Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie's body was on fire. The idea of watching April with her daughter was such a turn on. Stephanie wanted to know if Kim was as vocal and sensitive as she was. Stephanie wished she could bring Dave up to fuck her, but Kim might not like that. It was all about being with women. No men.

April kissed her way down between Kim's legs and licking her pussy.

Kim was fully enjoying the experience. "Oh baby, Oh yes. Right there. Oh my God right there. Fuck yes."

April looked up and smiled. She could see Kim was enjoying herself. April looked over to see Stephanie also having a good time. Two of Stephanie's fingers were in her pussy, and she was massaging her own tits. April had to admit that Stephanie was an amazing looking woman.

Kim continued, "Oh yes, Oh my God. You're going to make me cum in your mouth, fuck."

Stephanie could see her daughter was close. She wanted to join the two women, but this was her daughters experience. April was so sexy. Stephanie was also getting close to cuming.

Kim was breathing heavy and moaning, "Suck on it, suck on my clit right now. Oh my God, yes, yes, yes. Ohhhhh. I'm almost there."

Stephanie was also almost there. She covered her mouth with her hand to keep from screaming out.

April continued licking and Kim continued moaning louder and louder.

When Kim came, she moaned, "I'm going to cum. Oh yes, yes, yes. I'm cuming."

April slowed and gently licked Kim's pussy. She tongue fucked her and gently kissed her pussy. Kim sat up and the women kissed. April positioned her pussy against Kim's, and they began scissoring, rubbing their pussies together. Both women moaned screamed out in pleasure.

April said, "Your pussy is so wet, I can feel it. I'm cuming. Oh fuck, I'm cuming already."

The women kissed and enjoyed the feeling of each other's body. Kim and April continued to fuck each other. Their wet pussies were so sensitive and both Kim and April came again before stopping and passionately kissing.

Kim positioned April on her knees on the couch, so she was looking over the back. Kim sat on the floor and pulled April's pussy down to her waiting tongue. It was Kim's first time. She licked her pussy slowly at first.

"Mmmmmm, you taste so good." Kim moaned.

Stephanie watched Kim fully commit to eating April's pussy. It was so sexy that Stephanie couldn't just sit there any longer. She had made herself cum but now she wanted to enjoy April's body.

Stephanie got up and walked around to the back side of the couch and took April in her arms. The women kissed and Stephanie enjoyed playing with April's body. Kim was enjoying April's pussy and Stephanie was enjoying April's breasts.

April moaned, "Your mom is so sexy. Her tongue feels so good."

Kim smiled. She knew her mom wouldn't be able to resist if this happened.

April moaned, "Oh my God" over and over.

She was not as vocal as Kim, but she was enjoying Kim's mouth.

April tasted a little different than she did, but she was just as good. Kim explored April's pussy. She sucked in her clit and licked each fold of her pussy lips. Kim masturbated and used her fingers to do the same thing she was doing to April. Kim heard her mother's moan of pleasure.

April was enjoying the feel of Stephanie's tits. Both women were kissing and fondling each other. Stephanie continued to finger herself. She wanted to get on the couch and have April get her off but she didn't want to cross any lines. This was her daughter. There would be no contact.

April came, her orgasm lasted a full minute. Kim stood up behind her and kissed her back and shoulders. Stephanie kissed April one more time before walking back to the chair she was sitting in.

April turned and kissed Kim and sat her on the couch. April opened a basket and pulled out three six-inch vibrators. She handed one to Kim and one to Stephanie before sitting on the couch next to Kim.

"I want to see both of you cum for me." April said.

Kim shoved the six-inch vibrator in her wet pussy and slowly fucked herself. She watched April and her mother fucking themselves with the toys. It was incredibly intoxicating.

April and Kim kissed. April took over fucking Kim with the vibrator. She kissed and licked Kim's body while fucking her faster and faster.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Fuck me, don't stop. I'm so close. Fuck. I'm cuming. Oh God, I'm cuming." Kim screamed.

April leaned back and concentrated on fucking herself. She watched Stephanie fucking herself. Both women matched each other's speed and intensity. Both women fucked themselves and enjoyed the view.

"Your body is so sexy April. Fuck that pussy. Ohhhhhh fuck it feels so good. Cum with me, please cum with me." Stephanie moaned.

Kim watched the scene before her and was incredibly turned on. The sight of April and her mother fucking themselves was so beautiful. She was not attracted to her mother, but she had to admit she was sexy as hell.

Stephanie and April continued to fuck themselves until both screamed out in pleasure that they were cuming. Stephanie was spent. Her pussy was so sensitive that she could only watch and play with her nipples.

April turned her attention to Kim. Kim was already halfway to her next orgasm. April took the toy from her and really started fucking her. Kim was taking her time and going slow. Now April had turned the vibrator on high and was fucking Kim hard.

Kim screamed, "Keep going. Fuck me harder. I can't hold back I'm cuming. Oh fuck I'm squirting."

Kim squirted and April just kept fucking her. Kim had never felt this way. She didn't know she could cum this hard. Stephanie watched and smiled. She knew how good it felt.

April turned off the vibrator she used on Kim and licked and sucked her cum off it. Kim was breathing heavily and was still not in control of her body. April kissed her and sucked on her nipples.

Stephanie had gotten more involved than she should have. This was Kim's time. Stephanie was impressed by her daughter's ability to squirt like that. April really must have made her feel good. Dave made Stephanie squirt all the time. She made sure to tell him to do it tonight.

Kim and April made out until Kim was back in control of her body and could be touched again. Kim got on the floor in front of April. Kim ran the vibrator over April's pussy a few times before turning it on. Kim decided she was going to do the same thing to April that April did to her. She turned the vibrator on high and pushed it in her pussy. She fucked April faster and faster. Kim lowered her mouth to April's clit and sucked it in.

Between the vibrator and Kim's mouth, April was screaming that she was cuming in less than a minute. Kim didn't stop. April's body was assaulted by several orgasms one after the other. She was screaming and grabbing the back of Kim's head.

Stephanie couldn't help herself. She slowly fucked herself with her vibrator and felt another orgasm building. April and Kim watched the beautiful woman pleasure herself. Kim was amazed at her mother's body and how hot she was. April just wanted to fuck Stephanie.

April crawled over to Stephanie and kissed her inner thigh the same way she did to Kim. Stephanie looked over to her daughter and saw that she was also crawling over to her. Kim got behind April and was reaching around her to massage April's tits and fingered her pussy.

April buried her face in Stephanie's pussy. She grabbed the toy Stephanie was using and continued to fuck her with it while sucking on her clit. Kim played with April's body and watched her mother squirm.

"Oh yes April, fuck me. Your mouth is so good. Rub my pussy on your face. Oh fuck I'm cuming." Stephanie moaned.

Stephanie was so sensitive that she pushed April away. April fell back into Kim's arms and Kim continued to reach around her and finger her. April and Kim kissed and enjoyed the feeling of being close. They laid on the floor for several minutes touching and holding each other.

Stephanie found the bathroom and cleaned up before returning to the living room and getting dressed. She grabbed her phone and told Kim that they would be back to get her in a while. She would call and let her know.

Stephanie got in the truck and told Dave that they needed to go home and fuck before they went to dinner. Dave just smiled and put the truck in gear. Stephanie played with herself and sucked on Dave's cock while they drove home. When Dave pulled into the garage and closed the door, she didn't worry about going to the bedroom.

***

Stephanie impaled herself on my cock. She turned on the video and I watched the three women having sex. My cock was so hard after watching April fuck my wife with her toy. I lifted Stephanie out of the truck and bent her over the hood. After seeing the video, my cock was rock hard, and I filled my wife. We weren't making love, we were fucking. I saw Kim squirted and knew that my wife would want the same feeling.

I knew how to make my wife squirt, so I played with her clit with one hand and pinched her nipples with the other. Between that and fucking her, she was squirting and came repeatedly. The floor of the garage was wet and covered with Stephanie's cum. I held my hand over her mouth to prevent the neighbors from hearing. I held her close to me. She was weak and couldn't hold herself up anymore. I was not done so I carried her into the house and sat her on the kitchen table. It was just the right height.

I continued to fuck her and tell her how good she looked being fucked by April. Stephanie told me she wanted me to be with her next time. It wasn't the same and she felt like something was missing.

"Oh fuck, right there. You feel so good in me. Mmmmm. I am so close. I need you so bad. Cum with me. Oh fuck my love, cum with me." Stephanie moaned.

We both held each other tightly and enjoyed our orgasms. We held each other and Stephanie told me that she thought Kim would be happy now. Hopefully April would make her happy.

Stephanie told she felt guilty for being in the same room with Kim while she was having sex. Kim was an adult now, but she was still our daughter. We agreed that if something like that happened again, neither one of us would touch April.

We picked up Kim and went to dinner. Kim was all smiles and wanted to talk about what happened. We smiled back and made sure we were away from other people. We didn't want anyone to overhear us talking about having sex and how good it felt.

Stephanie shared the video with Kim. Kim smiled and watched it on the way home. She sat in the back seat and tried to hide playing with herself. We could hear Kim moan and make sexy comments. Stephanie looked back and saw that Kim had her hand in her pants and was furiously masturbating.

All our lives had changed, and the future was going to be an adventure.

To be continued.