Exploring My Wife's Fantasies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan said, "It's okay mom. We are going to have my first experience. I think you can tell me about your experience. We are both going to be having fun in the same house. You can tell me. I will feel better." Susan pressed.

Angel still wasn't sure, but her daughter made a good point.

Angel said, "Okay, I will tell you, but it has to stay between us. I am about to settle down with the guy I have been dating. I need to leave this behind me."

Angel took a deep breath. She was really turned on already thinking about licking Stephanie's body and having Dave fuck her. She was thinking about how good it would feel when Stephanie and Dave ate her wet pussy.

Angel said, "The first time was with Stephanie, Mariah, and Dave. Stephanie, Mariah and I were sunbathing on Stephanie's back deck and drinking wine. Stephanie took off her top and suggested we all sunbath topless. We did. Stephanie was really turned on and started playing with her own body."

Susan was so turned on. She pictured Stephanie playing with her sexy tits. Susan was very tempted touch herself. She wasn't sure she wanted to play with herself. She felt a little strange after she asked her mother to join her in masturbating a few days ago. Now she was ready.

"Stephanie, Mariah, and I were sunbathing. We drank way too much wine and started talking about sex. Stephanie took off her top and encouraged us to do the same. I wasn't sure but it was a warm day and we were in a private area." Angel said. She was getting very excited just thinking about that day.

Susan asked, "Did the women have nice bodies?"

Angel was a little shocked by the question but, again, they were on their way to have sex with other women. Angel looked at her daughter. Susan was slowly massaging her inner leg with one hand and her stomach with the other. Angel knew she wanted to be touched or touch herself. Angel felt the same way at that moment.

"They are both very beautiful. Stephanie's breasts are very firm and round. Her body is also firm, and she obviously works to keep it that way. Mariah has small breast, but her body is so sexy and her Pilipino features add to her beauty."

Angel was so turned on that she knew she was going to want to fuck both Stephanie and Dave. She also wanted to have sex with Kim. Stephanie's daughter was so sexy. Angel wondered if she would be interested in playing with an older woman.

Angel continued, "Stephanie rubbed some suntan lotion on her chest and one thing led to another. Stephanie moaned that it felt good and that she really needed some relief. I watched her pull her swimsuit aside and start masturbating right there in front of us. Stephanie's pussy was so wet that it shined in the sunlight."

Angel realized just said "pussy" in front of her daughter for the first time. Angel heard a moan and looked to see Susan was now masturbating. She had a hand in her pants and was finger fucking herself.

Angel also moaned. She wanted to cum so bad right now that she decided that so many lines had been crossed, she was not going to worry about doing something in front of her daughter.

Angel pulled the SUV into the parking lot of a closed construction business. It was deserted and Angel quickly decided that her tinted windows would prevent someone from looking in from a distance.

"Mom, what are you doing? I want to hear the story." Susan moaned.

Angel said, "I am so hot right now that I need some relief."

Susan moaned, "Isn't that what Stephanie said. Oh my God this feels so good."

Angel didn't take any clothes off. She opened her pants and fingered herself and massaged her big tits over her shirt. Angel's voice was becoming husky and sexy. The feeling of masturbating in front of Susan was a turn on.

Angel continued, "Mariah and I sat and watched Stephanie for a minute trying to decide if we were going to let her have some privacy or join her. We decided to join her. I pulled off my suit and fingered my clit. I licked my own nipples and Mariah said she wished she could do that. Stephanie took that as an invitation. She leaned over and sucked on one of Mariah's nipples."

"Oh fuck, ohhhh that is so sexy. I want to cum with a woman so bad. Oh yes, keep going." Susan moaned. Her breathing was becoming heavy, and she was very close to having an orgasm.

Angel was watching her daughter get closer and closer. Susan's eyes were closed and she knew she was picturing the three of them. Angel was getting close herself. She wanted to get to the house so she could get fucked by Dave and Stephanie while her daughter was getting fucked by Kim and April.

The thought of that just added gasoline to the fire that was burning in her. The desire to have sexual human contact was intoxicating.

Angel said, "The three of us started kissing and touching each other. I think Mariah touched me first. She cupped one of my breasts and sucked on my nipple. It felt so good. Oh Susan, I am so close to cuming. Cum with me."

Angel decided that she needed to finish the story, at least finish this part.

"Stephanie came first, her body looked so sexy. She stood and got between Mariah and I. She fingered both of us and licked and kissed our tits. It felt so good. I came so hard that I had to cover my mouth so I wouldn't yell out. Oh fuck. I'm cuming. Ohhhh fuck. Cum with me. You look so sexy. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccckkk."

Angel was not yelling but she was not being quit. Susan looked at her mother and lost it. "Yes mom, cum with me. Oh yes, yes, yes. I'm cuming." Susan yelled with her mother.

The two women watched each other and knew that it was going to be a good day. Susan wanted to fuck Stephanie. She wondered if that would happen today or if she would have to make another trip.

Susan watched her mother straighten her clothes and she did the same. They were only a few minutes away from Dave and Stephanie's. Susan asked a couple more questions and was not convinced that she was going to find a way to fuck Dave and Stephanie.

Susan walked in the door first and resisted grabbing Stephanie and kissing her. Susan decided that she was going to go along with the plan. The women walked into the living room and Stephanie offered them some water. Dave put on some music and asked if anyone needed anything.

Susan was there to experience women for the first time, but Dave was a sexy older man and her mom told her that Stephanie and Dave only play together. That meant that she would get to fuck him too.

Dave excused himself leaving her, her mom, and Stephanie in the room. Dave went upstairs and she heard a door close. Stephanie and her mom sat on a love seat across from where she sat on the couch.

Stephanie said, "Dave will hang out upstairs until you are comfortable with what we are doing. He whispered to me that you both look very sexy and he wants you to have fun."

Susan was ready to rip off her clothes in the car but now she was feeling a little shy. She wanted this so bad and the videos she had been watching just convinced her more and more that she wanted to have sex with a woman.

Stephanie and Angel asked Susan some questions and they talked for a few minutes about how she felt. Susan was honest. She said that she wanted to experience this, and that Kim and April had talked to her.

Susan said, "Kim and April are both very sexy and I can't wait to play with them."

Susan listened to the women talk for a few minutes about how happy they were that they could get together again. Susan watched her mom kiss Stephanie. It wasn't a little peck on the cheek. The women kissed passionately. Stephanie cupped one of her mother's breasts and pinched her hard nipple.

Susan heard her mother moan with pleasure. She raised the T-shirt that was barely covering Stephanie's breasts and licked them slowly. Angel's tongue flicked on each nipple. Stephanie's head rolled back and she moaned, "You are so good at that. It feels so good."

Angel smiled, "I have been waiting to do this all week. I can't wait for your husband to fuck me while I am licking your pussy."

"Mmmmm, I think we can make that happen. Oh yes, I could cum just from you licking my nipples." Stephanie said.

The women parted and Stephanie turned to Susan. "Does that turn you on? Are you ready?"

"Oh God yes." Susan said.

Susan watched Stephanie and her mom smile. Stephanie called out, "Kim, April, you can come down now."

Susan watched as two beautiful women came into the room. Kim looked amazing and the silk robe she was wearing outlined her dancer's body. Kim's nipples were hard at the end of her small tits. Susan wanted to lick and suckle them just like her mom was doing to Stephanie.

April was also wearing a silk robe. Susan loved April's body so much. April's robe was open, and Susan could see her tight stomach and her C cup tits. Susan could also see the light purple strap on that April was wearing. It was smooth and about 5 inches long. It wasn't big but it looked sexy on her.

Kim asked, "Is it okay if we join you on the couch? We know it is your first time and we respect that you might not want to join us, but you look very sexy."

Susan just nodded and moved over so the women could sit next to her on the large couch.

Kim said, "April and I got a strap on so we could still have fun without a man needing to be there."

April said, "I get to fuck Dave, but Kim doesn't get any cock, so we fixed it."

Both women removed their robes and sat on the couch next to Susan. Susan watched as the women kissed and caressed each other. She could hear their moans. Susan was already rubbing her pussy and tits over her clothes. Susan looked at her mother and Stephanie. They were both having fun on their own.

They were watching Kim and April and slowly playing with themselves. Stephanie had taken off her shirt and was cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"Doesn't my girl look amazing?" Stephanie moaned.

"She does. I will miss you and all the fun we have had. You are so sexy. Let's grab Dave and go upstairs. I want to lick your body and make you beg for Dave to fuck you." Angel said.

Stephanie smiled and told the girls not to have too much fun. Susan was not expecting the next thing to happen. She watched Stephanie and her mother come over to her on the couch. Stephanie bent over, cupped one of her tits, and kiss her.

Susan almost had an orgasm right at that moment. Her mother didn't cup her tits but she did kiss her. Angel said with a smile "You look very sexy. Join them when you are ready. If they are not enough for you, you can join us and get fucked by Dave. He is very good."

Angel then kissed Kim and April. Both took the opportunity to fondle Angel's tits. Angel lingered for a few moments enjoying the feel of the women touching her. Susan decided that she was not going to pass up the opportunity to touch Stephanie.

Susan whispered, "Can I touch you too?"

Stephanie smiled and kissed Susan again. Taking Susan's hands, Susan let Stephanie guide them to her hard nipples. Susan licked and sucked on them. She was about to take things further when she heard her mom say.

"Oh fuck, I need a cock. Let's go upstairs." Angel said taking Stephanie's hand.

Susan watched the women leave hand in hand before turning back to Kim and April. April was back licking Kim's pussy and sucking on her clit. Kim was getting very close if her body language told Susan anything.

Kim moan, "Oh yes, mmmmmm. Yes April, right there baby. Oh yes, I'm cuming. Oh Susan, she is sooooo good at this."

Susan took her shirt off and bra. She was so turned on and her body ached to be touched but she wasn't sure how she should get involved.

Kim asked, "Do you want to join us down here Susan? You look so sexy and I want to play with those big tits. Your nipples look so hard."

Kim stood and took Susan by the hand. She gently stood her up and the two women kissed. They stood kissing passionately and feeling each other's bodies. Susan leaned into Kim's arms and enjoyed the feel of another woman's body against hers.

April sat on the couch and fingered her pussy. She was so turned on by watching her girlfriend with another woman. Especially a sexy woman like Susan. April loved her smooth skin and her sharp, beautiful features. April normally didn't like white women, but Susan was the exception.

April pulled the strap-on to the side and fingered her pussy. She slowly fucked herself with two fingers. With her free hand she brought her nipples to her mouth and licked them. She was so turned on by everything that was going on. April almost left the two women to go upstairs.

April said, "I bet your moms are having so much fun upstairs. Susan, your mom is so hot. Her body just screams "Fuck me". I bet Dave's cock is stuffed in her right now and she is licking Stephanie's pussy."

Hearing April's thoughts on what was happening upstairs was just making Kim and Susan more excited. Kim kissed Susan and slid a hand down the front of her yoga pants. Susan's pussy was so wet.

Kim used the lubrication to slide one finger from Susan's clit to her wet hole and back, finger fucking her. Kim wanted to make Susan cum quickly her first time. Then they would slowly build her next orgasm. Kim hearing that her mom was being fucked by Angel had her thinking the same thing April was.

She really wanted to go upstairs and join in the fun. She would really like to play with Angel's body. Kim realized that she had no interest in men, at least not for now. She wanted to have fun with women. Kim didn't know if April would be the one she would end up with, but they would have fun figuring it out.

Susan was going to cum. Hearing that her mom was being fucked by Dave made her gush even more. She wanted to take the place of her mother and eat Stephanie while Dave is fucking her.

"Oh yes, I am cuming. Ohhhhh yes, oh yes." Susan screamed.

Kim helped Susan sit on the couch next to April. April took Susan in her arms and gently kissed her. Susan wanted more. The feeling of April touching her nipples was electric to her. April took Susan's hands and cupped her tits with them.

Kim watched and suddenly had an idea.

Kim took her moms T-shirt that was on the loveseat. It was a cut off so there wasn't much material, but there was enough to use it as a blind fold.

Kim said, "Susan, do you trust us?"

Susan was ready to do anything. She wanted to ride the purple cock. She wanted to eat pussy. She was ready.

"Yes, I trust you."

Kim took the shirt and tied it over Susan's eyes. She pulled off the remainder of Susan's clothes and helped her sit back on the couch.

Susan was a little scared, but she was ready for whatever was about to happen. She heard Kim telling her to relax. Kim kissed her way up and down her body and gently ran her fingers over her.

Kim put her hand on Susan's pussy and slowly rubbed it. "How does that feel?" Kim asked before licking and kissing Susan's nipples. Kim saw movement by the stairs. It was Angel. She was masturbating and watching.

Kim said, "You have such a beautiful pussy. Oh my God, you are so wet. Open your legs nice and wide."

Kim motioned for Angel to come in the room. April got up and met her, taking her hand and leading her over to the loveseat. Angel watched Kim finger Susan and wanted to see if Kim tasted like her mother. Angel watched April mirror what Kim was doing. April whispered to Angel, "I love your body. Your tits are so lickable."

April kissed and licked them while she fingered Angel's wet pussy. She thought about what was going on upstairs. Dave and Stephanie were licking her body and fingering her. Angel was enjoying the feeling and was ready to enjoy the feeling of being taken by Dave and eating Stephanie's pussy.

All Angel could think of was watching her daughter loose her lesbian virginity. Stephanie must have had the same idea because she told Angel to go downstairs and watch. Angel got up and left. She looked over her shoulder and saw Dave and Stephanie getting into the "69" position. Both had a smile on their faces.

Angel snapped back to the present when she felt April lick her clit. Kim was doing the same to Susan. Susan's body tensed and she heard Kim asking her if she felt good. April looked up at Angel and put a finger to her lips telling her to keep it quiet.

Kim said, "You taste so good. Not being able to see enhances the feeling. I bet your mom is getting fucked so good right now."

Susan moaned, "I bet she is. Oh yes, lick my pussy. Don't stop baby. I know my mom liked Dave's cock. Oh yes, that feels so good. Ohhhhhh yeeessss."

Kim asked, "Do you wish your mom was here watching you get your pussy licked? Do you want to watch her get her pussy licked?"

Kim's fingers were moving faster and faster as she asked the question. Susan's body was reacting, and Kim knew that Susan was close to having an orgasm.

Susan answered, "I do. My mom is so sexy when she cums. I bet she would love to watch me have my first orgasm with a woman."

Angel said, "Oh yes honey. Cum for me. I am so close. April is so good. Oh fuck, I'm cuming."

Susan took off her blindfold and watched her mother's body tense and her tits shake as a massive orgasm tore through her body. It was so sexy. Susan came so hard her cum soaked Kim's face. It was amazing, Susan had never known what it meant to squirt but now she knew.

Susan pulled Kim to her and kissed her passionately. April pulled Angel to her feet and led her to the couch. Angel knew what April wanted and she wanted the same thing. Angel got on her knees on the couch, facing Kim and Susan. April got behind her and slipped the purple cock in her wet slit. Angel moaned, "Oh yes, fuck me."

Kim and Susan switched places. Kim sat close to Angel so she could play with her body and kiss and suck on her nipples while April fucked her. Susan wanted this so bad that she didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees and attacked Kim's clit. Kim arched her back and pulled Susan's face into her pussy.

"Oh yes, lick her pussy. You look so sexy." Angel said between moans of pleasure.

Kim kissed and played with Angel's body. She so enjoyed the pale smooth skin and her hard nipples. Susan reached up with one hand and played with her nipples. Kim was loving the attention.

Kim said, "Oh Angel, I love your body. Your daughter is so good at making me feel soooo good. Oh yes."

Angel and Kim kissed, and Susan watched, her body responding to the taboo feeling of her mother having sex with her. Susan's pussy was so wet, and she wanted to reach out and touch her mother. She wanted to feel the heat coming from her mother's body.

Angel was in heaven. She was being fucked from behind by a beautiful woman and she was playing with another beautiful woman. She slid a hand down and played with Kim's clit. She watched Susan lick Kim's pussy lips, so both were pleasuring the woman. Angel was so turned on. Her and her daughter playing with the same woman was amazing.

"Keep doing that, you are going to make me cum. Susan, you must feel this. Oh fuck I'm cuming. Kim kiss me." Angel screamed.

Kim was also cuming in Susan's face. Susan loved the feeling of the wetness and did everything she could to lick it up. April pulled out of Angel and dropped to her knees behind Susan.

"Can I fuck you like I did your mom?" April asked.

"Oh yes, please fuck me. I need it so bad. Can I touch myself? Susan asked.

Kim answered, "Oh yes, play with your clit."

Kim pushed forward and sat on the edge of the couch. She hugged Susan closely and kissed her neck. Angel sat back and watched. Susan looked so sexy. Watching Kim and April give her this first experience was amazing. Angel fingered herself and watched.

Everyone looked up toward the stairs when they heard Stephanie scream, "Oh fuck yes. Fuck me Dave, just like that. I love you so much. I'm cuming so hard. Yes, oh my God yes."