All Comments on 'Experiments in Matrimony'

by steve350

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why always the women?

Vin reality if my wife brings up the topic of sucking another guy it is immediately over for us.

But anyway, why in the stories does the wife always get her way? I get it, its called Loving Wives section, but after she sucks the guys cock and they wonder whats next why don't they get hubby a girl from school?

After she fucks the guy same issue: what's next? Again why not a women for him?

Why a gang bang with the black dudes? Why not a FFM with hubby? That will spark things up.

Cucks will love this story. Just not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Eva and I hadbeen married

When we decided to divorce. Of course she chose the path we would travel to get there and what a miserable trip it was.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
When is it HIS turn?

They both agreed they needed to spice up their sex lives. She has been the focus of all the new experiments. BJ then fucking then multiple partners. So, when does HE get to experiment with a different woman sucking him. Then fucking him. All with her watching and maybe joining in. It's all very one-sided up until now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
PLEASE don't think this is an insult:

You are ill, very ill!

"Would she care if I were there or would she prefer to go it alone, to experiment in sex games without me? I determined not to let that happen"

That was the comment that sealed your fate. Of course you need to be there.

She needs someone to soothe her asshole and lick dripping cum out of it.

Since that sounds OK with you, now you know why I said "You are ill"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And just that easy

You became a gay sissy boy. You didn't get any strange puss just her her her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hate bashers!

They post anonymously. They don't have the guts to post their profiles. They obviously lack the initiative to write a story of their own.

I brought up the subject to my wife. Web fantasized about it for ages. She sucked toys while I was fucking her. Eventually, an opportunity came up where we were able to turn fantasy into reality. Our first experience led to more and more and more!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Distasteful asymmetrical marriage with a desperate fanboi hubby

Selfish headstrong slut is not too appealing either..

OK as a yank screed, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: I hate bashers!

"They post anonymously." Ya mean like you did? Did you pause at all to consider the inherent hypocrisy of that statement?

<P>

Also, they commented on the story. You, on the other hand, commented on them. Even when you weren't commenting on them, you didn't say anything about the story, only about yourself. Of course, we can only assume your account was factual since you posted it anonymously, and, by your own criteria, there is no reason for anyone to believe you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: I hate bashers

lol- you're hilarious. Always said the comments are better than the stories. You bash someone for not having a user name but you post anonymously? Fucked up individual. One star for this trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@I hate bashers!

I hate hypocrits.

Get a clue....and some self awareness asshole.

This was well written but not good and IMHO probably should have gone in FETISH.

cyferxcyferxalmost 5 years ago
Zero Drama

There was really nothing happening in the story other than her becoming a gangbang slut in fairly short order. It was three pages of wall to wall sex with only a thin thread of narrative to piece it together. Why are we interested in her sexual debasement as a wife? We hear this spices up their sex lives but we don't see it and there is no explanation as to why. I presume it is seeing her being sexually wanton. But there seems to be no danger in this story, no insecurities, no angst, in a word, no drama. Will she be the same after this experiment? How is he feeling about the potential problems? We seem to be in a Fantasyland where people have sex with people outside their marriage without consequences, but it is human frailty and consequences, potential and actualized, that make stories interesting. Without any tension, the chord of this story fell flat.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
Should be experiments in infidelity.

She thinks she's entitled now.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 5 years ago
Yawn

Three pages of stroking does not make a story. Instead it becomes an increasingly desperate attempt to find a new angle on fucking.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Will end in tears

So after only a few days she is a gang banging whore. Is this a one time thing? I think not. She isn't 30 yet so where do they take this? Do they decide to stop and start a family? I think she ends up a disease ridden slut getting it from her students until she is sacked and loses her right to work as a teacher. Her husband brings another woman into the scene and she goes mental. Accusing him of being a no good cheat she leaves and ends up seriously ill due to her having several std's. Ends up in a brothel giving it away for free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What's with all the sniveling

I thought this story was hot! I am reading a lot of comments complaining about how it was just three pages of sex for the wife. Yeah, so what? I don't want to read a seemingly endless novella delving into the psychological motivations of this couple and the husband never mentioned that he wanted to fuck a different chick. It was about a hot wife catapulting herself into getting fucked like a slut and enjoying it and that was what made it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done...

As with several of your critics, I also wasn't crazy about some parts of the story. However, it is very well written in pretty much all respects. Also, I expect that the plot generally describes some marriages, their problems, and attempted solutions that happen in real life. I have doubts that some of the events in this story improve most marriages where they are tried, and may well end in disaster, but that makes them no less "real." On the other hand, perhaps the story was intended just as fantasy. After all, unprotected sex with four men, all of whom are unknown to the couple isn't probably a good idea outside the confines of a fantasy story. In any event, Steve350 is a very good writer.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Total

Total wreck of a story. Whore and cuck with the gratuitous black dildo for it repugnance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
marriage? what?

What part do you think they devolved from a matrimonial relationship? I would guess anyone who only experiments one sided excitement could get categorized as a slut looking for an easy way out while maintaining the free ride (finacially).

Just call it what it is another slut story with a cuckold ending. This isn't about REAL marriage.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“ And I wondered if indeed she was the same person or someone else entirely, someone so sex-addicted I would be incapable of keeping up with her.” I would wager on a hormonal imbalance.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All this fucking and sucking, yet the writing was not erotic. It just read like a unemotional play-by-play. Maybe if you used some dialogue it might have been better. As it was, it was extremely ho hum and actually boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteve350@steve350
I wrote erotic novels for Greenleaf of San Diego way back when there was a market. Just getting back into practice.