Soup Style Bk. 05 - Alexandra

Story Info
Social.
2.8k words
1
801
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Sweatshirt Without, So Sweet Within

Eric, tall lanky and still athletic looking after serious injuries had taken him off the court, onto the bench, then out of the game. He easily swung the heavy duffel bag and almost as heavy of a backpack off the ambulance running board and softly called out, thanking his workmate Greg for the ride home. Purposeful but not rushed, he ambled through the garden apartment courtyard, he smiled at noticing one of the cute MILFs living across from his unit was watching him from her kitchen window, maybe she was cleaning up from baking cookies to bring over and serve him with her milk as a welcome home? He shouldered his heavy gear, opened his apartment door, turned enough to flash her a brilliant smiling front grill, then walked inside his apartment and dropped his gear. He stripped off his work clothes, immediately starting a laundry load in the machines at the entry to his unit, and went straight to the shower, opening the minibar in his bathroom to pull out a perfectly chilled dark stout beer, to take into the shower with him.

Alexandra was dressed in a light blue sweatshirt. It was not a pure monocolor because it had sort of threadlike impressions of lighter and darker tones all running as if in a weave. This sweatshirt had roomy, easy to use pockets. A hood. Long straps to pull tightly around her face if desired. She had nothing on at the moment but the sweatshirt. It wasn't really long enough to cover her ass. Her ass was what she was hoping others might want to enjoy as that will bring pleasure to Alexandra as well.

She had a talented way of sounding girlish when she wanted to flirt. There was not much that she missed as she prowled for pleasure. She was in what, for her, was a mood for romance. Or sex.

She did not want just to pleasure herself. She wanted company. She was a socially extroverted influencer. She absent mindedly tugged downwards on the front of her sweatshirt. She wondered whether to load a toy into her hoodie pocket as an ice breaker for her neighbor? Oooh, she remembered ice on her skin from a past lover. Her hoodie was zipped mostly up but still open enough to show off the short necklace she was wearing.

There were mini charm-like trinkets and icons in the necklace. A star. A quarter moon. An iceberg. A bushy tailed dog. A long tailed dog. A curled up cat. Each reminded her of a different relationship. She had enjoyed each. She had glibly moved on from each. Nobody was tying her down. She had too much yet to do, too many people yet to be influenced, for her to settle down.

Although lactating, she was not dripping unless prompted for nursing. She was poorly producing milk. If not for a wet nurse, her son would have had to survive on a higher ratio of formula than his own mother's milk. She enjoyed nursing. She also enjoyed lactating for lovers. She enjoyed being a mom. She enjoyed being a girl.

Easy to smile, easy to fuck, easy to engage with at many levels. Easy in conversation, easy in sex, easy in pick up team sports, easy in pick up?

Not so easy as many had hoped. Alexandra was glad to play. She played sports. She played video games. She played make-believe. She played when she had a reason to hope that playing would be for keeps.

She decided to play, to tease, to find out if her ass could win the favor of attention from the emergency services medic who lived across the courtyard from the apartment she and her son shared with her friend and her friends infant daughter. Her friend, Aida, was out with the kids. Their kids, yes, but Aida did not know the father of her child. She was kind of a back to nature earth mama, so might be out in nature, or, maybe had found a lover supportive of nurturing the infants? They had a double stroller, so it was common stance for the infants to be out together, though there were times when one side was only carrying supplies with a single infant aboard in the other side.

The medic who lived across the courtyard was sometimes bringing home other women. None seemed to be a steady; actually, none ever appeared to repeat a visit. His job sometimes had him on shifts where he slept at work and would then be off on odd intervals in his own place. Alexandra sort of had already imagined progressing in their not yet initiated romance. She even had toyed herself while toying with the idea of a charming trinket to add to her necklace that had an idea for a staff circumscribed by a snake (wasn't that the symbol for a medic? She wondered). She was all too glib to do the research herself, so now was a perfect time to go over while the medic seemed to be alone in his apartment and, well, find out.

She pulled on a pair of the brightest panties she had, just in case someone needed to notice she wasn't only wearing the sweatshirt while crossing the courtyard. The light purple was bright, yes, and did show, yes, but it wasn't complimenting the sweatshirt the way that she wanted. She peeled the panties off while imagining being watched. She smiled even brighter than usually, breathing into her fantasy, breathing into her imagination, breathing into her increasing excitement.

Oh, reality before fantasy, or, at least enough reality to go make that fantasy come true! She found a pair that were shiny black, really flattering against the color of her legs, and a subtle statement about the darkest tones within the fabric of her sweatshirt. This could work, she thought happily. She gasped as her imagination included the medic removing her panties for her.

Should she wear her sandals as if just dashing over for a quickie? Her gardening shoes, as if another earth momma? High heels that said he should fuck her before talking? She rotated the imagined choices with critical review. Oh, high socks with the team emblem! He looked athletic! He would appreciate her being a sporting enthusiast! Team tryouts, that's the ticket! He was a guy, he probably would play ball. Play. Ball. With. Her.

She looked at the display of sex toys she had been cleaning at the sink when she saw him coming home for one of his end of shift bring the horses back to the barn kind of drop off from the ambulance that transported him to and from those shifts. She had seen him, more than this one time, without yet having an opportunity to do more than see, hoping for more. More. Hoping.

She had a great collection of sex toys. Lots of shapes, colors, textures, sizes. She wondered, what would be his size? What might be his textures? Was he hairy or shaven? She liked guys who had shaved their balls and genital areas. She, herself, had permanently had any hair below her neck removed.

Aida, the back to nature earth momma who had both the infants out with her, was the quiet one who learned well, remembering almost anything if she had studied it. Aida had shocked more than one person by displaying her bushy underarms. But, presentation was the skill that Alexandra had, had in an industrial scale with a commercial value, had, flaunted and marketed. If someone else could provide the content, Alexandra would get an audience to want that content. Careers in social influence peddling were easy to enter but only a rare few found them worthwhile, financially. Alexandra kind of sort of almost maybe got by, got away, with it. Struggling as she did, she was not the least discouraged. She had a ways to go and she was a go getter who was going to get there. Aida was reaching for easier targets and getting by, adequately, maybe barely, but, okay with it. Glad for each other, they made a genuinely heartwarming friendship as roommate besties in a lifestyle that symbiotically met the most basic needs of each.

Both enjoyed romance. Both enjoyed life. Aida was not merely shy, not just sometimes lost in her own thoughts, not just marching to her own drummer. Aida liked the push and pull of a more dynamic co-conspirator. If Alexandra would strip, then Aida would join in. What Alexandra initiated, Aida without fail joined in. Alexandra could make the leap from imagining romance to acting in ways that might make it happen. Her success rate? Alexandra had kept score with the trinkets on her necklace, replacing more of the links with trinkets than she had ever expected. She still believed there would be a lasting, lifelong relationship that she and a lover would build together.

Alexandra had the merchandise the guys wanted. Yes, larger breast, larger areola. Muscular legs of a worthwhile to watch female. An ass that could win awards. Eye contact with a smile that were the most irresistible package most guys would ever open.

These roommates were independent when appropriate, interdependent when suited so. Each worthwhile. Wonderful together.

Aida had the rich milk production, so rich that she was feeding her own infant as well as wet nursing Alexandra's infant, as well as feeding some love interests along the way.

Aida's nipples right out to the outer edges of her areola were a remarkable texture and color. She loved the color so much that she made extra efforts to match it with a little bit of eye makeup as well as feature it in any costume jewelry she might choose to wear.

Aida did not have a trophy necklace like the one that was always around the neck of Alexandra. Aida had gone along, then enjoyed enormously more the game playing initiated by Alexandra. Dress up? Okay. Strip show? Oh, okay. Passionately making out? Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm, yes, yess, yesss. Playful. Romantic. Sensual. Exhilaratingly sensual! The romance was always fun.

The romance stayed playful, friendly, almost as if these girls were romance athletes staying fit, in training. Alexandra could push up and together on her own breasts, and Aida would melt with desire for her.

Alexandra was not bashful to taste from any food that Aida had at hand. Nor was Alexandra the least bit reticent to feed Aida, not even always saying "you have to try this," before -- romantically -- having Aida taste something that, for texture or flavor, would be fun, always, and erotic, often.

Alexandra introduced Aida to more than just great foods. To more, much more, than just breast play. They learned to touch one another with delightful experiences. They shared every sensation and especially the ways to express their milk.

When Alexandra had a relationship with someone who played with her ass, she would come home and share the pleasures. She would demonstrate on Aida all that her lover had done for her. Well, almost all. Not having a penis made a difference. Made. A. Difference. Some. Of. The. Time.

Aida had been half laughing but fully aroused when Alexandra had yet another sharing time. Alexandra had taken her own nipples and milk-heavy breasts as if a tool to play with Aida in the manner as Alexandra's lover had touchingly teased her vagina, her ass, with his own penis.

When she had a lover who rimmed her ass, and engaged her in anal play, Alexandra was hands on and hands down demonstrating every touch, every sensation, every motion, every pause with her friend as soon as she had the opportunity to do so.

Alexandra was not one for one night stands. She was not one, most of the time, for casual sex. Exceptions? She had made a few. She was always someone who was willing to invest in building a relationship all the while knowing some could not be made to work. Taking the first step, making the first contact, accepting the first risk, that first mover advantage, that New York style of being unstoppable, was a character trait for Alexandra.

Alexandra knocked on Erik's door and delayed a moment before using her best girlish voice to call out a hello that went unanswered. She had seen him come home just moments before. She knew he was there. She knew he was alone. She knocked, again, and pressed her other hand against his front door, which, surprisingly, opened to the press of her hand.

She was always best at being the first mover. Without hesitation but with a sensual pace, she wound up joining Erik in the shower. They made progress, going from earliest of introductions through assisting with back scrubs, culminating in, for her, new adventures with golden showers. She would be sharing that discovery with Aida! She wasn't sure if she would be sharing Erik. He was far more arrogant than he was romantic. He was probably the wrong kind of guy for Aida in so many ways that Alexandra began doubting her own desire for any further investment in this relationship.

Soup Style Bk. 05 - Alexandra

Chapter 2: Golden Giggles

Eric was as lacking in romance as he was, well, endowed in arrogance. He knew he was a trophy good looking guy. He knew women were always interested in any attention he might be willing to give. He was possibly commitment phobic or perhaps just uncaring? He didn't want anything but spontaneous sex. The idea of learning about a lover was not on his itinerary. He did pursue, he did have an appetite to be aroused, but, he also had a concluding gesture, a final act, an ending point when he satisfied himself by urinating on a conquest who was then to be flushed away from his further pursuing of her in any way.

Luckily, some of his conquests did not feel bothered. Luckily, some of his conquests did not obsess over how to keep engaged. Luckily, some of his conquests saw themselves as having conquered him sufficiently to advance their campaign to a new target.

Aida and Alexandra reenacted her interlude with their neighbor, and giggled. They giggled at many points in each re-enactment and even repeated the action (for example, exaggerating entry into the apartment by pressing a hand against their own front door). Only the fact that he had a beer open in his shower that Alexandra had gladly and with all the seductiveness she could muster share with him was forbidden as content in their reenactments. Liquor was forbidden in their apartment by mutual agreement. They had, in fact, agreed to ban liquor outside of defined zones of opportunity. As much as Alexandra wanted booze, Aida was in dread of having its influence. Accordingly, the zones of opportunity for Alexandra were well-defined and exclusively as being in the total absence of her best friend. The idea of golden showers was, for them, a good giggle, not a sought-for repeat performance. Joking about golden showers entered their repertoire. Giggling at the sight of Erik was not a bother to them, nor to him.

Soup Style Bk. 05 - Alexandra

Chapter 3: Appearances

As a wannabe social influencer, Alexandra often had to make difficult choices about how much to post on social media. She had acquired a great many samples as articles to use and review and include in her social media postings, able to resell or trade many for small gains. Posting overtly sexual content was in conflict with that sought after revenue stream. Posting in the appearance of a babe, a milf, any facet of a personality that might have accretive value to her being a social influencer without impairing her value as a social influencer was important to finances for both of them. Choices were increasingly easy for what could be posted as more of a driven single mom. That persona was better for that kind of revenue stream to be increased. Better than the other lifestyle choices that might be easily posted but redeemable for less lucre. She could be easy in all things except what might reduce those revenues. Looking good was necessary for what she posted, and, having fun while looking good was what continued to move the needle on the headcount ("eyeballs" as the agencies called them) for her growing followers on social media.

Still within walking distance but higher up in elevation, status, milieu, there was a woman about their own age who was by word of mouth famous for providing hair care. Alexandra had heard of her, had sought her out, had hoped to post to social media what would be unknown to most of her followers. While the process and the results were postable, Alexandra had to be careful to avoid posting that were inadvertently disclosing the who and the where that might lead to stalkers or worse. She was intent to post about the process and make sure it was her own face, not the face of the stylist, that was enjoying the attention and flashing the results. Good close ups!

Ashley was fine with word of mouth growing the headcount for her styling business. Ashley. Was. Fine.