Exploring Corrie Pt. 01-02

Story Info
A woman's adventures in her own sexuality.
3.5k words
4.52
2.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corrie and David had been dating for just a few weeks, but already Corrie felt this might be special. David took her around town to fun restaurants and bars and even introduced her to his friends. Without discussion or fanfare, one night he introduced her using the word 'girlfriend.' Corrie was delighted; she had not asked, and he hadn't made a deal about it. It rolled off his lips with a noticeable comfort and ease. She could tell she was beginning to fall for him. She was growing accustomed to David treating her like the center of his world or the center of the universe for that matter. She had never felt that way before and quite liked it.

In her youth, Corrie was shy, almost insecure. She did not have long blonde hair and radiant blue eyes. She was not impossibly skinny with legs for miles. She yearned for these traits, as every man she every was interested in seemed fixated on women who met that description. Corrie was just over five feet tall and bore an athletic curvy body. Her features, fuller than the women she measured herself against, seemed more a liability than an asset as she would discover in the future.

She wore short brunette hair, parted down the center that fell straight down and curled in just under her jaw line, framing her lightly freckled cheeks. Her brown eyes betrayed her insecurity. They gave a window into her lack of self-confidence and she appeared doe eyed, and almost helpless. She was not a Medusa who could capture a man with a simple, sexy stare.

She had dated off and off before but failed to find anything meaningful. She watched most of her exes move on to women that looked more like she was not. She remained reserved, bashful, and protected.

This made David's affection all the more special to her. She smiled gently as she prepared her makeup in the mirror. David would pick her up for dinner shortly and she was excited for a fun meal and a night out of dancing.

She rushed from the bathroom at the sound of a knock on her apartment door. David stood there in front of her, smiling as usual. A chill ran down her spine and cheeks flushed slightly. She was excited to see her boyfriend. As she said it to herself, she giggled at the term 'boyfriend.'

The night started with dinner at a hip Spanish restaurant with two other couples. They ate and drank and laughed. David routinely put his arm around her shoulder, or toucher her arm or leg. Hardly deliberate actions, but they had a profound effect on Corrie making her feel special.

After dinner, they walked to a nearby club for a few drinks and some dancing. Walking through the crisp night air, David held Corrie's hand, interlacing his fingers with hers. She felt special. She felt safe. She felt loved.

Waiting for a cab outside the club at the end of the night, David took both of Corrie's hands and stood in front of her. He asked her to come back to his apartment. In the weeks that they had dated, David had been very traditional. He always took her back to her place, saw her into her apartment, and departed after a kiss. Her head swam with excitement. She could only muster a smile and a nod.

She clutched his hand tightly during the ride. Her mind raced. She was excited to go to David's place. To be with David. She wanted him.

Corrie had been with other men whom she dated. Most were unremarkable encounters that only lasted briefly for the short time they dated. By most measures, she was short on experience in the bedroom. David had dated a number of women from what had gleamed in conversation and she had a moment o concern how she might measure up.

At David's place they wasted little time. He kissed her passionately and softly while slowly undressing her. She kissed his neck and chest and undressed him. They both took their time exploring each other's bodies. Soon they were both standing naked, hand rubbing each other's bodies and kissing. Corrie felt his erection begin to grow and press against body. She broke off a kiss and whispered into his ear. David stepped away to open the nightstand drawer and pull out a box of condoms. Corrie took the box from him and pulled one out, tearing it open delicately. She reached down and placed it over the head of his cock. His hands met hers and they both unrolled the condom along his erect shaft. She giggled.

David laid her down on the bed and positioned himself between her legs. While deep within a kiss, he pressed himself into her. The lubrication on the condom made his entry easy. She gasped deeply and pulled his warmth into her. Locked in a passionate kiss, David began slowly grinding himself into her. Corrie wrapped her arms and legs around his body. Their kisses only broke to gasp for air and release soft moans. Thy made slow passionate love together.

Corrie was lost in the eroticism of their lovemaking. David was a far better lover than any of her previous partners. She felt herself washing away in a sea of pleasure. For the first time, she began to orgasm from penetrative sex. She had never connected with her other partners, nor had it lasted long enough to get close. Her only previous orgasms were from masturbation. She allowed the waves of pleasure to wash over her, to drown her, while David slowly gyrated against her. She shook and gasped. She kissed David firmly, locking her lips against his. Within moments David experienced his own orgasm. As he withdrew from her, the condom hung from his softening penis filled with his milky white ejaculate. He stepped off the bed to dispose of it in the bathroom trash before returning to bed and slumping back down alongside her as they both drifted asleep.

The room was dark with hardly any light or noise from the city outside, indicating it was late into the night. Corrie awoke to a tingling feeling along her stomach. As her grogginess passed, she concluded David was dancing his fingers lightly against her stomach. She could not see him, but as he whispered quietly she was able to determine his face wa very closer to hers. She instinctively gave him a quick kiss. He responded with a long, passionate kiss. He danced his tongue against hers. She responded in kind. Almost immediately, Daivd rolled and kneeled over her. The room was dark enough they could barely see each other.

Corrie heard the sound of ripping plastic. David was moving deliberately to unfurl a fresh condom onto his cock. Everything happened so fast, Corrie had hardly even been aware he was erect already. She was excited to have him again. And in a flash, she felt him pushing inside of her again. They kissed. David pulled back slightly and whispered into her ear. "just tell me if it is too much."

Corrie's mind raced. What did that mean? She was confused and a quick wave of panic ran through her. David thrust into her firmly, holding himself deep inside of her. He withdrew himself fully and gave another thrust into her letting out a lone grunt. His body met hers forcefully and began to rock her. Earlier in the night, they made love in their first time being together. He was slow and tender and made her feel safe and loved. She had become acquainted with his body in their share intimacy.

Now David was beginning to fuck her. She felt small underneath him and her body rocked vigorously in response to his thrusts. She rubbed her hands across his body. His muscles were tense and hard. He felt impossibly strong. David kept a methodical and firm tempo, driving his full length into her. Every thrust a release of his bodily exertion. In the darkness she could not see him. She only felt and heard his presence everywhere around her and inside of her.

She was trapped underneath him while he took her as he wanted. It aroused her greatly that despite his strength and presence over her small body, that she was providing him such pleasure. He was taking her. She was having him. She didn't want it to end when she felt him tense and began to throb in orgasm. They lay together damp with sweat in the darkness drifting back asleep.

The warm light of morning peeked through the window. Corrie opened her eyes only briefly. David was not in bed. She could hear running water in the bathroom. She remained lying prone with her head buried in the pillow, only peaking out the edge looking for her man.

David walked from the bathroom naked, his manhood dangling between his legs. He noticed she was awake and smiled at her. He pounced on top of her and began kissing her back while she giggled. His kisses on her neck and shoulders were ticklish, playful pecks. She laughed and squirmed. David grabbed her hands and stretched them past her head toward the headboard, restricting her ability to resist. He immediately moved to a more passionate and deliberate kiss against the back of her neck. She stopped laughing and exhaled deeply. He now released her hands, working his across her body. She grew aroused at his touch. She could feel him pressed against the back of her thigh. The familiar rip of a condom package rang in her ears. A shiver ran through her. He was going to take her again.

Pinned down prone underneath him, she felt him press between her legs and enter her vagina from behind. She winced at his entry. She was sensitive and a bit raw from being with him twice in the night. Once inside though, the pain was replaced by the exhilarating thrill of his body. David grunted while working himself inside of her. Corrie buried her face in the pillow to focus on the pleasure. He drove her into the mattress, with deep forceful thrusts. She was drunk on the feeling of him inside of her.

Without a word he pulled out of her, grabbing her hips and pulling her up to her knees. He pressed on her back between her shoulder blades, forcing her face and chest against the mattress, only her ass presented in the air. He took his hands and forced her legs wide apart. Corrie let out a deep exhale. Her womanhood was vulnerable and on full display in front of him. With little fanfare, he maneuvered between her legs and reentered her, much more deeply than he could from the prone position. His strong hands clasped to her hips maneuvering her body. He worked himself into her quickly. Deliberately, rapidly. She stretched her arms forward to brace against the headboard while her man took her for his pleasure. They breathed heavily in sync with the wet slapping sound of his body thrusting against hers. He was rougher with her than either of the previous times that night. She had never had sex like this. She was surprisingly aroused by how animalistic he was. Before long he orgasmed, and they collapsed into each other kissing and touching each other gently.

After a short post sex nap, Corrie made her way into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. In the trash can next to her were the three used condoms, each with David's milky semen. She reached between her legs. She was sore. Her labia were red and hot and swollen. Finished peeing, she dabbed her genitals with some toilet paper. A few red specs of blood soaked into the white tissue where her skin had broken near the bottom of her labia. She was surprised. She had never experienced that intensity or amount of sex., let alone together. Her body bore the indications of it. She smiled gently that she had pleaser her man so and he had taken her so completely.

Part 2

Corrie's phone rang with a number she did not recognize. She answered quizzically. The voice on the other end of the phone spoke succinctly, asking her to confirm her 2pm appointment the following day on Tuesday with Dr Altman. Corrie immediately assumed this was a wrong number. The voice on the other end of the line confirmed she was indeed speaking to the correct person and that Dr. Altman had made an accommodation in his scheduled at the request of his friend David. In disbelief she confirmed and hung up the phone slowly. She was lost, having no idea what this was about.

The sign outside the office didn't offer any details. Just a list of the doctors at the practice, of which she noticed her appointment was with the name on top. Once in the room with Dr Altman he explained that he is an internist, but can help with family planning needs.

Corrie had never used any form of birth control, so the options he presented seemed foreign. She had relied exclusively on a condom with the few partners she had been with. After a discussion with the doctor, she decided an IUD was her preference. Minutes later the doctor had completed the basic procedure and she left.

Her head spun with thoughts. She was now on birth control. Was that a sign of another progression in her and David's relationship? She felt weird; was it normal for a man to arrange for his girlfriend to see a doctor for birth control? She could wait to see David. She texted him. David was travelling for business returning at the end of the week. He responded with a short message.

"I miss you. I see you saw Dr. Altman. Hope it wasn't weird for you. Figured it is our shared responsibility to have safe sex. I didn't want to just dump it on you. We'll talk when I get back at the end of the week."

Friday night came and Corrie's girlfriends had asked her to go out to celebrate their friend Dawn getting engaged. She was excited to go out dancing with her girlfriends, but crestfallen that David was getting home that evening and she would miss him. She hadn't seen him in several days now; a time that seemed immeasurably long since they consummated their relationship together a few weeks back.

Corrie rushed to get ready, as the girls would be there shortly to head out. A crips black shirt unbuttoned to her clevage, dark trendy denim, and black high heels. She projected a confidence and sexuality she never had before. David had emboldened her.

The knock on the door was early. She cursed lightly under her breath. The girls were here early and Corrie had not finished her makeup, something she was methodical with.

She nonchalantly swung open the door. To her surprise David stood there holding flowers. Startled, she attached him with a hug and a kiss. He embraced her tightly lifting her off the floor and kissed her deeply in return. With her clutched in his arms he walked through the doorway and swung the door closed with his foot.

After the romantic greeting, Corrie apologized profusely that she had promised to go out with the girls. David rebuffed her apology and smiled at her. He insisted that she keep her plans. He wanted to stop by and see her as soon as he returned, if only for a few moments.

She kissed him again. David clutched her cheeks, controlling her head while he worked his tongue across her lips and into her mouth. Corrie was taken aback by how sensual the kiss was. David released her face and ran his hands down her neck, stopping at her chest to massage and squeeze her breasts while he opened her shirt the rest of the way and unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts. Corrie breathed heavily, considering the possibility of telling her friends she wasn't going out. David reached down across her ass, squeezing her firmly. In return, she kissed him passionately.

His hands on her hips he spun her around aggressively, leaning her over the kitchen counter. He reached in front and unbuttoned her jeans and lowered the zipper with speed and precision. He pushed down her jeans until they were bunched up around her ankles and her high heels. She moaned loudly at the sensuality of it. Corrie was wearing lace black panties underneath her tight-fitting denim. David reached forward and cupped his hand around her neck, arching her back and pulling her back towards him for a kiss. He kissed her briefly before pushing her torso back down across the counter. She gasped. David's hands worked across her exposed, round ass cheeks. He squeezed and massaged her ass while Corrie gyrated slowly. At the small of her back, he looped his finger into her underwear. He ran his hand down between her ass cheeks pulling the fabric to the side exposing her vagina to him.

David quickly undid his pants and slid them to the floor. He grasped his already hard cock and pressed it against her labia. Corrie gasped in surprise. She had become damp from the foreplay and he entered her with ease.

Corrie let out a loud moan. She had never had a man inside off her without a condom. His warmth radiated into her. The veiny texture of his member and the thick lip around the head of his penis were more pronounced and provided more stimulation. She liked this feeling. David began to fuck her against the kitchen counter. Her chest pressed against the counter top, her nipples pulled and pinched against the counter from her body rocking back and forth to Davids thrusts. She felt his hands on her hips and her shoulders, controlling and manipulating her body. David grunted and thrust aggressively.

Knowing he was inside of her bare and would likely ejaculate in her heightened her arousal. Waves of orgasm flowed through her body. With each shudder of her body his thrusts became audibly wetter as her fluids lubricated his member and splattered between them. David's thrust grew erratic and he proclaimed that he was about to cum. Corrie was excited to experience it for the first time.

David stiffened. She felt his warmth flood inside of her as though a dam had burst. She had never experienced anything like it. She could feel the hard squirts of his semen filling her vagina. He held himself deep inside, spasming against her. She was awash in his hot liquid. It was thrilling. As he withdrew, she could feel the slick river of semen trying to flow from her now that his member no longer plugged her hole. During David's travels during the week, his balls had filled in anticipation. Now he had emptied himself into her. She squeezed her Kegel muscles tight to minimize the amount of semen running down her leg.

She anxiously pleaded with David to grab a napkin so that she might soak up and wipe away some of their mess.

David did not listen. He instead grabbed the material of her underwear and maneuvered back into place fully covering her cum filled vagina. Her panties immediately became wet as their sex saturated the material. Corrie gasped and breathed deeply.

He leaned over her shoulder and whispered in her ear. He cupped one hand against her vuvla, pressing his middle finger in against the wet fabric and onto her still stimulated clit.

"I want you to keep all of this in you tonight. Go out with your girls. Dance. Have fun. I want you to feel my cum in you the entire time."

He rubbed her swollen clit through her cum soaked panties for a moment. His words and his touch made her cum almost immediately. She was lost in the sordid eroticism of what had just happened.

Like that he had finished. He helped her pull her jeans up, kissed her passionately, and told her he would see her tomorrow, leaving her apartment before her friends arrived. Corrie raced tidy herself up and finish her makeup so that her friends would be none the wise to her sexual encounter mere minutes earlier.

Out on the town, she felt the ever-present wetness of her cum soaked panties. They stuck and pulled and rubbed against her vagina as a constant reminder while she danced. She danced with the girls and the occasional man who looked to try his chances with the group. The more she danced and moved, the more David's cum worked from her. Soon her denim became damp from the bodily fluids leaking from her. The dark color of her jeans hid the growing dampness well. She occasionally felt little trickles run down the inside of her thigh. She smiled each and every moment she was reminded of the wet mess of cum inside of her.

Stay tuned for upcoming adventures in Exploring Corrie...