Experiments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten enjoyed this still, feeling her degradation more acutely during that period than before.

Her lunch hour took place after that, and she dined very well indeed upon a selection of fresh produce, deli sliced meats and cheeses, fresh rolls, juice, and water. When full she stretched again, recorded the next set of her findings, and waited.

The afternoon hours were spent with the more 'interesting' men, at least sexually, she thought. She had only three men during her third two hour chunk. All of them took time drawing attention to her every curve, her every sensation. Two men were her entire first hour. They used almost every impact toy provided in the closet, and they took her vaginally and anally at once. They did not just make her gasp and moan, they made her scream, driving her to climax several times before both of them spent. She lost all control with those two men, begging them for more punishment and fucking and she was left barely awake at their departure. The third man spent his time caressing and touching, whispering softly and driving his prick into her body agonizingly slowly. Her mewls for him were like music, and when he finally added his essence to her pussy, she was on the verge of weeping.

26 tallies on her skin. Though bedraggled and exhausted, she still felt unsated, and began to cry to herself, angrily, during the third break. Only two hours left.

Kitten was ready to finish what she started by the time the final two hours arrived. The terminal beeped, allowing her guest to enter.

"Your client has paid for your remaining time!" Kitten, sprawled on her belly with her hips propped up by a cushion in the bed, picked up her head in curiosity. The door slid open to let him in.

"Welcome! Please use my fuckhole!" There was no response. A body climbed into her bed and leaned forward, almost covering, but not crushing, hers. Bracing herself for the feel of another cock, she was surprised, instead, when a pair of hands reached to her head and stripped away the blindfold she'd worn for her service. "Ah, sir! You're not allowed..." She blinked as light filtered through, and she absorbed the sight of her visitor. He sat back after the blindfold was gone. It was that guy... The one who'd interviewed her for this job!

"I know, 'Kitten'. I'm breaking a lot of rules right now." She tensed up.

"What are you doing here?" she choked out.

"I couldn't help myself. Ever since you planted this lush ass in my office I've been thinking about you. Why you volunteered for this. So how's it been?"

Trembling, she looked up at him, and watched his eyes count the tally on her leg.

"My expectations were... exceeded." She swallowed. "Both for myself and my clients." He caressed her thigh, surveying the mess in her cunt. The mess he was going to finish. "You shouldn't be here."

"I know." He drawled, moving his fingers up between her thighs. "You read your contract; you know I'm not supposed to make use of any employee I help hire. But I saw you squirming in your seat and I read your file. Everything that I'm going to do to you right now is because you put yourself here. You do have a choice. You can report me when I'm done, and I'll be fucked. It's the gamble I'm willing to take to have you."

"You must have balls of steel, sir," Kitten responded, her body reacting harshly. "But I must be crazy too..." it wasn't like she hadn't devoured him with her eyes, all 6 foot whatever of solid muscle and playful blond surfer appeal. "I could call for a stop right now, and you know it." His eyes flashed.

"You're not going to?"

"You haven't hurt me. I want to see what you're planning... Then I'll decide what happens."

"Deal." He pressed his hand upward, in between her legs. Her soaked cunt was hot as hell under his touch. Three of his fingers plunged inside, and his other hand began stroking over her clitoris. "Everything I do to you from here is exactly what you came here for." Kitten shivered.

"I know."

For two hours, he drove the object of his obsession wild with pleasure. She climaxed five times before he even touched her with his cock, and when he finally brought his thick, salt-tasting head to her lips, it was too much. It was pure ecstasy. Kitten drank his cum once and got another orgasm. Then he spanked her ass with his bare hands, setting her skin aglow. When he finally thrust into the entrance of her pussy she was so soaked he could barely feel her friction. So, to compensate, he fucked her hard and deep, much to her delight. The passion he poured into her along with his seed was so perfect, so fulfilling. When he finally let her go she was limp, sore and sated. Twenty seven cocks. One day's work. Her body was drained, when the restraints let her go at the completion of the day. He was still there.

"So?" he asked hoarsely. "What's the verdict?"

"My lips are sealed," she said, panting.

"Good." He slapped her ass one more time. "Then I'll be back to visit you every day, during your last two hours. Then maybe we can talk about what drove you here in the first place, huh?"

"I think I'd like that," she said at last.

12