Exploiting Company Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't fuck me," she again begged.

"Turn around," I told her.

"What are you going to do to me? Please don't fuck me," her request more urgent than ever.

"I won't fuck you," I finally gave in.

She turned back to face me, as if to verify that I was not bluffing.

"Just make me a deal," I continued, "you cum on my face, and I will cum on yours. That's all I ask for, then you leave and you keep your nose clean… no more snooping for company secrets, and we never have to talk again," I finished.

She considered what I said and I continued removing my clothes. It was only a few more seconds until I was naked and inches away from her body. She had not yet answered me, or even acknowledged my offer, but I took the silence coupled with her failure to move away as I approached as a non-verbal agreement to my terms.

I touched her shoulder and slowly turned her around, so that her back was facing me and my cock gently touched her tight bum. Once she was facing 180 degrees away from me, I kept my hand on her shoulder and pushed gently, but placed my opposing hand on her hip to keep it in place. It served to pivot her forward as I pressed her back downward. I eventually had her bent over the chair and she made herself more comfortable by placing her hands in the seat of the chair to support her weight. I stepped back a few inches and surveyed what lay before me.

Her skin was perfect, unblemished, tanned but not unnaturally dark. My office was hot enough, given all the electronics and computers, that even without clothing she was bound to be comfortably warm. I fell to my knees placed my hands on her slender calves. Massaging gently, I worked my hands up her legs, motioning when appropriate to get more spread from her long legs. I had my hands on her lower thighs, her feet far enough apart for me to slide in behind her, and I looked up finally to devour her backside with my eyes.

I couldn't be slow and restrained any further, and brought my hands directly to her ass cheeks and kneaded them firmly, pulling them apart to look deeper inside. I kissed her right cheek, and let my hands wander to her hips and then back down to her thighs. I was working faster now and with more passion. I needed to consume her, sexually, and started licking at the top of her ass crack. Using my hand I raised her right leg to the side and propped her foot on the lower side of the seat of the chair. Her entire ass was wide open now, her pussy as well. Exposed, there was no mistaking the dampness of her cunt, and the smell was drawing me in.

I licked at the base of her ass, between her vaginal opening and anus. It was slightly damp and tasted salty. I breathed in her scent and pushed my tongue lower. I entered her cunt with my tongue and pressed into her folds as far as I could. I pulled my tongue out and pressed it even lower, which given her position meant I was closer to her clit than ever before. I was not yet able to reach her button, but that changed as Nancy shifted forward a bit which rounded her pelvis to expose her pussy at a better angle. I sucked in her clit gently and Nancy reacted again. If her shifting had been simply to accommodate me, her moan of pleasure was purposeful and sincere as I drank from her sex.

I worked her clit and juicy pussy lips for a few minutes longer and then shifted my focus back to her cunt hole. It was far wetter now, and my tongue entered easily, but I thrust inside her only briefly, alternating my tongue and forefinger in and out of her pussy. My finger was gripped each time it entered her by strong vaginal muscles. I rotated my finger inside and brushed against her G-Spot, and then against the flesh that bordered her rectum. Keeping a finger in her pussy, I then assaulted her ass hole with my mouth.

Pushing my tongue against her anus allowed my chin to move against her pussy opening, so I eventually had to remove my finger. She reacted to the combined sensations of my tongue on her anus and my chin against her cunt by pressing back against my face. My chin was now practically penetrating her cunt and my tongue slowly slid into her asshole. Her hand reached between her legs as she started rubbing her clit with her forefinger and middle finger. A delicious slick sound was the result of all the friction, skin, and lubrication.

She came as my mouth refocused on her pussy opening, and her hand stimulated her clit to climax. I drank in her juice and felt her body tremble against my face. I was as good as I had hoped for, and her pleasure was my pleasure… I was about to cum and she had not touched my cock yet.

I stood quickly and grabbed her hips. For a second I considered thrusting my cock into her cunt but then remembered my promise to her. I wedged my cock between her ass cheeks and felt the flesh of her ass cheeks completely wrap around my dick. I moved backwards enough that I could play the head up and down her ass cheeks, using my hand, and each time I moved close to her pussy she wiggled. I first thought she was trying to remind me of my promise not to demand intercourse, but in fact it turns out she was giving in!

"Put it in me," she exhaled, but I knew we would both regret it later. If she felt strongly about it before, her senses would return afterward. Still she looked back over her shoulder this time and made the same request, "You can fuck me! Come on, just do it!"

"No. I promised you I wouldn't," I reminded her. I was grinning at the way the situation was playing out and how she had reduced her resistance completely.

"You're a bastard!" she exclaimed as she turned her head back to looking forward.

"And you're a thief," I reminded her, "so let's just say were even!"

I whipped her around to face me and I pressed her down to her knees. I grabbed my cock which was in hair-trigger mode. It started to spray semen towards her breasts. My plan was to let loose on her face, but with the first jet of cum nailing her on the right breast, I thought that a better idea. I pumped my cock with my hand for the rest of my orgasm, painting her tits with semen that never seemed to end.

I reached down to massage one of her fleshy mounds with my free hand, and she immediately brought up her own hand to work my juice into her other. For a few more seconds we each played with her tits until my cum stopped flowing and they looked like shinny globes, wet and sticky.

We both realized that it would be hard for her to redress in her slick condition, so I reached down and offered my undershirt as a towel. I could continue without it the rest of the day, I needed only my button down oxford to cover myself properly. And in fact I was dressed well before Nancy had completed re-making herself. I walked back to the business side of my desk and sat down to read email and audit reports. I think it slightly annoyed Nancy that I was otherwise ignoring her as she dressed.

I was not intentionally ignoring her except that my conscious was again winning the battle in my head, now that my balls were drained and the reality of what I was becoming had settled in. I avoided looking directly at Nancy, who was still dressing only a few feet from me, simply to try and lessen the mounting pressure of guilt that I was feeling.

Once properly dressed, she looked across the desk with contempt. I finally acknowledged her stare, but with a look of indignation to hopefully end the moment as quickly as possible.

"That's it?" she asked with noted irritation. "After all that we just walk away?"

"Yes," I coolly responded. "You're married, and you know that I have my eyes on you, so let's both just let it be at this point."

I can only imagine the emotions she felt, but I am sure they were many times more complicated than my own, and mine were a mess. She continued to look at me for some answer or resolution to what felt so completely disconnected at this point.

"Look, what else do you want me to say?" I finally broke in.

She turned in disgust and walked away, quickly. Once she was out of my office I sank my head to my desk and tried to clarify the confusing feelings in my mind. Two girls in two days, two clear cut cases of sexual harassment and two of the best orgasms of my life. The conflict raged and I needed some fresh air. It was nearly lunch, so no better time to take off for a few minutes.

Given all that was on my mind, I am surprised I even noticed, but as I walked by my assistants desk which is located a few feet from my office door, I noticed her looking at me with an expression that made me tense. I didn't stop, didn't look back, but I was certain that she, (Tricia, my assistant), was scrutinizing me for some reason. Was I just paranoid? Was I imagining it? Something told me that I would find out, eventually.

12