Exploring Relationships, Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dalarius had been with Aelune many times before, though he still had to be quick to get what he wanted from her. She was a tease and he knew how to best deal with her, even as he took his chance to drag her into his lap on the bed, smirking all the while.

"Thought you wanted a pony ride?" He teased, fingers pressing up into her pussy as he tipped her forward a little, facing him but her pussy not quite in the right position to sink onto his cock. "You're getting exactly what you want!"

"What are you... Ohhhh!"

Aelune shuddered and stilled, quivering as he pressed his cock up into her backside instead of her pussy, though she only took a moment to relax around him. She had been expecting that kind of play that night, but not so quickly. It was the first cock that she had taken up her arse that night, stretching her tail hole wide, though she was, at least, in control of how deep and how quickly he penetrated her at that time. He moaned and she splayed out her hand on his chest, even as Dal fingered her pussy, curling his fingers up inside her against her G-spot.

Her eyes slid to Solus, the deer appearing to be well enough in seventh heaven as the studly donkey filled her, male musk washing around him. It was not something that she tended to focus on all that much, yet the moment was right for it as she whined and let her head tilt back, sliding down as far as she could on Dal's cock. The strain was too much for her however and her hips bucked and juddered forward as if to escape from something, giving her pause as a big gasp broke her lips.

"Unff... Oh, fuck!"

"You don't have to take it that quickly!"

Dal snorted and shook his head, though the horse was hardly in control of things, not when Aelune was that keen to take her anal pleasure into her own hands. She rode him with devious intent, feeling him push deeper and then rising again, though her thighs trembled with the strain it put on her muscles to keep repeating the motion, over and over again. He panted, cock throbbing within her, though he wasn't all that sure for how long he could hold off then, even with how many times he had gotten off already. He'd been surprised with himself in that regard, Oliver pushing him to test his stamina more and more, but further pleasures resided just out of reach, waiting for him to grasp them, time after time again.

The Sika deer with her unicorn horn ground onto him, sinking so that his sheath pushed back with the depth of his cock inside her, so much more than outward appearances and yet they were all reduced to carnal desire in a moment like that. Pants and groans wound together as Oliver fucked Solus in the pendulum position, the deer twisting her head back as need pulsed through. Orgasm gripped her and Oliver smirked as he drove in more roughly, forcing a little more strain into her shoulders and triceps, but the doe did not even realise as her pussy pulsed around his cock. She just needed it too much, letting climax sweep her away, though she was fortunate indeed that his strong hands were still under her, gripping her backside. In that way, the donkey still held her in place, tucking her head in against his chest so that she had something to lean on, her arousal dripping down around his cock to the bed.

Aelune groaned, Dal's fingers playing with her clit, teasing her, letting her know that there was more to just riding him than that. He needed more, but she could give him more too, fingers wet with her juices as he pressed them back against the back wall of her pussy, against the barrier between her tail hole and her cunny. His thumb pressed into her clit, rubbing and circling, but there was still more to come, heady breaths mingling in the air as Oliver, beside them, allowing the deer to come down slowly from her high.

Dal licked his lips, nickering softly, but his chest still heaved for every breath, rocking up lightly into Aelune, spearing deep. His hooves bore down into the bed to pump up into her backside as she rode him, giving her the ride that she had wanted all along. Her breath caught and hitched in her chest, lips moving soundlessly, and a rush of euphoria rippled through her, need coursing, though only the stallion under her could settle it for her. His flare pulsed and pumped up, thick and full, within her backside, though he was not going to cum that quickly.

He hoped that she was ready for that, settling in for a bucking, grinding ride that had her whining as he brought her closer and closer to climax, using the slick arousal from her pussy to massage around and over her clit. The lubrication helped his fingers move more easily, though Aelune's rocking hips were his true guide as her hair clung to the dampness of sweat at the nape of her neck.

Solus and Oliver, however, were far from idle as the deer came down from her high.

"Mmm... Why don't I finish you off?" Solus offered cheekily, though Oliver didn't get to see the flirty flick of her tail in that position. "You can cum on my breasts..."

The heat in her cheeks spread to her ears, though Oliver was keen to help her down. The deer swallowed a bleat as her pussy was left woefully empty of his cock, slipping back on the bed with her legs hanging off it, easily allowing the donkey to move over her. His cock slid against her chest as she moaned and rubbed her hands up on either side of it, squeezing lightly, though the pump and throb of his cock was more than enough for her.

It was just all so much to take in, panting heavily, pressing her breasts together around his cock, allowing him to indulge a little in the softness of her body, the light silk of her fur. Solus spent a fair amount of time ensuring her fur was in good condition, even down to the light cream spots on her rump that stretched up her back too, markings that she was proud of. They were unique to her and she trembled in the sweet afterglow of orgasm as she rocked up to him, her breasts caressing his cock as he thrust between them.

If she had not gotten off just then, she would have been longing for more, though even the deer needed a moment to recover herself, panting, whimpering, kissing and licking reverently at the head of his cock every time it protruded between her breasts. She moaned for him, though didn't quite move to suck the thick flare of his growing member into her mouth, her heart pounding, leaping and jumping in her chest as if something that she had never paid due attention to was about to break free.

Maybe she would work out a little more what it was all about at another of the equine house parties. Not everything had to be understood in the deep of the night, her heart surging, all while the donkey's cock pulsed, drooling thick spurts of creamy pre-cum to mark her breasts. Yet there was more to come still as he groped her breasts instead of her hands, squeezing and rubbing them more firmly around his cock as his fingers tweaked her nipples.

The donkey's lips wobbled as he let out a bray that could not have been held back even if he'd tried, losing control and spending his load over her chest. Throb after throb spilt over her breasts and, dimly, Oliver was aware of Aelune crying out too as she enjoyed her own orgasm, taking her pleasure with a horse's fingers filling her pussy and his cock driven all the way up into her arse. He rolled his head from left to right with a short, jerky motion, needing it even more, the plump flare of his cock shockingly engorged, much larger than the actual girth of his cock, though even the medial ring, at the point of orgasm, seemed plumped up and virile.

The deer massaged him through climax, but Oliver was too sensitive too quickly, shuddering away but he was by no means shy about helping "Solly" clean up her tits. It would have been too easy to head to the bathroom and use the shower or something and that might have meant that they lost the use of the bedroom. When all four of them were together, most certainly getting to enjoy one another more intimately than ever before at those parties, they didn't quite want to give up their surprisingly private space. So it was that he used his fleshy, thick tongue to lap over her breasts and nipples, cleaning up his cum and sharing it with Dal in a deep kiss, feeding his partner the seed that he had spent.

Dal groaned into the kiss, cock throbbing, head spinning as Aelune's pussy pulled at his cock, tightening to such a point that he couldn't think about anything else. He still needed it, all so badly, powering up into her as orgasm heaved through him. It was not a gentle orgasm at all, but a rough, driving one, the kind of climax that snatched him up and took him to exactly where it needed to go, skin shuddering with passion, his mane clinging to his neck where he had grown sweatier than expected.

"Oh..." Dal groaned as he broke the kiss, eyes half-lidded, not feeling, even then, as if he had enough energy to open his eyes fully. "Oh, fuuuck!"

Oliver smirked, but the horse had his own partner to take care of, even if they would swap off again soon.

Aelune and Dalarius took a moment, the horse grunting as he powered up into her, spending his seed too. His head swam and, in a way, he was not present in the moment, feeling as if he was drifting somewhere in his reality, understanding what was happening yet forced to feel every tingling ache of pleasure, how it clawed deep into him. He sprawled out as the deer recovered a little more quickly than him, Oliver and Solus kissing slowly, experimenting with something a little more as her breasts and nipples rubbed up against his strong chest.

"I have something here that you'll like, Dal..." She teased, showing him her tail as she bent over, sliding some straps up her leg, something weighty already hitched up in place on it. "But I don't think you'll be ready to go again quite yet, hm?"

The horse snorted, though, to be fair, he did need a moment for his softened cock to recover, for he could not do much more than that. He watched Aelune lazily, Oliver sliding in and around Solus again, though Dal could only be impressed at just how quickly the donkey had gotten hard and ready again. How could he do that much? Maybe it was just the atmosphere of the room, the rippling sense of headiness that they rode, kind of like a wave, but not one that was borne of water.

It was more than that, something that only hot, sweaty bodies in the throes of passion could enjoy in that way, moaning and whimpering, cries tangling together in raw, breeding delight. When Aelune turned, Solus being fucked by Oliver on her side on the bed, Dal's eyes widened, his attention perked all over again. There were some things, however, that would catch his attention repeatedly, even though he had thought that, maybe, he was tapped out for the night before that.

Aelune grinned, lubing up the strap-on with one hand, as if it was all the sort of thing that she did every day. Dal pulled out of Solus' pussy with a grunt, his cock softening, though it did not look at all like he was going to get the chance to recover at all before he was taken for another round.

"This was the kind of pony ride I was talking about, stud," she teased, running a wet finger up the fake length, shaped like a thick horse cock, the head already engorged. "But you don't need to be gotten ready, hm, do you?"

Dal would have done anything for that cock, his skin trembling in that equine fashion at the mere thought of being filled again. It had only been a little while, of course, since Oliver had fucked him, but with all that had gone on with the ladies since, well...it felt like it had been forever. Time in the equine party houses often felt weird like that, though there was only so much that could be done in there, for dawn and the next day had to come sooner or later. He groaned and nodded, letting her sit him back on the bed, his eyes fixed on that cock.

And Oliver was right there, his cock buried in Solus' pussy all over again as he bred her bareback, driving in with long, slow, overpowering thrusts as she rocked back against him, on her side with his chest to her back. He was going to see everything, even as Aelune pressed the head of the slick and ready dildo to his tail hole, his legs bent back a bit so that his backside was exposed, the main target.

"Don't go gentle then," Dal snorted with a smirk that was more confident than he felt. "If you think you can ride me harder than I ride you..."

Aelune was not to be outdone, of course, sliding the toy into him as if it was real and attached to her, pushing deep, grinding into him as Dal's breath caught and his soft cock throbbed with a pulse of pleasure. That was more like it, his backside stretching around it easily, for he was more than ready to take her, loose and relaxed after Oliver fucking him before. She drove deep, not caring to go slowly, though they were not really trying to outdo one another as they moaned, a vibrator on the inside of the strap-on trembling against her clit and pussy.

Every roll of her hips pushed Dal's hips a bit further back, Aelune holding onto his legs and bending them closer to his chest with every thrust, though his back rounded, pushing his buttocks higher too. It was the angle of the strap-on cock pushing into his backside that did it, but the angle only served to shove his half-hard, bouncing dick closer to his face.

Closer still... As Oliver rolled his hips, driving into Solus deeply as the doe reached back to cling to his arm, close to another climax, he pushed Dal's head down, playfully forcing him to nuzzle the head of his own cock. If there was something to get blood pumping back to all the right parts of his body that was most certainly it as his dick throbbed, aching deeply. Dal groaned, eyes half-lidded, not sure where to pay his attention as his backside squeezed deliciously around the faux cock pumping into him.

Yet he needed so much more, letting Oliver guide his head and lap tenaciously over the head of his cock, revelling in the sensation, the odd mixture in the taste of his cum and the mixed juices of the ladies clinging to him. There was even a bit of the donkey's musk in there too and he groaned deep in the back of his throat, needing more, losing himself in a moment that, truthfully, he didn't want to come back from.

He didn't have to, not even as Oliver watched him, fingers twisted into his mane to push him down further, though the donkey didn't have to. Dal was already willing enough to do what his partner wanted of him as Solus panted and whimpered, Oliver's cock hitting just the right spot inside her. He had to divide his attention more evenly, but, when all of them were fucking together, it was a little more difficult than that, though it was a difficulty that, frankly, he was more than happy to lean into.

All for the heated sweetness of a pussy tightening around his cock, how the lewd, wet slop of his cock disappearing into Solus' pussy seemed to fill his senses. He grunted, powering in deeper, lifting the deer's leg so that he could grind in harder, her gasp and the rush of additional wetness showing that she was pretty much squirting on his cock. He wanted to see if she really was, but, well, there was only so much that Oliver could do, even in a moment like that.

Between them all...Oliver's attention could not help but lock onto Dal, how his partner submitted to sucking his own cock, lapping at the flare, easing into it. Their time there, after all, was all about exploring the nuances of their relationship and, while Oliver had not had such fun with femfurs for quite some time, it seemed that the two deer, one a unicorn hybrid, it had seemed to awaken further passions inside him. Maybe those passions would change, from time to time, being bi, but that was all fine and good between him and Dal.

He could only say that he loved how the stallion looked as he submitted too, his tail hole filled with a strap-on cock and his cock hardening within his mouth as he sucked on it. Dal loved giving blowjobs and, on occasion, had spent so many hours sucking Oliver's cock that he had very nearly been late on an assignment at university, but, in the end, they still had said it had been worth it. He groaned, licking his lips, Solus tucked in against him, though the deer too had things in mind.

She squirmed down, off his cock, though her own hand went between her legs to finger herself, wanting to stay ready, though she needed a bit of a break. She forced herself to part her lips wide, wanting to prove herself, taking Oliver's cock down her throat. Gulping around him, she moaned, letting the subtle vibrations from her lips travel into his shaft, invigorated by the throaty grunt he gave, the light rock of his hips. He didn't have to do much to take all that he wanted, sometimes the lightest of motions and sensations the best of all.

Like the light pulsing of his flare in her throat, eyes watery as she gulped harder around him.

The trace of her fingers along his length, bringing a cool shiver down his spine.

How every thrust of his hips set his balls trembling as if even they couldn't contain themselves.

The donkey groaned, lusting for the moment, his fingers winding into Solus' hair as he murmured her name, relaxing as the little doe leaned further into his touch. Yet even she had one eye on Dalarius taking Aelune's strap-on cock, teasing out another note of experimentation that, perhaps too, Solus could take for her own. Even in submission, there was room for experimentation where one was willing to take the initiative, after all.

Dal grunted around his cock, the length hard within his mouth, tongue teasing around the head, swirling back and forth. It was good, but he couldn't quite deepthroat his own cock, even as he sucked his shaft, tongue diving in against the slit at the tip in a long, slow lap that had him grunting in pleasure. Yet there was more still to come as he moaned and Aelune powered into him, panting and swallowing her own more unicorn-like nickers as her bleats shifted in pitch. The vibrator buzzed against her clit, clearly on a higher setting than before, and she cried out with her hips thrust ardently forward, spearing the full length of the dildo into Dal's tail hole.

He groaned, but had to take more, for Oliver was right there forcing his head down, sucking on his own shaft as if it was Oliver's, though the donkey's was thicker than his. Dal grunted, trying to press back into the donkey's hand, though he was more than okay with the way things were going, how the smouldering coil of lust within his core was building and building. He just wanted to know more, to see more, to feel more. And that was, by no means, any bad thing with Oliver there to press him into more experimentation, seeking out just where their relationship and lust were fit to go.

Anywhere they pleased, was the answer to that as Aelune thrust harder, fucking his tail hole through her orgasm, though she could not pump him like that forever, sweating harder, the heat of the room, four lustful bodies, getting to her. Solus broke from Oliver's cock with a devious grin, lapping a stream of pre-cum from her lips, though the donkey's throbbing cock still very much begged attention.

"I think your boyfriend needs you," she teased lightly, letting his thick cock flop over her muzzle, eyes half-lidded coyly. "Why don't you finish putting on a show for us?"

Oliver was keen to, even as Aelune pulled out of him, leaving his tail hole glistening faintly, thankfully, in edible lube that was not actually bad to taste. It was sweet, like apples, and Oliver rolled his eyes as he dove in for his treat, shoving Dal's legs up and back out of the way, in the same position that he had been fucked in by Aelune, tongue lavishing attention on the thick bud of Dal's tail hole.

Dal squirmed, moaning, rolling his hips up, though he couldn't do much at all in his current position, not even as he lazily watched Aelune and Solus get out a couple of toys, clearly wanting a little more low-key time, whether together or with each other. But partners at the parties could split or come together just as they pleased, cries tangling together and slipping away, just as everyone pleased.