All Comments on 'Experiments'

by PhilippaMaQuente

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NightingaleSongNightingaleSongover 5 years ago
Perfect, As Usual

As a woman who's never sated, this is a dream I wish I could fulfill

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Same here, dear reader, same here.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Fabulous! I’m so envious. Please consider giving us a peek into their dynamic farther down the road. Does she stay so needy? Does he manage to ever satisfy her? I’d love to know more. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 2 years agoAuthor

For fans of this story... I actually have started work on a continuation. ;) Even more hedonistic, kinky, and wild.

RenewerRenewerover 1 year ago

Absolutely love this and where it could potentially go. I love the unquenchable need, understand that need well. That he made a study of her, her file, the way she expressed herself and her movements during the interview, and that he took the time to learn her and want to try and meet those needs and expectations, that is hot as fuck, and perhaps speaks to his own needs some as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilippaMaQuente@PhilippaMaQuente
I am the purveyor of pulchritudinous pornography, the erotic enthusiast, the amorous author. A champion of my own unique brand of GOTHIC LITERARY FEMINIST EROTICA and a proponent of sex positivity. While my stories may be an acquired taste, I welcome those with adventurous pal...