Exploring Relationships, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Dal didn't capture their moment as the donkey rimmed him, his tongue dipping inside the stallion's tail hole, teasing and pulling across the sensitive muscle and nerve endings. He squirmed, something twisting in his stomach, cock throbbing and jerking with every pulse of desire where it lay on his stomach. Yet he couldn't cum yet, not without Oliver, and he groaned long and low, the sound tangled in a nicker that rose unbidden from his lips.

"Fuck, Oliver, I need you now..."

But the donkey teased him, once again taking the leading role. He groaned, hiding the smirk on his lips as he rolled Dalarius' hips up even further, playing his tongue over his thick pony doughnut, swirling inside, tasting him deeply. The lube was swiftly swept away, leaving only the soft, natural, earthen musk of the stallion for Oliver to taste. He ate out Dalarius' backside with raw need, hungry for him, lust pulsing through in the fervour of a stallion ready to mate and fuck until he couldn't move a single muscle anymore.

And yet not even Oliver could hold off forever, his cock twitching and throbbing, even the moans of the femfurs tangling around him, drawing his need to a peak that drummed against the inside of his skull. With every pulse of blood around his body and into his cock, he had to have Dal, rising and letting Dal spin around onto all fours, grinding back against him. The donkey's cock pressed into his well-prepared hole with a raw hump and grind, driving easily half of it into the stallion's tail hole with a single thrust.

Dal cried out, but the finale was for them and them alone, even as Aelune smirked and pointed out how easily Dal was taking a big cock under his tail, how she would have to try that herself too, sometime soon. Not all pleasures had to be taken at once, however, and Dal whinnied shrilly as Oliver pounded over the spot in his tail hole that send rocking pulls of pleasure deeply through him. Again and again, he took it all from his partner, nostrils flaring, head ducked down between his arms even as his torso slipped further and further down to the bed.

Ultimately, he was still in his best position under the donkey, submitting to him, letting Oliver reinstate his claim on him more and more with every thrust. Yet that pleasure was still to be shared with others too, even if they would work out how that would best suit them in time. Their grunts and nickers and neighs blended into one as Oliver slammed harder and harder into Dal's yielding tail hole, spearing him open, the equine's tightness easily softening around his pole.

Solus and Aelune humped on a double-ended strap-on as the equines climaxed together -- or near enough together, knowing that there would be plenty more time for all that they wanted too. There was just too much for them to get into in one night alone, whimpering, grunting, cocks throbbing and spurting. Dal painted the bed with his cream as Oliver moaned and pressed down over his back, leaning into the muscle of the other male, the donkey spending his load deep, throb after throb of cum pouring deep. Every spurt seemed to go deeper than the last, pooling and slickening around the head of the donkey's cock, the flare as thick and as full as it had ever been. Cum drooled thickly out of the strained pucker of his tail hole, as tightly as he clenched around Oliver's cock, the donkey leaning over him, breathing heavily in rushes of heady breath, to nuzzle the back of Dal's neck.

So much was needed, yet the introduction of toys and even others joining them in there allowed them both to experiment even further, with strap-ons and further toys at play. Even once with the stallion bent over with a strap-on under his tail and another cock in his mouth, though Dal was sure it was Oliver's. Need rippled through, allowing him to slip right down into a state where he could entrust everything to the donkey, from every push of pleasure and pinning grasp.

There, in exploring a relationship and the nuances of sexual pleasure, stallion and jack could come together, Oliver thrusting deep into Dal after taking another of the stallion's loads, splattered in a mixture of their own seed and that of others. One thing, however, was quite certain as Dal neighed loudly and spurted his seed over his stomach, cock jerking and twitching with the flare pumped up and fleshy with need.

They would return, again, to the house parties for all the lustful experimentation that they could ever want... Around their university studies, of course!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
Of Hippogriffs and Gryphons A lusty foursome in the forest for fun...in NonHuman
Birthday Buck A buck gets a birthday surprise from his kinky friends...in NonHuman
Cuckolded at the Christmas Party She cuckolds her husband at the biggest party...in Fetish
A Family's First Experience Pt. 01 A fenpil anthro sleeps while his daughter pleases him...in NonHuman
More Stories