All Comments on 'Experimenting And More Ch. 05'

by fuckyeah123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not into golden showers. That ruined it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah, a little less watersports would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please, enough of the urine.

As the other two commenters said, that's not enjoyable at all. Never mind the fact that I don't even know what the implications of vaginal urination are... That may well be a very dangerous thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then....

Get to the part where he parks the golf cart in her vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dont let them stop you.

I enjoyed the watersports part. Keep writing what you want to write, and if it gets messy then people will leave the story if they dont like it and new people, who like this stuff, will read it.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years agoAuthor
About the watersports...

To be quite honest it was a suggestion from another reader and I wasn't completely sure where to go from the last story.

I'm not actual 100% into it myself but hey, if you don't like it then read a different story ;)

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Watersports

5* despite the watersports.

Personally, I am not into watersports and it spoils the fantasy for me but, hey, if that whats turns some readers on, who am I to complain.

The story was still very hot for me despite that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovin it

I also could do without the water sports (& the puke) but I do think its Bens turn on the end of the strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please

Looking forward to some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Waiting for the next chapters !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Marvelous;

Like one of the other readers I could have done without the Vomit, but like him again ' To Each his own' . That having been said I think you should write an Additional Chapter, I mean after All he's already been fingered, and Rimmed, seems a Shame the girl's didn't get a chance to use their Strapon on him, Speaking from Experience getting to Eat my Girlfriends box while her Sister took my Virginity with her 'Feeldoe' strapless Strapon was AMAZING 😋 Had anyone asked me ahead of time I'd have said 'Hell No', Now I anxiously await the Next Time .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please?!!!!!!!

I loved it all. Zoe had stated that she was into some really weird shit. My ex would love to gag. It turned her on and made her super horny. Keep doing what you are doing! !!!!#

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
READ ANOTHER STORY

...if you do not like golden showers (pissing) -- is what the author advised in his comment.

And if he had warned us in a prefatory advisory,

that is exactly what I would have done.

Instead I read something I did not care for, thus giving it 2 stars,

wheras I had given 5 stars to a previous chapter.

Paul in Oklahoma

P.S. The high rating of 4.60 for this chapter indicates that most readers (or raters) were not bothered by the golden showers.

I'm just admitting that the opinion of us commenters may not be representative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous