Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four women smiled. April was slowly fucking Susan and Kim was caressing her body. Angel saw that Kim and April were holding hands and smiling at each other while they pleased Susan.

Angel was getting closer and closer to cuming. Kim whispered to Susan, "Look at your mother. She is so sexy, and her pussy is so tight. I am so happy she brought you to us."

Susan looked at her mother. She saw that she was having an orgasm and she was shaking and moaning how sexy the women were. She loved that she felt so good and that her mom got to be there with her. Susan reached out and put a hand on her mom's calf.

Angel was in the middle of her orgasm when she felt someone touch her leg. She opened her eyes and saw that Susan was touching her. Angel couldn't help herself, another orgasm hit her. Right at that moment, Angel could resist cuming repeatedly.

April was now fucking Susan in earnest. Her thighs slapping against Susan's ass. Kim held Susan closer and kissed her neck and played with her hard nipples. Susan was out of control. She screamed "more, oh yes, more" over and over.

When Susan came, April pushed the dildo deep in her pussy and held it there. She reached around and took over rubbing Susan's clit. Susan was writhing and screaming how good she felt. It was amazing.

After a few moments, the women relaxed and separated. April took off her strap on and went with Kim upstairs to get cleaned up and dressed. Angel and Susan both dressed and went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

Stephanie came in, "Did you two have fun. I know we were really enjoying what we heard."

Dave came in right behind her, "We sure did."

They both had a smile on their face and kissed each woman.

Susan said, "Oh yes. That was so much fun and felt so good. I wish I could have played with you and Dave too. My mom says you are both so good."

Stephanie said, "Next time you will have to come over and by yourself. I don't think your mom is going to join us anymore."

Angel said, "This was an amazing last time. I know that Susan is going to love the others."

Susan looked at her mother, "Others?"

"Yes. There are a few other women that we have fun with every once and a while, but we keep it a secret. There are to many people who would ruin things." Dave said.

Susan knew Dave was right. If the wrong people knew this would really ruin some lives, but Susan also knew that she was going to do this again. She would have to figure out a way to join this group. Susan enjoyed Kim and April but the idea of having sex with Stephanie, Mariah, and who know who else was all she needed to hear.

"I can't wait." was all Susan said.

To be continued...