Experimenting And More Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had kneeled down to service my wife when I noticed the bag on the bed next to Bree. I decided to remove the lube and started looking for one of the vibrators when I noticed something else...

It was clear and made of glass. Short at maybe 2-3 inches long and oddly shaped kind of like a cork...

"Is this what I think it is?" I said as I held the glass instrument up for the girls to see.

Katie saw it first and smiled "I believe that's a 'butt plug'!" she laughed.

"I think you know what to do with it baby..." Bree told me with a giggle.

I laughed and put the toy down quickly so I could get Bree in the mood with my tongue. I nibbled on her clit then brought my fingers up to her pussy to see she was WELL and truly in the mood judging by the wetness down there! I easily transferred the wetness down to her other hole with my fingers and gently rubbed it in and slowly inserted a finger. Bree was getting better at letting me in as I met nearly no resistance at all as my finger slid in her ass with ease!

Realizing she was ready and willing, I inserted another finger into the same hole in attempt to loosen her up for the toy...

With my free hand I placed the plug facing upwards and squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto it letting it dribble down its clean shiny surface. I brought it up to Bree's ass as I retracted my fingers from inside her and pressed the tip against her hole.

She jumped at its coldness as I SLOWLY pushed it in but to my surprise, because of the way it was shaped, it slid ALL the way inside her butt as if corking up a bottle!

Bree flinched as she squealed through Katie's folds resulting in Katie to let out a moan of her own!

"Sorry baby!" I said "It just kind of popped in like that of its own accord!"

"Its ok baby!" Bree mumbled "It feels nice!"

I then went back down on her to nibble on her clit gently. Bree moaned!

I inserted a finger into her pussy and realized I could feel the plug on the other side of her pussy wall applying pressure to her insides...

My cock was well and truly hard and ready so I got back onto my feet to place my cock against her pussy. As I looked up I noticed Katie had leaned down and enveloped the pink dildo still attached to Bree's waist all the way in her throat!

She must really get off on the feeling!

I worked my penis into Bree's vagina as Katie bucked on Bree's mouth. I could see Bree had already worked two fingers into her other hole and Katie was loving her for it, moaning in pleasure, Bree mimicking those moans as I started pumping her now amazingly tight pussy full of my cock!

Katie then removed the rubber penis from her mouth and grabbed the bottle of lube to squirt it on the end of the device...

Once Katie was satisfied it was slippery enough for her she said "Bree... I think I'm ready now!" as she de-mounted Bree's face...

Katie started to shuffle towards me as she struggled to find a position that worked for her.

"Katie how about you turn to face Bree?" I offered "That way I can hold onto you for support!"

She nodded at me as she stood up and twisted around to face her sister.

I continued to fuck my wife's pussy as Katie begun lowering her body and reached behind her to grab my hands and use me as a brace point...

Bree then gripped the pink shaft with her hand as she guided it to its destination. It reached Katie's asshole and she stopped moving downwards as it breached her asshole just with the tip...

"All right..." Katie said sounding a bit concerned "Here goes nothing!"

She squatted down some more as she breathed out and allowed the fake penis further access to her tight asshole. It moved inside even more, this time jutting in just a little more than an inch...

Katie was breathing slowly as she got used to the girth of this dildo that was invading her private area...

She moved down even more and I saw it pop in around an inch as it must have breached her pelvic walls!

"AAhhhmmmmm..." Katie groaned slowly moving down further...

"God that's hot Katie!" Bree moaned, as I fucked her from behind her sister. "Fucking TAKE that cock in your ass you dirty little girl!"

Katie lowered herself the rest of the way letting her bottom rest on Bree's elevated legs as she adjusted to this new feeling. She sucked in more air and started to exhale as she begun lifting back off the strap on.

"How's that feel little sis?" I said from behind her as I kissed her neck.

"Uuhhhhhmm..."Katie moaned "It hurts! But... In a good way..."

She lifted up and down on the pink tool only moving a few inches or so in the process keeping it lodged deep within her. As I rammed my wife behind her, I reached around to fondle her pussy while she slowly rocked on her sister.

Bree reached beside her to bring the bag closer and rummaged through it finding one of the vibrators...

"Here you go babe, use this!" Bree said as she handed me the toy.

I switched it on and moved it to her vaginal opening to gather some of the moisture that was now just about flowing out of there and moved it up to gently massage her clit.

"Oh GOD... FUCK I'm close Ben!" Katie groaned, her pain sounding as if it had now begun transforming into pleasure.

Bree now had the second vibrator in her hand and was inserting it slowly into Katie's pussy, fucking her other hole with the little device sending Katie wild!

"Fuck my Cock sis!" Bree moaned "Fuck it while I fuck your pussy!"

I could feel Bree start to shudder as her pussy walls contracted...

Katie had now quickened her movements as well as lengthening her strokes, moving nearly all the way up off the dildo before impaling herself once again and moaning each time!

Bree screamed as a small gush of fluid squirted out around my cock as I pumped in and out of her!

"Babe I think you're squirting!" I yelled over the sound to the two girls.

"Well it FEELS fucking AMAZING ... AAAAhhhhhhhh!!" Bree screamed as she reached her climax...

At the same time, Katie slammed her ass all the way down the eight inches of rubber penis and screamed louder than before as she bucked in her intense orgasm!

I slid slowly out of Bree's pussy knowing it would be sensitive now as they both came down from their orgasm. Katie looked around to see what was going on, her eyes on FIRE with lust...

She looked down at my hard cock then to Bree's pussy not noticing any of my cum.

Katie slowly lifted herself off the dildo "I want your cum in my ass big bro!" she shouted as she got on all fours and pointed her sweet little ass at me.

I didn't need to be told twice as I climbed on the bed behind her and lined up with the desired hole. My dick was still dripping with my wife's own fluids so as I pointed the tip at her asshole, it mixed with the lubricant left behind making it easy for me to slide right in!

I slowly worked it in and out to be sure not to hurt my little sister in law.

"What are you doing??" Katie yelled "Fucking FUCK my ass Ben! I can take it!!"

So I started pumping her little frame... It felt just as amazing as my wife's ass!

I felt Bree behind me reach up in between my legs then a buzz came through as Bree once again started to fuck her sister with the little vibrator.

"OH fuck..." Katie shouted "What are you DOING??"

"Trust me sis... You can cum again! Just like I did!" Encouraged my wife.

Then the strangest thing happened...

Bree's other hand came up between my legs with the second vibrator and moved it down the crack of my own ass and rested it at my own entrance!

I swung around "What the..." I began questioning.

"Hey if it feels good for us..." Bree said cheekily looking back at me.

As I started furiously pumping my sister in laws ass who was SCREAMING now in pleasure, I felt my wife slowly jam the other toy up my own ass!

It was a bizarre sensation enough as it was, then she switched it on and my whole world turned upside down...

I could feel the cum welling up inside my balls as Bree pushed the vibrator up my own ass... It just keped going and going! It felt longer than I would have expected...

Katie screamed "FUUUUUUCKKkkk MEEEeee!!" as she convulsed in her second orgasm!

I couldn't hold it in now...

I unleashed my seed into Katie's ass, squirting it out with so much pressure I felt as if she might split in two! Bree had now jammed the other toy into my ass and it was touching something inside me giving me sensations I would have never imagined!

Katie and I both coiled over onto the mattress together and I started to remove my penis from its holster when Katie grabbed onto me to continue spooning her.

"Leave it in please..." She sighed "I've gotten used to the full feeling it's been giving me!"

So I hugged her tightly as I dragged up a pillow for the two of us. My wife then nestled in behind me with her own pillow and we all drifted off to sleep. Recharging ourselves for what was still to come...

It was only just over halfway into our first day at this place. We had a whole day and a bit ahead of us!

To be continued...