All Comments on 'Exploiting an Opportunity Ch. 04'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Still going strong.

I only wish that the coming chapters are a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Interesting, so since Leia and Cathy are now a couple and even they still have sex with Indy he is clearly a third wheel, i mean it does feel little forced for Leia to all of a sudden be so in Cathy and she didn't feel anything before but i think that based on this that Indy will end up with his mother and she will probably have sex with her daughter and Cathy. I'm looking forward to see more.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago

Let the mom catch them having intercourse. Then the Mom would understand because she is into incest with her sister and brother too. Then she and her kids will start to be naked around the house and while in the pool and the son enjoys seeing his moms hairy pussy with the pink lips parted as she sits carelessly in the sofa. Then it progressed for the mom allowing her son sniffs her bare hairy pussy at first. Inhaling his mom's musky, pungent and intoxicating pussy scent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I must concur with Indy being the third wheel now, but then this does speed up the need for him and mom to come together and be a couple like moms friend and her son. Cathy found a mate so it's kinda her job to find one for mom and Indy, then everyone can have fun with everyone without the guild of cheating or stealing partners. And mom will finally get all the love (no matter the gender) she needs to cope wit stressful work.

5*

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Not a fan

of the threesome idea. I'd rather see Indy take Cathy and Leia separately and certainly keep out the lesbianism. Just not as hot. I'd love to see him take mom, but alone although I could understand Leia watching discretely. I won't rate as a result of my disagreement on preference.

sabra16023sabra16023over 7 years ago
Keep It Going

Waiting for next chapter. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going

I like it can't wait to see where you go from here. Waiting for moms turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Next chapter asap please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome

I disagree with the person that talked about the 3some-- he is growing and learning how to please different women and giving pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

Next chapter please.

This is hot writing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying Leia and Cathy falling in love with each other. The closeness that they are sharing with Indy is really good too. I'm still turned off by the Mom stuff. I like her approval for her daughter being bisexual. I would like her approval for Leia and Indy's relationship. I feel like she's not going to object to it. It would be highly hypocritical if she did. I'll just stop reading this when you finally hook up Mom and Indy together.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I believe i understand where this is going, but I won’t ruin anything for others. That is just plain rude. And Old Al has more respecf for his fellow readers. Still going well, some feelings are doing really deep, but not unpleasant.

I can’t say for anyone else but i hate stories that get into misery and hate a d such. We live in a world full of such stuff. This place is a little. escape from that. Don’t bring it here too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
1752 Followers
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.