Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
More of the family experiments.
9.5k words
4.56
6.1k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers

The next morning was busy. Services were packed and I was tired from our adventures the night before. Stephanie was waiting for me at home with a frown on her face. She was upset about something. After the night we had, I was worried that something had changed with one of the women.

Stephanie told me that we needed to talk. I went upstairs, took a quick shower and came back ready to connect with my wife. I went into the kitchen and Stephanie handed me a beer and we went out on the deck in the back yard.

I knew that I wasn't the one that upset her. Otherwise, she wouldn't have given me a beer. Stephanie looked fantastic. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt, and the look was sexy as hell. We sat there for a few minutes, and I let her collect her thoughts.

"We might have an issue." Stephanie said.

"What's that?"

Stephanie said, "At church this morning, Karen approached me. She said that she wanted to meet with us in your office this afternoon at three."

Karen is a raven-haired beauty. Her body is thin but sexy and she keeps herself in shape. Her ass is tight, and her chest is pert. She wears glasses which give her that sexy librarian look.

Karen works with me at the church. Four of us share an office in one of the buildings and she works for my boss. I didn't know what it could be about. The three of us work together a few times a month to go over some numbers or fill out a report. Maybe that is what it is all about.

I said, "Did she say what it is about? I imagine it is work related."

Steph said, "No, I don't think it is about work. Karen said that she wanted to talk about a personal matter. She felt that the church was the best place to do it. She smiled the entire time, and it seemed innocent, but I have a bad feeling."

I said, "I guess we will have to show up to find out. If there are any vehicles in the lot besides hers when we get there, we will just leave."

Stephanie agreed and I said everything would be okay. We didn't do anything wrong and anyone who says we did is a prude. She kissed me and we went to get some lunch before our meeting.

During lunch we avoided talking about the meeting with Karen. Stephanie told me what Kim had told her. It was kind of a big deal knowing what we knew now. Victoria liked women and Stephanie was enjoying the feeling of both me and another woman. It was only natural for her to be interested.

We agreed that she needed to get rid of the guy. We talked about how we can support her. I admit that April sounded like a very sexy woman. I found myself wondering if she would want to play with a couple. I have never experienced a black woman.

Stephanie told me she was very turned on by the story. The way Kim described April was invigorating. Once Kim dumped her boyfriend, Stephanie was thinking about inviting April over so she and Kim could be friends. Maybe Kim would share.

We finished lunch and drove to the office. When we pulled in, there was only one car in the lot, Karen's. That was the first test. I told Stephanie there was nothing to worry about. It had to be about work.

We parked, unlocked the door, and went inside. The building was divided into a few areas. One large office where I had my desk, another small office, a conference table, kitchen, and a sitting area with a couch and two comfy chairs.

Karen called out from the sitting area, "I'm in here."

Stephanie was holding my hand and she gave it a squeeze. I looked at her and she looked worried. I smiled and gave her a wink. Stephanie grinned at me and winked back.

We walked into the area and saw Karen sitting in one of the comfy chairs. She was wearing a dark skirt, a white blouse, and a smile. She was sitting with her legs crossed and I noticed she didn't have any shoes on. That is normal for woman but what caught my eye was the top three buttons on her blouse were open. I could see cleavage and some of her bra.

Karen looked very sexy as always.

Stephanie and I sat on the couch, and we made small talk. You know, how was your day, did you like the service, the weather.

Stephanie was still nervous and asked, "So Karen, what did you need to see us about?"

Karen took a deep breath, and her look became serious. She said, "I have a confession to make but before I say anything I want to let you know that I have thought all week about how to talk to you both."

Stephanie and I looked at each other. This might not be a good meeting after all.

Karen went on, "I want you to know that I have decided that no matter what happens, you can trust that I am not going to say anything."

"What are you talking about." Stephanie said. Stephanie was nervous and she crossed her arms in front of her.

Karen stood and sat next to Stephanie on the couch. From this angle I could see inside her bouse. She was wearing a sexy bra and her breathing was heavy. Her tits looked fantastic.

"I am talking about what I saw a couple of months ago. I saw the four of you having sex in the gallery." Karen said. She was not judgmental. She was almost whispering when she said it.

Karen continued, "I have a confession to make. I was very turned on and I am not sure what to do."

I said, "Karen, do you want to ask us something?"

Stephanie now saw what I saw. Karen was horny.

Karen said, "I spent the month telling myself that I didn't like what I saw. I told myself that I should forget about it and mind my own business. Nothing worked. I dream about the both of you and wake up so turned on I masturbate to relieve myself."

Stephanie said, "Why didn't you come to me before? We could have talked this out. You are a very beautiful woman."

Stephanie put her hand on Karen's leg as she said this.

Karen took a sharp breath. She was so turned on. But she still wasn't sure she wanted to have sex with anyone else. She was married but her husband didn't seem to care about making her feel good anymore.

Karen said, "I am still not sure what I want to do. I was going to ask if you two would have sex and let me watch. I just need some relief, but I am not sure I want to join yet. I was hoping I would know once I was in the moment."

Karen explained that she knew it was a lot to ask but she couldn't ignore her feelings anymore. She moved back to the chair she was sitting in. Stephanie and I looked at each other and smiled. She leaned in and kissed me before whispering in my ear, "She is so sexy. Let's give her what she wants."

We had done this a few times now so there was no stage fright. We kissed again and I took over. I pulled off Stephanie's T-shirt and bra and spent several minutes kissing and licking her nipples and chest. I teased Stephanie and was rewarded with a loud moan.

Stephanie looked at Karen and she had her blouse open, and her bra undone. She was teasing herself and pinching her nipples.

"Karen, your body is so beautiful. You are so sexy." Stephanie moaned.

I looked over at Karen and smiled. I said, "You can take those clothes off. They are only in the way."

I unbuttoned Stephanie's jeans and pulled them off with her panties. Stephanie was very wet and I licked and kissed my way down her body until I reached her clit. I flicked my tongue over and over in this spot. I looked up to see Stephanie was staring at Karen and playing with her own breasts.

I looked at Karen and she was also naked and was fingering her pussy clean-shaven pussy and moaning how good it felt. "Your body is so sexy Stephanie. I dream about you touching me and making me cum."

Stephanie was getting close and said, "I can make your dream come true. Come over here."

Karen moaned, "I can't. I want to see you and Dave have sex, but I don't want to cheat on my husband with another man. I just want to feel your touch.

Stephanie moaned, "Oh my God, I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, your tongue feels so good, and Karen is so hot. Come here you sexy thing."

After Stephanie calmed down from her orgasm, I whispered to her she should go to Karen. I would stay where I was and enjoy the show. Stephanie kissed me and told me she loved me.

Stephanie got up and went to Karen. She bent over and passionately kissed her. Karen was still masturbating, and the kiss pushed her over the edge. Karen moaned into my wife's kiss and pulled her down on her lap.

Karen was lost in the experience. She kissed my wife's body and they made out for a long time. Stephanie told her to relax and let her take care of everything. Stephanie stood up and pulled Karen to the couch. I moved to the other chair so Karen would feel comfortable.

Karen lay down and Stephanie lay on top of her. She kissed and licked her way down Karen's body. Karen lay there and moaned how much she loved how good it felt. Karen moaned that she was so happy that she told us.

Karen's body fit well with Stephanie's body. Karen's small breast and hard nipples rubbed against my wife's. Both women moaned and touched each other. The moans and smiles coming from both women told me they were enjoying themselves. Stephanie spent several moments sucking on Karen's sensitive nipples. Karen's head rolled back and she grabbed the couch cushions.

Stephanie got to Karen's wet slit and slowly licked each fold of her pussy lips and sucked her clit in her mouth. Karen was going crazy. She was screaming how good she felt.

Karen screamed, "It is better than I dreamed. You are so good at that. Oh fuck, I am cuming so hard."

Stephanie kissed back up Karen's body but didn't stop until she was lowering her pussy to Karen's mouth. Karen was ready to take this step and she licked Stephanie's pussy. My wife tastes so good, and Karen must have agreed. She pulled her hips down and focused on making Stephanie feel as good as she did.

I got up and walked over to Stephanie. I offered her my cock and she smiled, "I was hoping you would join in."

She took my cock in her mouth. Stephanie is so good at sucking cock and her moaning just enhanced the feeling. Stephanie's orgasm was building. She stopped sucking my cock and started jacking me off. With her other hand, she reached back and fingered Karen. Stephanie's fingers moved faster the closer she got to cuming. Finally, she let go of my erection and screamed "I'm cuming. Oh Karen, you are making me cum so hard."

I helped Stephanie stand pulled her close to me. We kissed passionately. Karen was still lying on the couch playing with herself. Stephanie stood Karen up and hugged and kissed her while I lay on the couch. Stephanie climbed on top of me and lowered herself on my stiff cock.

Before Stephanie started riding my cock, she grabbed Karen's hand and gently pulled her over and directed her to sit on my face. Karen hesitated for only a second before she lowered herself on my face. Her pussy was so wet, I was loving life.

I could feel Stephanie riding my cock. Both women were kissing and fondling each other's breasts. Stephanie was really enjoying the feel of Karen's body. I was doing my best to make her feel good.

Stephanie said, "Isn't he good at that. Oh my God, his cock feels so good in me. He fills me up and I love the way he feels. Cum with me Karen. I am so close.

Karen breathlessly said, "I am cuming. His tongue feels so good. You are both so beautiful."

Both women came and I shot my cum into my wife. Both women got off me. Stephanie lay with me, and Karen sat back in her chair. We were all very satisfied. Stephanie and I kissed and enjoyed the moment. Karen gently played with her own body. She wasn't done.

Stephanie and I watched Karen massage her own body and finger herself. She looked at my wife and said, "I will be replaying this in my mind for a long time."

Karen started finger fucking herself and moaning. Stephanie and I watched Karen fuck herself faster and faster before she was screaming that she was cuming again. We both smiled at her, and she smiled back.

We all got dressed after we cleaned up. I got the women something to drink, and we sat and talked for a while. We already had established boundaries with others, so it was easy to share them with Karen. Karen had her own ideas and boundaries.

Karen didn't want to do this as often as Mariah wanted to, but she did want to let her hair down and experience pleasure. Stephanie made it clear that we didn't want to be home wreckers.

I said, "I don't want to do anything to hurt my wife and I will not be the reason a marriage breaks up. Stephanie and I will also not jeopardize our own marriage."

We talked a little more before we left. When we got in the truck, Stephanie and I decided that we really needed to slow down. It was time to enjoy each other for a while and not invite others.

We drove about a mile before we looked at each other and laughed. We both knew there was no way we were not going to enjoy ourselves. We did agree that we would continue to take things slow.

***

While Stephanie and I were taking care of our business with Karen, Kim was thinking about what she should do about her problem. She was home alone and, on her phone, watching porn. She had tried to watch porn with two females and a male to try and see if she could do what her boyfriend wanted without giving in to the temptation of having sex with another woman.

It wasn't working. Every time Kim thought she found a video where the women only touched the guy, the women inevitably touched each other. Even if it was just cupping each other's tits or a kiss. Kim watched and got more and more excited. She decided there would be no harm in looking at a lesbian video.

"I have to see if April was just a one-time thing." Kim said out loud.

She brought up a video of two women hiking. One was a beautiful black woman who was thin with large tits and an hourglass figure. Her body and looks remined Kim of April and Kim felt the need to touch herself. The other woman was a tall Hispanic beauty with large fake breasts and an athletic body.

They both were laughing and enjoying themselves. The black woman took the tall Hispanic woman in her arms, and they kissed and enjoyed licking and kissing each other's body. They took their time and Kim saw how soft and attentive each woman was to the other.

They stripped and laid the clothes out as a blanket and laid down on them. Both continued caressing the other. They fingered each other's pussy, but it wasn't the same as when her boyfriend did it. It was slow and it was evident that they wanted to make the other feel good. Both women moaned with pleasure, their fingers moving faster and the kisses deeper the closer they got to cuming.

Kim stripped her clothes off and caressed her own body. She enjoyed the feeling of playing with her tits and imagined April being the one touching her. Kim knew her breasts were average, but they were round and firm with small nipples that were very sensitive. They fit her body.

Kim had a dancer's body. Her legs were strong and shapely which just added to her firm round ass. She realized that she was attracted to a nice ass and breasts. She wanted to touch April's. She remembered how firm and big they were. When April offered her a taste, Kim couldn't resist taking a lick. Her hard nipple felt so good on her tongue.

If her boyfriend hadn't been there, Kim knew she would have already answered the question about being with a woman.

Kim looked in the mirror and admired her tight body. She was very happy with her hourglass figure. She had just started shaving her pubic hair and the smooth feeling was amazing.

Kim leaned her phone on her pillow and got on her hands and knees on the bed. "Oh fuck, I want to feel a woman's touch." Kim moaned.

Kim knew that her mother had a toy. The day she told her mom the story about April and her was a huge turn. She knew she needed to make herself cum. Kim went to her bathroom and finger fucked herself. She was doing a good job of being quiet, but she heard something through the wall.

Her parents' bathroom was on the other side of hers. She was getting so close when she heard her mother scream, "Oh fuck, I am cuming so hard." Kim lost it. Kim had never made herself cum this hard but hearing her mother cuming was just too much.

Kim heard her mom wash up and cracked the door to her bathroom to see what her mom was doing. Her parents' bedroom door was open, and she spied on her mom putting a vibrator in her nightstand. She and her boyfriend had gone to the adult store, and she had thought about buying one, but they were expensive.

Kim couldn't take it anymore. She needed a hard cock in her wet pussy even if it was not a real one. Kim got up and ran to her parents' room. She opened the nightstand and there were a few toys. One was glass, one looked like the vibrator she had seen, and the one looked like a real cock. Kim had heard her friends talk about glass toys and it would be easy to clean up. Kim grabbed it and ran back to her room.

Kim got back on all fours. On the screen, both women were now in the "69" position and were getting close to making each other cum. Kim was so turned on she slowly slid the glass into her wet pussy not knowing what to expect. After a few slow strokes, fucked herself faster trying to hold off her orgasm until the women on the screen came.

Kim didn't make it. An orgasm tore through her body. Kim screamed, "Oh yes. I'm cuming, oh fuck yes.

Kim didn't stop. She continued thrusting the cock in her cum soaked pussy. The feeling was amazing. No one had ever made her feel this way. The black woman on the screen was between the Hispanic woman's legs and was finger fucking her pussy and sucking on her clit. Kim wanted April to do that to her.

"Oh my God, I need to fuck April. She is so sexy. Oh, fuck I'm cuming again." Kim moaned over and over.

She rolled on her back and closed her eyes. She continued to fuck herself with the glass dildo and pictured April between her legs licking and kissing her. She was so turned on. Looking down into April's sexy eyes while she was licking her and fucking her would be so hot.

Kim continued to fuck herself. The feeling was incredible, and she knew she had to get one of these for herself. She made herself cum again before she was out of breath.

Kim laid on the bed and ran her fingers over her own body. She took the glass cock in her mouth and tasted her cum for the first time. She liked the taste and wondered if other women tasted as good. Kim looked at the clock and knew that her parents were going to be home soon. She needed to clean the toy and put it back. Kim also decided that she would talk to her mother again about what she was feeling, but that could wait for a few more days. Kim needed a little more time before she made all of this real.

***

Victoria was also having a crisis. She didn't want her life to change but she knew she had to do something. Could she have sex with women and still stay with her husband. He admitted that he had no interest in having sex her. That was crazy to her. She was a sexy woman. She did anything he wanted including letting him fuck her in the ass. Victoria didn't really like it but if he needed it, she was willing.

Men hit on her all the time and many of them were far better looking than he was. She could have been out fucking around but she stayed true to him. She knew they had to stay together for the kids, but she didn't have to have a sexless life. She needed to decide if she was going to give up on sex or have sex outside the marriage.

Yesterday she experienced another woman for the first time and if she had anything to say about it, it wouldn't be the last. She could just be with other women. That would satisfy her to a point, but she had also experienced sex with a man who knew how to please a woman. Victoria knew she needed both.

She decided that she needed to talk to someone. She could call Stephanie, but she wasn't sure she wanted to share with her sister how turned on she was after Mariah and Angel made her cum so many times.

cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers