Explorations

Story Info
We are only human. Let's be closer to each other.
2k words
3.82
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LouKant
LouKant
1 Followers

Eisenhower's highway stretched out towards the horizon and over the hills. Slouching in the passenger seat, I looked to my right at the towering buildings huddling together in the distance. But the outskirts remained still beneath the setting sun. I was twenty years old and going home.

"Hey, I'm guessing that's you, Lou?" someone called from around the corner as I closed the door to our apartment. The space was nothing fantastic, but it was ours to share. A small pile of clothes lay on the couch but no one was there. The voice must have come from the kitchen.

"Hey, Emily. Yeah, I'm back," I said as I walked to the kitchen. She was standing at the counter chopping vegetables, wearing a NASA t-shirt and tan pajama pants. "Hey! I told you not to worry about it, let me help." I walked over the cabinets and grabbed a few containers to put the vegetables in before grabbing a knife from the drawers.

"Aw, thanks, Lou. It's okay, I just thought I would go ahead and get some of it done."

"How was work?" I grabbed a cucumber and started slicing it.

"It wasn't too bad today. Drew was in a bit of a mood today, but I was able to get some work done with Sean and Ana. We're also trying to organize a book club, but we probably need a few more people to sign-up."

"Ooo that sounds fun. What will the book club be about?"

"We're not sure yet actually. Sean and Ana really enjoy current affairs and new fiction while Drew and I are more into philosophy and classic literature. But I think our interests go together pretty well. Sound interesting?"

"Sounds like we're all a bunch of nerds," I jabbed back. We both laughed. Emily was in her early thirties but we met at university and became good friends despite the age gap. We eventually agreed to share a small apartment together (though neither of us were making great money). I decided to be a full-time student and work part-time as a cashier at the drugstore while she graduated last year and has been working at the library since then. "But at least we're not boring." We laughed again. "Oh, speaking of which. Tomorrow's Saturday. Do you want to maybe go to the zoo and grab some lunch together afterwards?"

Emily smiled. "Yeah, that sounds fun actually. I might grab some coffee with Ana in the morning, but I can swing back by here afterwards and we can go together if that's okay?"

I smiled back. "Sounds good to me. I'll be waiting for you."

She looked away and continued to cut the vegetables, but her cheeks were red. And so were mine. I thought about saying more but I wanted to enjoy the moment. We finished cutting and putting away the vegetables and then went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up around 11 in the morning the next day. Emily was still out and so I showered, ate, did fold some laundry and read while waiting for her.

"Heeey, Lou!" she finally came through the door. She was wearing a short yellow summer dress that complimented her emerald eyes and red hair that fell to her bare shoulders. Emily would often ask me with a nervous smile, "Do I look fat?" I think part of Emily knew she was very pretty, but another part of her either felt guilty about being beautiful or worried about others finding her to be less than exceptional. Her anxiety was completely irrational but treating it as unimportant or replying with nothing more than cliché reassurance would not suddenly 'fix' her. I chose to simply walk beside her, as the philosopher Albert Camus once suggested.

As Emily closed the door, she kicked off a pair of sandals made of beige bottoms and jet black straps, revealing two naked feet. While we walked beside each other as mentioned before, I often found myself hopelessly drawn to Emily's small feet and her natural toes. She may have been aware of my Achilles's heel and wiggled her toes on the floor before walking over to me.

"Are you ready?"

I tried to regain my focus. "Yeah, you wanna take the train or drive?"

"Mmm," she looked up and thought for a moment. "I always like riding the train because of the scenery... and neither of us are in hurry... But what do you think?"

"Sounds good to me. Works out since we both have a pass already and the train station is only a couple of blocks away from the zoo."

"Am I fat?" Emily wore a nervous smile on her face.

I hugged her and giggled some. "Let's go. I like that color of yellow on your dress."

People flooded the station worse than whatever flood Noah is said to have escaped from. I think I liked people, but uncoordinated crowds made me feel clumsy and more self-conscious than usual. Emily must have noticed when I seemed more anxious than usual because she would sometimes take the lead. (I would then become insecure about being so anxious and try to retake the lead which would always make her laugh.)

Emily and I sat across from each other on the train while passing through the city.

"So what have you been reading lately?" I asked. I caught myself quickly glancing down at her feet and then back to her eyes. I nearly panicked. Did she notice?

"I've been reading Balman Custard's Niconic Verses. I haven't read much of it yet but apparently it was so upsetting that the author had been targeted for offending some people." Emily propped her feet up on the seat beside me. Her toes peaked out from the ends of her sandals.

"Wow. Maybe I can read it after you, that sounds pretty interesting actually."

Emily's feet bumped into my arm, drawing another glance from me. "For sure! Or maybe we could even read it together if you want?"

"Yeah, that'd be fun!" I looked out the window to try to distract myself. We were passing some open fields on the outskirts of the city. I liked to watch them pass by and stare into the distance, thinking. I felt guilty about gazing at Emily and finding her pretty. We were closer than friends but not explicitly romantic. There was something about that undefinable intimacy between us that made me want to be close to her, so close that I wanted to see her toes and red hair as irresistible as the fun, quirky, witty Emily that animated them. Her bright yellow dress was meaningless apart from her loud and comforting laugh.

"Lou?" Emily reached over and tapped my shoulder. "Lou? Have you zoned out again?" She giggled.

"O-oh, sorry," her voice tore my face away from the window. I looked into her eyes and paused for a moment.

Emily laughed. "Hellloooo, Lou! What's on your mind?"

I think I developed this habit as a child. When I feel nervous, I dissociate. The same thing happens in crowds sometimes. Then I would feel guilty about it. I was sure Emily probably thought I was a boring dork with predictable, perverted impulses and found me difficult to spend time with because I was often quietly thinking. But Emily's voice grounded me to the present. "N-nothing. Just looking out at the fields. Pretty out today." I tried smiling. I wanted to respond with more.

Emily looked out the window. "Yeah, I always love seeing them on a sunny day. I would often ride with my dad on the train to the park or the zoo, and sometimes the mall downtown."

My head was spinning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I looked at the fields pass, I daydreamed about another life. In this one, I made a friend. I wondered if she thought of me as a friend. I wondered if she felt close to me. I wondered if she felt human around me. I wondered if I annoyed her. I wondered if her she knew I liked her sandals, that her toes made me weak and whether she knew how bad I wanted to hear her laugh. But none of those thoughts are sexy enough to share.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Do you like them? I just painted them earlier.' Ana lifted her leg up, moving her foot in front of my face and shielding her hazel eyes. She was wearing a pair of chocolate platform sandals and pushed her toes towards me. I leaned into her gift and gently kissed the tops of the biggest toe peaking out of the end of the sandal. Ana giggled. 'You're cute. I really can't believe I met someone who could be chill, smart and sexy all at the same time.'

I wanted to say thank you. No, that would have sounded too sentimental. Maybe she was joking and just saying 'thanks for liking the color I chose to paint my toes.' Was I being nice by not wanting to bother her more or was I afraid she lov--

'Lou? Are you waiting for something?' Ana laughed while grabbing my hand and pulling it to her breasts. She gave me a smirk and looked deeply into my eyes. I smiled but quickly glanced away and turned red. She pushed backwards and jumped on top of me, staring down at me. 'You're lucky I'm such a bold girl and like you. I don't know how you were ever getting fucked before meeting me.' She let out a friendly laugh and I knew she was joking, but I felt a pang in my chest. Maybe I was the wrong person for Ana. Every moment I spent with her I felt like I must have accidentally tricked her into liking me. And she was right.

If I had just made the mov--

Ana bent down and pushed her lips against mine. No, I'm not sure if that ever happened. I don't know how to describe it. What happened next?

I think I reached up her shirt and ran my fingers around her nipples before pinching them some.

'Ooo,' Ana moaned. 'Nibble on them, Lou. Nibble on my tits some.'

Later, I turned her over. 'Ass up,' I commanded. 'It's time to hear you roar.'

'Mmmm, that sounds nice. I wish you were this assertive earlier,' she laughed.

I reached under her skirt and ripped her panties down to her ankles. I massaged her feet with her soft underwear and sucked on her toes. My face turned red again and Ana started laughing again.

'I love it when I get you to turn red. I hope we never get enough of each other.'

I pulled my pants down. I wanted to hear Ana's deep groans. 'Are you ready?'

'Yeah,' she smiled and giggled. 'Fuck me up like usual, Lou.'

I pushed the head of my cock to her asshole and rubbed it.

'Oooo, that feels nice...'

The tip entered.

'Uungh. Keep going...'

I took a fist full of her black hair and pulled back while giving her the full length of my cock.

'OOoh! Ungh!'

I slid my cock back out before pulling back on her hair and pushing it in again.

'Ungh! OH! LOU!'

'How does it feel?' I asked. I was worried that she wasn't enjoying it.

'Keep going! What's the hold up back there?' Ana laughed. 'I want to roar for you, Lou. You just gotta go for it.'

'Okay. I'm going in.' I picked up my speed and soon was ramming her ass with as much force as I could muster. I fucked Ana like an animal and she yelled with each push.

'UUNNNGH! UNNNGH! UNNNGH! OH, LOU! OOOH! UNNGH!'

It was not difficult to tell when Ana orgasm. She often completely lost it and started yelling uncontrollably. Did I do that?

'OOOHHH, GOD! OOH, GOD! YES, UUNNGH!'

I loved hearing her so vulnerable. I suddenly felt very close to her and started cumming in her butt. 'Mmm... uunnghh...' My face turned red for a third time. I could not believe I just let loose like that. But I left my cock inside Ana for a few more moments, bending over her from behind, and gently feeling her breasts in a hug.

We laid in bed together without saying anything for another hour. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I leaned back onto her, and we fell asleep.

LouKant
LouKant
1 Followers