Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't think she could talk to Mariah or Jackeline. At least not yet. They both were so attractive, and she wanted to play with them again. The problem was she didn't know them well enough to discuss how she was feeling.

She had overheard Angel say she was not going to play anymore when they caught them yesterday. She and Tiffany watched everyone lay Angel down and ravage her body. Victoria knew then she was going to join them. Her pussy was instantly wet seeing Angel being pampered and pleasured.

Tiffany was her only choice. Tiffany would understand since she also had her first experience with a woman. Just thinking about Tiffany and watching her with Stephanie got Victoria wet again. Tiffany was so sexy. Victoria's fingers slid in her shorts, and she fingered her clit.

She closed her eyes and pictured licking Tiffany's pussy with Dave fucking her from behind. It felt fantastic. Her fingers moved faster. She still loved cock and would have to find another place to get it. She didn't want to make fucking Dave a normal part of life. Stephanie would probably not want to share as much as she would want it.

Dave's strong hands and big cock made her feel safe. Victoria was jealous of her sister. Her husband was so strong and knew how to make a woman feel good. Between his cock and the other women touching her and kissing her, Victoria had never felt so good in her life.

She pictured her face in Tiffany's wet slit and how much she enjoyed making her cum. The feeling of Mariah and Angel licking her body was overpowering. Stephanie joining her between Tiffany's legs was unexpected but so erotic. Victoria's fingers were moving in circles around her clit. She loved the feeling.

Just as she brought herself to the edge she pictured Stephanie, Tiffany, and herself sucking Dave's cock. She pictured herself kissing Tiffany and licking her tits. She was so close to cuming. Remembering Dave cuming on all three women's tits was to much for her. She screamed out in pleasure as an orgasm caused her body to stiffen.

Victoria was happy she was the only one home. After a few minutes, Victoria decided to call Tiffany. Tiffany was normally calm and would be someone she could talk to about what happened.

The phone rang a few times before Tiffany picked up.

"Hi Victoria." Tiffany said cheerfully.

"Hi Tiffany. I was wondering if you had a few minutes to talk?" Victoria asked.

Tiffany said, "One second" and Victoria could hear her telling someone she was going to go up to the bedroom to talk. Victoria could hear a door close a few seconds later and the phone being put back to Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany asked, "Is it about what happened yesterday?"

"Yes. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I really enjoyed it. My husband told me again today that he wants to stay married but not have sex. I know why but that doesn't mean I don't want to have sex." Victoria said.

"I understand and it felt so good to be with you and the others yesterday." Tiffany moaned.

"I spent the entire night thinking about it. There is a part of me that knows I should not do that again. Your sister and I are best friends, and I don't want that to change. But I want to have sex with you and her again. I know Dave will always be there and that turns me on even more. I am really confused and worried that I have ruined my friendship and maybe my marriage." Tiffany said.

Victoria was surprised to hear Tiffany talk like that. She was normally so reserved. This was a side of Tiffany she had never seen before. Tiffany confessed to Victoria that she wanted to take if farther and have sex with Dave. Tiffany said she was so turned on just thinking about being with Victoria while Dave took her from behind.

Victoria smiled and agreed. Tiffany went on to say that if she was going to continue her extra fun, it would only be with Stephanie, Dave, and Victoria. Tiffany said she was worried about being too open.

Tiffany said, "I really enjoyed being with Stephanie and yourself. Watching Dave fuck you while you and Stephanie licked me was too much for me. I tried to have sex with my husband this morning. I wanted him to fuck me from behind, but he only wanted to do it missionary. He didn't last very long, and I was not satisfied at all."

Tiffany said she just wanted to try to get back to normal. It didn't work. Tiffany said she had to go into the bathroom to finish herself off.

Victoria was getting excited again. Hearing Tiffany talk about masturbating in sexy voice was a complete turn on. Victoria took off her clothes and sat on the couch. She slowly slid a finger in and out of her wet pussy thinking about Tiffany's body up against her. Victoria tried to be quiet but a moan escaped her lips.

Tiffany heard her moan through the phone and asked her if she was okay.

"I am so turned on. Thinking about Dave fucking me from behind and licking your wet pussy makes me ache to cum." Victoria moaned. She couldn't believe she was talking like that.

Tiffany couldn't believe she was hearing Victoria say that. Tiffany felt her nipples hardening and wanting to be touched. She wanted to strip down and pleasure herself again but her husband was right downstairs and he could come up any minute. Tiffany could hear Victoria moaning.

Victoria continued repeating how good it felt to be next to her. Victoria described how she wanted Tiffany to lick her pussy next time they were together. She wanted to cum in her mouth like Tiffany did hers.

Tiffany let her free hand caress her body a little before letting her fingers slide in her pants. This is so taboo. Tiffany almost hung up but she had come this far and she needed to cum.

Tiffany whispered, "Your tongue felt so good on my clit. You are so good at it. Thinking about your hands and mouth on my body makes me desire you so much. I want to taste you and touch you."

For both women this was a taboo. If their husbands found out they were doing this there would be hell to pay. Neither one cared.

Victoria didn't have to be quiet, and she breathlessly told Tiffany to keep playing with herself. "I want to hear you cum. I am picturing Stephanie between your legs and me sitting on your face. I am looking down at your perfect body."

Both women moaned into the phones that they were cuming. Victoria was screaming how good she felt. Tiffany had to keep it quiet but the orgasm that she felt was amazing.

Out of breath, Victoria said that she felt so good. Tiffany agreed but said she had to go. They agreed they would do this again soon. They also agreed they would have to be careful. Thankfully their husbands were used to the ladies going out to movies and coffee together often. Until then, phone sex would have to do.

They both hung up wondering if Dave and Stephanie would be as eager as they were to play again. Of course, they would.

***

It had been a month and Kim finally decided she had to speak to her mother. Several things happened before she decided. Her boyfriend had not brought April up again, so it gave Kim a chance to think about her options. She knew her boyfriend had to go but she was so attracted to April that she was considering the threesome idea.

The idea of her first time with a woman was exciting to her. The thought of her boyfriend being there turned her off. After a month of thinking about it, Kim decided that she was going to ask her mother what she should do. A year ago, Kim wouldn't have even considered talking to Stephanie.

Her mom had changed. Kim had come home a few nights early from work and caught her mom and Dave having sex. She would stand outside their bedroom and listen to her mom talk about her fantasies and all of them seemed to be with women. Kim realized that her stepdad must have been very good. Her mom would always scream she was cuming and how much she loved him. Kim knew she needed to find a real man of her own.

Last night, Kim got to work but the place was dead, so they gave her the night off. Kim went home without thinking about calling ahead. When she walked into the house she could hear her parents up the stairs. She thought she could also hear other voices. Kim quietly went up the stairs to see what was going on. She knew her parents were having sex. Her mom screamed a few times that she was getting close to cuming.

They had left the door open a crack and when Kim peaked in, she was shocked to see that Dave and her mom were watching porn. Dave was fucking her mom from behind and both were watching two women having sex on the screen.

Kim heard her mom say, "I would love to eat her pussy with you fucking me like this. Oh fuck, I'm cuming so hard."

Dave said, "You are so sexy when you are with another woman. I love watching you and playing with you."

Kim watched them continue to fuck. Her mom was so sexy. Dave rolled her on her side and laid down with her. His big cock continued to slide in and out of her wetness from behind. Kim watched her mom masturbate to the scene on the tv. It was extremely sexy, and Kim knew that she would be masturbating herself tonight.

Kim hid around the corner and played with her own body. She cupped her tits and pinched her nipples over her clothes. She knew it was wrong, but the porno was so hot, and her parents were so sexy. She peaked back and watched Dave and her mom cum. Her mom was so vocal and came so hard. Dave and her mom laid on the bed and watched the porn and talked. Dave told Kim's mom how sexy she was and how much he loved her. Stephanie did the same before talking about going to the kitchen for some food. Kim knew she had to get out of there.

Kim went back down to the front door and pretended to come in again but this time louder so they would hear. She went straight to her room and quietly got herself off. Tomorrow Kim would ask her mom what she should do. Maybe her mom would come with her to talk to April. It would keep things from getting out of hand.

***

Stephanie and I had been considering another party. We had been busy with our jobs and working on our relationship. The idea that we could enjoy other women together and have a strong marriage seemed counterproductive. It wasn't. We had talked to Angel a few times and she was very happy with her new man. Stephanie and her still had phone sex and I would masturbate with her while I watched and listened to them get off.

Mariah and Jackeline were both busy with their lives. Jackeline was moving out of state soon, so we knew we needed to get together with her again. We both got the feeling she was happy with our parties, and she was going to miss us. We also got the feeling she was going to leave this part of her life behind.

Mariah was busy with her job and kids, but she was still very into getting together as much as possible. She called a few times and asked when we could get together again. We told her that we would be doing something very soon.

Tiffany and Stephanie were talking all the time. They talked about all the things they talked about before we had sex. Stephanie told me that Tiffany would sometimes talk about how much she is thinking about us. Tiffany confessed that her and Victoria played around with phone sex a couple times.

Stephanie encouraged Tiffany to tell her what she fantasized about. Tiffany would tell Stephanie about a girl from college she thought about or one of the other women from church. Tiffany had never let herself be so free and they talked about how good it felt to let loose.

I knew when the Stephanie's conversations with Tiffany turned to sex. Stephanie would strip and ride my cock while she listened to Tiffany fingering herself. My wife would describe how good she felt with my cock filling her up. She would tell her it was time for us to all play together again.

I would hear Tiffany screaming that she was cuming. I could hear her beg Stephanie to let me fuck her and eat her pussy. After they would play, and I came in my wife, they would talk. Tiffany wanted to come over and spend time with us, which meant she had to wait for her husband to be out of town.

Tiffany's husband would be out of town soon. He had a business meeting he had to go to in Arizona the next month and he was taking the kids with him. It would be a perfect time to get together without worrying about being caught.

Victoria and Stephanie also talked and agreed that we would all get together again in a month. Victoria's husband was also going to be out of town at the same time as Tiffany's husband. Her kids were all going to be with the grandparents so we could spend a few days enjoying each other.

***

The day after Kim caught her parents Stephanie came home from work and Kim was waiting to talk to her. Stephanie didn't know what was going on, but she hoped Kim hadn't given in to her boyfriend. Stephanie also hoped Kim had dumped her boyfriend.

Stephanie said, "What's going on? What do you want to talk about?"

"I have been thinking about what we talked about concerning April and I think I have an idea. I would like for you to come with me to talk to her." Kim said.

Stephanie was in shock for a second. Did her daughter just ask her to come with her to talk to a woman she wants to have sex with? Stephanie quickly shook it off and asked Kim about her boyfriend.

Kim said, "I am dumping him, but I just haven't found the right time. I have been thinking about this for a while. What do you think about me wanting to see April?"

Stephanie was not sure how to answer her. On one hand she had no problem with Kim wanting to experiment. On the other hand, should she tell Kim to let it go and encourage her to find another guy. Stephanie knew it would make her a hypocrite. Stephanie had fantasized about her and Dave fucking April themselves. Now Kim wanted to know if it was okay to go see April.

Stephanie said, "I think you should talk to her and see if she still is interested in you."

Kim blushed. She knew she needed to talk to April without her boyfriend. She also knew she didn't want to go over there by herself. Kim didn't want to do anything more than talk. She wanted to take it slow. She didn't know if she would even want to be with April now. Kim was turned on at the time because of the sexual energy in the room and April was coming on to her. Would it be the same?

Kim said, "I called her and asked if I could come over and talk to her. She said I could. I just don't want to do anything yet. She is so sexy. Will you come with me so nothing happens?"

Stephanie said, "I will be happy too. We can go over there as soon as Dave gets home. He can drive us. He will wait in the truck while we go up and talk to April."

Kim was relieved to hear that. She didn't think she could resist April if she went by herself. Kim wanted April and the thought of April doing things to her she saw in porn made Kim crazy. Thankfully her mom would be there to keep things from getting out of control.

Stephanie called and warned Dave. When he got home, the women jumped in the truck and off they went. Stephanie was wearing her yellow sun dress and looked sexy as always. Kim was wearing yoga pants and a T-shirt. Both had flipflops on. Stephanie and I talked about our day and about going to dinner after Kim and April's meeting.

When we got to the apartment, Stephanie told Dave to stay in the truck. Stephanie and Kim went to April's door and knocked. When April opened the door, she was wearing short shorts and a tight T-shirt. April didn't have a bra on and her round, firm C cup tits were on display.

April didn't leave much to the imagination. Stephanie felt her nipples stiffen and the image of kissing and sucking April's tits flashed through her mind.

"Who is this?" April said in a sexy tone. April looked Stephanie up and down and Stephanie got the feeling she liked what she saw.

"It's my mom. She said she would come with me to talk to you, so nothing got out of hand. I just want to talk." Kim said.

Kim already knew she was lying to herself. She wanted to jump April and experience a woman. Hopefully her mom would help keep things under control. Kim wasn't sure she wanted an audience for her first time. Especially not her mother, but April looked so good, and Kim was extremely excited.

Kim couldn't help but stair at April's chest. April's nipples were hard, and her tits were so big and firm. Kim told herself to settle down. This was just a conversation.

Stephanie was hoping things would get out of control. She wanted to see this woman's body, but she respected her daughter's wishes.

April asked the women in and closed the door. April and Kim sat on the couch. Stephanie sat in a chair across from them. April looked amazing. She was a beautiful light skinned black woman with a very athletic body. Her ass was firm and round to match her round firm tits.

April said, "I was hoping it would just be the two of us. I thought after what happened last time, you wanted some alone time with me."

Kim said, "I do but I need to make sure this is what I want. I don't want to do something with you and then have my boyfriend come back and throw it in my face. He can be such a jerk. I want my first time with a woman to be special."

April's shorts were very short and very loose. Stephanie saw that April wasn't wearing any panties. She could also see April's pussy. Her lips were wet and ready to go. Kim saw this also and knew she was not going to resist if April tried something.

April said, "He is a jerk. I let him in so I can have fun with the women he dates. You are the first one that has not wanted to have a threesome. I like that. You are a sexy woman and I want you without him."

"I want that too. What does that look like. Do we go on a date?" Kim asked.

Stephanie was now feeling very excited herself. She was working very hard not to touch herself. Under her sundress, Stephanie had chosen not to wear panties. She wore a bra, but she liked to give Dave access. This conversation was making her very wet. Stephanie hoped they would be out of there soon.

April moved closer to Kim. "Do you want to date or do you want to have sex with me. I am so turned on right now and I want to make love to you." April said.

Kim looked at her mother. Stephanie didn't know what to do. If she wanted to stop Kim, it would have to be now. Otherwise, she would have a front row seat to April fucking her daughter.

Stephanie said, "Do what makes you happy. I am here for you no matter what decision you make."

April leaned in and Kim didn't resist. Their lips met and Kim's resistance melted. April took the lead. They kissed passionately and let their hands explore each other. Kim remembered the porn she watched and tried to imitate it.

April took her T-shirt off and then pulled Kim's off. Both women continued kissing and feeling each other.

"I have wanted to touch you for a long time." Kim said. She was kissing and sucking on April's firm breast.

April stripped off her shorts and Stephanie could see all her beautiful 20 something body. April removed Kim's bra moaned how beautiful Kim's body was. April pulled off Kim's yoga pants and panties. The two women continued kissing and licking each other.

April looked at Stephanie, "You have such a beautiful daughter. I want to make her feel good. Is that okay?"

Stephanie smiled and told her to spoil her daughter. "Make her cum."

Stephanie pulled her sundress up and slowly fingered herself. She knew she should leave but part of her hoped April would play with her too. Stephanie grabbed her phone and called Dave. Stephanie moaned into the phone about what was happening and asked Dave to stay in the truck. Stephanie told him she would keep the line open.

Stephanie could hear Dave smile and agreed. He told her to film anything April did to her. He wanted to watch with her again later.

Stephanie decided that she would just record the entire thing. She leaned the phone up on a shelf and sat back down in the chair. She took off the dress and her bra so she could have full access to her body.