Exploring Relationships, Pt. 02

Story Info
Bisexual fun flourishes at the equine house party...
8.1k words
2.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Oliver's head whipped around, ears standing to attention. He'd thought that he'd heard something in the heat of the moment, coming from the wardrobe, but the problem there was that he hadn't wanted to pause to work out if he had heard something or not, too wrapped up in taking the horse's cock to care too. Yet all became clear as a certain pair of deer, though one was a hybrid, half unicorn or Addax, depending on how she wanted to put it, tumbled out of the wardrobe.

"Oof!"

Solus landed heavily, the doe sprawling as she tried to look up sheepishly, though her head was spinning too much to really look up, her fur coat a typical brown with a creamy underside. The weight of her head was lighter those days, after her antlers had been removed in the process, but she was grateful not to have them knocking into things anymore, enjoying the smooth fur of her head over the spots where they had resided before. For Solus, they had never been right, not for her.

With Aelune, she had felt more confident exploring some things, though sometimes it was a little awkward that she was so deeply submissive. She was still coming into herself and, while she was learning at a rapid pace, especially now that Aelune, through Amethyst and a couple of the other mares, had invited her to the equine house parties, there was still a lot more to come for her. Thankfully for Solus, there was more than enough time left for her in life to learn just how she was going to move forward and take the lead in her own life.

"Hey, boys..."

Aelune, however, didn't have that moment of hesitation that made her thoughts waver, standing tall with a hand on her hip that rested there perfectly, settled just above the curve of it. Her markings were more like that of a Sika deer than a unicorn, but she did have the small horn in the centre of her forehead, pale brown hair spilling around it. Her body was bare, but she didn't mind at all as she cast her eyes over the donkey and the stallion, who they had been watching in the act.

"I didn't think you'd mind a bit of company..." She teased, turning side on to show the brown patterning of her markings down her arms, from her shoulders, and her sides, how the curve of her thighs became more pronounced with a little arch and push of her back. "But we wanted to watch too... And Solus here has been getting so lonely at the party!"

Solus yelped, even as Aelune dragged her up, the slim, pretty deer blushing furiously.

"Aelune," she hissed, even though her lips naturally wanted to curve into a smile. "You can't say that to them! What are they going to say about that?"

"Oh... Maybe just that we can help you out a bit, when we're hard again," Dal answered back, Oliver blushed and tucking his head down against Dal's chest. "But if you want to warm up first..."

He left the offer hanging in the air, but that was not something at all that Aelune was going to pass up as she headed straight for Oliver on the bed. Oliver smirked and met her in a kiss, drops of his own cum clinging to his muzzle as Aelune, with a slender yet longer tongue designed to strip leaves from spikier branches and vegetation, kissed him deeply. She

"Maybe you shouldn't have been watching," Oliver grunted, though the donkey was too caught up in the moment to feel out of place as she helped guide him down onto his back, sliding up over his body as she straddled him. "Maybe we should tease you, not let you see what, exactly, you're missing out on here..."

"Oh, you boys wouldn't do that," she said with a smirk and a very promising bat of her eyelashes. "After all, we brought a bag with plenty of the good toys right along with us and I'm sure that's something that you would be very interested in."

Cheeky and forward, Aelune sat up, running a finger up her face, over her horn, letting the tingling sensation from touching that overly sensitive part of her body. Even though the horn was bone, any sensation from it spread down into her body, as if an even more intimate part of her was being stimulated. Oliver rumbled softly, ears perked, though she was quick enough to lap down his neck and chest, cleaning up the mess of cum with her tongue that had smeared onto the donkey's chest when Oliver had lain down against Dal.

As Aelune settled higher up, over the donkey's face, however, Dal was busy with Solus. Although she was not a deer to be especially gentle with, for they had been together once before at the parties, he was struck by the want to cover her with his body, to protect her -- even in the throbbing, pulsing lustful heat of the moment. And yet arousal coursed through, even then, as Solus' eyes locked onto the horse's cock, licking her lips as they broke into a less than tentative smile.

"Nice seeing you again," she said, her voice starting soft and swiftly growing. "I wanted to tell you guys that we were in there, but Aelune... And, well, you did kinda put on a good show."

Her lips quirked in a cheekier grin than before, finding a little more confidence as her arm lowered from where it had been covering her chest, revealing the pink of her nipples and the lighter cream-white fur of her chest. Solus spread her legs as Dal knelt between her thighs, the stallion readily dropping to his knees before her, the two anthros coming together in exactly the right way, pretty much as if they had rehearsed everything beforehand.

But, even then, it was just that some things came together in sex just as they were meant to. Sometimes, there was no awkwardness or clumsiness, even between partners that were, perhaps, not as familiar with one another as others, Dal's tongue teasing her folds in a long, slow swipe.

"Ohhhhh..."

Solus squirmed on the spot, not needing any words and being glad for that. She rocked her hips from one side to the other, shifting her weight on cloven hooves, though the strength of the stallion's fingers curling around her thighs made her feel more rooted where she was than anything else. Solus couldn't even feel bad that her legs were shaky, not as she leaned heavily against him, letting the moment sweep her away.

That was one of the best things about that kind of parties, she thought to herself, just how she could get caught up in the moment just like that, whimpering and moaning, letting lust guide her. Her hips rolled forward, rocking against him, and she moaned aloud, not caring that her friend was there and even another anthro that she didn't know.

Oh, but she wanted to know more, to see more of him, the big, masculine donkey that she so very dearly hoped that Dalarius would introduce her to. However, the horse's thick tongue dragged over her pussy, sweeping over her clit, pulling against the flesh of it again and again until Solus could not help but bleat.

Dal tried to sneak a glance back at Oliver, but the donkey seemed to have his attention well and truly taken up by Aelune sitting on his muzzle. But that was okay as he slurped into the deer's pussy and ran his tongue further back still, teasing over Solus' tail hole as the deer bucked and dropped against him.

"Oh! Oh, that... That's..."

But Solus couldn't even get all the words out that she wanted to, rocking against him as Dal supported her. She was ready and Dal's cock was already throbbing back to full hardness with the sweet taste of a femfur on his lips and tongue, slipping teasingly down his throat.

Oliver grunted, his cock throbbing as Aelune leaned back, jacking him off to get him hard again, though the donkey did not need much help with that. Like Dal, he was bisexual -- and he was fortunate enough that the ladies wanted his attention too, though he didn't know enough about the two of them to know yet if they liked other ladies too. Maybe that was a little something that could play into pillow talk later?

"Yes... Unff... Ohhhh!"

Aelune was not shy at all about her passion as she rode his muzzle, more than ready to go after he had put on such a good show for her. Of course, she had brought the toys along to the party with her (after all, she had promised a friend), but she'd only use them with the guys if they were into them too, though she knew well enough by that point which ways Dal swung. Always up for something new, though she would be best placed to get the donkey in on some fun too, if she could.

His cock throbbed in her hand and, even though she knew that she definitely didn't have any condoms in his size, she didn't mind the risk of taking him bareback. Not even as Olive surged up from under her with a low grunt, a smirk on his lips and his hands on her hips. The donkey rolled her down onto her back on the bed and she bleated, obligingly raising her legs for him, spreading them wide and pressing her knees back as far to her chest as she could. She needed the donkey's help, of course, to get her legs back even further than that, though it was appreciated when he pushed over her, easing her legs back to grind the plump head of his cock against her pussy.

She rolled her hips up the little that she could in that position to meet him, but it was Oliver who took charge, grinning as he pushed into Aelune, though it was all in good fun and payback for spying on them for so long. Later, he would have to ask just why they had spent so long in there watching when they could have joined in, though there was a part of him that was glad too that they had not interrupted his time with Dal. Even then, it was important to him, the simple, lustful pleasures of the body.

Her moan filled the room as he pushed into her tight pussy, spearing deep, though she accepted him readily. The donkey was the first cock that she'd had that night, but Aelune took every inch that he had to give her like a pro, his thicker girth stretching her out while his cock bottomed out inside her. Damn, equines, even donkeys too, were always packing! Yet her head swam with pleasure as electric sparks of lust shot through her, need flaring up thick and fast. His tongue would never have been enough for her, though she could have climaxed several times over on his tongue before even taking his cock too. All to experience everything that the donkey had to offer, of course...

Dal grunted softly into the deer's pussy, ears flicking, catching the sounds of their lust. It was Oliver's groans that brought him back to full hardness, the head of his cock fat and drooling, pre-cum forming a thick rope that marked the carpet between his knees. Yet he knew, when he looked up and met her eyes, that Solus was ready too.

It did not take much to bend her over so that her hands were flat on the bed, the smaller deer huffing and grinding back against him. She bleated, a smile tugging salaciously at her lips, but obligingly spread her legs for him, allowing the horse to get an even better view of her dripping pussy. He had not brought her off yet, though that raw need coursed and pulsed through her, a driving beat that had her humping and grinding back, rocking her hips to a rhythm that Dal dictated, at that time.

"Please..." Solus whined, though the deer was not really begging. "Fill me... We were watching in there for ages!"

Although Dal was sure that Aelune had had more than a hand in getting the deer all riled up, he didn't want to keep her waiting any longer either as he presented the fat head of his cock to her bare pussy. The pink of her lips showed through where the fur stopped growing and he paused there for only a moment, letting her feel the fleshy pulse of his cock tip against her folds, how the dribbles of pre-cum flowing forth grew stronger with every passing moment. Solus whined and arched back, fingers grasping at the well-used bedsheets, but Dal quieted her with a slow roll of his hips that had his length spearing inside.

That, however, did not strip sound from her lips as she shook and bleated, frozen deliciously in place as he penetrated her, stretching her out the most that she had been that night so far. She'd been watching and messing around mostly, trying to see how many cum shots she could get on her face at once, all while Aelune egged her on, but, really, Solus didn't need all that much encouragement. It was only with Aelune that the doubt was stripped away, that awkward in-between moment of not being quite sure what to do. And it was easy to get swept up at the parties too, her shoulders rounding as she quivered in place, letting out a long, low moan that spoke untold tales of the desire all bundled up within her.

Her stomach grew tight, yet she panted, rocking back on the horse with raw glee, taking all that she could from the moment, even though she was more than happy to be at the whim of a guy as big as Dal. The horse had to have been using the university facilities to work out more than ever, rippling with muscle, though there was still a bit of softness around the lower part of his stomach that hid a little of the muscle there. It was not much, but it was enough for her to enjoy grinding back against him even more, the horse's fingers sliding around the soft base of her tail.

Dal groaned, better able to share a smirk with Oliver, enjoying the experience too of sharing his partner with someone. Of course, considering the kind of parties that they enjoyed going to, sharing Oliver with others was fine by him, though he preferred to get the first cum shot in, even though he wasn't totally sure why that was. Some things didn't matter, but other things did, like licking his lips through a head groan as the doe's hot, velvety pussy squeezed around him. She had to be doing that deliberately, though he didn't mind at all, not as she massaged his cock, rippling along the length erratically so that he didn't quite know where the next pulse of pleasure was going to come from.

He was hardly gentle with her -- it was hard to be when she was rocking back with such need onto him, crying out for more. So, Dalarius gave Solus every thrust she desired, fingers firmly curling around her hip to hold her in place for him as he took every thrust and grind from her, ramming every inch of his cock in deep. He bottomed out inside her and yet still managed to find a little extra space inside her pussy to seal away the last centimetres of his cock, the deer's bleats of orgasm filling the room.

"Come on..." Aelune teased breathlessly, even as the thicker hair around the donkey's crotch brushed over her clit, exposed from its soft hood, with every thrust. "You know you can do better than that -- she even got off before me! Eeee!"

Aelune squealed, though she was more than happy to be treated like that, head swimming deliriously, all as Oliver pinned her own with his thicker, more muscular body. She was not lithe but deviously curvy, even though submitting to a big, strong guy like that was a delight that she revelled in. To have that power stripped from her in a thrust and put, quite securely, in the hands of another who she had to trust to look after her... It brought up throbs of lust within her, swimming through her body, like nothing else ever did.

She, after all, didn't have to be in the lead all the time, even though she had to admit too that she liked switching back and forth, whenever the mood hit her. Maybe Oliver would be up for that too? She smirked, hiding her lust behind it, the donkey grunted as he powered into her, the slap of his hips on her buttocks rising, though it was not enough to cover the moans and bleats in the room. It was a strap-on, after all, not just any toy... But guys could be funny about things like that!

Not too often those at the parties, however, as she took every inch of his cock, helping some that she was a hybrid and part unicorn. It let her relish in the tingling wave of pleasure as it carried her up and up and up in orgasm, rolling through her as if the rising tide was about to pull her right down into the depths of the ocean. Yet there was nothing that Aelune had to worry about as she climaxed on his cock, even wetter and slicker around Oliver than before as he muttered out a curse.

Oliver slowed, not wanting to get that close to orgasm yet, eyes landing on Dal and watching how he powered into the deer, Solus' head tipped down, brown hair falling forward. It was not all that long, though looked like she was growing it out, but it shook with the weight of her whole body with every thrust of the stallion into her, spreading her out more and more. She groaned, clearly trying to contain it, but the donkey was suddenly struck by the notion of something else.

He wanted her. He wanted to be the next one to make her orgasm.

"Hey."

Dal looked up as Oliver snickered, his tail swinging back and forth, still buried balls deep inside Aelune, who was still panting heavily.

"Mmm?" Dal answered, less than eloquently.

Oliver's smirk deepened, but so did the blush across his cheeks.

"Switch with me... If Solly is up for that."

Solus blushed furiously, though nodded quickly, too quickly, her eagerness to try more rippling through. Yet the deer did not have anything to worry about there, for no one was going to make fun of her, no, not at all. That just wasn't something that was at all going to enter any realm of possibility for her, not as she grunted while the thick length of stallion dick slid from her pussy. In the absence of it, she felt empty, too empty, wiggling her hips back and forth as if that would entice someone back into her straight away. But it was not the case as she was shuffled around so that she was sitting on the bed and Oliver standing before her.

"How do you feel about trying something new, Solus?"

She missed the cute little nickname instantly, but didn't want to bring it to Oliver's attention yet -- not when her eyes were hungrily fixed on his meaty length. He was hard and drooling still, cock slick with Aelune's juices, and it was all that she could do, even then, not to throw herself down on the ground and worship it. But perhaps that was a little something that she could do later, her pussy stretched and gaping and yearning for more.

"Mmm, yeah, sure," she murmured, affecting her best sultry tone, which, thankfully, came a lot more naturally to her than it had before. "What did you have in mind?"

Oliver showed her, rather than telling her, helping Solus to get her legs up over his shoulders, so that she was hanging there before him. She dimly remembered seeing something about that position in a sex book before, though had never had the chance to try it herself. The position forced her to scoot right to the edge of the bed as her pussy was opened up by a different length of meat, sinking up into her, stretching her open in just the right way. She leaned back heavily on her hands, arms aching, but any manner of ache there was easily overcome by the rippling throbs of lust coursing through her.

With her legs over his shoulders, she was at his mercy, the donkey's large hands under her buttocks, so big that they felt as if they covered her entire butt. Solus bleated nervously as he pumped her full, rocking her back and forth on his cock, though Oliver was forced to squat a little to make the position work. Yet they were determined still as she used the leverage of her hands to push forward against him, letting out a breathy moan as his fat girth sank just that little bit deeper.