Exploring the Expo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I panicked. What should I do? Sam had thought it was funny when Jewel had done it but Sam knew Jewel and had been there. She was acted more liberal but I didn't want to fuck that up.

Thankfully Sam turned up and disengaged the woman's hand.

"Thank you dear, I'll take it from here." Once the girl had gone Sam started to laugh "Your face, I could see the panic, you had no idea, after Jewel what is allowed."

As I said, Sam is smarter than me.

"I don't know what is allowed either, so let's just try to figure this out together." She admitted.

We wandered some more merchandise stalls avoiding the S and M items. The geek in me was fascinated by the top end sex doll that could interact and they claimed learn to respond to people. We stood in the main hall and people watched. When first there I'd looked at the people wearing their kink openly but the vast majority of people were dressed normally and looked normal but I wondered how many were like Gwen the school teacher who paid for a facial.

How many were like Sam and I, formerly boring but who knows where we would end up.

Sam interrupted my thoughts with practical mundanity.

"I need the loo, try not to get into any trouble while I'm gone."

I started to protest but she cut me off.

"A porn star has propositioned us for a foursome and a shop girl decided the best way to measure you for underwear was to feel you up. The normal rules don't seem to apply. Just don't do anything I wouldn't do."

She pulled me in for a kiss before leaving, she was going for a quick peck but my arm hooked her waist and pulled her into a heavier kiss. Neither Sam or I were into public displays of affection under normal circumstances, but we were soon making out without a care for the watchers.

We disengaged and before she joined the queue for the toilets I said the thing that had been on my mind the last couple of hours.

"Sam, I have no idea what you wouldn't do any more."

She paused. "No, neither have I, fascinating isn't it"

I wandered off to a quiet area and sat by myself. What the hell was going on? I'd always wished Sam was a little wilder a bit less prudish but I'd never considered having conversations were she, no we both confessed to wanting to fuck another couple. Was it an all or nothing thing with her? Completely prudish or fully wild?

Although to be fair she hadn't gone wild but she clearly wanted to.

"Do you want my slave to suck you off?"

I looked up, startled. In front of me was a perfectly normal looking blond woman in standard business clothes, except she held a dog chain at the end of which was a woman on her hands and knees. She was dressed for lack of a better word in just a harness that covered almost nothing.

"Um what, no, no thanks."

The woman dropped the lead. "Slut, have five minutes."

"Thank fuck for that." The slave got to her feet and slowly performed some self massage. Her 'owner' sat next to me.

"So what are you doing?" she asked.

I suddenly found myself talking through my concerns with this woman. She was a remarkably good listener.

"I'll give you my opinion, if you want the opinion of someone who keeps her girlfriend on a leash. First, some questions. Do you love Sam?"

"Yes absolutely."

"Cool, no hesitation. Does she love you."

A pause. "Yeah I believe so."

"Excellent. A good foundation. So if on Monday she went back to prudish Sam would you still love her."

"Of course."

"If on Monday she declared you were still her primary but she was going to fuck people on the side would you still love her."

I had to think this one through, I'd be a bit pissed she had made the decision unilaterally but not the decision."

"Yeah I'd still love her."

"If you remember that then all disagreements are at the level of leaving the toilet seat up. I love but you're doing this thing that I don't like. Who needs to compromise, who needs to lighten up? I love Deb's here but she has a self-destructive wild side. We manage that by dressing her like a slave and I manage her sexual contacts. I'm remarkably good at offering her body to people who'll say no. Although every so often I need to find people who will say yes."

Just then I had a text alert. Sam asking where I was.

The woman put Deb's back on her lead and they headed out into the crowd. When Sam found me she looked a combination of exhilarated and embarrassed, not quite able to look me in the eye.

"I've been bad."

I waited.

"Turns out the toilet had a glory hole. I'm sitting down to do my business and this semi limp dick comes through the hole. No way I'm going to suck it but it looked so sad, I jerked it off and I finger fucked myself while doing so. He made such a mess when he came."

She paused, looking to me for reassurance.

"I love you, nothings going to change that."

"Really, so if I went back to find Jase and let him fuck me here in the hall."

"Still love you, also that would be hot. Also I wouldn't be able to resist Jewel."

Sam gave me a long look trying to see if my expression matched my words.

"So if I'd come back and confessed to giving a stranger a blow job in a glory hole how would you honestly feel? "

'Honestly, I'd be a little irritated but only because I just turned down a blow job myself."

"We probably need to talk but this isn't the place. Come on let's go see how wild the main stage is. I mean we can't see anything else to shock us right."

When we got to the stage there was a crowd moving round, dance music was playing but there was only a stage crew doing clean up operations on the stage.

We drifted around until the hall lights dimmed and the music changed, becoming louder and a faster tempo.

A male stripper came out parading round to the beat. He placed a chair in the middle of the stage and looked around for a volunteer. A young woman was pulled out of the crowd.

"Oh my fuck, oh my fuck, No fucking way."

I looked quizzically at her.

"It's Sarah, my PA, secretary, dogs body."

The stripper was now down to a posing pouch. Sarah needed no urging to run her hands over his body. Sam buried her face in my shoulder.

"I'm in fucking hell."

The stage act progressed, Sam still hid her eyes.

"What's happening now?"

"Your cute little PA is giving the stripper a tit job. She has a nice set of tits." I was both a little turned on at this point and also amused at the return of prudish Sam.

"What!" Sam looked up. The stripper was nude Sarah was topless in the chair, the stripper had oiled her up and was pushing her tits together as he slid his cock in and out of them.

"Well fuck, she does have nice tits. Oh fuck."

The last comment matched Sarah leaning forward and starting to suck his cock.

"Oh fuck." Then she shouted, "You go girl." She then buried her face in my shoulder.

"Now what's happening!"

"Sarah's on her knees now, although she's lost her slacks. It's just a standard blow job. I think he wants her to slow down but she's not having it. She's got a nice arse. We'll have to invite her round for a meal."

Sam looked up. "She does have a nice arse. I never thought I'd say that. So you want me to invite her so you can fuck her?"

"Well the thought did cross my mind."

"I bet it did. I wonder if she eats pussy as well as she eats cock."

Up on the stage the stripper had lost the battle to get Sarah to slow down. Hand and mouth moved together. She worked his cock furiously. Occasionally slowing to try to deep throat him."

"I wonder how she'd manage with your big cock." I looked at her puzzled. "Honey, you have nothing to worry about. Apart from that first guy I've not seen a bigger one and I was watching Jase a lot more carefully than you were. You have a big cock and I love it."

Our attention turned back to the stage. The stripper was jerking himself off now. Sarah was sitting in front of him, mouth open, tongue out, a hand between her legs fingering herself. The stripper shot his load, a couple of spurts across Sarah's face before she sucked the stripper back into her mouth.

"We have to leave now. I can't let her know I saw that."

Sam grabbed my arm and pulled. We left the hall and she headed for the exit with me close behind. Was this it? Was the spell broken now we had left the expo?

We got to the car; our original plans had involved going out for a meal.

"Take me home, we'll dial out for food."

The drive home was uneventful, soon I was letting Sam into the house. She closed the door behind her and grabbed hold of my belt stopping me leaving the hall. I turned to see what she wanted. She dropped to her knees undid my belt and pulled my trousers and boxers down to my ankles. She practically inhaled my cock.

It wasn't unusual for Sam to suck me but her objective was usually just to get me hard. A quick bob up and down. She did that, then pulled off and spat on my cock and started to jerk me and suck in tandem. Her hand moved and she had both hands on my arse then she pulled herself forward. Her eyes watered and she choked. She backed off and then tried again. She'd never done this before and I was worried she'd hurt herself.

I pulled away and she went back to her hand and mouth combination.

"Sam I'm going to cum soon if you keep this up."

She gave me the look I usually translate as well duh and increased her speed. Well I'd warned her. My eyes rolled back in my head, my toes curled, my knees buckled and I flooded her mouth with cum.

Sam leaned back and opened her mouth showing me just how much I'd filled it. She then closed it and made a show of swallowing.

"Right let's get you hard again because I really need to get fucked."

Sam pulled off her top and bra. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my trousers. She licked, fondled and sucked my dick and balls. She ran her hands up my chest and once she had some life in my cock she put it between her magnificent breasts and started to tit fuck me.

I bent down and reached beneath her armpits to pull her to her feet. We kissed and I ignored the taste in her mouth. Then I lifted her off the ground. She jumped into my lift and wrapped her legs around my waist. We only went as far as the kitchen. I'm built for endurance not strength. Although I was able to place her down without dropping her. She lay flat out on the worktop and I quickly undid the clips and zips and pulled down her pants and knickers in one swift movement. I pulled her so her arse was still on the worktop but her leg were hanging off. I pushed her knees apart, took in the sight of her centre, it was safe to say she was somewhere beyond moist. She was dripping.

I buried my face in the apex of her legs and gave a long slow lick up her pussy lips.

Generally speaking Sam doesn't like me performing oral sex. She says that it makes her too sensitive and she loses control. This probably explains the shout.

"Fuck yes! Eat my fucking cunt. Yes, eat it! You eat my cunt so well." If she hadn't crossed her ankles behind my head I'd have stopped. I'd been startled and surprised every time she had said fuck but I would have bet my life she would never say cunt.

Her knees were above my shoulders so I pushed her a touch higher and lowered my head again and licked.

"Holy shit, did you just lick my arse? You dirty fucking bastard you licked my arse. Do it again you filthy bastard." I wasn't certain who this new person was but I didn't care. Sam didn't swear, Sam didn't perform blow jobs, Sam had sex in the bedroom but never lost control. I was in heaven.

I alternated between licking her arse, licking up her vulvar flicking and sucking her clit and trying to see how deep I could force my tongue.

Sam had completely lost control and was swearing randomly. I'd lost control so when I pushed her knees up ready to lick her anus again I without thought slapped her arse.

The crack rang out.

Sam went quiet and asked in a conversational tone.

"Did you just spank me?"

My dick deflated instantly soft for the first time in hours. This was it the end of everything. "Yes, sorry. I'll go now."

"I wasn't sure. Do it again."

"What?" My brain hadn't caught up with my ears.

"I said do it again."

I gently tapped her backside.

"I barely felt the first one and that was softer. Harder please."

I spanked her again.

"Harder please, put some shoulder into it."

I spanked her again. Instantly leaving a red hand print.

"Ow. Fuck. Dial it down a touch."

So I spanked again.

"Yes, like that. Spank your naughty slut who likes getting her arse eaten."

I got the hint and went back to eating her arse then spanking, then flicking her clit. I randomly went between sucking, slapping, and licking.

I slapped her.

"Ow, oh fuck, I came, oh fuck I came as you spanked me. Oh fuck."

She pulled me forward and we kissed and held each other.

"I can taste myself on you, part of that is my arse. Right you need to fuck me now but get your phone first."

I got my phone from my trousers pocket.

Idly stroking myself to ensure I stayed hard.

"I want a photo of you just about to fuck me. Do you think you can get my face, cunt and your cock in one frame."

I tried but I couldn't.

"Take a video then. Start at my face then pan down. I want to see you push into me."

"So we film porn now?" I asked surprised.

"Apparently. I'm as surprised as you."

"Who are you and what have you done with Sam?"

"I'm the new Sam. We'll talk later but first we fuck. Now action."

I started the video and Sam started to talk. "Hey Jewel, and I guess Jase I assume Jewel will show you this. Look what we are doing. Can you see his fat cock. Oh fuck. Oh Jewel it fills me so good I bet you wish he was in you."

I ended the recording and starting to fuck Sam. I'd seen a lot of sex today. Flirted with porn stars, had been felt up, asked to swing and been offered a blow job. Sam's blow job had taken my edge off or I'd probably have cum just entering her but I still had a lot of frustration in me. I began to fuck Sam hard. Pulling out to almost the tip then slamming back into her.

*Yes, like that. Fuck me hard."

Thankfully it was what she wanted too. I increased tempo. This was no gentle walk in the country, it was nought to one hundred foot to the floor.

She was slapping at her clit as I pounded away at her thrusting my full length.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, YES!" Sam came, covering me with her juices she clenched down on me and I let out a grunting exclamation. I slowed down my strokes until it was too sensitive to continue. I pulled out and our combined juices dribbled out of Sam onto the work top.

"Well that was fun. Shower?"

The shower was mostly functional, although I couldn't resist washing Sam's breast a little too much.

We dressed in robes and settled into bed. Sam ordered pizza to be delivered. Then she turned to me, suddenly shy.

"Did you enjoy today?"

"It was not the day I was expecting. I did enjoy it. No I loved it and I love you, but I loved yesterday's you as well but she seems like a different person."

"Yeah, early on, when we first started dating you told me about Kate, your last girlfriend. You told me you split up because she was too wild. So I got it in my head that you didn't like wild. So I tried to make myself into someone not wild. But I went too far I think. Our sex life has been boring me. You've dropped hints about being a bit wilder, more adventurous, less of a prude. But I was trapped in a cage of my own making.

Organising this I saw a way out. Talking to Jewel has broken me free of so many cages in my head. I hated porn. I really did. But chatting with someone who creates her own content. Proper hard core stuff and was happy and not exploited that freaked me out. There are some sex acts I avoided because I thought they would make me submissive, blow jobs or spanking, others because I didn't want to get too wild and lose control."

"I did dump Kate for being too wild." I admitted. "It's true. Kate took drugs before every date. Coke and E sometimes speed. She had no off switch, couldn't hold down a job and I was scared that if she met my parents she would suggest a threesome. She was wild, dangerous and unpredictable. I hope she stopped because I imagine she's dead if she hasn't. I should have defined too wild. But I love you. In every area of my life you are perfect. But I was a little bored in the bedroom. So yeah I enjoyed today. Are we going back tomorrow?"

"Do you know how much three day VIP platinum passes cost me? Yeah we're going back."

"What are our limits Sam? Today you said I shouldn't do anything you shouldn't. It seems you might do anything."

"Tomorrow, I think there should be no limits. If you do something I think crosses a line I'll ask you to stop. You can do the same. Maybe we are both happy with everything. We'll talk again tomorrow and work out limits if we want some."

"Jewel and Jase?"

"Well we all want to fuck each other, except I don't think you want Jase so why not?"

"Why not indeed?" So just like that we'd agree to swap with another couple.

We were interrupted by the doorbell.

"Pizza" Sam jumped out of bed in just her robe. Then loosened it showing lots of cleavage. "Dare me."

"You wouldn't."

"Come and see."

The doorbell rang again and Sam went to answer and I followed. She opened the door and was handed a pizza. All payments were done online so no cash needed to be handed over.

"Thank you Mo."

So it was our usual delivery man. She handed the pizza to me and watched Mo head down the drive

"Hey Mo!" She called, then dropped the robe, standing there naked in the doorway she paused a moment before standing back and shutting the door.

She didn't bother dressing and sat opposite me naked, eating pizza.

I felt myself start to inflate. Sam must have noticed too.

"You think you can cum three times in an evening?"

"I'm willing to try if you are."

She crawled over to me and undid my robe. Before starting to kiss me. There was something so freeing about this. Making out naked in the living room. Knowing there was no need to move away to a bedroom. Some things I could do in the living, with old Sam others were bedroom only.

Sam pushed me back and swung her leg over my head. We were sixty nineing. My multi-tasking left a lot to be desired. But I least gave Sam some pleasure while she got me hard.

"How do you want to do this?" I was curious to see what the new Sam would say.

"Doggy, let's see how deep you can go."

She got on her knees before me and I easily slipped in, she was still wet.

"Oh my fucking god. That is so deep."

I held onto her hips and slowly moved in and out. Her grunts and gasps told me I was doing something right. I wasn't feeling such a desperate need this time and Sam wasn't screaming for anything different to what she was getting.

I let my hands wander over her backside and then between her cheeks, lightly brushing her puckered hole.

Sam gasped in pleasure and slammed back hard.

"Did you just finger my arse? Do it again."

I followed her instructions, I played round the edge, I noticed that it winked at me as I moved in and out while fucking her. I timed it and as it opened slightly I applied pressure.

"Fuck! You've got your finger in my arse. You've got your finger in my arse. I think I just came. Don't stop, don't take it out."

I pumped my finger in and out, alternating the thrusting I was doing with my cock.

I pulled out then pushed back in with two fingers. Sam screamed and I would have pulled out but I could feel an orgasm push through her. She clenched so tight I couldn't pull out if I wanted.

"Sam, are you ok?"

"It fucking hurts but I'm cuming, don't stop, don't stop."

I experimented with moving my two fingers and Sam grunted her approval.

"Is this okay?"

"I don't know, it hurts and I want you to stop. I can't stop cumming.I want you to never stop. I know what you're planning. You best find some lube before you shove your huge cock up there."