Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 04

Story Info
Introducing a college girl to the fun.
8k words
4.83
8.1k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers

About a week after Kim and April hooked up, Kim dumped her boyfriend. We all knew it was coming. Kim was spending a lot of time at April's apartment over the next month. April and her acted like they were best friends. Kim told her mom that they were trying to get to know each other and not just have sex.

"Of course, we still do have sex. We are going to have to all get together again. This time Dave can come and keep you satisfied." Kim told her mom.

Stephanie smiled and said, "I will make sure he is there. He was happy we all got to enjoy your first time, but he wished he could have been there."

Stephanie decided not to tell Kim about our group. We wanted to keep things separate for now. Stephanie was enjoying our lesbian orgies and didn't want to share her friends yet. The idea of April and Kim lying out on the floor with our friends kissing and licking them was an incredible turn on for both of us. So, we decided that soon we would let the cat out of the bag.

We had more immediate desires we wanted to explore. Tiffany and Victoria were going to be all alone in a few weeks. Their husbands and kids were going to be out of town, and we thought this would be a great chance to get together and play.

The three women hatched a plan that they would all stay at our house, hang out, drink some wine, and watch movies. This of course was not an issue for their husbands. The husbands wouldn't have to worry about their wives being bored and alone.

Until then, Stephanie and I would talk to Karen and Mariah about having some fun. Maybe invite Angel to see if she had changed her mind. Jackeline would not be able to join us. Her timetable had moved up and she moved early. She did send Stephanie and I a video of her watching lesbian porn and masturbating.

I was going to miss her body. Someone was holding the camera and I wondered who it was. The video was very well done, and I knew Stephanie and I would enjoy it for a long time.

A few days later, Stephanie was on the phone with Angel. She told me that Angel knew about April and Kim. When I asked how, she said April knew one of Angel's daughters, Susan, from work. April was bragging that she was really taken by her new girlfriend.

I overheard Angel tell Stephanie, "April told Susan her girlfriends name was Kim and I just put two and two together since your daughter Kim works at the same place."

Stephanie admitted that Kim was curious about some things. She told Angel about going with Kim to see April and what happened between the three of them. Angel was extremely turned on but held herself together.

Angel asked, "Now Susan is curious. I caught her watching lesbian porn. She was touching herself and I could tell she was about to cum. I didn't disturb her. Knowing what I know, I don't want to discourage her from experimenting. She is 23 years old and a knockout. If her boyfriend finds out he might end things. What do I do?"

Stephanie had an idea, but it would be a little risky if it didn't work. Stephanie explained her idea to Angel. Angel wasn't sure but she said she would talk to her daughter about it and go from there.

I listened and smiled at Stephanie. Susan was tall like her mother. She had long dark hair and a shapely body. She was also blessed with large, firm tits. I had never seen her in anything but loose clothes, so I didn't really know more than that. She was a classic beauty and didn't wear any makeup and her sexy walk reminding me of my wife's own physical grace.

Stephanie talked to Kim and asked if she would be willing to talk to Susan about her experiences with April. Stephanie explained that Angel and herself would also be there for support. Stephanie didn't tell Kim that her parents had already slept with Angel. Stephanie did say that nothing would be off limits and if something happened, it would be okay. Kim seemed excited about experiencing someone new. She also wanted to know if April could be part of it.

"Dave and I have an agreement that we would not do anything with anyone without the other there. What happened between April, you, and I was not planned, and Dave was on the phone the entire time and had agreed that I could have a little fun." Stephanie said with a smile.

Kim called April and they talked for a few minutes about what boundaries they wanted to set. April and Kim both still wanted to have fun. They wanted to have sex with men and women without having to be hung up on a relationship tag.

Kim explained to her mother that April was okay with her helping Susan out, but she wanted to be there. If that meant showing Susan what it was like to be with a woman, Kim and April were all in. Stephanie smiled knowing that Sunday was going to be interesting.

***

Angel didn't really know what to do about all this. She was falling in love with Stephanie and Dave but was not going to spend the rest of her life just having sex. The guy she was not involved with was a good man, an honest man, and a man who would not like what they were doing.

Angel decided that she was going to help Susan out and be done. Hopefully Susan would enjoy the experience the way she did and move on. Hopefully!

Angel went upstairs to talk to Susan. The rest of the kids were all out and it was just the two of them so no one would hear their conversation. She could hear the movie through the door. She could hear the women moaning. The volume wasn't very loud, but it was loud enough.

"Oh yes, that looks so hot." Susan moaned.

Angel cracked the door a little. She respected her daughter, after all she was an adult now and needed her privacy. Angel also felt the strong need to see what Susan was doing. Part of her was turned on and thought she might join her. Stephanie and she were masturbating together. Why not her and Susan?

Angel couldn't see the small screen of her daughter's cell phone but could picture what she was watching. Angel stood there for a moment trying to decide what to do when she heard, "Come in mom and watch with me."

Susan caught her. Angel was embarrassed and almost ran downstairs. Susan paused the movie and looked at her mother. "Do you want to watch with me?"

Angel said, "I do but I wanted to talk to you about something first."

Angel walked in and took a seat on the chair at her daughter's desk. Susan was lying on her bed under the sheet. Angel could see her hard nipples poking through. She could see the paused scene on the screen. It was two women having sex. One was licking the other's pussy.

Susan sat up and held the sheet, keeping her body covered. Angel cleared her throat and started.

"I talked to Stephanie about what Kim and April were up to. She said that they were a couple and that if you wanted to come over and talk to them, they would be more then happy to answer your questions."

Susan smiled. She had a crush on Kim and thought that her mom, Stephanie, was a very sexy woman. She liked April but fantasized about Kim and Stephanie.

Susan said, "Does this mean sex? I really want to have my first experience with them. I would feel very safe."

Angel said, "I am not sure, but I think that Kim is open to it. I think April will want to be there. Is that okay?"

Susan said, "Yes, that would be okay. I want you to be there. Maybe not in the room, but nearby."

Angel smiled, "I wouldn't miss it. I want you to be happy. I think we will go over there on Sunday after church."

Susan smiled and said that would be great. She turned on the television in her room and sent the porn she was watching to the screen. The sound of two women fucking filled the room. Susan asked her mom if she wanted to stay and join her in watching.

Angel wanted to so bad but she didn't think she was ready to masturbate with her daughter just yet. "I am going to go call Stephanie. You have fun dear."

Angel left the room. She could hear Susan moan with pleasure and almost turned back.

Angel called Stephanie back and told her that Susan was very interested in talking to Kim and Stephanie. Angel also said that Susan was okay with April being there. Angel told Stephanie that Susan was open to having her first lesbian experience with Kim and her.

Angel and Suan planned to meet on Sunday after church at our house. Stephanie asked me to make myself scarce until things got rolling. Stephanie told me I could watch but to keep quiet and just record the fun on our camera. She promised me that I would be able to join the fun after Susan was comfortable.

It was only Wednesday so we let the subject drop and continued with our week.

***

The rest of the week was great. Stephanie and I had lunch with Karen on Friday and she asked if we were busy Sunday. She wanted to have some fun after church again. Stephanie and I looked at each other and Stephanie winked at me. We were in the kitchen area of the building my office was in. The doors were locked and no one else was around. I didn't know what Stephanie had in mind, but I was ready for anything.

Stephanie whispered, "We would love to have fun with you on Sunday but we are helping a friend with something. Someone we know wants to experience another woman. She is kind of shy so it will only be us. Sorry."

Karen smiled, "Who are you helping?"

Stephanie explained what was going on. She started by explaining how sensitive a subject this was. Karen said she understood.

Stephanie explained that it would be the first time for this woman and that she didn't want to embarrass her. It was going to be a fun Sunday. I could see that the thought of Sunday was turning my wife on. Karen could see it too.

Karen took my wife in her arms and hugged her. The two women kissed, and Karen opened Stephanie's jeans slid her hand in her panties. I heard my wife moan into Karen's mouth.

Stephanie opened Karen's blouse and bra. My wife nibbled and licked each nipple, "Your fingers feel so good. Ohhhh, I want you so bad."

I stood behind Karen and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned into my body and I kissed her neck and cupped her breasts so my wife could easily suck on her nipples. Karen's fingers moved faster, circling my wife's clit and bringing her closer to an orgasm.

Stephanie moaned, "Oh yes Karen. Right there baby, I am so close. Yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck, I'm cuming."

Stephanie wanted more and took Karen's hand leading her to our office and laid her on her desk. Stephanie pulled Karen's pants and panties down, kissing and licking Karen's body.

"I love how you taste, cum for me." Stephanie said.

"Oh my God, your tongue feels so good. Ohhhh fuck baby." Karen repeated over and over.

Karen looked so sexy with my wife between her legs. Her tight skinny body and pert breasts were calling to me. I walked over to the women and gently caressed Karen's body on my way to my beautiful wife. Stephanie's ass was up in the air, and I got behind her. I licked her pussy from behind spreading her lips so I could tongue fuck her.

Stephanie just moaned, "Oh fuck that feels so good. I love you so much."

We only had a few minutes. Anyone could be coming through the front door, even locked. A few others had the key, and we didn't want to get caught by any of them. I figured I would get mine later, so I just concentrated on licking my wife. I knew just what to do to make her cum quickly.

Karen covered her mouth with her hand and screamed into it. She was holding the lip of the desk for dear life. Stephanie finger fucked her faster, trying to give Karen another quick orgasm. She couldn't lick her anymore because she was having her own.

"Oh yes babe, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cuming. Don't stop I'm cuming." Stephanie said.

Stephanie wanted to scream but knew she had to keep it down. Karen was also cuming again.

We cleaned ourselves up just before someone knocked on the outside door to be let in. They were there for Karen, so Stephanie and I went to the storage area. It was upstairs and away from prying eyes. We would still have to be quiet, but we could at least finish.

I bent Stephanie over a crate. We still had to keep most of our clothes on and this was going to be a quicky. We heard the people leave and Karen yelled that everyone was gone, and we could be as loud as we wanted.

Stephanie was playing with her nipples with one hand, pinching them and moaning. With her other, she was fingering her clit. I thrust into her faster and faster, her fingers matching my speed. Stephanie was not being very vocal. She moaned and her breathing was heavy. I knew she was still trying to be a little quiet so no one could hear her outside.

She did want Karen to hear, "I am cuming. Oh shit, your cock feels so good. Oh fuck, so fucking hot. Karen, he is making me cum so hard. Fuck me, oh yes fuck me."

Stephanie pushed back to me and held herself, my cock was completely buried in her pussy. I was so close, and she knew it without me even having to warn her. Stephanie pulled off me and turned around. She took my cock in her hand and used her cum as lubricant to jerk me off.

I said, "I love you so much. Oh fuck I'm cuming."

Stephanie aimed the cum away from her. She didn't want to have me dripping out of her pussy the rest of the day and I was sure to dribble out of her mouth onto her clothes. I just smiled down at her and let it go. After my load blew out all over the floor, Stephanie took my cock in her mouth.

She swallowed the last bit of cum before we stood and got dressed again.

When we went back to the office, Karen was sitting in her chair with her pants open and her fingers circling her clit. She was just finishing another orgasm and smiled at us when she came in. We talked for a few minutes about Sunday and agreed that we would have to get together with everyone soon but not yet. The three of us kissed and got back to work with a smile on our faces.

On Sunday, Kim and April were waiting at the house when Stephanie and I got home from church. We could hear them in the living room when we came in. They were watching a porn with two women on the screen.

A blond was on the screen giving a woman with big tits a massage. The blond was rubbing the woman's pussy and massaging and licking her tits. Kim and April were sitting on the couch naked and masturbating. Both women looked sexy as hell.

They looked up at us with lust in their eyes. April said, "Why don't you two join us. I don't think we can wait for Susan."

April turned to Kim and took her in her arms. They kissed and April licked her way down Kim's body. She fingered Kim's clit and sucked on her pert, hard, nipples. Kim moaned in pleasure.

April said, "I am going to make your daughter cum in my mouth. She taste so good. Mmm, I want to have a hard cock in my pussy so bad."

April lowered her face to Kim's pussy and licked and sucked on her clit, finger fucked her tight wetness.

Stephanie whispered in my ear, "You should fuck that tight pussy. I bet she feels great."

My cock was rock hard in anticipation. I smiled watching Stephanie drop to her knees and pull off my jeans. She sucked my hard cock and stripped off her own cloths at the same time.

Kim said, "Ohhh my God, fuck, oh yes, oh yes, make me cum. Oh God mom, you suck that cock so well. It looks so sexy. Fuck my girlfriend Dave. Stick that hard cock in her tight slit."

Stephanie stood and I got behind April's raised ass. Stephanie rubbed April's pussy before guiding my cock in. I slid in and started fucking her. Stephanie kissed me and fondled April's big tits. Kim was watching and I could see the lust in her eyes.

"Fuck her harder. Oh fuck I'm about to cum. Oh fuck, ohhhhhh yes baby." Kim screamed.

Stephanie stood next to me and I fingered her pussy. She was so wet and turned on, her eyes were set on watching April eat Kim's pussy. She played with her own tits and moaned with pleasure.

"April, you better eat me like that when you are done. Oh fuck I am so close already to cuming. Oh baby, finger my clit. Yes, just like that. Ohhhhh fuck, I'm cuming." Stephanie cried out.

Kim said, "You look so sexy. I hope I look as sexy as you do when I am your age."

Kim was watching her mother come down from her orgasm. I slid out of April's cum soaked pussy and backed up so she could lick my wife's cunt. Stephanie sat on the couch and opened her legs so April could pleasure her.

I fed my cock to Stephanie and watched April finger her and lick her clit. Kim watched us and the two women on the screen and masturbated. Her fingers slowly exploring her own clit.

Stephanie moaned and the vibrations felt fantastic. She is very good at giving head and I was always at her mercy. She stopped for a second and said, "Oh baby, she is going to make me cum. Cum with me. Oh fuck I am cuming so hard."

Stephanie sucked my cock back in her mouth and deep down her throat. I came with her. My body tensed and I shot my load in her mouth. Stephanie was having her own orgasm and rubbing her pussy in April's face.

I looked at the clock, "I hate to stop all the fun, but our guest is going to be here in a few minutes."

Kim said, "I have been fantasizing about being with Susan everyday since we decided to do this. I am so ready."

We all got a quick shower. The women took extra time to look their best. Kim was wearing her black silk robe. Her nipples stood out through the fabric. The silk was doing its job of keeping them hard.

April was also wearing a silk robe. She borrowed my wife's red one. April's large breasts were very prominent, her nipples peaking out. Both women were made up and looking extremely sexy and ready to seduce Susan.

Stephanie put on yoga pants and a cut off t-shirt that showed the bottom of her tits and her tight stomach. I put on gym shorts and a t-shirt. I was not expecting to be part of anything for a while.

Angel and Susan arrived right on time. Susan is a 23-year-old woman who has been chased by every young man in the church. She has long brown hair and a sexy thin body. Her tits are large, like her mothers, and firm. Susan has a beautiful face that is made even sexier by the glasses she wears. She was dressed in yoga pants and a sweatshirt.

Angel looked very sexy in her jeans and sweatshirt of her own. I knew from experience that Angel's hourglass body was very sexy. Her large firm breasts and clean-shaven pussy were so much fun to play with. Angel's short, dark, hair framed her sexy face.

...

Susan couldn't believe she was doing this. She was so excited and when Stephanie opened the door, Susan could feel nipples get hard. Stephanie was such a good-looking woman. Between Kim and her, Susan was looking forward to her first experience. She really wanted to play with Stephanie but didn't think that would happen this time.

Susan wasn't sure what was going to happen when she walked in. Her mother and her talked about taking it easy. She and Stephanie had made a plan to introduce her and she agreed. She was ready but still a little anxious. Her mom said they decided to go to Stephanie and Dave's, but not much more. Her mom did tell her she could stop at any time. Susan decided to ask her mother several questions on the way. It was a 45-minute drive, so they had plenty of time to talk.

Susan asked, "Mom, when was the first time you were with a woman?"

Angel had not told Susan much about her experiences, "To be honest, my first time was a few months ago."

"Were you nervous or scared?" Susan asked.

Angel said, "It happened so fast that I didn't really think about it. I was so turned on and when I felt one of the women touch me, I didn't resist."

"One of the women? Who was there?" Susan asked. Her body was already responding to what her mother was telling her.

Angel wasn't sure she was ready to tell her, but it was a little too late for that. An hour from now, Susan would have her own experience. It was fair to be open with her about it. Angel wasn't sure about her daughter asking about her sexual experiences and it must have shown on her face.

cap1968
cap1968
36 Followers