclaimed as she moaned at Bree who was now nibbling on her clit while she pumped the toy in and out of her.

"Fuck my sisters ass big bro!" Katie moaned "Fuck her with that big cock of yours while she FUCKS me in both my holes with that toy of hers!"

Katie seemed to be working herself up to her first orgasm of the night as she moaned and talked dirty to us!

Bree was in a world of her own by now, grunting and moaning in ecstasy! I had worked into a rhythm with her as I pushed into her each time she pushed back...

Bree shouted "YES, YES, YES... FUCK my ASS baby!"

She started to convulse violently as one mother of an orgasm built up inside her...

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKkkkk!!" Bree screamed as she shuddered, her anal walls contracting around my penis. The feeling of it was driving me crazy!

"FUCK her ass bro... FUCK it!!" shouted Katie as she too started cumming...

Katie grabbed Bree's head and pulled it onto her pussy as Bree shoved the dildo deep into her, penetrating her holes, all the while licking her pussy furiously as Katie ERUPTED! Her pussy shooting out womanly juices all over Bree's face!

Bree lapped it up eagerly, taking the surprise ejaculation in her stride, enjoying her sisters juices as I continued to hump her from behind Bree still moaning away in front of me.

By now, Katie had come down from her orgasmic high and was starting to climb into the tub when Bree grabbed her arm...

"Wait" Bree said "Grab the vibrator from the bag!" she asked her sister.

Katie did as she was told and retrieved the little toy. Bree lunged for it but Katie drew her hand away from the advance.

"Katie I think I can cum again!" Bree said in amazement and pleasure "I've never came twice in a row but the PRESSURE from Ben's cock is just INSANE!!"

"I think I can help you with that!" Katie said playfully as she proceeded to get into the tub with us. She reached down with the vibrator as she flicked it on and jammed it into Bree's pussy then with her free hand grabbed my head pulling it towards her mouth before jamming her tongue into my mouth furiously pashing me!

"Oh wow, oh WOW!!" Bree moaned as Kate started to fuck her pussy with the toy.

I could feel the vibrations through the wall of Bree's ass that shared its self with her pussy which was being pumped in and out of by Katie with her vibrator. GOD it felt good!

"I'm gonna CUM again!!" Bree shouted.

I could feel her muscles contracting around my cock once more and it was all I could take. I jammed my rod all the way in as Bree SCREAMED in her second orgasm in as many minutes and unloaded my cum deep within my wife's abdomen!

Katie and I waited for Bree's orgasm to once again subside before I slowly retracted my cock and slipped into one of the underwater seats, and Katie slowly removed the toy from my wife's pussy careful to be gentle on the now understandably extremely sensitive area.

Bree rolled over on the deck leaving her legs still in the water and panted away trying to catch her breath as Katie leaned in to kiss her lightly on the mouth before sliding into the tub beside me.

After a while, my wife sunk in next to me and her sister and we all relaxed in the warm bubbling water relaxing whilst listening to the music playing in the background.

Heaven on earth would be the only way to describe what was going on right now...

Bree was the first to break the silence.

"Hey is anyone hungry or is it just me?" She said.

"You know what, it IS just about time for lunch!" I said as I noticed the clock.

"Can we order in? I don't want to leave right now, I'm pretty happy right here!" Katie giggled.

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I said as I grabbed the phone to ring reception.

I ordered some finger food for us to nibble on then jumped back into the tub and before long, there was a knock at the door.

"Room service!" I heard a girl shout from outside our cabin.

I went to get up and answer it but Bree stopped me.

"You aren't even wearing anything Ben!" She said "Just get back in and call her over..."

So I stayed where I was sitting. "Hey can you please bring it in to us??" I yelled back. "We're just in the hot tub!"

The door unlocked and through it stepped the same girl we had encountered this morning. She started walking in with the food I ordered on a large plate when she looked down at us all in the water.

Then as if on que, the bubbles which up until now must have been on some sort of timer all of a sudden switched off.

She could have clearly seen everything...

All three of us sitting there in the water with not even a pair of swimmers between us to cover anything from this girl!

The girl stumbled slightly as she walked, clearly startled by the scene as she tried to look elsewhere to pretend she hadn't noticed our nakedness, then I saw her eyes come to a rest on something behind our heads...

In our hunger, none of us had even considered cleaning anything up!

Everyone now knew what she was looking at. It was the double dildo, the vibrator and the bottle of lube just sitting there beside the bag of goodies.

"Well..." Bree quietly said as she reached over to the tubs control panel and pressed some more buttons, the spa resuming its bubbling away and re-hiding our bodies underneath the water once more.

"Now you've seen our tits TWICE and we don't even know your name!" My wife said, trying her best to keep some sort of control.

"It's Zoe..." The girl revealed in a sort of daze. "I'm so sorry again... I didn't mean to interrupt..."

"Well to be fair, we DID call you in!" I said with a bit of a laugh. "It should really be us who's apologising to you!"

Zoe was going red in the face with what was happening now. It seemed to be overwhelming her but she was stuck where she stood.

Still staring at the toys behind us, she knelt down and placed the plate of food next to us.

Katie stared at the plate and after getting something to eat she said "This is way too much for all us to eat, are you hungry Zoe?"

"N-no, I probably shouldn't..." She stuttered.

"Hey it's all good! It's the least we can do after probably traumatising you for life!" I said trying to bring a bit of humour into the conversation.

"Well I suppose I DID tell my manager I was going on a lunch break after I dropped this off... You all sure you don't mind?" Zoe said trying to keep her cool.

"Dig in!" Bree said as she too grabbed something to eat.

At first the girl shyly crouched next to the food as we satisfied our stomachs, then she seemed to loosen up a bit and sat cross legged next to the plate.

"Hey you said you were on your lunch break didn't you?" Said Bree noticing the girl was seemingly feeling more comfortable. "How about you jump in here with us and relax for a bit??

My wife was truly full of surprises I thought!

"It's ok, I don't even have swimmers..." Said Zoe coyly.

"OH, I almost forgot... This is Ben my husband, Katie my sister and I'm Bree!" Said my wife playfully. "Now you know OUR names too AND you've seen us naked... I think you owe us one now!" She winked at her.

Zoe's eyes widened like a deer in the headlights and went a deeper shade of red. I thought she was about to run screaming out of the room but to my surprise she stayed...

"I... Um... I guess that's fair" Said Zoe as she started to remove her shoes reluctantly.

"Woah!! I think Bree was just joking somehow!" I said, sensing Zoe's unease.

"Oh I was dead serious" Bree said in a warning tone, then looked up at Zoe and laughed. "Ha ha ha, it's ok Zoe, he's right I was just kidding around!" Bree retracted.

Zoe had already removed her shoes and had a hand on the base of her shirt. She looked down at us in thought, as if assessing the situation in her mind then her expression changed to something more playful...

"I'm all sweaty from work anyway!" She said as she quickly removed her shirt then slipped her pants and underpants off in one move, and after unhooking her bra just about dived into the water with us, barely giving any of us a chance to look at her bare body!

"Besides, I've never actually been in this hot tub!" Said Zoe "You may be surprised, but no one has ever invited me in before" She said jokingly to us all.

"Well I have to give you credit for not passing the job of bringing us our food onto anyone else!" Bree said as she tried to continue this 'devil may care' atmosphere we had going on.

"Ha ha ha, I have to say I've never encountered three people in the honeymoon cabin at the same time in the few years I've worked here!" Zoe giggled "Plus admittedly I was a little curious" She added.

"I don't blame you!" Said Katie. "It's all very new to us too you know!"

"Ok... so let me get this straight..." Zoe begun "Bree is married to Ben here, and Katie is Bree's sister..."

"Do you... what... SHARE your husband with her?" Zoe questioned us.

"Well to put it more accurately... We kind of share each other here..." Said Bree. "Hence the equipment!" She added with a bit of a giggle as she gestured to the toys still lying about behind us.

"Wow..." Zoe said as she came to terms with our relationship "How does that even BEGIN to happen??"

"It's a long story!" I said

"My lunch break goes for like an hour... I got time here!" She encouraged.

"Well here goes!" Started Bree...

We went on to describe what had happened in the past week. About how Bree and I were caught by Katie as I was experimenting with her behind, about Katie joining us for that second round then the hotel room adventures and finally about how this morning's activates panned out.

At first we just gave Zoe a quick rundown of the past events in an almost casual kind of way, but as we all slowly became turned on again by re-capping what had happened, we begun to tell the story in greater detail...

I looked around the spa as Katie was explaining how hot it was when Bree took it upon herself to lodge two fingers into her pussy as she road my finger from behind and wondered how on earth I managed to find myself here...

At this resort... In this hot tub... with not one, not two but THREE other girls in here with me as naked as the day they were born!

Still looking around I noticed as Bree was describing the moment I penetrated her sister while she watched from behind her, Katie's arm was moving under the water...

Bree finished her story and also noticed the movement.

"I see someone is ready for round two!" Exclaimed my wife "I can help you with that!"

Bree lifted Katie out of the water exposing her hand which was still slowly rubbing her clit and lowered her mouth onto Katie's pussy.

Katie moaned!

"Mmmmmm... Just like that sis..." Said Katie as Bree added a finger to her pussy and begun pumping in and out with it.

Again I was mesmerised by the lesbian like activity happening right in front of my eyes when I suddenly became aware that Zoe was still in here with us!

I looked over to her worried we may have completely scared her away, instead seeing her transfixed on the two sisters actions. Zoe's hand was also moving under the water in much the way Katie just was!

I gently removed Bree from her position in Katie's snatch and said to her "I think you may be needed over there!"

My wife then noticed Zoe's tugging actions and moved towards her, snapping Zoe out of her daze.

"Have you got a boyfriend?" Asked Bree "Or a girlfriend for that matter?" she chuckled.

"No... Neither" Said Zoe becoming shy again "I've never been with a girl before either..."

"Oh, don't worry..." Bree said softly "I'll be gentle with you!"

Bree softly kissed Zoe on the lips as her hand descended under the water to meet Zoe's hand and help her rub her slippery pussy.

I had picked up where Bree left off, sucking on my sister in laws delicious pussy lips making her moan as she watched Bree groom this new girl.

Bree lifted Zoe out of the water giving us all a better look at her naked body...

At a closer look she appeared to be a little older than Katie, perhaps more around 22 years old. She had a slightly more tanned body than the rest of us, but other than that and the hair colour, she was extremely similar to Katie. Beautiful in every way!

My wife pushed Zoe down to sit her on the edge of the tub and reached out to grab the vibrator that was behind her.

Seeing this Zoe said "Can I try the bigger one?? Don't worry... I'm not a virgin or anything!" she said excitedly!

"I like a girl that knows what she wants!" Said Bree as she grabbed the double dildo and lubricated it with the bottle.

Bree started to nibble on Zoe's clit making her close her eyes as she threw her head back and moaned in delight! She brought the dildo up to Zoe's entrance and slid it in with ease. This girl was already horny as hell!

As the dildo slid into Zoe's pussy, the smaller end reached the entrance of her ass and Zoe opened her eyes to look at Bree.

"Can I??" Bree pleaded her "It's so fucking hot, you'll see!"

"Allright... But slowly" Zoe said sounding very unsure.

Bree pushed the toy further in making it breach her tiny asshole. Zoe's face cringed a bit, but she slowly relaxed and let Bree further in until it too was buried in both of her holes.

Zoe moaned!

"Ok..." Zoe breathed "It DOES feel kinda good!"

Bree started pumping it in and out slowly...

Katie was right next to Zoe enjoying what was unfolding there. She leaned over to Zoe and Kissed her deeply as my wife and I happily serviced the two of them.

Zoe's moans became louder and louder as Bree pumped the toy in and out of both her delectable holes and sucked on her clit!

She started to shudder...

"AAAAhhhhhhhhhhh... FUCK that's good!" Zoe shouted as she started climaxing on the double dildo.

Bree looked up at her, watching hungrily as this new stranger had an orgasm by her hands!

As Zoe collapsed onto the deck she suddenly looked over to the clock on the wall.

"FUCK" she shouted "I was supposed to be back at reception like ten minutes ago!"

All of a sudden she dried herself off and struggled to get dressed as quickly as she could.

After she was dressed she looked back at us.

"Thanks for the orgasm!" She giggled.

With that she ran out closing the cabin door behind her...

"Well THAT escalated quickly!" said Bree.

"What are you referring to? The part where somehow we managed to lure yet ANOTHER girl into our proverbial bed?" I asked "Or the fact that the girl so abruptly left??" I chuckled.

"A bit of both maybe!" Bree giggled, still sitting in the hot tub holding the dildo that had moments before been inside Zoe!

"Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!" I said before going back down on Katie, deciding not to dwell on it. There was after all a beautiful girl sitting with her legs spread above me waiting for me to pleasure her some more!

Bree rose from the tub and approached her sister with the now slippery toy and placed it in Katie's mouth. She hummed as I lapped at her cunt and she tasted the juices from the girl who recently intruded our activities...

My wife then went to the bag and as she placed the other toy beside it, she extracted the pink strap on. She quickly secured it to her waist and walked back to her sister.

"Hope you're ready for this lil sis!" Bree said as she too placed the pink toy in Katie's mouth.

Katie sucked on it just like she would have sucked on mine, as Bree mimicked being pleasured as if it where her own real penis. Then she pulled it out and leaned her head down to Katie's mouth.

"Are you ready for me to take your anal virginity dirty girl?" Bree asked.

"I couldn't be more ready if I tried big sister!" Katie answered excitedly.

Then Katie's face furrowed into an innocent concerned look as she said "I'm a little scared though, to tell you the truth... It's just such a big thing to fit in there!"

"Don't worry Katie, it hurts at first but it's SO worth it in the end" Bree said with a wink.

"OK..." Katie begun "But I want to be on top for this... so I can control it you know?"

"Whatever works for you!" Bree giggled.

Bree started looking around as if trying to put together some sort of scene for our next sexual act.

"Hmmmm..." Bree murmured "OK I have a great idea... If I go to the bed and sit on the edge of it, that should give Ben access to my pussy while still letting you get on top Katie!"

So we all got up and dried ourselves off to move towards the bed. Bree grabbed the bag along with all the items on the floor and placed it within arm's reach as she got into position on the edge of the bed...

As Katie and I walked towards her, Bree said "Ok Katie, you up here with me! And Ben, you down there" she gestured towards her pussy as she opened her legs welcoming me in.

Katie immediately pushed Bree onto the bed and kneeled over her, facing me while giving Bree full access to her groin area. Bree obliged by grabbing Katie's hips with both hands and started licking furiously at Katie's pussy resulting in her moaning in pleasure!