Explicit Notes 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat is pouring from both of us now, our body heat and effort making me pant with effort, shifting I grab your legs lifting them against my body and sliding a pillow underneath your body lifting your hips up, before continuing to fill you again. Slow smooth and forceful my hips grind into you, my right hand spanking your ass in time to the frantic beats and I realize I can't control myself like this. I can feel my body burning with need inside you and I know now no matter what I try.

"I'm about to cum" I gasp my thought out loud and you clench your legs around me impaling yourself on me, clenching all your muscles around my cock.

I reach up pulling your tie gag out your mouth wanting to hear your sounds of pleasure sending myself completely over the edge as I piston in and out of you.

"Do IT!" You hiss " Cum in me fill me up, do it,!!" your words end in a yell of pleasure which finishes my last vestige of self-control and I let out a yell as my balls tighten my whole cock twitching inside you again and again as I empty myself into you. We stay there frozen together both trembling in our pleasure and then you sag into a series of shaking orgasms like aftershocks.

I sag, drained, untying your restraints before sliding myself off and out of your perfect body to roll down next to you. "Love you " I whisper across your ear, then I cradle your face in mine, a quick and careful gaze into your eyes, a silent ritual we share to confirm that you're okay, and I didn't go too far. You respond by turning and hugging me still shivering in waves of pleasure and I know you feel the same as we both slowly fall into a deep sleep.

===

Edited by the wonderful SaAsh, all feedback welcome. As a guy, I appreciate any suggestions from the female perspective on how to make things hotter. Oh, and what notes Kitten might write back to Sir.

12